Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Today 03:41 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 03:38 PM
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 03:38 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Today 03:32 PM
☆ WCO Tarot Cards [New...
by Blaaze
Last post by korok
Today 03:19 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 21st, 2016, 04:42 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Suspiciousmindz

Hawkfeather was stunned. No, she was more than stunned...she had gone into a mode of complete and utter lockdown. She could hardly believe all that had happened over time...first the fire, then Ashstar had disappeared and Ratnight had taken over, next the battle and Ashstar had reappeared, and now...what was going on? This isn't the ThunderClan I want to live in. This isn't the ThunderClan I would want my kits to grow up in, if I ever have kits. I hope things get better soon...Hawkfeather thought miserably, curling her tabby tail around herself. Things weren't looking good. The normally cheerful warrior was beginning to almost shut down, as though she could hardly believe what was going on here. With a sigh, and a shrug, she decided to try and cheer up before another, more horrible thought struck her. What about that cat I met before? Something- claw...uh...Sharpclaw? No, no...Ironclaw? Nope. Uh...oh, oh, Hawkclaw? Wait no, but it was a bird...Wren...Wrenclaw! That was it, Wrenclaw! Hawkfeather thought triumphantly. Despite having momentarily forgotten the warrior's name, Hawkfeather was hopeful that he was alright. She didn't like seeing other cats hurt. She didn't mind fighting, as long as it was for the right cause. Hawkfeather wondered which side Wrenclaw had been fighting on...she hoped he had been fighting for StarClan, for everything that she had believed in since she was a kit. For everything the Clans were.

Dragonkit curled his thin black tail around himself, the ebony pelted tom allowing a shudder to pass through his pelt. Although it wasn't freezing, he was cold. Not just because of the freezing cold air, but because he was worried and he felt almost sick from it. He couldn't believe Ratnight was gone...their leader...and cats had actually believed those strangers when they said they were part of a Clan? SkyClan, is that what they called themselves? And now Dragonkit felt cold, and miserable. More so because he wasn't sure where Echokit had gone. She had been pretty mad at him the last time they had talked, and he had been pretty frustrated...but maybe, maybe she had forgiven him. Where is that cheerful little fluffball anyway? Dragonkit thought, in the way he usually did of Echokit. He would never say that out loud to her...not unless he thought it might upset her when he was mad at her or something. With a snort, he remembered the last time they had spoken he had talked about his special power of "catching leaves." Well...maybe I do. I've never seen them work before, but maybe they would work now, Dragonkit thought with a small smile. He imagined Echokit would not be impressed as he darted towards a leaf blowing across the ground, pinning it down with his paws and then lifting them up to allow the leaf to blow away a second later. No; he definitely didn't have any special powers there. Dragonkit settled down once more, and allowed his blue hues to scan the clearing for his special little friend.

Falconclaw padded into the clearing, the brown tom's eyes almost eerily sweeping over it as he looked over the cats. Were there cats here who had dared to fight against ThunderClan? Their own Clan? He hoped not; he would love to find them, however, so that they would be driven out. How could they? How could they believe those intruders? Falconclaw sat down, wishing he had a thicker pelt to protect himself against the cold air. It blew through his fur, sending a shudder down his spine. The tom, despite being strong and quite fierce, hated the cold air. It seemed to almost take his breath away, leaving him completely frozen. Falconclaw began to mutter threats under his breath, lashing his tail angrily as he did so and scanning the clearing once more. Perhaps, maybe someone friendly would dare to venture over to him. Most cats steered clear of Falconclaw, he wasn't exactly known for his warm and loving personality. And yet I fought for them in the battle. Ungrateful cats! Falconclaw thought angrily, before realizing most of them probably didn't realize he had fought for their Clan. And if they did, they might turn against him, calling him a 'Dark Forest Supporter.' I'm no Dark Forest Supporter. And if they accuse me of it, I'll...do something, I don't know what. I can't hurt them. I won't hurt a clanmate. Falconclaw thought with a sigh. The tabby tom wrapped his tail tighter around him and tried to figure out what the best way to keep warm would be.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; December 21st, 2016 at 05:10 PM.
Old December 21st, 2016, 05:15 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

for @SpiralTheRival

Ashenkit padded out of the nursery, the grey and black tom yawning as he stretched out. As much as he hated sleeping, he loved waking up to the sounds of the morning. The early morning sun cast light onto Ashenkit's dark pelt, and although it was cold, Ashenkit felt much warmer than usual. Perhaps he was just excited. That's probably it. Where's Honeykit? He thought, glancing around the clearing. As always, the tom's first thought was of his best friend. He would never forget her expression, and the tears in her eyes when she told him about Russetbrook. How could that have happened? How could something like that have happened to his sweet, loving friend? Ashenkit felt angry every time he thought of it, and her crying...he hated to see Honeykit cry. And he was going to do his best to make sure it never happened again. The tom settled down in a corner of camp, the chilly air suddenly cutting through his thick pelt and making him cold. I hope Honeykit isn't too cold...it's freezing this morning, Ashenkit thought with a slight frown. Frowning wasn't really something the tom did often...he preferred to look on the bright side, but it was so cold that he couldn't seem to find one. At least, not at the moment. Maybe he would at some point, though. Things will get better once Honeykit shows up. She makes everything better, Ashenkit thought with a smile.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 21st, 2016, 05:36 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

