Today 10:48 PM

Old March 2nd, 2024, 09:56 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

*Cherrypaw arrived*
Old March 2nd, 2024, 10:15 AM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Cloudnose
A white agender [ They / Them ] cat with gorgeous light gray ears and paws, blind blue eyes, and a heavily scarred face
Mentions [ @BEAR. ]

Cloudnose nodded. I’ll speak to Bumblestar after the meeting, but for now, I’m stuck with Butterfly here. They turned towards where Butterflypaw was, a warm smile on their face. They had grown accustomed to the apprentice at their side. Anywho, how are you? I’ve not been more active than staying in the medicine den or warriors den for the past moon so I’m not very aware of much except for the attack that blinded me and that we attacked Riverclan as Butterfly haas informed me. Cloudnose muttered, a little embarrassed they haven’t been out and about much, but they had a good reason at least. His blind gaze shifted back to where he had been looking before.
[ Very sorry if this is bad- I sadly have never roleplayed a blind cat ]
Old March 3rd, 2024, 11:41 AM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Salamanderkit bounded across the Stormcrest until she found another cat to say hi to.

´´Hello!´´

[ Open! ]

[ 5 / 6 Posts - Trying to have her apprenticed this meeting ]

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.
BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources
BerryClan Main Roleplay
Purrks
Larkswoop: Beefed Up T3, Flock Together T3, Lyrebirds Lullaby
Robinsnow: Well Insulated, Agatha Kitty
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue, Mind Reader, Kitty Softpaws
Sunpaw: The Collector, Agatha Kitty, Chill of Death
Old March 3rd, 2024, 05:43 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

Alpinekit heard Salamanderkit's voice and turned her head to look at her. She said, "Hello there!"

Salamanderkit - @Shellwhisker
Old March 3rd, 2024, 10:25 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Bumblestar's ears twitched as she caught snide comments from Oppossumsnap to another Clanmate. She glanced in their direction, watching Mudhound and Wolfpaw handle it, and curled her tail over her paws. "Cloudnose, I want you to speak to me after the meeting. Nothing bad, just wanna clear something up."

She cleared her throat, mentally prepping a list of things to go over before she actually got into them.

"Those of you who joined your Clanmates in the attack on RiverClan, thank you," she started. "We've hopefully taught the fish that we won't tolerate the poison they continuously spread, 'n if it turns out they need another reminder, I know many of you won't hesitate to do the same again. Our victory didn't come without our own losses, though. Curltail, Finchpaw, Blacklion, Honeydew, Wetwhisker, and Lakebelly were lost in the fray. They lent their strength and honor to ThunderClan 'n they won't be forgotten. Mudhound's already held a vigil for 'em at Willow's Rise. You're more than welcome to pay your respects to 'em there, give 'em a final send-off if you haven't yet had the chance.

"On the other paw, it appears some of our Clanmates decided to go the opposite route. Rateye, Tawnypaw, 'n Frecklefoot decided to turn against their Clanmates 'n my personal orders, 'n they were exiled from ThunderClan. I know I said exile wasn't a thing any longer, but consider the battle my last leniency. Wasn't too keen on wasting time in the middle of a fight when I had more important things to do."

Her gaze drifted over to the medicine den, a shadow falling over her features. "RiverClan also apparently saw fit to attack both of our medicine cats while they were very clearly just there to do their jobs on the sidelines. Springpaw appears fine for the most part, but Drizzlecloud's been incapacitated. I'm plannin' on speaking with Birdsnow after the next Gathering about it. If we don't get compensation for it, I'll figure something else out.

"In the meantime, I'm revokin' the kill on sight order. Keep off RiverClan's border unless I tell you otherwise. Apparently Larkstar's abandoned RiverClan 'n Birdsnow's taken her place. Wanna see what comes of that before we do anything else. If you got questions, now's the time to speak up, otherwise I'm movin' on."

#tcmeeting

Last edited by dino.; March 9th, 2024 at 08:10 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2024, 10:29 PM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Silver-and-white fur glistened in the sunlight as Rainsplash moved forward a bit so she could hear Bumblestar better.

There was truth in her leader´s words.

[ althought it was MY character (Birchie birch <3) who had attacked Drizzle lol ]

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.
BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources
BerryClan Main Roleplay
Purrks
Larkswoop: Beefed Up T3, Flock Together T3, Lyrebirds Lullaby
Robinsnow: Well Insulated, Agatha Kitty
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue, Mind Reader, Kitty Softpaws
Sunpaw: The Collector, Agatha Kitty, Chill of Death
Old March 3rd, 2024, 10:38 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
Swankit

She/Her - They/them

Swankit was quite scared of meetings, but she didn’t wa tto disappoint Mommy and Daddy by cowering in the nursery all the time. She had to show them that she was big and strong just like Elkkit. Pitter-pattering to the entrance of the den, she looked at her surroudnings. Where was Daddy? Was he in the warrior’s den still? Aww…

Their amber eyes did land on someone familiar though. Timberkit! She seemed bored, maybe she talking to her would cheer her up some? Bouncing over a little too excitedly, the dilute tortoiseshell accidentally tripped and tumbled into the older kit. Just a small bump. Flustered, and trying to right themself, they licked down their ruffled chest fur in embarrassment. ”I’m so s-sorry! I promise I d-didn’t mean to! Y-you’re not hurt a-are you?”
[pp perms from my beloved @vellichor ]
•° Timberkit °•
Dreamwalker • Flock Together I • Kitty Softpaws

While Bumblestar spoke, she felt shivers run down her spine. Timberkit didn't like it at all; something about just the sound of the tabby's voice made her heart pitter-patter in a bad way. She-- oof! A small body tumbled onto Timberkit, and she let out a startled mrrrp! Thankfully, she hadn't fallen down. She turned to find the culprit, more curious than upset, to find a familiar face.

"Swankit!" she purred, feeling a bit of relief at not being alone anymore. The tumble had been quickly forgotten. "Oh yeah, I'm okay! Promise! See?" Timberkit stood up and stretched all her legs, just to prove she was fine. She couldn't have her friend worried, after all! She sat back down, feeling more comfortable by the minute. Bumblestar's droning voice had been drowned out by her own soft purrs. Still, she kept her voice down, though. "Whatcha doin' out here?"

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old March 3rd, 2024, 10:45 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sunleap listened.

Dogpaw listened.

Sheeppaw groomed herself.

Beetlepaw listened.

Mantiskit listened.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; March 3rd, 2024 at 10:47 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2024, 11:03 PM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

BasilPaw listened

CrowThrorn listened

MintWhisker Listened.

WispKit & EchoKit listened from afar.

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"autumn is my favourite"

"Why?"

"Nature makes the leaves turn my favourite color, fire."

Old March 4th, 2024, 12:34 AM

Bump Policy: anytime?
My Mood: Thinking

StrawberryTansy's jaw fell open as she heard the names of her fallen clanmates and the names of the exiled ones.

Curling her tail neatly around her paws 'Will there be another attack if we never get compensation for what was done to our medicine cats?' she thought to herself she felt the urge to let her leader know that she will be prepared for another attack if need be but she held back simply looking determined as she watched her leader end the meeting wanting to move on.

BlackberryStrike of ShadowClan

BeaverTail of RiverClan

LittleCloud of WindClan