Old March 1st, 2024, 07:00 AM
Put your back on me

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Sproutfleck exists
[Closed activity post]

[/SPOILER]

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Staff Sign?

Old March 1st, 2024, 12:23 PM
rattling my kennel door

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by eris View Post

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

She had been more tired than she should be. Could it have been from the fact that she had been keeping a keen eye on all the cats that were swarming into the medicine den since Drizzlecloud was in no clear condition to do so? Springpaw almost found herself contemplating about the thought, feeling herself feeling hesitant to leave her wounded clan-mates unattended while she was going out to see the meeting that Bumblestar had to pull. Springpaw found herself narrowing her pupils as she kept a close eye on the injuries that were clearly still visible over her leader’s body. She wasn’t wanting any of them to potentially reopen after she had taken her time to try to dress them up as best she could. Only time could tell, she supposed.

[semi-closed, please vm to interact ]

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Strawberrymumble (TC)
 ゚・。・゚ she/they ~ warrior

Creamy paws padded over to pretty pastel calico, Springpaw sat off to the side and seemed to be lost in her own mind - was it the stress of the raid and all the wounds that had come, the battered form of Bumblestar standing on the stormcrest, a lack of herbs, a lack of sleep… a combination of all… Strawberrymumble thought as she felt the flowers which had bloomed only moments ago in her mind wilt at the thought of the sheer amount of stress the medicine cat apprentice must be under. Stars… she wished she could help, do ease the areas or worry… to put an end to the sleepless nights and the anxiety that seemed to cling to her oriental shaped form. Strawberrymumble felt like a soaring bird once again as the warm winds of that strange light feeling filled her again, the flowers bloomed brightly once more and the meadows of her mind became bright and unglazed with frosted ice.

Powder blue hues met softly with Springpaw’s vivid oceanic hues, her eyes seems to carry the same turbulent waves that they shared their colours with. The roots in her throat seemed to untangle and the wad of inside words seemed to loosen and her songbird voice seemed to tumble out in melodic lilting tone, “S-springpaw,” her angular head tipped down and her hues lifted to remain intact with Springpaw’s, “how… how have you been, I-I know t-that things have been… erm… quite busy,” words seemed to keep tumbling and Strawberrymumble wondered that if all those moons of silence had finally climaxed to an embarrassing speal of uncensored rambling, “I wanted to check on you, see if there was anything I could do… tell you that we all appreciate you, offer to help again if you need me to…,” flowers seemed to blood and her apricot oriental shaped form seemed to be so warm that she wondered if she would be soaked in melted snow if she stood and retreated… should she… Oriental shaped ears perked impatiently to see if the medicine cats apprentice would respond… she felt quite bad for making the feline speak in her pained tones but she hoped that her close vicinity to the feline was close enough to unburden Springpaw but also not too close as to annoy or disturb her.

{ @eris ~ Springpaw }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old March 1st, 2024, 12:31 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

StarClan above, it felt good to walk without limping for once. The tabby she-cat heeded the meeting call without hesitation and slipped toward the front of the crowd. Violetfreckle sat down in front, making sure to keep an eye on Bumblestar's body language. She was just glad the other she-cat managed to wait a few days and heal up a bit before calling a meeting.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old March 1st, 2024, 12:33 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

•° Timberkit °•
Dreamwalker • Flock Together I • Kitty Softpaws

She didn't hear Bumblestar's words, but saw the crowd gather outside. She let out a contemplative groan. This was either really good or really bad, and there was a 50/50 chance it was either one. But she was getting up there in age... what if this was a meeting? With a deep breath, she took a chance and went outside, nestling herself safely within the crowd so she couldn't see Bumblestar if she decided to... y'know. Get the floor dirty. With blood. Or something.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old March 1st, 2024, 01:10 PM
Simply a guy

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Swankit

She/Her - They/them

Swankit was quite scared of meetings, but she didn’t wa tto disappoint Mommy and Daddy by cowering in the nursery all the time. She had to show them that she was big and strong just like Elkkit. Pitter-pattering to the entrance of the den, she looked at her surroudnings. Where was Daddy? Was he in the warrior’s den still? Aww…

Their amber eyes did land on someone familiar though. Timberkit! She seemed bored, maybe she talking to her would cheer her up some? Bouncing over a little too excitedly, the dilute tortoiseshell accidentally tripped and tumbled into the older kit. Just a small bump. Flustered, and trying to right themself, they licked down their ruffled chest fur in embarrassment. ”I’m so s-sorry! I promise I d-didn’t mean to! Y-you’re not hurt a-are you?”

[pp perms from my beloved @vellichor ]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; March 1st, 2024 at 01:33 PM.
Old March 1st, 2024, 07:36 PM

Bump Policy: anytime?
My Mood: Thinking

Strawberrytansy lept to her paws at the call of her leader and quickly joined everyone

BlackberryStrike of ShadowClan

BeaverTail of RiverClan

LittleCloud of WindClan
Old March 1st, 2024, 08:07 PM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Mallowpaw
28/100

As Bumblestar's call echoed through the camp, Mallowpaw made her way out of the apprentice den. She hoped no-one died in this meeting. She could still see the limp body of Sunglow sprawled below the Stormcrest. Thinking of that, Mallowpaw sat near the back so she wouldn't have a front-seat view of another death.

(Open)
Old March 1st, 2024, 11:04 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Lioncrest ~

Gingerly walking out from the warrior's den, Lioncrest withheld a wince as he settled into a seated position in the growing crowd of his clanmates. While his injuries certainly weren't severe in any fashion, they were certainly annoying to deal with. Rasping a tongue gently over his ruff and shoulder, the large golden tom patiently surveyed the crowd as he awaited Bumblestar's announcements.

Amber eyes spotted a few of his kin and his apprentice within the gathered group and he gave a satisfied hum at the observation. Good, they should be participating in the daily goings-on to familiarize themselves with clan life and it's mundane aspects.

Old March 2nd, 2024, 09:05 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Wolfpaw swished his tail as Opossumsnap pouted off into the sunset. He was kind of glad he didn't cause a further scene - Wolfpaw wasn't in the mood for more stupidity.

"I don't know about the ShadowClan stuff, but if you got a concern you oughtta take it to Bumba." He could on Cloudnose's behalf, but it seemed kind of reaching to say one cat being violent meant a whole Clan was after them. (He was faintly aware of past occurrences, but didn't recall anything that stood out.)

"As for that flea-bag, if he keeps picking on you, either slap him back or notify one of our high ranks or Hornets. No one's gonna fault you, 'n it'll put a stop to his dung."

[ @GoldenRavenWings ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 2nd, 2024, 09:35 AM
&amp;amp;amp;quot;Your good old friend!&amp;amp;amp;quot;

Bump Policy: You can bump me anytime pal!
My Mood: Adorable

Fleckpaw joined