Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Spider.
Today 03:00 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by goodacacia
Today 02:58 PM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 02:56 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 02:52 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 20th, 2020, 02:39 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-oft View Post
"Its fine," He grunted, his harsh tone slowly melting away as he calmed. Blackadder gave his pitch black chest a few licks, chewing the inside of his cheek as he thought for a moment. "The worst thing you can do in battle and fall onto your back... that happened to a cat at the ambush, and now his guts are all over the thunderclan clearing."
They gave a nod,” I’ve heard the belly is the most vulnerable place to attack..” they added with a flick of the tail calmly. It doesn’t seem to hard to not fall over...they thought.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 20th, 2020, 02:53 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
(Do you want me to ask The Shadow Flower?)

Hmm. "Maybe she is in the elder's den!" She immediately dashed that way.
Blackkit followed in a trot.

(Ya, let's do this )

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old April 20th, 2020, 02:58 PM
yeehaw

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Crocusblaze nodded and approached, sitting next to her but giving her enough room in between them to not make her uncomfortable. She abandoned her plan to eat and would do so later, perhaps sharing a meal with her apprentice before taking them out to train again. "I'm sorry that happened," she told her quietly. She knew what happened from general camp chatter but nothing specific. She hadn't seen it, anyhow. "I hope you feel better soon. I'm sure that you can find a cat without a tail to help you out on learning to re-balance," she reassured her coolly. "I'd help if I could, y'know."

She settled herself into a more comfortable position and began licking her own forepaws and chest fur, grooming the thick mane thoroughly to show she was comfortable with the cat she was speaking with. Her movements were smooth but methodical, she knew exactly what her body language would read as. "...If you want to talk to me about anything, you can. I think emotions are important to voice to someone who cares, and you've got somebody who does sittin' right here." She wouldn't say it but it was obvious the young cat had been stewing for awhile, and her not wanting to eat just confirmed it. Her chest ached with concern for the young molly but she wouldn't voice it. She knew she had been through a lot recently.
@S-oft
Old April 20th, 2020, 03:02 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Icestar padded out of her den, ready to announce another clan meeting. She was able to haul herself up onto the highbranch, though her still-untreated shoulder wound screamed in protest. She had been keeping off it as best she could, but clan duties were not going to wait for her. There was nothing particularly exciting to announce, but some ceremonies needed to be completed.

"All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath the Highbranch for a clan meeting!" Her yowl sounded throughout the clearing, ricocheting off the den walls and barriers.

@Moon Lily @BILL. @Casper @Undertaker @MagicCat99 @pathos @Moonraven @:Grimm: @SilentLamb @Sparkling Bliss @Shimm @Dirtfur @CheetahPelt @RuinsNight @x ghostie @FuzzyRatto @SuspiciousMindz @Tundra @Jynx @Silhouettes @meowsticool @Cloudsky @Willow_fang @wick @weary @TawnyNeedsACoffee @implimm @Hexict @ponyapan @Ever @GoldenWolf @Skye @Slatepaw @Splashy @Kitty Mama @Arie @Ravenshade @Dipper @Fallenpine @implimm @Wolfie @shortstack @Pangram @Ivyfeather8783 @kittygirl @Foxmasterrr @Bugsy @S-oft @PeppermintRabbit @DarkNight @TeamRiverRipple @Rainquail @Spiderfrost @Clover'Wish_101 @starshooter @Beau @Fluffyfur @wren @Mountainstrike13 @Katwhisperer @bmkmb @Starbot @Thornpelt@roleplays @Mumble @Mayflower @Zesty Mango @OhAtropa @EspionAlpha @TigerstarIsSmart @Flowstream @AJtheWarr10r @Breezefur @Ombre Party @Quailsong @LionKitKat @Chasepaw @_Maple_ @hal @That One Purple Cat @wolfnight @Wild_claw @Silverclover @SkyeTheWolf @Alexcentri @Fae @WarriorsAndHorses

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; April 20th, 2020 at 03:03 PM.
Old April 20th, 2020, 03:04 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Lichenpaw was quick to make her way to the clearing, tipping her head to hear whatever was to be told.

Croakingkit rolled out of the nursery, waiting for his brother to join him the 1 moon old kit yowl,” Come on Ribbitkit, we might become apprentices!” he genuinely thought 6 moons had passed since he was born.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 20th, 2020, 03:05 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

BerryKit would walk into the elder's den, hoping to hear some stories. @DarkNight
Old April 20th, 2020, 03:06 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Padding into the area, Cherrymist took her seat near the front. Head high and gaze on her leader.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 20th, 2020, 03:07 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Bravedawn made her way over to the Highbranch. She didn't usually attend Clan meetings, but the few she had in the past couple of days had been incredibly amusing and action-packed, so she figured she would see how this one went.
She took up a spot where the back of the crowd would be, raising a brow as a rowdy kit tumbled past. Children. Always so loud.
Old April 20th, 2020, 03:14 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

The almost 6 moon kit sat down outside of the nursery, she knew it wasn't her time to become an apprentice. Either way, this wasn't the kind of apprentice she wanted to be. Echokit's tail curled around her paws as she stared up at her leader. She always wondered why the battle-hardened she had so always be so cold.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old April 20th, 2020, 03:15 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Chasepaw wonder what was happening. @Casper