Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Character QnA!
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 09:14 AM
riverclan, attack! [rc v...
Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 09:13 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by ollie
Today 09:05 AM
Relive The Memories...
by ghost.
Last post by ollie
Today 08:59 AM
Unofficial Romantic...
by Blaaze
Last post by chickadee
Today 08:51 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 16th, 2020, 01:28 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstack View Post
Mmmm and there he was. Brindlejaw. The deputy. Her mentor. It had lost all the charm when she found herself scared and alone in a clearing full of coyotes with him nowhere to be seen. Surrounded by bloodshed with nobody to keep her safe. Safe safe safe. Stars, she just wanted to feel safe. Was that so much to ask? Safe safe safe. Who was he anyway? The audacity to come over here and ask what was wrong. How long had she been an apprentice now? And they were still strangers. She didn't know how to hunt or fight. Couldn't defend herself if another group of coyotes came barging through the camp entrance right that second - stars knew Brindlejaw surely wouldn't be around to protect her.

"What's wrong?" she mused in response. Her gaze remained trained on the sky above - the clouds that floated by. Her voice was breathy and light - not unsure but distinctly lacking the bright cheerfulness it once had, "Wrong, wrong, wrong. So much is wrong. You, mainly. I think."

[ @Shimm ]
It punched him right in the stomach. Yewpaw never once talked like to him like that. Something was definitely up and the way she kept repeating phrases or words it brought chills to his spine. The deputy lowered his gaze and paw in defeat and remorse. This was not the apprentice he saw in the beginning that he hoped to mentor well. It was obvious that the little relationship they started to build upon was gone, in crumbles.
"What is wrong with me?" Tone neutral and not wanting to hurt her any more than he somehow had. Was it because he decided to give her some time to recollect herself before starting their training? That he gave her space or was it something with the invasion?
Old April 16th, 2020, 01:42 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Midnightstalker puffed up her chest just a little as she looked at the two cats who were coming with her. Oddly enough she got place with Chickadeepaw. Well, should be interesting maybe Honeypaw would have a close friendship with other cat. "Sunnythicket, Chickadeepaw, Honeypaw, lets go. The fishy border awaits." The plucky she-cat meows waiting for the members of her patrol to get their butts into gear. She needed to get back in time to force more prey down her daughter throat.

@Bravekit @Zesty Mango @Starbot

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; April 16th, 2020 at 05:38 PM.
Old April 16th, 2020, 02:28 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Brindlejaw watched in pride as kits became apprentices and were assigned, mentors. It was good that they were growing in numbers. His orange eyes skimmed over his clanmates as Twilightstar finished the rest of the meeting. Hearing his voice snapped the deputy out of his thoughts as he turned to his leader. She wants to talk? Possibly about how to help the clan more but why include the apprentices? Shrugging his shoulders it was not his place to question the molly. Instead, he padded down the rock behind Twilightstar and waited for whatever she had to say.
@Moonraven @wren
Old April 16th, 2020, 04:10 AM
You know my name, man.

My Mood: Mysterious

Sunnythicket ran up next to Midnightstalker. ”Ready for the patrol as always!” she mewed, excitedly. Border patrols were her favourite kind; it had been her first ever one and she didn’t enjoy hunting patrols.

She sat down, her tail flopping, as she looked around for the others.
@Undertaker @Zesty Mango @Starbot

~ My Characters ~

~ Need a StarClan cat? Ask for Oaksky at the front desk. ~

~ Avatar (Hawkmist) by PMmellifluentCurator!
Pixel art by me! ~
Old April 16th, 2020, 09:06 AM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Darkkit looked around, awkwardly playing with a little ball of dirt on the ground.
Old April 16th, 2020, 10:16 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Coyotesnarl popped up onto his paws hearing his name called. He was curious as to why cats aside from him and Brindlejaw were picked also. It was intriguing, what could she possibly want to say to just them? The tabby waved his tail as he padded worst the dispersing crowd naturally falling into step beside Brindlejaw.“You got any idea what she wants?” the tom croaked taking a look at the deputy briefly before dropping his gaze again and approaching the molly.

Not expecting an answer soon enough he plopped down once again near the wind clan leader drawing his tongue over his lips and tail around his paws. Whatever it was he didn’t expect it to be too quick so he might as well get comfortable now.

@Moonraven @Puddletail @Starbot @Shimm

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; April 16th, 2020 at 10:16 AM.
Old April 16th, 2020, 10:27 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Oddear was easy to spot; the towering cat strolled over on long, thin legs. He greeted the other with a dip of his head, a smile stretched across his large snout. "I see Brindlejaw has made my wish come true," Oddear said with a small harmful tease to his words, letting an easy chuckle roll from his throat. "Hunting will do the clan good! Cats feel better with a tummy full of goodness," The tall cat chuckled again, his energy nothing but warm and welcoming.

@Moon Lily

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 16th, 2020, 12:33 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Twilightstar waited patiently as the toms all gathered at her call. She smiled at Puddlekit's greeting and gave a mild purr of amusement at Smolderpaw's eagerness. Honeypaw seemed to be the most relaxed out of the three of them. Once Coyotesnarl and Brindlejaw padded over she could begin. "You're not in any trouble." She spoke mostly for Puddlekit's sake. The little ones always seemed to assume they were in trouble. "You three are currently our newest clanmates. Now I know you'll learn hunting, fighting from your mentors, but I want to make sure that you get the full experience of clan life since there is more to a clan than just fighting and hunting."
"You should know a bit about the clans beyond our borders, more than just their scents and knowing that they're our rivals. You should also learn a little bit about herbs, where to find cobwebs, how to stop a clanmate from bleeding out. Then there is the code, the rules that set us aside from mere rogues and loners and allow us to be warriors." Twilightstar paused to see if any of the younglings had questions or comments on her words.
"I know that I could just ask your mentors to teach all of that, yet I thought it might be fun to play the part of our apprentices for a day." The lilac leader's tail flickered in the direction of her deputy and medicine cat before addressing the two of them.
"I'm aware that you two may be busy, however, I want you to take some time to teach these three. Coyotesnarl you'll teach them some basics about herbs so they're not completely clueless when you're not around. Brindlejaw, I want you to teach them more about the other clans. Perhaps take them to visit the borders," Twilightstar was aware that Puddlekit was a kit but figured he should be alright with them if taken out of the camp. He did pretty well on his own before joining WindClan. "I'll teach them more about the warrior code."
@wren @Shimm @Puddletail @Starbot @Beau

The clan leader ears served as noticed the two cats drawing closer. She dismissed herself for a moment by standing and walking over to Dovepelt and Mistpaw. "You need something?"
@Mumble @Snowstripe

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old April 16th, 2020, 12:39 PM
Online 12pm to 1pm ct

My Mood: Queenly

@Mumble @Moonraven
Dovepelt smiled and greeted her leader with respect. "My apprentice and I were wondering if we could guard the nursery?" She asked politely.

If I smile with my teeth, Bet you believe me, If I smile with my teeth, I think I believe me. ~Paramore

“Well, I'm more lopsided than a one-legged badger.” ~Graypaw

Last edited by Snowstripe; April 16th, 2020 at 12:41 PM.
Old April 16th, 2020, 12:52 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Smolderpaw tilted his head, intrigued by the idea of learning so much directly from the most reliable sources. He thought a moment about what that what mean and whether he should be intimidated, but found that his gut sent only signals of excitement. The ginger tom doubted he could do anything to mess up too bad while talking to the three cats and figured that there was nothing to be concerned about. Everyone so far seemed not to mind mistakes too much- it was a rather homey environment. After his quick scan of his internal reaction, Smolderpaw broke out into a grin and allowed his excitement to take hold of him. The young cat had always leapt at any chance to learn something new and each of the three topics sounded just as interesting to him as hunting and fighting. Besides, Twilightstar’s warning that a clan was more than just a method to learn to protect oneself still rang fresh in his mind. Smolderpaw wanted to prove to the leader that he had taken her words to heart and would fully accept the community, history, and ideals of the clan system. He had to admit that he was most excited to learn from Twilightstar, but maybe that was because she had taken a chance on him when few cats had ever done something like that for the young cat in all six moons of his life. He didn’t have it in him to let her down.

When Twilightstar excused herself, Smolderpaw looked eagerly at the other two cats who she’d asked to help train him and his fellow newbies. “Hi, I’m Smolderpaw,” he greeted with a nod of his head and a friendly smile. The young tom was eager to meet new cats in Windclan and start making a home here and this was a perfect place to start! Wondering if the other new cats might be looking for friends too, Smolder turned to Honeypaw and Puddlekit and repeated his greeting, though leaving out his name since he figured they’d just heard it. “What brought you guys to Windclan?” He asked jovially, offering a toothy smile.
@Moonraven @wren @Shimm @Puddletail @Starbot