Old February 15th, 2024, 07:44 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

*Cherrypaw ran off in fear*
Old February 15th, 2024, 07:45 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mapledawn
She/Her
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Mapledawn blinked in surprise, looking down at her apprentice. She merely shook her head, and gently grabbed Acornpaw by the scruff of her neck and retreated from the fight. She shot an angry look at the bloodstain... Sunglow's bloodstain. She let Acornpaw go, still keeping her eyes on Bumblestar and the other cats around her.

"No, no. Not this one," She turned to Acornpaw, her voice low and calm. "It's too dangerous. Maybe some other time, when you've learned some battling."
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
Acornpaw

The apprentice pouts, looking at the ground.

"Aww, but it would be good practice... I mean, it's a fight for Thunderclan right? Wait, what did Riverclan do again?" She asks, realizing she never really found out.

The apprentice turns her gaze up to meet her mentor's, expression slightly curious. Then she forgets that she's supposed to be convincing and tries to make her expression more pathetic (to no avail, she can't hold back that level of curiosity, or any curiosity in fact).

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old February 16th, 2024, 03:46 PM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

There wasn’t much to further discuss within the meeting since a few apprentice ceremonies took place. She didn’t know a good portion of the kits, except for one in particular that instinctively caught her attention: Poppykit. Or, she should say, Poppypaw. The singular mention of the young kit made her heart twist heavily in her chest. Her father’s death came unnoticed from the poison many moons ago, and yet, Springpaw couldn’t find herself to handle such grief that attacked her right in the very crevices of her soul. Eveningdance was a good clan-mate and a seemingly wonderful father, he didn’t deserve to die the way that he did. The scant amount of herbs that she used didn’t help him survive, and it further made her become more and more entitled to that guilt that swarmed her stomach each passing day. It infected it like the former autumn leaves that hushed whispers to each other as they fell, creating a carpet of forgotten stories beneath ancient oaks. It whirled with an unsettling passion, merely haunted by the shadows of her own worries. Her heart began to echo the anxious rhythm of a hidden unsettling melody.

Her throat grasped as harsh bile clawed restlessly through it, clouding her mind as she felt herself going dazed. Bumblestar’s words felt muted as she named out the apprentices’ new names and mentors. Oh, and very briefly hearing her leader flatly pointing out the obvious hypocrisy that Mudhound was causing within the hectic crowd. Springpaw didn’t pay much attention towards the issue itself, only merely focusing on the dull grass beneath her snow-white paws, her claws pressing deeply into the earth that she felt bits of the disturbed soil prickle beneath her skin. The loud noises of her clan-mates incessant rambling caused restless boiling beneath her skin. Their voices turned into a vile hiss, angrily roaring into the depths of her eardrums and seeping its way into the deepest depths of her heart. Even against the cold gusts of frigid winter air that tugged at her long fur, her body felt irresistibly boiling hot that she swore that her paws were melting beneath herself. Her nostrils flared, taking in the fresh scent of the frosty chill that accumulated the forest itself.

A hot pulse of blood rushed through her ears, instantly making them erect as oriental-shaped ears pointed upwards to listen attentively towards her leader as the cream-and-brown tabby molly continued the meeting with a voice as hard as ice drawing into her tone. Outsiders had apparently been taken into the clan, and Springpaw found herself growing impeccably annoyed with the ill will that a good portion of her clan-mates bore. How many bees that were overstuffed from sweet nectar did they pour into their brains? Had Thunderpaw himself just single-handedly decide it was best to bring outsiders into camp when Bumblestar strictly ordered for there to be no outsiders inside of ThunderClan camp? Ire boiled deep within her belly, her hackles finally bristling as she felt herself resisting the urge to cast the demoted warrior a sharp stare. Springpaw wasn’t known for being malicious towards anyone, but this was just pure idiocy and she knew it. Cats like himself need to learn to not bear as much idiocy in their minds and learn to take responsibility when it’s needed.

Again, the constant narcissism only seemed to be more apparent from the next set of news. Sunglow, whoever that is, apparently wasn’t allowed to go out of camp due to spreading constant threats. Springpaw’s eyes hardened at the news, lightning seeming to flash across her deep blue gaze. How many times did Bumblestar need to go through with this? Were cats really thick in their skulls that they never truly had any idea of how to handle their own personal feelings towards what Bumblestar wanted to do? Bumblestar was trying to remake ThunderClan into a better clan. Not a screwed up, weak clan that always tossed out high ranks like a game of chess. Now, from Sunglow’s idiotic behavior, she was now confined in camp for a whole half-moon… maybe she shouldn’t have made reckless decisions about spreading false rumors.

The whole charade about the regards of Hornets wasn’t something that Springpaw wanted to dive into very much. She never really interacted with any of the former Hornets except once or twice when they had to have a check up within the medicine den. The news about them wasn’t much for the young calico to take in, but it was something to know that cats just like them were being negligent and not taking care of their duties. She didn’t know much of both Redhawk and Mudhound either, but they were decent cats from what she had noticed. Of course, Mudhound was… something with that personality of theirs. It almost seemed like there was nothing easy to predict from them whenever they acted up. And Redhawk… yeah, Springpaw knew nothing about her except for the fact that she was Gentledoe’s sister, or something along the lines of that. That was something that she had learned personally, even if it wasn’t publicly known. Springpaw hoped that the both of them would do nicely for the clan, as new Hornets were desperately needed for the clan for a restart.

Springpaw didn’t want to bother taking in the information about Sunglow having a random sparring match in the middle of the meeting. What the hell? That could’ve easily waited for after the meeting was over for them to start training. Springpaw’s brows furrowing in irritation as her tail briefly lashed out of anger at the pure idiocy some cats decided to bear. Sunglow only just seemed to prove herself more and more as a burden that ThunderClan shouldn’t be carrying. She kept acting more immature than a young kit!

Final announcements arrived, and Springpaw felt her blood run cold. Another battle? More ruthless slaughter and death? RiverClan had been silent as of late, but was more battling worth it? Springpaw kept her lips tightly sealed, another part of her quietly arguing to the naivety that she was surrendering herself to. RiverClan’s silence was a raising alarm, and it was going to seemingly do nothing but keep growing and growing unless someone did something about it. Could this battle change that? Possibly, but Springpaw was no battle strategist. She wasn’t the most experienced fighter, but she knew some skill that would help her from having any chance of… an injury like before. The core memory lurked itself over her shoulders, and she could find herself briefly glancing towards her mentor. What did she think of this? Did she think it was wrong? Who knows, but they needed to prepare.

“Drizzlecloud,” Springpaw murmured, making her way towards her mentor as she quietly spoke to her. “I think… we should… prepare… this may… be a… very bloody… battle… and we know… how those… can be.” Springpaw didn’t want to bother diving deeper into what she was explaining. The thought of caterwauling and battle-cried howling left nothing but an impact in her vast memory. But, even with that trauma tugged over her shoulders like a vice, they needed to prepare for the worst nonetheless.

Omari [ very messy post but pretend that they went to prepare herbs for the battle offscreen haha ]

⊱ future carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Last edited by iliri; February 16th, 2024 at 03:46 PM.
Old February 16th, 2024, 10:24 PM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Mallowpaw
14/100

For most of the meeting, Mallowpaw hadn't really been paying attention. But when the topic turned to a raid, Bumblestar immediately had Mallowpaw's attention.

Battle.

Dread lay in the pit of her stomach like a rock, dragging her down. Battle. She didn't want this to happen. Would she have to fight? Would she have to face off against cats who wanted to kill her? Would she live another day?

I don't have any training, Mallowpaw thought. Surely Bumblestar wouldn't make me fight? The thought made her feel marginally better.

Mallowpaw looked around for Mushroomcloud, but a commotion caught her attention. Some warriors were whispering, their words lost before they reached Mallowpaw's ears. She recognised one of them as Sunglow, the warrior who had been misbehaving.

Then the other warrior was attacked.

Mallowpaw blinked in shock as the commotion increased, as warriors gathered around them, as accusations of treason were flung into the air. Then Bumblestar pushed through the crowd, glaring at Sunglow, and Mallowpaw knew what she was going to do before it happened.

She closed her eyes. Images of Bumblestar ripping out Mapleface's throat flashed through her mind.

When she opened them, Sunglow was lying still on the ground. Bumblestar was threatening the other warrior. Turns out she was a queen.

Why did this always happen? Why did clanmates kill clanmates? Why was the camp, which was supposed to be a safe place, shadowed with treason and death and sorrow? Mallowpaw swallowed. Her throat was dry.

As Bumblestar's threat echoed through the clearing, Mallowpaw turned and headed towards the apprentice den. She wanted to lay in her nest and block out the world. Block it out until the next death brutally pulled her back into reality. Until someone she loved died in the raid.

With a chill, she realised Mushroomcloud would most likely be participating.

