Today 09:29 PM

Old June 7th, 2023, 10:00 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Firefly Cove

「❀」 THE MENACE 「❀」
╰► ASTERDANCE
they | them ✿ fluffy brown cat with darker brown flecks and a stubbed tail; orange eyes ✿
ೃ⁀➷ @Quasar @dino.

Asterdance hadn't caught a lick of the first that Goldenpaw had told them, somethin' that seemed similar to rumps and uh.. well. The bobtail figured they weren't reading correctly and just settled on finding some berries. With a nod of their head, they headed off into the territory.

Every time they came to the Firefly Cove, it gave them a sense of pride while also sending a shiver down their spine. Many lives were lost for this piece of land, and Asterdance never thought it was worth it from either side. A soft sigh escaped from them, gently shaking their head to escape from spiraling thoughts. Right. Berries.

With a re-focused goal, the feline begun to look around their nearby surroundings. Shoving their noses into bushes and sniffin' about. They weren't sure what juniper berries looked like, but surely any berries would do. It was the red and shiny berries that had caught their eye first and they were quick to pick them up. Then, noticed Bumblebreak was collecting .. "Therm ainmt rmed?" Asterdance spoke through muffled jaws, well. Heck.

They searched a bit more before they found a cluster of berries similar to the one's the molly had.
[ +2 .. deathberries & +3 juniper berries ]

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old June 8th, 2023, 12:16 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Goldenpaw | he/him | @dino. @x ghostie

Goldenpaw had gotten a very, very bad idea. Brave, sure, but definitely incredibly stupid.
Seeing that Bumblestar and Asterdance had already found a good amount of berries, he decided to go on a hunt for honey. More specifically he was looking for a beehive. He was well aware that bees would be present en masse at a beehive, but that did little to deter him from his self-assigned mission.

The buzzing was the first thing he heard as he walked around, drawing his attention to a rather large tree to his right. There, on one of the thankfully lower hangijg branches, he spotted his target. It was a bit smaller than he would have liked, truthfully, but at least it was something.

So, doing his best to remember what Stoneskull had taught him about climbing trees, he stuck his claws out halfway and carefully dug them into the bark of the tree. Actually climbing it was kinda difficult, but he managed to do decently. Soon he was within paws reach of the branch the hive was attached to.

Now for the tricky part. To be totally honest, he hadnt fully thought up to this part of the plan. Planning things out was boring, and he just wanted to do something important. So, he simply sat there for a bit, hidden by leaves, thinking about what to do next.

Finally, he decided to just go for it, planning be damned. Life was all about taking risks, right? He quickly shot out a paw, claws soon finding a large piece of honeycomb and ripping it out. The hive, now almost fully broken in half (oops) went crashing to the ground, seemingly exploding in a flurry of surprised bees. Most of the bees perched on his piece of honeycomb had been shaken off in the disturbance, but a few had managed to cling on and made quick work of shooting right for his face.

"CRAPPPPP!!" he shrieked, jumping immediately down from the tree and sprinting for cover, adrenaline mostly washing out the sharp stabs of pain left by the bees. Oh, he was so dead. "BUMBLESTAR WHERE ARE YOU?!!!,!?!"

[ +3 honey, -10 billion points of dignity]

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old June 9th, 2023, 01:26 PM

Bump Policy: ♯ One week

Night was a beautiful thing. Stars, light, it was like the opposite of day, yet still so vibrant. She loved it. Especially night in this place. When the sun would set here, Cavecrash would always make sure she was one of the first to reach it. She'd play with the fireflies and walk in the long grass. It was something she loved about this place. In particular, she loves the part where the light waves meet the stones. She dipped a paw in the water, the water had definitely cooled down as the sun had set. Yet the light winds made her pelt lie back, as she watched and enjoyed the view. Something so common, yet so spectacular and mesmerizing.

//open
Old June 10th, 2023, 02:04 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @x ghostie @Quasar ]

When Bumblestar glanced Asterdance's way, she swore she felt her heart stop. Those were bad news, if they got those deathberries anywhere close to their mouth they were going to be in for a nasty time. But before she could call out to tell Asterdance to drop them, Goldenpaw's shriek cut through the air.

She turned frantically to see a furious cloud of bees buzzing right after him.

"THIS WAY!" As much as she tried to stifle the startled laugh that came out of her, it was futile, and it bubbled in with her words as she bolted. "Faster, before they get you! You too, let's go!" Bumblestar made sure to (VEEERRRYYY GENTLY, berries bad, be oh so careful) nudge Asterdance with her shoulder as she passed them.

Hopefully freaking booking it would get the bees off Goldenpaw's tail. Not her, though, she'd be teasing him relentlessly about this later.
Old June 10th, 2023, 10:49 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

「❀」 THE MENACE 「❀」
╰► ASTERDANCE
they | them ✿ fluffy brown cat with darker brown flecks and a stubbed tail; orange eyes ✿
ೃ⁀➷ @Quasar @dino.

Asterdance was holding onto the branch of berries, blinking at Bumblebr.. Bumblestar with eyes filled with pure idiocy. Respectfully. Head tilted a bit to the side, clearly expecting an answer because there was a look they were being given. However, instead of an answer being provided, the feline's attention was diverted by something else. Confusion grew, and there was a slow turn to see what she was looking at.

Confusion was quickly replaced with horror. That was, quite a bit of bees. And Asterdance weren't sure they had ever been much of a fan of bees. It was only when Bumblestar nudged them that they started to kick themselves in action. With the herbs collected and uh, honey, they had no reason to be here!! "RMRUNNN!!!" Asterdance screamed through muffled sound, and quickly kicked up dirt as they sprinted away from the bees and headed for camp.

No way, they were not getting stung today!

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; June 10th, 2023 at 10:49 PM.
Old June 10th, 2023, 11:00 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Goldenpaw | he/him @dino. @x ghostie

Goldenpaw wasted no time in following Bumblestars call, irritation burning in him at the obvious laughter. He could already tell she wouldnt let this incident go all thay easily. Ugh. He was quick to catch up to the other two members of the patrol, barely slowing down as he bolted in the vague direction of camp. It seemed he was able to somewhay easily outspeed the pursuing bees. He had already lost a portion of the swarm, he just needed to keep up the same pace and he'd be golden (ew, ignore the pun).

And keep up thay pace he did. In fact, he was only getting faster. Honestly he was pretty impressed with himself. By that point he was far enough away from the broken hive that many of the bees were retreating, leaving only a few still in hot pursuit. Still, even that number was fast dwindling. By the time he made it back to camp, he likely would have lost them all in the territory. Honestly, things didnt end up as bad as they could have. He could probably thank pure, dumb luck for that, but he liked to think his plan was just pretty great.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old June 17th, 2023, 09:34 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Sparrowpelt]
hunting patrol lead
@SpiritedWarrior @Radetzky

----

The large tom wasted no time once the other two cats had gathered. With a quick flick of his tail, the fluffy tom led them to Firefly Cove as instructed. Hopefully neither had caught the knowing glance Alderstep shot at him about getting a paw stuck. Oh, the deputy would never let him live that day down it seemed.

"Mothdapple, Flameheart," the tom spoke as they arrived, pausing to look between the warriors. "Unless either of you think we need a partner to hunt, everyone here is capable of hunting on their own. Let's meet back up here around sunhigh," Sparrowpelt spoke, giving each a warm look. With a wave of his tail, he dismissed the two and awaited them to depart first before he'd turn to do his own hunting.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old June 18th, 2023, 02:23 PM
Taylor's Version

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Mothdapple

The tortoiseshell molly nodded to Sparrowpelt. "I think we should be good to hunt on our own.. see you at sunhigh then" She meowed before heading off. Quickly slinking through the trees, the rest of the patrol was soon out of her sight. She halted and sniffed the air. There was plenty of prey around here. A smell that stood out to her was the scent of squirrel, it wasn't too far away. Sharpening her senses, Mothdapple stalked through the woods, trying to pinpoint its location. Ah, there it was.. sitting at the edge of the tree trunk feasting on something. Dropping in to a crouch, the warrior slowly crept forward. She pounced, landing on top of it and quickly killing it. Perfect, she'd caught a squirrel, but she wanted to catch something more before heading back. She quickly burried the limp body of the squirrel underneath a bush before continuing her search for some more prey.

[ @SuspiciousMindz - Sparrowpelt ] [ @SpiritedWarrior - Flameheart ]

don't hesitate to bump me after 24 hours if I haven't replied!

have a great day everyone

check out my character bio!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=61464
Old June 20th, 2023, 01:53 PM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

@Spotty - @Eri
Harefire padded into the piece of territory called Firefly Cove, and started looking about for cobwebs. He wasn't sure if his patrolmates were going to show up, none of them had come along when Springpaw had called them. He found a stick and started wrapping thick bundles of cobweb onto it.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old June 21st, 2023, 09:19 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Radetzky
[Sparrowpelt]

Spirited is leaving the site, so I'll go ahead and move forward until I know what they want us to do. We may have to report her missing when they return

-----

Sparrowpelt turned to hunt on his own. His was quick to find a mouse. Remembering to not get his paw stuck in its den this time, he stalked after it instead quickly slammed his paws into the piece of prey.
[mouse +1]

After burying the mouse, he moved onto the next. There was a squirrel nearby, but it was already starting to climb the tree. However, a sparrow landed just at the base of it. Sparrowpelt crouched down again and crept forward. It was a few tense moments of waiting for the right moment, but when it happened, he took advantage and once more, a prey item sat limp beneath his large paws. He moved back towards the spot the mouse was buried and did the same with the sparrow.
[sparrow +1]

The tom looked towards the sun. It was almost sunhigh, so perhaps he'd enjoy some peace while he awaited to move towards the meeting spot again.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL