Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 05:47 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 27th, 2021, 07:53 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Rani

Lizardfrost tried to eat the leaves. She almost vomited them but managed to swallow. Her eyes were streaming with gooey mucus-y tears.
"I feel sort of hot. By froat is scratchy and dry. I threw ub my foob, I gouldn't eet it. I don't dhink I neeb boppy seebs, I can just bass oubf. By nose id so sbufllrt" she said, barely capable of not coughing or gagging.
Old April 27th, 2021, 08:12 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
@Jackpot
Snakeheart was unabashedly lurking in the entrance of the medicine cat den looking out onto the clearing with narrowed eyes. A specific small tom hadnt come to get examined like he should have and the medicine cat could see him now wandering across the clearing pelt ruffled unacceptably (at least by Snakehearts standards). Their family had a reputation for well kept pelts brought about by Foxblazes incessant grooming habits and for whatever reason Chivekits was not spick and span.
Well if you want something done right (ie: a bath and a check up)...

Snakeheart lunged out from his shadowed lurk spot as his brother wandered by like a shark immediately trying to grab him and give him a thorough bath as he needed letting out a fairly lighthearted hiss. "You have not come to get your head checked out you little rat didnt I say I was worried about whatever injury caused your memory issues? Do you not care about the worries of your bigger brother at all you jerk? This bath is punishment so sit still and take it." he wasnt as rough as he couldve been about it though.

Chivekit was tired beyond belief. Even though it was almost Sunhigh, he wasn't used to needing sleep so much. Up in starclan sleep was practically optional, but now that he was alive again he pretty much needed to completely reset his sleep schedule. A large yawn parted his jaws, his eyes bleary as he rapidly blinked in an attempt to fully wake himself up. The small tom was wandering around the clearing to try and loosen up his stiff limbs, making loops around the edges of the camp walls.

As he passed by the medicine cat den, wholly unaware of his littermates presence, a surprised yelp escaped him as he was suddenly pulled inside. Panic surged through him until he realized that it was just Snakeheart, a cat whom he trusted with every fibre of his being. A small sigh of relief sounded from him, his head drooping slightly, "Great Starclan, don't scare me like that!" he protested, turning his head at an awkward angle to gaze up at the russet somali. At that point, the scare had fully woken him up, any traces of previous tiredness completely gone. As he was thoroughly groomed, Chivekit only mewed the occasional protest, fully aware that when snakeheart set to doing something it was going to end up done, no matter how long it took. That trait ran in the family, he supposed.

A small frown graced his lips at the complaint, his fore-paws moving to fold in front of his chest, "I was tired! You know that my sleep schedule has been messed up ever since I,,, ahem... since I came back" he mewed, trailing off at the end. In the small amount of time he had been back with his family, he had quickly learned to drop the topic of starclan when talking to Snakeheart. Instead of protesting further, he simply settled down between Snakehearts paws, submitting to the punishment. Well, a bath wasnt really a punishment, he supposed. It was rare that anyone got this kind of attention from Snakeheart - at least that he had seen - so he actually considered himself rather lucky (of course, he wouldnt say that to his brothers face).

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old April 27th, 2021, 10:29 AM
Open For RP!

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Padding in Snakeheart scanned a critical eye over his herb supply and the warrior. Coldamber told him borage would help fevers but not cure greencough and though the medicine cat had catmint for that job the warrior did not look good so letting down the fever might actually be good.... Except he didnt have borage. Nabbing a leaf of catmint and burnet (not willing to take risks when Lizardfrost already seemed weak) the medicine cat padded back over passing the leaves to the warrior to eat and asking a few questions.
"After this you can sleep but for now; Do you feel over warm right now? Hows your throat, too scratchy or dry or sore? And dont give me any stoic I can keep going nonsense I need to know this and if you think you need some poppyseeds."
If Lizardfrost needed it he'd send out a patrol for the missing herbs hectic schedule or not.