She squeezed her eyes shut. It'll be okay, she told herself, but she knew it wouldn't be.

Nothing was ever okay.
Old February 19th, 2024, 03:23 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

Sunglow's death didn't particularly surprise her; the cat had been yapping on about traitorous nonsense; she had it coming. Violetfreckle flattened her ears as she heard the sounds of claws against flesh. She knew why it had to be done and certainly didn't oppose it. The sounds brought back a few unwanted memories, though, to say the least. Vi put on a numb expression and pushed the thoughts of her own death to the back of her mind. She could deal with this in the medicine den, she thought as the meeting ended. Without hesitation, she made her way back to her nest to hopefully sleep a bit.

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark
Old February 27th, 2024, 03:40 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Wowzie, an appprentice! Like Plumy and Fleckfleck! Poppypaw could hardly believe it, but she was an apprentice now.
"Mumzie, look! Poppy's a big girl now!"
The brittle newly-named apprentice was so excited she jumped up and down right then and there until balance betrayed her and she fell onto her side. But Poppypaw, as always, was quick to pick herself up, beaming up at her mother.
"Acornkit and Eelkit gotta hurry 'n get back, mumzie! And Pap too, mumzie, I miss pap-"

The patched tabby's excited yet curious rambling stopped. A cat had come up to her, and for a moment, wide hazel eyes stared at the feline who leaned down. A second ticked by before she remembered, apprentices got mentors! A big grin spreading across her maw, she quite nearly slammed her nose against Lioncrest's (just like all the other apprentices did, she was a real apprentice now)!
"Poppy can sit with Mister Crest! Can Mumzie sit with Poppy and Mr.Crest too? Come, come, Mumzie!"

The warrior had such a fancy way of speaking, it was funny! So the apprentice felt she needed to be fancy too, fancily addressing him like she'd heard some of the other kits do. She hummed happily, turning around to nudge her Mumzie along with her (she didn't want Mumzie to leave her again) as she got up to follow Mister Crest. Now, her path was a wobbly one - but when was that not the case? Poppypaw's excitement took away from the concentration that went into walking, causing her to drastically sway left to right as she followed the warrior but, not quite realising it, the apprentice bumped into her mumzie a few times to stabilize herself - should the later have given into her begging.

"Will Mr.Crest teach Poppy how to be big and strong, like Pap? Poppy wants to be like Pap, and like Mumzie, and like Plumy and Fleckfleck and Acorn and Eel!"
She mew with great excitement and energy, ecstatic about the promotion. Legs forming a triangle with the ground, the little one managed to make this short trip without any falls - not counting the moment Poppypaw sat down, paws tapping the ground, which was done with as little grace as ever. She'd have to admit that she didn't really pay attention to the rest of the meeting, being far too excited imagining what the world outside of camp might look like.

[ @Jayvines @Ladiebugg - No need to reply as it's been so long lol, just wanted to get a reaction post out for Poppy! ]

Old February 29th, 2024, 11:11 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

It had been a few days since the raid. Bumblestar had wanted to give her Clanmates a little bit of time to rest up and heal before she jumped into a meeting right away. But time had passed and things had happened since then, and as always she wasn't keen on sitting around waiting.

The worst of her injuries ached as she ascended the Stormcrest, tail twitching restlessly behind her. "ThunderClan, gather up! Clan meeting!"

Old February 29th, 2024, 11:14 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please!
My Mood: Blah

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mapledawn
She/Her
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Mapledawn came and sat, watching as Moonfeather walked up to her and sat next to her.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Moonfeather
She/Her
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Moonfeather, hearing Bumblestar's call, walked over and sat beside Mapledawn, who was already there.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Firepaw
She/Her
[22/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Firepaw stayed distant from the other cats, sitting a great distance away from everyone else, but close enough so she could hear Bumblestar.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Daykit • Windkit • Rosemoon • Eveningpaw
Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆

Last edited by Starphobia; February 29th, 2024 at 11:14 AM.
Old February 29th, 2024, 11:16 AM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Skunkstrike
36 Moons
She/her
Beefed Up T1
-------------------

Her single blue eye opened, peering from the warrior's den. Rising to her paws, she inched for the den's entrance, reaching out to be sure she wasn't going to rip her dressing off the left half of her face. Skunkstrike wormed her way into the clearing, taking a seat beneath the Stormcrest.

Old February 29th, 2024, 11:21 AM
become seagull

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Dragonflycliff sat and watched.
She looked directly forward, for no reason, with her only eye, waiting for the meeting to start.
- Open!

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE