Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
{F} Eveningpaw Everything...
Last post by Nixey
Today 12:19 PM
Kits play mossball!
Last post by Shrew
Today 12:18 PM
It Takes Three!
Last post by Quietheart
Today 12:14 PM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by Spider
Today 12:12 PM
Help for the sick! (Event)
Last post by Cinnamiontail
Today 12:06 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 22nd, 2020, 02:36 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

"It's a bit more complicated than that- they need a queen to feed them for a while." Plus, you aren't to much older than them yourself." She said, amusement in her voice. @Zesty Mango
Old April 22nd, 2020, 02:38 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparrowSoar View Post
"It's a bit more complicated than that- they need a queen to feed them for a while." Plus, you aren't to much older than them yourself." She said, amusement in her voice. @Zesty Mango
Basilkit shrugged,” Well, I’m gonna be an apprentice soon, I’m 3 moons old!” she boasted

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 22nd, 2020, 02:39 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

She purred in amusement. @Zesty Mango
Old April 22nd, 2020, 03:00 PM
A sad and tired artist

Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

@Moonraven

This cat's scent seemed strange. It didn't smell like a kittypet, let alone a loner. He didn't care who this cat was, she gave him food and he was satisfied. Todd picked up the mouse and started devouring it. It felt like he hadn't eaten in moons. He was delighted . With a mouthful of mouse, he said "I'm Todd. I came out here looking for clan cats. I can't seem to find them." He finished up the mouse and started licking his paws. He looked up at the molly "Are you a clan cat? You don't smell like a loner to me."He tilted his head and gave her a curious look.

` . I'm honestly not as active as I want to be so if I don't respond in 24 hours bippity boppity boop me. . `

Last edited by F L I G H T L Y; April 22nd, 2020 at 03:01 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2020, 03:22 PM
that quiet one

Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

Uh oh. She didn't seem amused (or that pleased to see him back!), but from what Tigersnap knew about her, that didn't seem to be anything personal. So, undaunted, he explained, "Well, I was out in the territory one day and thought I'd look for a fishing stream, 'cause, you know, we don't have any good ones here in WindClan." -- here he gestured with his paw, in a "obviously" sort of way -- "So I went looking for one -- out in the outskirts. It took me a while, but I did find a pretty nice one! Lots of big fish. And afterwards I guess I got a little mousebrained and lost my way." He stopped, sucking in a breath and grinning as if reliving something great.

"Long story short, I got lost in roguelands and it took me a while to get back."

@Moonraven

character sitefinder
i am offline mon.-wed. every week!

Old April 22nd, 2020, 04:00 PM

My Mood: Sarcastic
Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Cloudkit couldn't help but feel intrigued by the one yowling and inched over curiously before she was seated by her "...Hi. I'm Cloudkit." she murmured timidly staring at the ground deciding to already try for friends

@implimm
Old April 22nd, 2020, 04:00 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @Lynxpaw ]

Littlewish looked up in surprise at the she-cat. A new apprentice, out of the blue? Did Twilightstar really trust him with another little ankle-biter after Runningpaw? She'd ended up in the medicine den after the battle, for goodness sake. She could easily say that he was a faliure, and he would not be getting an apprentice today. But, ya know what? His heart still beat with joy at the aspect of getting yet another apprentice. His third one, across the years.
"Nice to meet you, little ankle-biter." He purred, grinning at the tom. He gave his nose a little boop, not having to lean down too far. After all, Littlewish was small too. And Eaglepaw, was, well, an apprentice. After he straightened up, he puffed out his chest, chanting the names with the others.
"Boulderpaw, Silverpaw, Birchpaw, Curlpaw, Leappaw, Eaglepaw! Cloudkit, Tinykit! Wraith, Brightflame!" He exchanged a glance as he called he and his sister's names. He turned to the tom, eyes glimmering.
"We'll start right after the meeting finishes."

Runningpaw was quietly disappointed when her name was not called. As the meeting ended, she gave a sigh- wait, no, she hasn't dismissed them! The meeting was still on! She hoped with all her heart for a new mentor, shopping her head to the floor and pressing her paws together. As she say back up, she realized that Littlewish had gotten a new apprentice himself. Eaglepaw. She couldn't help but feel a worm of envy. She gave a wave in Littlewish's direction, in congratulations of his new 'paw. It wasn't her anymore. It wasn't her.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 22nd, 2020, 04:27 PM
pair of legs

My Mood: Tired

Blackwing gave Curlpaw a big grin, he liked this little guy! His grin faltered for a moment when he talked about how life never really would get better, but cats kept going cause it was fun. That part was... slightly worrying. He might have a talk with him about that later on, but he loved his new apprentice's enthusiasm! "Well I'm Blackwing, and I'm super duper ready to teach you all sorts of things! I personally really like rabbits, I'll ask Twistedkit's mentor when they become an apprentice, yes we can learn hunting, and I will answer more questions when we start training, which will be very soon!" He had to take a big breath, that was a lot of answering he just did. He was not only excited but also filled with a sense of warmth, and pride. He was chosen for this, and this apprentice already felt special. He could feel it in his bones, so he'd have to teach this apprentice to the best of his ability, no matter what!

@FuzzyRatto
Old April 22nd, 2020, 04:43 PM
left <3

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Snowpaw hurried over to the commotion, staring wide-eyed at the dead kit in the strange cat's mouth. He looked upset. She decided to say hello to him, as she knew how it felt to first see all the cats in camp. It still sort of scared her to see everyone. "Hello, who are you? I'm Die- Snowpaw." She caught herself. I'm not a kittypet anymore! I've got to remember that.
@riverripple

pls don't roleplay with my characters! they are inactive. i've left this site, but feel free to reach out if u remember me :3

Last edited by Daylily Orchid; April 22nd, 2020 at 04:44 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2020, 04:50 PM

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Raven:. View Post
Summernight gazed at her apprentice and thought a little before nodding, they could both go out together unless someone wanted to join the two. "We should go and do a border patrol, and maybe hunt something on the way back, it'll give me the chance to show you how and perfect your technique." She purred and nuzzled her apprentice.
Eveningpaw beamed at Summernight. "Yeah, let's do that!"

She leaned against her mentor for a moment before trotting up to the entrance. "We should go nowwwwwwwww!"

- - -

@riverripple

Dead... Eveningpaw stared at the loner, unsure of what to do. A dead WindClan kit? Accusing this loner was the furthest thing from her mind, even though it seemed like it would be logical. Getting upset or something also made sense. But her mind short circuited.

"Uhhhhh." She looked around the clearing, hoping to find someone who could help her deal with this. There was that warrior who also approached the loner.. she had to rack her brain to remember his name. "Beetleclaw [ @Quailsong ]? What do we do?"

lio was here ♥
Closed Thread