Today 06:06 PM

Old February 14th, 2024, 09:29 PM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-in-the-corner View Post
"IM old enough to Know whats going on." he protested "i was just telling her what happens>" he said keeping his point firm but calm

10/25

Larkswoop
Flock Together - Tier 2
ThunderClan Warrior - 24 Moons
Silverpaw's Primary Mentor

____

Larkswoop tilted her head and glared at Fallingpaw.

''If I remember correctly, I told you to shut up and leave the scene.'' She meowed coldly, not bothering to hide unsheathed claws.

''Apprentices shouldn't witness death, or else they'll think it's the right way to handle things.''

In this case, it isn't.

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.
BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources
BerryClan Main Roleplay
Purrks
Larkswoop: Beefed Up T3, Flock Together T3, Lyrebirds Lullaby
Robinsnow: Well Insulated, Agatha Kitty
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue, Mind Reader, Kitty Softpaws
Sunpaw: The Collector, Agatha Kitty, Chill of Death
Old February 14th, 2024, 09:29 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)
Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Riversong was in shock. What had just happened? In one moment, Sunglow had been standing defiantly, protesting for peace with RiverClan instead of a raid. In the next, she was gone, and Bumblestar loomed over her body. Riversong shook their head, determined to prove to themselves that it was all a hallucination. But when they finally looked up again, Redhawk was carrying Sunglow’s body out of the camp. Why did she die? Were here words really grave enough to cost her her life? They thought of Sunglow, smiling and happy amidst fellow clanmates, a dream of what could have been. This was supposed to have been a raid, in which only RiverClan cats were harmed. So why was it that a ThunderClan warrior had already died?
Old February 14th, 2024, 09:38 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

Larkswoop
Flock Together - Tier 2
ThunderClan Warrior - 24 Moons
Silverpaw's Primary Mentor

____

Larkswoop tilted her head and glared at Fallingpaw.

''If I remember correctly, I told you to shut up and leave the scene.'' She meowed coldly, not bothering to hide unsheathed claws.

''Apprentices shouldn't witness death, or else they'll think it's the right way to handle things.''

In this case, it isn't.

falling still calm "I never said death is the right way to handle thing." he said in a firm voice "i said that how things are there is fighting and death i know its not always the answer but time have been hectic and every ones furs on end." his eyes narrowed and were strong

11/25

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old February 14th, 2024, 09:56 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
@RoboPrism (please wait for me to respond next time before continuing dhskjnf it feels like a whole chapter has been skipped) || @Shellwhisker || @Spider-in-the-corner

The Deputy narrowed his eyes at the half hearted, dim witted response. Memories flickering, feeling as though he'd had this speech before. Like he'd said this very thing to a certain Apprentice, to a former Leader. A Deputy even perhaps. Yet it never stuck, no one ever listened to him and heeded his words. "To escape death, you decide to potentially begin something that could cause the lives of many? Are you daft? Your brain made of birds nest?" he said cooly. His voice held no shudder as he looked down at the Queen.

"It ain't an evil, no. It's a wish. But just that, a wish from those who are incapable of causing harm. A wish from those who are actively goin against what's happenin around us because they believe it's the better of the two. Look around you and you tell me that peace is a common thing." with that Spiderthroats voice began to raise. Tail lashing behind him. "You kill prey to feed, do they not deserve peace? We push other beings out of their homes to make way for our own. Do they not deserve peace? Badgers, Fishers, Cougars. They attack and kill just because they can. Does that seem peacefull to you?" a pause as he took in a breath.

"It's only peace, if all parties experience it. What you're plannin right now ain't peace, it's selfish ideals. Look around you, the world we live in is cruel and indifferent. Moons of what we've built could collapse in an instant simply because our home decided it so." he spat. Most of them would probably think of the old Camp, the one swallowed by the very same earth. "SO. I've said it once, no one seems to listen, so I'll say it again. Violence is the only universal understandin, let's not fall behind on the news." no one understood it yet. Peace wasn't something that was achieved without the spilling of blood. It was just a kit's tale at that point. Everything had a cost.

"You still hadn't explained what was bein planned. One more chance before your kits die before even experiencin the world." he hummed, his tone low, borderline growl.

His attention divided for a moment as he turned to look at Larkswoop and an apprentice. "Oi. Both of you." a sharp retort, just attempting to get their attention. Saying nothing more, instead opting for a stern look that could be translated to "knock it off."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old February 14th, 2024, 10:02 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Spiderthroat
@RoboPrism (please wait for me to respond next time before continuing dhskjnf it feels like a whole chapter has been skipped) || @Shellwhisker || @Spider-in-the-corner

The Deputy narrowed his eyes at the half hearted, dim witted response. Memories flickering, feeling as though he'd had this speech before. Like he'd said this very thing to a certain Apprentice, to a former Leader. A Deputy even perhaps. Yet it never stuck, no one ever listened to him and heeded his words. "To escape death, you decide to potentially begin something that could cause the lives of many? Are you daft? Your brain made of birds nest?" he said cooly. His voice held no shudder as he looked down at the Queen.