A large muscular Tom slipped through the thicket that enclosed the camp with a powerful prickly barrier. Though it did not prove helpful during the battle with skyclan. They just padded right on through the entrance. Muscles bunching and body moving liek a sake slithering between rocks the Tom avoided the thicket and made his way into the clearing, feeling a thin layer of frost on the browning grass below his paws. His golden yellow eyes scanned the camp for any signs of life, he continued on the path many warrior shad trode beofre him and by passed the freshkill before dropping his own limp catch utop the ring of food. o

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 21st, 2016, 05:57 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
A large muscular Tom slipped through the thicket that enclosed the camp with a powerful prickly barrier. Though it did not prove helpful during the battle with skyclan. They just padded right on through the entrance. Muscles bunching and body moving liek a sake slithering between rocks the Tom avoided the thicket and made his way into the clearing, feeling a thin layer of frost on the browning grass below his paws. His golden yellow eyes scanned the camp for any signs of life, he continued on the path many warrior shad trode beofre him and by passed the freshkill before dropping his own limp catch utop the ring of food. o
Sablelight padded out of the Warriors Den, the sable pelted she cat looking slightly tired. Why am I so tired? Seriously, this makes no sense...Sablelight thought, before she yawned, stretching out a little before half collapsing and rolling over onto her side. She caught sight of a muscular tom padding into the clearing. The she cat cocked her head to the side, interest catching her. Hm. Quite the catch he's made there, She thought with a smile. Sablelight was not one to just go up and introduce herself, and she kept her hues fixed on the tom, wondering whether he would come over or not. The tip of her tail moved continuously, and she wished it would stop. The morning sun, although it wasn't giving any heat, beat down upon her dark furred pelt and it's rays seemed to make a soft glow emit from it. Sablelight looked back at her own fur, her eyes narrowing as she did so. She hated looking primped and neat- it made her feel like she was nothing more than a spoiled kittypet. Oh well, there were benefits...for one thing, looking your best could be a distraction to those stupid cats who decided looks were everything. A distraction in battle, something to knock your opponent off their paws, so to speak. Sablelight smirked a little, although she didn't say anything out loud as she followed the tom's movements. Her pelt, as thin and neat as it was, was horrible at keeping out the cold air. The she cat felt a shudder go down her spine and she gave a hiss of aggravation, wishing not for the first time that she had a more unruly, thicker pelt that would be better at keeping the cold air from nipping at her and chilling her through. The she cat opened her maw in a yawn, her pale pink tongue and ivory white fangs revealed before they were hidden again. Sablelight's hues swept around the clearing, examining the other cats before they once again turned onto the tom.

Old December 21st, 2016, 07:58 PM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

Copperpaw limped towards her mentor's brother's bloodied body. The she-cat's paw ached like the end of the world and the many scratches covering her ached too but her heart ached the most. Iceclaw was going to die and it was all Sleetstrike's fault.
Copperpaw's eyes misted as she stood beside the warrior's body. Before long she was pressed against his side. "He won't die." She whispered almost hoarsly. Death was never something real to the apprentice anyway. It was always just an illusion that hid a lie. All Copperpaw could really do was pretend she thought he was going to die and although she never believed it the she-cat would try hard to pretend she did.
Copperpaw then sank her claws into the dirt clearing. "Say hi to mom and dad." She whispered before starting to lick the blood from Iceclaw.

Clickity Clackity

Last edited by Crumbleless; December 21st, 2016 at 08:16 PM.
Old December 21st, 2016, 08:21 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose View Post
Copperpaw limped towards her mentor's brother's bloodied body. The she-cat's paw ached like the end of the world and the many scratches covering her ached too but her heart ached the most. Iceclaw was going to die and it was all Sleetstrike's fault.
Copperpaw's eyes misted as she stood beside the warrior's body. Before long she was pressed against his side. "He won't die." She whispered almost hoarsly. Death was never something real to the apprentice anyway. It was always just an illusion that hid a lie. All Copperpaw could really do was pretend she thought he was going to die and although she never believed it the she-cat would try hard to pretend she did.
Copperpaw then sank her claws into the dirt clearing. "Say hi to mom and dad." She whispered before starting to lick the blood from Iceclaw.
Redclaw limped into the clearing blood streaked his pelt and he was limping now feeling the pain of his injuries he limped over to his brother and laid down tears streaming down his face and a sob shook his body ( @Rockstar) "my love i want you to promise me that you will raise our kits knowing that their father is always watching over them for i will always be watching over all of you I'm sorry i wont be able to see my kits grow and get warrior names and have kits" he said weakly then his eyes focused on something past dawnfrost and he reached out with a paw "father mother sisters im ready" he said reaching up he gave dawnfrost one last lick on the cheek then his head fell back and he closed his eyes letting out a deep breath he stopped breathing forever iceclaw was dead a yowl of grief split the air it came from redclaw "NO BROTHER DONT GO dont go" he said tears streaming down his cheek he started crying stoneheart who sat a bit away his usual strong expression now broken with grief and he padded over and sat next to redclaw and he too started crying redclaw pushed his nose into iceclaws fur