Snakeheart padded into his den in a hurry glad to see the kit had listened before mumbling "We have to figure out a better way for you to communicate issues Silentkit is deaf and can talk there has to be a way..." before piping up to normal full volume "Right so Redkit you have the early stages of greencough. It may not feel bad right now but it may get worse and its better to head this off before it becomes a big issue. Im going to give you some herbs like this catmint and you just need to rest and stay in the side den until youre better. If youre hungry or thirsty inform me..... somehow I dont know just toss something at me and Ill get you what you need, and if you want company you can but they cannot enter this side chamber with you and no touching. We dont want to get more cats sick. Any questions? .... Or something how am I even supposed to talk to you?"
Snakeheart felt so awkward oddly trailing off as he passed the kit some catmint to eat. Redkit wasnt an invalid sure but the medicine cat just had no clue how to communicate with a mute cat.

Nothing wrong with the kit at all, just like he thought. Urg overbearing queens what a pain.
"No youre fine not sick at all. Your mother was just over-worried but theres no issues feel free to wander off if you wish." He shifted focus to to queen "Ghostkits just fine with no issues at all xe is just less social than some kittens its perfectly normal. Hell I refused to interact with any other kit but my own siblings until I was an apprentice, let xym be and unless it becomes a behavioural issue with acting out and harmful actions just let Ghostkit do with xe wants." The medicine cat shrugged then levelled Deerwing with a stern look.
"Hovering because your kit doesnt act the way you think xe should doesnt do xym any good and makes seem over-fussy. It might impede development or make me or a clanmate take you less seriously if you actually notice something serious. Normals overrated, your kit is fine, let xem act how xey want."
His piece said Snakeheart let his unspoken, 'Im done get out of my den unless you've actually got something wrong' hang in the air as his tail thumped on the dirt floor.

@Jackpot
Snakeheart was unabashedly lurking in the entrance of the medicine cat den looking out onto the clearing with narrowed eyes. A specific small tom hadnt come to get examined like he should have and the medicine cat could see him now wandering across the clearing pelt ruffled unacceptably (at least by Snakehearts standards). Their family had a reputation for well kept pelts brought about by Foxblazes incessant grooming habits and for whatever reason Chivekits was not spick and span.
Well if you want something done right (ie: a bath and a check up)...

Snakeheart lunged out from his shadowed lurk spot as his brother wandered by like a shark immediately trying to grab him and give him a thorough bath as he needed letting out a fairly lighthearted hiss. "You have not come to get your head checked out you little rat didnt I say I was worried about whatever injury caused your memory issues? Do you not care about the worries of your bigger brother at all you jerk? This bath is punishment so sit still and take it." he wasnt as rough as he couldve been about it though.
~Redkit~

Redkit stared at Snakeheart. He never really enjoyed the tom’s company, he always seemed annoyed? Oh well. He nodded solemnly and laid his head on his paws. When could life get any harder?!

@-Skyfall- (She can come visit now, but not directly. She will have to stay out of the side room Redkit is in.)

|:| Unnamed |:| Redpaw |:| Miststone |:|
Old April 27th, 2021, 11:07 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaztaill View Post
~Redkit~

Redkit stared at Snakeheart. He never really enjoyed the tom’s company, he always seemed annoyed? Oh well. He nodded solemnly and laid his head on his paws. When could life get any harder?!

@-Skyfall- (She can come visit now, but not directly. She will have to stay out of the side room Redkit is in.)
Lilykit padded into the medicine den. Keeping her distance, she sat down near Redkit's nest. "Hi Redkit." She said softly. "I can't stay long, but I wanted to see how you were doing."

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old April 27th, 2021, 11:11 AM
Open For RP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Skyfall- View Post
Lilykit padded into the medicine den. Keeping her distance, she sat down near Redkit's nest. "Hi Redkit." She said softly. "I can't stay long, but I wanted to see how you were doing."
~Redkit~

He stumbled away, not wanting her to catch his greencough. When he was far, he smiled weakly. So she knew?

Old April 27th, 2021, 12:12 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Quote:
~Redkit~

He stumbled away, not wanting her to catch his greencough. When he was far, he smiled weakly. So she knew?
"I got yelled at yesterday, because I pretended the minnow I was eating was swimming, then I uh.... tossed it in the air and it landed on Whitewillow's back. Whoops."

Old April 27th, 2021, 12:16 PM
Open For RP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Skyfall- View Post
"I got yelled at yesterday, because I pretended the minnow I was eating was swimming, then I uh.... tossed it in the air and it landed on Whitewillow's back. Whoops."
~Redkit~

The russet kit smiled. He wanted so badly to laugh, but he knew nothing would happen. But that the funniest thing he had heard all day. It defiantly rose his spirits.

Old April 27th, 2021, 12:18 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Quote:
~Redkit~

The russet kit smiled. He wanted so badly to laugh, but he knew nothing would happen. But that the funniest thing he had heard all day. It defiantly rose his spirits.
She grinned. It must suck not being able to talk, but at least he didn't have to have uncomfortable conversations with cats he didn't like.

Old April 28th, 2021, 04:34 PM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Snakeheart puffed up startled jerking back at the larger mollies yelling as his eyes went wide. Sure he was confident and willing to strike sure but he'd always hesitate when it came to clanmates even it was necessary. Add to that this was Junipersong and she was huge. The medicine cat had the fire to set anything ablaze but he was young really young for a fully named cat and very lanky in build by nature even ignoring the fact that he had no combat training. So facing down a large loud warrior losing her mind for no reason he could see (what cat asked to be slapped?!) he jumped to an instinctive fear reaction. Puffing up like a porcupine hissing in defence and doing just what the molly wanted slapping the warrior hard.

Still he took no chanced inching back from her and snarling "What the hell is wrong with you?! Why in the world would you want to be slapped?! I dont understand you at all!"
Seriously the whole thing was so confusing the tom understood nothing about the older mollies reactions maybe Kestrelwing was right to send her here but it wasnt like he had any clue how to cope with it. He barley knew how to heal some of the harder injuries that came in here mental ones werent in his skill set much less in his snappish harsh nature.
The strike went straight across her face, sending her head to the side, and her whole body froze up. She didn't move from her position, her head still pointed to the side from the strike against her face. Drawing in a slow breath and letting it out in a sigh. If it wasnt obvious yet, she was a masochist. As terrible as it sounded, getting beat up actually was something that de-stressed her. As if the pain was a release of tension, something to focus on aside from the pain that tormented her mind.

"Im... I dont know. I thought it might help to get out your aggression. It seems that didnt work. Id offer it again but it seems it only made you worse. I am sorry." Huffing, finally starting to move again as she took a seat, licking her paw and then dragging it over her face to smooth down the fur that had just been ruffled up from the strike. You were certain the strike was strong, a hit that hard against a cat who wasnt bracing themselves would leave them dazed and crying out in pain, and yet here she was, either the best actor in the world, or just didnt mind the pain at all as she groomed over herself to look presentable once more. "I can leave now if you want."

Idk. Insert something inspiring or edgy here so people think that im cool.

Message me if you ever want to roleplay together or set something up!

Riverclan Leader's Den. Page 132. Bottom of the page.
Old April 30th, 2021, 10:47 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Rani

After limping away from Kestrelwing Petuniaflame headed straight here. She was ordered twice to come in here and seek help from Snakeheart. After finding out that she wasn't in trouble and the warrior wasn't mad at her, she was more relaxed. Even if she had to face Snakeheart next.
Slipping into the den she scanned around looking for the tom. The den smelled so strongly of herbs and flowers that it was always hard to pinpoint some cat's scent. Not that she disliked the smell, it wasn't to bad. "Snakeheart?" She would call for the tom. "Kestrelwing sent me in here to get some rat bites looked at, if you could please." Petuniaflame added, moving a little further in so she wouldn't be blocking the entrance of the den.
Waiting a brief moment the molly stood stiffly, her bites were aching and the scratches burned. She figured cats had had it worse than her, but this was the worse injury she had ever gotten herself. It left her fur to mat with blood and the mud from the tunnel was not helping. She should have washed off in the river before coming here, but she had to report her patrol before she had been to late in doing it. So, Petuniaflame just stood there, dirty fur and all.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Closed Thread