"It ain't an evil, no. It's a wish. But just that, a wish from those who are incapable of causing harm. A wish from those who are actively goin against what's happenin around us because they believe it's the better of the two. Look around you and you tell me that peace is a common thing." with that Spiderthroats voice began to raise. Tail lashing behind him. "You kill prey to feed, do they not deserve peace? We push other beings out of their homes to make way for our own. Do they not deserve peace? Badgers, Fishers, Cougars. They attack and kill just because they can. Does that seem peacefull to you?" a pause as he took in a breath.

"It's only peace, if all parties experience it. What you're plannin right now ain't peace, it's selfish ideals. Look around you, the world we live in is cruel and indifferent. Moons of what we've built could collapse in an instant simply because our home decided it so." he spat. Most of them would probably think of the old Camp, the one swallowed by the very same earth. "SO. I've said it once, no one seems to listen, so I'll say it again. Violence is the only universal understandin, let's not fall behind on the news." no one understood it yet. Peace wasn't something that was achieved without the spilling of blood. It was just a kit's tale at that point. Everything had a cost.

"You still hadn't explained what was bein planned. One more chance before your kits die before even experiencin the world." he hummed, his tone low, borderline growl.

His attention divided for a moment as he turned to look at Larkswoop and an apprentice. "Oi. Both of you." a sharp retort, just attempting to get their attention. Saying nothing more, instead opting for a stern look that could be translated to "knock it off."

falling nodded

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old February 14th, 2024, 10:15 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-in-the-corner View Post
falling paw knew this might get him in trouble but it was worth it "What did you expect?" he said "There will always be war aand fighting and who said you had to join the battle?!" he hissed

8/25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Spiderthroat

Moontail curled her long tail close, keeping a glower from her eyes.
"It was Hollowfoot's idea," she mumbled. He would understand. It was for their family afterall.
"He wanted to make this forest safe for everycat. He will remove the head of every clan if that's what it takes, but he is not lost in bloodlust. He can at least listen," she looked around, before her eyes returned to Spiderthroat. "But everything must begin from a wish Spiderthroat and I retain that it is not selfish to think of others. Clans have been brought together before," she closed her eyes thinking of SkyClan.

"It is indeed a choice to kill and cause violence. DO not speak to me of causing death to gain something. Were you not planning to raid RiverClan for nothing? Or just a simple sense of security? Because you CAN?"

Frowning she huffed. "At least let me have my kits. That is ultimately, all I want. I do not recommend interfering with Hollowfoot however. He is more passionate than I am." She rolled her eyes.
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME
Old February 14th, 2024, 10:30 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Redhawk was swift to take the body away, and Bumblestar was grateful. If she'd had to tolerate its presence a second longer she'd have gone berserk.

She watched the exchange between Spiderthroat and Moontail through narrowed eyes, tail twitching back and forth. The former usually spoke sense and the latter seemed to carry none of that, as displayed through recent words and actions. She would have snapped at Larkswoop for the show of claws had Spiderthroat not gotten there first.

“You.” Furious green eyes snapped to Moontail. “You're speakin' nonsense. If you can't handle that war 'n death is a part of this life then you shouldn't be out here with us. 'N I don’t know a Hollowfoot in ThunderClan, so either you’re lyin’ or you’re conspirin’ with other Clans. If it’s the latter, ‘n I find out for certain, I’ll kill you without a second thought. You’re to remain in camp ‘till I say you’re free to go. You’re not to exit these walls at all. I don’t care if you’re with one cat or twenty - if I see you outside, you’re good as gone. I’m lettin’ you live now under these conditions ‘cause I don’t feel like having kits’ blood on my claws, but if you do somethin’ stupid to change my mind, it’ll be on you, not me." She raised her voice so the cats still present could hear. "Any cat who sees you disobeyin’ these orders is to bring you straight to me so I can deal with you or they can cut your throat themselves. This is a warning, not mercy. Don’t mistake that. A guard’ll be assigned to you later when I can think clear enough.”

Bumblestar shot the place where Sunglow's body had fallen before she pushed it out of mind. Just another rat to fall nameless and forgotten into history.

“Let this be a reminder to all of you!” Bumblestar’s snarl echoed across the clearing as she turned her head to stare at her Clan. “I don’t tolerate traitors or treason in my Clan. You don’t have to agree with every decision I make, I can’t control your opinions ‘n I don’t care enough to even try, but you won’t get off consequence free for threatenin’ our safety or our lives just ‘cause you don’t like something I said. I’m sick ‘n tired of havin’ to say the same thing over ‘n over again, so this is your last warning: if you prove yourself a threat to me or your Clanmates, I’ll kill you. If it’s not my claws, then it’ll be Spiderthroat’s, ‘n if it’s not Spiderthroat’s, then it’ll be my Hornets’. Exile isn’t somethin’ that happens around here. If you choose to make yourself into a threat, you won’t be leavin’ this camp or this territory. Clean up the act before you make me do it, ‘cause you sure as hell won’t like my methods! For the final time, meeting dismissed!

With a definitive snap of her tail, Bumblestar turned away from the crowd to head right back to her den before she could claw the nearest cat's ears off their head.

#tcmeeting

Old February 14th, 2024, 10:39 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

All these idiots were so annoying. Lightningpaw wish that she could just go up and slap them and knock sense into them. She wondered if her mentor would allow this, since after all they were the leader. Yet it seemed annoying to have to go to Bumblestar's den and wait to be allowed in and to just ask something like this. Honestly a waste of time when it was a quick question. Maybe when they eventually started training she could slip that question in. Training did make her wonder why it was taking Bumble so long, was she just scared how much more amazing Lightningpaw was to her? That's fine, she can wait for the leader to be brave enough.

Yet there was something else that bothered her. "Not to speak out of turn Bumblestar, but to do exactly that. Riverclan is a bunch of idiots running face first into hornet nests. I doubt those fish lips can old a secret for very long if you, yourself, easily found their camp. They must not actually planning anything other than being idiots and in fighting. Is this worth the risk?" She asked before thinking of something they could do that was less risky. "I mean you could probably accost a Riverclan patrol and squeeze any information out of them, I figure those idiots are cowards enough to do that without even shedding blood. I mean it might be easier. Why get our paws dirty when we don't have to? Let them live in the muck not have us step in it."

"Anyways that this all with a grain of salt, still growing and all.."

Last edited by Fish; February 14th, 2024 at 10:42 PM.
Old February 14th, 2024, 10:47 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Mercy... Moontail thought. I don't think there's ever been mercy from you. So I'll be sure to reciprocate when the time comes. It's only tyrants with their clawholds on the lives of their clanmates...

Moontail finally squeezed out from under Violetfreckle. Shooting the cat a disdainful look. Holding her tail high, she saw herself to a corner of the camp.

Her eyes stayed on the spot where Sunglow had lie. Moontail had gotten careless, it cost a life, and nearly her kits. A mistake she would learn from. Perhaps it was because of Sunglow's sacrifice or simply spite, but she would attain that peace, and have those who chose violence meet their desired end.

It was a waiting game now.

As she waited, her head fell into her paws as she thought of Sunglow. The first cat to begin believing in change with her. A friend at last... for a single fraction of a day. She would be hindered if she had to grieve over a cat. Though her chest ached in guilt and regret, it burned all the more with passion.

For Hollowfoot. For her kits. For Sunglow's sacrifice.

She looked up at the now dark sky, filled with stars. She tried to find Sunglow among them, sure that it was a noble death and not one that would send her to the darkness. Her heart felt like it didn't beat. The stars all appeared the same.
The moon sat surrounded by those stars... Perhaps her destiny was to be sat surrounded by the dead as well. Or perhaps it was those she would send up to the sky?

A glimmer of a voice with sense was dulled by her faraway search, though she kept note with a brief flick of her eyes and ears.
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME

Last edited by RoboPrism; February 14th, 2024 at 10:50 PM.
Old February 14th, 2024, 10:55 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Sparrowpelt]
ThunderClan Warrior
No Purrks

The tom was greeted by the medicine cat and a happy glow filled his eyes. He was about to catch her up on the meeting before it took a turn on its own. Sparrowpelt instinctively brushed in front of the she-cat, watching the chaos unfold around them. Traitors seemed to be everywhere. Sure, some might not be happy about the war, but it should've been clear to anyone what betraying Bumblestar led to.

Once the dead cat had begun to be dragged away, Sparrowpelt felt the fur along his spine lay flat. He'd turn his gaze to check on Drizzlecloud, unsure how she felt about the situation or death in general. After their private conversation about his own near-death experience, he felt a new need to be present.

He allowed his tail to brush her shoulder, sitting himself back down. His own paranoia was rising slowly each day. "This has been an eventful moon," Sparrowpelt spoke softly, his voice aimed towards Drizzle. "Traitors seem to be rising up everywhere. . ." He continued, his gaze sharpening as he'd make his next promise. "I'll make sure they don't touch you."

@Omari -- Drizzlecloud

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL