[p] just livin' to...
Last post by seeingstars
Today 07:04 AM
Delicate Battle Moves
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 06:58 AM

Old Today, 05:07 AM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

To fly is to soar, to walk is to be grounded.

[ This is just an establishment post, I wanted to experiment with writing her before the time skip. ]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The kitten balled up, mewing blindly as they squirmed, feeling other bundles of movement around her. She followed the mindless waddling, making her way to a fading warmth. But it was warmth, and she wasn't going to pass it up. Cold as she was. She heard overhead mumbling, but one thing rang clearer. Flykit. Why did it make her feel something significant? Was it something important? Why did the warmth keep dying? Her eyes were squeezed shut, and there was no opening them. For now, at least. She she was curious about so many things. Why was this that... how was that doing... what was she around... so many she couldn't answer. The alluding curiosity fading quickly as she grew uncomfortable around so much cold. Everything was cold. It was like everything around her had been flocking to same warmth, like moths to light, stealing every last bit of it until there was no more to give.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(know that some of my characters thoughts, beliefs, and words do not reflect on mine.)
Old Today, 07:13 AM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

WARRIOR | They/them | 22 moons

"Let's cover this place with flowers!"

Snakepelt rushed into the den, hearing news of their mother kitting. As they finally got there, they smiled at the little clumps of fur. They looked a lot like moles. They quickly laid down beside Weepingwillow, lapping at her pelt. They wanted to be there to comfort their mother. And, of course, see their new baby siblings.

"Are you alright?"

They examined the kits for a moment, their stare out the side of their eyes. They didn't want to stop bringing a sense of calm to her. One of the kits, Greykit, as they heard their mother say, was gone. They would make an effort later to bury them, littering their grave with all of the flowers in the forest they could find. They hated anything that made their mother upset.

"It's okay, Greykit's being taken care of in StarClan, I promise you."

Snakepelt whispered soothingly, wrapping their tail around their mothers flank. They were silently glad they missed the agony of the moment, afraid they'd have gotten too saddened by their mothers pain. The aftermath was much easier, as Weepingwillow was much more tired. However, it didn't stop him from feeling a bit too much remorse for the she. They noticed Darkclaw, a long time friend of their mothers, and gave a nod. They felt nice after not seeing them for a while. They did have duties to attend to, unfortunately.

They perked their ears, their mother was giving them the honor of naming one of her kits? Their eyes lit up, a grin plastered to their face.

"Cinderkit, it's quite a lovely name, don't'cha think?"

@ChromeSilver_Hwaa - Weepingwillow

@Honey_Dreamz - Honeypetal

@Crown_Sage - Darkclaw

(know that some of my characters thoughts, beliefs, and words do not reflect on mine.)

Last edited by rubberRatroom; Today at 07:15 AM.