Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Spottedpaw
Peaceful ⋆ Dejected ⋆ Melancholic ⋆ Neutral Good
“Life is fickle and self serving."
@Neptune. @Rani

Spottedpaw was having a rough go of it and she wasn't sure how to process her grief over the things that had transpired over just a single moon. She wondered if she was every going to be loved or if that was meant for other cats and Spottedpaw had to bare the ever lonliness of never hearing the words "I love you" from another cat. A walk was the only thing that she could think to do to try and distract herself. It wasn't working that much until she happened to find another distraction.

Lichenpaw. Lichenpaw? Spottedpaw hadn't seen that apprentice in forever, a part of her wondered if a hawk had taken her away. Now they were right there in front of her and... It seemed like they were hurting by the look of their claws. Did they leave and came back to get healing? To be completely honest, Spottedpaw did not care if that was they case and they ran off once they were all better. She had some strong thoughts on herbs being restricted by borders anyways. This felt little different to her.

"Lichenpaw! Where have you been?" She yelled out before running up to the apprentice and giving them an affectionate head bump on the shoulder. Sure she might be forgotten and not care about by the rest of the clan but she wasn't going to let other cats feel that way if she could help it.

Last edited by Fish; May 17th, 2024 at 12:17 AM.
Old May 17th, 2024, 07:47 PM
Star light, star bright,

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 7 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw flinched a bit as he heard the words mumbled by the warrior. Stars he was only offering to help out if she needed because she looked kind of down was all. He looked away awkwardly and then back to her with his big green eyes, "Well, umm, sorry for annoying you.. I just wanted to see if you needed help or anything. Sorry about that. I can leave you alone if you want?" Well obviously she didn't want his help, like at all, but Rabbitpaw had a bleeding heart and that was his fault so he left it open just in case she had a change of mind. Though he knew that he should probably be getting along swiftly. After all wouldn't do to annoy a warrior, after all she was probably a-okay and Rabbitpaw was reading into it too much or something. Yeah, that was probably it, though he still waited to hear her response before actually leaving her alone. Just in case, he justified the pestering to himself.
[ @Mizu - Petalsong ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!
Petalsong rolled her eyes. She really didn't care. Well, that is until another apprentice decided to tackle her.

Snowpaw just wanted to play around. She didn't even have her claws unsheathed! She didn't even actually tackle Ms. Grumpypelt warrior, just jumped in front off her. So Snowpaw really didn't see why Grumpypelt backed up and looked mad.

How dare the apprentice! "Don't you dare try to attack me again...." Petalsong snarled, then stalked off. Hmph! Apprentices!

Snowpaw turned to Rabbitpaw. "That didn't look very threatening, did it? I'm pretty sure it didn't....."
I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)
Old May 18th, 2024, 02:47 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Cranewhisper

———————

Cranewhisper walked out of the nursery and sat down. It was slightly uncomfortable, due to her swollen belly, but she could easily deal with it. It was just a bit stuffy in the nursery, that was all.

———————

[OPEN]

Old May 18th, 2024, 06:22 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

There was a furry black mountain in the Windclan clearing today. The mountain was rumbling, loudly, like an earthquake and totally not like Crowtooths trademark raspy snoring that made him a nuisance in the warriors den.
In the furys own defense he'd been very busy of late and totally deserved this nap, even if he was acting as a total road block and obstacle for cats to get around in the middle of the clearing. Boo to the grumps who tried to wake him up and get him to move, he was staying!

At least, he was staying and staying asleep until a nearby yell and an apprentice trodding on his tail disturbed him, causing him to rouse with a yawn. Whatsa commotion? If it was more intruders Crowtooth was gonna- Oh, Lichenpaw was back!

Rolling over to face the apprentices as Spottedpaw closed the gap to affectionately bump heads the tunnelers head thumped once on the ground happily, rasping out a pleased "Well look at that. Heya kiddo, been awhile, we were worried about ya!" before a yawn and a cough interrupted him. Still groggy it seemed, suppose this'd be calm chat. "Sit down, take a load off kid an' fill us in on whats been goin' on fer ya. If its the damn fish that took ya I promise ya we got a plan fer them an' soon. Can fill ya in on what ya missed as well because its been a doozy."

Lichenpaw looked like she might need something like that a calm chatter session free of any blame for her absence with friendly faces. Maybe some prey to, and the tom made a pointed look between the two and the prey pile to see if they'd bite on the idea.

@Neptune. @Fish
Old May 19th, 2024, 09:46 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Lichenpaw
~<>~
14 moons || she/her || no purrks
scrawny calico with one blind eye; blue eyes

"Spottedpaw!" Lichenpaw exclaims with a grin, greeting the other apprentice with a low purr. She'd been a little anxious about what everyone would think about her absence, but so far, it seemed all reactions pointed towards relief instead of scorn. It was... nice, and the weight on her shoulders lifted considerably. She hadn't really realized just how nervous she had been until she suddenly wasn't anymore.

Crowtooth, too, had made an appearance, and the rumbling of his snores cut off. They'd been background noise to the scrawny calico before, but now that they'd stopped it was all too apparent. Lichenpaw met his duel colored gaze with her own good eye and offered him a wobbly smile. Gently, she brushed against Spottedpaw and stepped the few paces over to where the tunneler was laying, inviting Spottedpaw to join them as well, and sat down.

"Hi, Crowtooth," she greeted, voice muted. "I've really, really missed it here..." she admits, gaze moving upwards to the sky as a breeze drifted past, carrying with it the scent of cats, of home. "The fish didn't take me, no," she shakes her head and pulls a face, "I don't think i'd ever get the stench of fish out of my pelt if they did! It was, um... two-legs. I was angry after Cow... I wanted to clear my head. I wasn't planning on going very far, but I must have not been paying attention to the distance, because I ended up farther from camp than I wanted to be. There was this... silver and cold den, made of criss crossing sticks or something like that? It trapped me, and then the two-legs came..." She shudders, remembering them.

"They brought me into this den thing, on a cold platform, and I tried to fight back - I think I clawed one of them pretty good - but they just made me sleepy and put these... things on my claws so I couldn't really use them any more. I think... maybe I should see Lightingstorm about them, but they're not painful so I'll be ok for at least a little longer." Her story finished, Lichenpaw lifts her gaze to shift from Crowtooth to Spottedpaw and back again. "What's happened while I've been gone? I know we haven't been on good terms with the river cats for moons now, but they didn't seem to have reason to take me when I was taken - what's changed?"

[ lichen's got some bright pink claw caps on lol - they'll end up falling off by the end of next month ]
[ @Fish - spotted // @Rani - crow ]
Old May 19th, 2024, 09:57 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

S H R I K E P A W
He/*It - 7 Moons - WindClan Apprentice - Purrks: Skunky
Lean dark brown tom with a cream
chest and green eyes
3/100

╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
[Shrike is not out to anyone
about his It pronouns]

Shrikepaw smirked. As the cream and brown tom examined beetlebite, it turns out the warrior was right. He was old enough to be it's father. "You're old," the smelly tom stated. Anyone old enough to be his dad was old. End of story. Oh great. Seems the warrior had just come here to complain about how Shrikepaw smells and that was it. A waste of time. An utter waste of time. And now he ahd to sit next to someone. Juuuuuussssst great. His curse was supposed to keep cats away!!! Thats what it wanted!! He didn't want to be buddy-buddy with anyone, hell no. He wanted to train and become a warrior. And not interact with other cats, for the most part. "Why are you sitting here? It would be much better for the both of us if you just leave me the hell alone," the young apprentice snapped, lashing it's tail. Who knew warriors could be so annoying?
[ @duckie - apologies for the delay !!! ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old May 19th, 2024, 11:40 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Stressed

Frostpaw napped.

(Closed)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old May 19th, 2024, 05:10 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Thinking

Wolfkit pads out of the nursery, her eyes wide with amazement. She looses interest in the feather she was playing with as she takes in the sight of the clearing.
Old May 19th, 2024, 08:15 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Cranewhisper-She/Her

——————

Following Jaggedkit to the entrance, Cranewhisper noticed her dismay at the lack of a full amount.
“That’s alright, we’ll at least be able to give the elders a bit more comfort.” She said with a soft smile.

——————

@lionparty25

Old May 19th, 2024, 08:24 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Thinking

[QUOTE=IDIOTICBEAN101;1593074][CENTER]
Cranewhisper-She/Her

——————

Following Jaggedkit to the entrance, Cranewhisper noticed her dismay at the lack of a full amount.
“That’s alright, we’ll at least be able to give the elders a bit more comfort.” She said with a soft smile.

——————

The spark in Jaggedkit's eyes returns. "Good!" She sits on her haunches, flicking an ear. She pads the moss pieces together, feeling the soft fuzz underneath her paw pads. Seemingly unprompted, Jaggedkit asks, "Cranewhisper? Who are my parents?"