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me

Last edited by Drago Victinius Bloodward; December 21st, 2016 at 08:32 PM.
Old December 21st, 2016, 10:26 PM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Redclaw limped into the clearing blood streaked his pelt and he was limping now feeling the pain of his injuries he limped over to his brother and laid down tears streaming down his face and a sob shook his body ( @Rockstar) "my love i want you to promise me that you will raise our kits knowing that their father is always watching over them for i will always be watching over all of you I'm sorry i wont be able to see my kits grow and get warrior names and have kits" he said weakly then his eyes focused on something past dawnfrost and he reached out with a paw "father mother sisters im ready" he said reaching up he gave dawnfrost one last lick on the cheek then his head fell back and he closed his eyes letting out a deep breath he stopped breathing forever iceclaw was dead a yowl of grief split the air it came from redclaw "NO BROTHER DONT GO dont go" he said tears streaming down his cheek he started crying stoneheart who sat a bit away his usual strong expression now broken with grief and he padded over and sat next to redclaw and he too started crying redclaw pushed his nose into iceclaws fur

Dawnfrost said nothing--she couldn't. Her eyes welled up with tears, and she held back sobs. She didn't want to believe it, that her mate was dying, but here he was, his life leaving him.

She pressed her head into his fur, letting out a few sobs into it as he passed on to StarClan.

"Watch me, my love," she murmured, and gave him a lick on the cheek. "I will make you proud. I and your kits."

She sat tall next to her mate, making it clear that she was going to stand vigil.
Old December 21st, 2016, 10:34 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Dawnfrost said nothing--she couldn't. Her eyes welled up with tears, and she held back sobs. She didn't want to believe it, that her mate was dying, but here he was, his life leaving him.

She pressed her head into his fur, letting out a few sobs into it as he passed on to StarClan.

"Watch me, my love," she murmured, and gave him a lick on the cheek. "I will make you proud. I and your kits."

She sat tall next to her mate, making it clear that she was going to stand vigil.
Icekit playfully bounced out of the nursery then stopped dead as she saw her father with a wail she rushed over and started crying pressing up against dawnfrost cherrykit followed her out and did the same

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old December 21st, 2016, 10:41 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
for @SpiralTheRival

Ashenkit padded out of the nursery, the grey and black tom yawning as he stretched out. As much as he hated sleeping, he loved waking up to the sounds of the morning. The early morning sun cast light onto Ashenkit's dark pelt, and although it was cold, Ashenkit felt much warmer than usual. Perhaps he was just excited. That's probably it. Where's Honeykit? He thought, glancing around the clearing. As always, the tom's first thought was of his best friend. He would never forget her expression, and the tears in her eyes when she told him about Russetbrook. How could that have happened? How could something like that have happened to his sweet, loving friend? Ashenkit felt angry every time he thought of it, and her crying...he hated to see Honeykit cry. And he was going to do his best to make sure it never happened again. The tom settled down in a corner of camp, the chilly air suddenly cutting through his thick pelt and making him cold. I hope Honeykit isn't too cold...it's freezing this morning, Ashenkit thought with a slight frown. Frowning wasn't really something the tom did often...he preferred to look on the bright side, but it was so cold that he couldn't seem to find one. At least, not at the moment. Maybe he would at some point, though. Things will get better once Honeykit shows up. She makes everything better, Ashenkit thought with a smile.
Honeykit had gotten up earlier then expected to see everyone asleep. She tip-toed out of the nursery, careful not to bump any of her den-mates. She padded towards the fresh-kill pile, her stomach growling with hunger. She tugged a vole out of the pile, it was quite large to the small kit. With a savory lick on her muzzle she sank her small fangs into the animals flesh and tore a fresh juicy piece off. She was so grateful that she didn't need to depend on milk anymore, especially since she wouldn't be able to drink her own mothers milk if she did. "Thank you, Starclan, for this wonderful meal!" Her father had taught her the words only a few sunrises ago. She suddenly got lost in the memory of their talk last night. Goldenblaze mostly just comforted his daughter about the recent attack and about Russetbrook, and though he hadn't actually mentioned Ashenkit it was obvious in his dull yellow eyes that he didn't approve of their strong friendship. Speaking of which, where is he? It would be nice to share this with him, it's too big for me! Honeykit scanned the clearing, some cats were stirring and once her gaze reached the nursery she noticed the black and gray tom-kit. A grin spread across her muzzle, she didn't even care to hide her excitement. "Ashenkit! Over here!" Her tail waved in the air, gesturing him towards where she was sitting. If she hadn't picked out a piece of prey she would have rushed over to greet him.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 05:45 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE MOST BEAUTIFUL POST I'VE SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. I CRY. ;w; )
(Thank you XD)
I'm attempting to reply to my main roleplays once a day! (if there are responses for me to reply to anyway) However, I might miss some days on the weekend (fri-sun) because I'm often away from home and my computer during that time of the week.
Closed Thread