Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
As the night falls on us...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 02:45 AM
September Gathering
Last post by taillow
Today 02:34 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 02:20 AM
"it never rains in...
Last post by alec
Today 01:50 AM
Milkbee Design Competition!
Last post by Eidolon
Today 01:36 AM

Old March 24th, 2020, 11:15 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slatepaw View Post

Blackfoot's rage bubbled greater at the Riverclan cat's point; he was still in Riverclan territory... but his gut wished that the other had stepped onto their side so he could shred his pelt. However, his rage was quickly corked at the mention of the last Clan meeting. He had forgotten about that entire incident... Why was this tom bringing it up again?

His steps halted as he gazed at the other, those golden daggers seeming to sheath in a state of reality. Free from the blinders of rage, he examined who stood in front of him... he did look familiar. "Forget about it." He grumbled in a huff, his pelt lowering slightly, snarling, "And stop acting as if you cared about my repercussions. Riverclan only thinks of themselves."
Fawnsqueak wondered if he'd said something wrong to completely halt his aggression and once again tried a tiny, hesitant smile as if to test the waters. However, that was wiped off when he was back to his snarly self and Fawnsqueak suppressed a sigh. Not everyone he met at the border was going to be friendly, these weren't social get-togethers. "I seriously overachieve in that department, I guess," he admitted through a nervous chuckle, eyes anywhere but on the ShadowClanner, "because I'm always thinking about something, and if it was constantly RiverClan... that'd be pretty much on the level of obsession."

Giving it a touch more thought, Fawnsqueak hummed. "And actually, we've had a recent track record of helping the other Clans." First WindClan with their prey shortage and taking in refugees, then ThunderClan's leadership issue -- Fawnsqueak was grateful to have been involved in both. "Oh hey, maybe ShadowClan would be better if you all did the same? And... didn't spend all your energy barking RiverClan's ears off at the border."

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; March 24th, 2020 at 11:16 PM.
Old March 25th, 2020, 08:02 AM
eternally tired

[ @pathos @Blissie Bliss @Slushie ]

"SPARKHEART!" Morningmeadow screamed. Morningmeadow immediately started looking for things she could use to get him out. Branches? No. Any rocks? No. Nothing was around. She then did the only thing she could do, she jumped in to the freezing water to try and save him.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old March 25th, 2020, 11:45 AM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

Fawnsqueak wondered if he'd said something wrong to completely halt his aggression and once again tried a tiny, hesitant smile as if to test the waters. However, that was wiped off when he was back to his snarly self and Fawnsqueak suppressed a sigh. Not everyone he met at the border was going to be friendly, these weren't social get-togethers. "I seriously overachieve in that department, I guess," he admitted through a nervous chuckle, eyes anywhere but on the ShadowClanner, "because I'm always thinking about something, and if it was constantly RiverClan... that'd be pretty much on the level of obsession."

Giving it a touch more thought, Fawnsqueak hummed. "And actually, we've had a recent track record of helping the other Clans." First WindClan with their prey shortage and taking in refugees, then ThunderClan's leadership issue -- Fawnsqueak was grateful to have been involved in both. "Oh hey, maybe ShadowClan would be better if you all did the same? And... didn't spend all your energy barking RiverClan's ears off at the border."
The large black male's rage seemed to have faded off and he almost looked approachable. However, this appearance was ripped from his body as he heard the bash towards his clan, from the mouth of a Riverclaner! His fur raised again and his tail began to lash behind him as those softened eyes reverted back to their daggers, "Such your mouth, slimey rat! Everyone knows your clan is the least liked!" A growl rolled out of his chest as he stepped closer, his paws lined right against the line as he snarled. He wished that tom would step a little closer and he would slash his muzzle for such words.

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Old March 25th, 2020, 01:05 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slatepaw View Post

The large black male's rage seemed to have faded off and he almost looked approachable. However, this appearance was ripped from his body as he heard the bash towards his clan, from the mouth of a Riverclaner! His fur raised again and his tail began to lash behind him as those softened eyes reverted back to their daggers, "Such your mouth, slimey rat! Everyone knows your clan is the least liked!" A growl rolled out of his chest as he stepped closer, his paws lined right against the line as he snarled. He wished that tom would step a little closer and he would slash his muzzle for such words.
From somewhere in the dim shadows of the border, Sparrowpaw crept forward, her claws unsheathed as she saw the silhouette of Blackfoot outlined against the sky. In the corner of her eye were two unfamiliar RiverClan cats. Blackfoot seemed to be fuming with fury. His whole body was trembling angrily, his ear pinned to his skull. Sparrowpaw uttered a low growl and pranced forward from behind her mentor.

"Listen here, RiverClan rats!" she snarled. "You are in now way allowed to mess with my mentor, Blackfoot. Get that through your thick, slimy heads or I may as well just dispatch you all right here right now!" Sparrowpaw flexed her claws, itching to be drenched in blood. This type of behaviour was never typical of the ShadowClan apprentice, but when she thought she had to fight, she would fight.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old March 25th, 2020, 04:13 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

[~] @:Grimm:; @Slushie; @pathos; [~]

Sparkheart forced his head to go up. He heard a splash before going back under. Is this the way he was going to die? The tom after a while began to feel it was no use, so he stopped struggling and allowed himself to sink underneath. He closed his eyes, ready for the water to swallow him whole.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old March 26th, 2020, 03:37 AM
the stars are aligned

"...Such my mouth?" Fawnsqueak echoed from what he was fairly certain Blackfoot said. "I'm.. uh, honestly not sure what that means. How do I 'such my mouth'? Is that some sort of fancy ShadowClan lingo or something?" Whatever it was, he was genuinely interested in finding out more because that phrase was foreign to him.

His claim that RiverClan was the least liked had him giving the wryest of smiles. "WindClan and ThunderClan would disagree, just.. politically speaking. I mean, you guys literally stole land from WindClan and lost your ally because ThunderClan broke it off." Forest politics happened to be a subject he was quite fond of and could ramble about for hours with or without an audience, the fuel backing his faithful gathering attendance. "But from a ShadowClan standpoint, yeah. I'd agree there."

Getting an idea, his eyes brightened with curiosity. "Hey, maybe... you could explain what ShadowClan's deal is with RiverClan? I know there's a whole history and the bad blood, but-- RiverClan doesn't really feel the same, so I just want to know what that's about. Do you guys, like, vote on something to hate more than each other every moon?" It wasn't snarky, it was a real inquiry after he'd heard ShadowClan was as bristly to one another as they were outsiders.

When the next cat arrived, Fawnsqueak had to glance at his surroundings to check for this other cat she seemed to be talking to... or maybe, it was a group of cats. Coughing awkwardly, he scuffed a paw in the dirt to point out, "Um... there's nobody else here, actually.. I don't know who you're talking to." Fawnsqueak wanted to be kind to her, perhaps she had vision issues and there was no sense being rude. However, her word choice had him puzzled and he questioned, "Where... were you planning on dispatching me to?"

@Slatepaw @Cörruptly

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; March 26th, 2020 at 03:39 AM.
Old March 26th, 2020, 06:37 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @pathos @Blissie Bliss @:Grimm: ]

"Morningmeadow!" Goosepaw's heart froze as he could only watch, terrified, as his mentor dove in after Sparkheart. For a moment he stood frozen with indecisiveness, and then managed, "I-I'm getting Lionstar; he'll know what to do!" With a helpless glance at Sagehawk he sped past the other warrior in the direction of camp. Hopefully he could get there and back in time. Hopefully Morningmeadow and Sparkheart and Sagehawk would all be ok. Hopefully he could run fast enough with those damn stubby legs of his. Hopefully.
Old March 26th, 2020, 07:49 PM

My Mood: Fine

@:Grimm: @Blissie Bliss

"U-Uh," was all Sagehawk could choke out, looking between Goosepaw and the scene in the river. Soon enough, it was just him, Sparkheart, and Morningmeadow. Goosepaw had left to get help. But.. all he could do was watch, digging his claws into the bank. It was like he was trapped in a cage, and nothing he tried to do could free himself from its cold, metallic embrace.

He inched his way towards the river, paws scratching to keep his hold on the edge. Sagehawk forced his eyes shut, trying to keep his breathing even. In, out. In... out. Snapping his eyes back open, swallowing back his fears, he called out, "Morningmeadow! Grab Sparkheart, and I'll pull him out of the river!"

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; March 26th, 2020 at 07:50 PM.
Old March 29th, 2020, 10:44 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @BILL. @:Grimm: @pathos @Blissie Bliss ]

Goosepaw darted around the corner, once again skidding to a halt at the riverbank. "I... brought Lionstar," he gasped out. "Lionstar's here. He... he can help us." He slumped over, head swimming. Had he ever ran that fast in his life? His chest burned, his heart felt like it was going to beat right out of his chest. He couldn't feel his legs. Trembling, he stood up and stared anxiously at the river, mind flashing through all sorts of different possibilities. He sent a fearful glance at Sagehawk. The warrior seemed to know what to do, but when he thought back to Lionstar's comment in the clearing... "Try to find a branch, a sturdy one, and push it into the water. If Morningmeadow can hold onto both it and Sparkheart, then you, Lionstar and I can pull then out."
Old March 29th, 2020, 04:06 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

This was ridiculous.

On his way over, Lionstar had grabbed a thick tree branch and dragged it toward the river. He could see dumb and dumber bobbing in the water, and he twisted his head to drop one end of the branch in the water. "Grab on!" he hissed through the bark, irritated that he had to do this at all. There were solutions, idiots!

If Morningmeadow and or Sparkheart didn't try to grab on soon, further attempts at rescuing either would be hopeless in the swollen river.

[ @:Grimm:, @Blissie Bliss (if you want to do a 'spark tried but failed and got swept off', @pathos, @Slushie ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules