Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Rowan
Today 01:17 PM
Royal"clan"...
by MrWolfu
Last post by Red'fur
Today 01:14 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by geoblazer
Today 01:13 PM
‎‧₊˚✧Rat's Digital Art...
Last post by Shrew
Today 01:10 PM
Batkit finder!!
Last post by geoblazer
Today 01:08 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 12th, 2020, 08:18 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakyfox55 View Post
Thornkit pricked his ears, curious now. "What do you mean?"
Smokekit looked at her paws. "I don't have many friends..." She whispered, partly hoping the tomkit couldn't hear her.

Click my dragons!
Old May 12th, 2020, 08:47 AM
Probable Procrastinator

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
"Not if you pay first!" This was a fun story to play along to! Chillhop was cooler than he realized! Wiggling his rump, ready to strike, Condorpaw was thrown off balance as Chillhop actually came towards him with an outstretched paw. The other's paw just barely brushing his chest fur as Condorpaw leapt back, a smile crept it's way onto his maw. Finally, someone else who wouldn't treat him like a baby. Just as inexperienced as last time, Condorpaw dropped quickly back into a crouch before he launched himself in Chillhop's direction, claws accidentally outstretched to try and catch him. He wasn't trying to hurt the other at all - it was just a mistake from lack of training! Welp, hopefully Chillhop would realize.
"Woah!" yelped Chillhop, dodging to the left, "Claws sheathed!"

He broke his fighting stance to check for wounds, finding that he averted most of the damage save for a shallow scratch. "Also, leaping attacks are easy to see coming, so you should use them to close the distance instead of attacking."
Old May 12th, 2020, 09:40 AM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Mossheart yawned as she walked out of the warriors den. She shook her short ginger pelt and padded to the edge of the clearing, sitting down. She looked around the camp with her warm brown eyes. She sighed and started to groom her pelt. Her tail wrapped around her paws as she groomed herself. She was known to be grumpy, bu really, she just wanted someone to talk to. She was lonely.

@Puddletail

Please give me a bump if I don’t respond winthin 72 hours! Thanks!

Charries
Old May 12th, 2020, 09:58 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@wolfnight

Yawning, Sycamorerain poked his head up from a rock in the clearing, his white and grey pelt soaking still up the sunlight. Lately, he figured he'd been taking too many naps. He wasn't being told to do anything, yet he still felt as though he ought to make himself useful and do something for the clan, or at the very least, socialize with some of his clanmates. He gave his fur a quick groom before standing up and stretching out his legs. Pacing around the clearing, he debated about whether he should go out hunting on his own, or just find someone to talk to. He chose the latter, spotting a ginger she-cat sitting alone on the outer edge of the clearing. It was Mossheart. He had never exactly spoken to the warrior, and she seemed quite alone sitting by herself, so he decided it might be in his best interest to talk to her. Padding over, he sat down. "Hello, Mossheart," he mewed, softly. "You seemed kind of lonely over here, so I supposed I might as well drop by."

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old May 12th, 2020, 10:03 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by \\/\/ View Post
"Woah!" yelped Chillhop, dodging to the left, "Claws sheathed!"

He broke his fighting stance to check for wounds, finding that he averted most of the damage save for a shallow scratch. "Also, leaping attacks are easy to see coming, so you should use them to close the distance instead of attacking."
The sudden realization that his claws had been out stunned Condorpaw for a moment. Was that not allowed? What was the point in learning to fight if he couldn't use his claws while training? Still... he wasn't about to argue with Chillhop - watching as the tom dodged to the side - given that.. there was an ounce of respect there. Landing with a thud, he turned to look back at the warrior,

"Well... what should I do then?" Genuine curiosity plagued his featured as he offered a tilt of his head. Though still slightly annoyed he couldn't practice with his claws... he wanted to know what other moves were less obvious.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old May 12th, 2020, 10:39 AM
Probable Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
The sudden realization that his claws had been out stunned Condorpaw for a moment. Was that not allowed? What was the point in learning to fight if he couldn't use his claws while training? Still... he wasn't about to argue with Chillhop - watching as the tom dodged to the side - given that.. there was an ounce of respect there. Landing with a thud, he turned to look back at the warrior,

"Well... what should I do then?" Genuine curiosity plagued his featured as he offered a tilt of his head. Though still slightly annoyed he couldn't practice with his claws... he wanted to know what other moves were less obvious.
"Well, if you close the distance, you have a much better chance of hitting, since your opponent will have trouble avoiding your attacks. Don't let up, because if your opponent is too focused on defending themselves, they'll have less opportunities to hit back. Another thing, moving backwards will give the enemy the advantage, because, in my experience, it's easier to attack while moving forward then back."

Chillhop thought for a moment, "Then again, that's just my fighting style. Some cats can leap faster and more suddenly, and catch you off guard, so it works for them, and some cats might like being defensive because they're good at taking advantage of when their opponent exposes themself to counterattacks."

Last edited by Wolfsli123; May 12th, 2020 at 11:18 AM.
Old May 12th, 2020, 10:52 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

[ @hxneysuckle ]

Oookay, that was an understandable reaction, even if it did make him uneasy. He backed up a step, tail twitching. As badly as he wanted to leave... he couldn't just leave a cat alone to their grief. He turned toward the den's entrance, but paused half way out, and looked over his shoulder. His gaze burned right into hers, making it clear that if she didn't want to talk, then that was fine, but that didn't mean he was going to let her suffer alone.
Old May 12th, 2020, 12:01 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
"Cool," Lionpaw grinned. He didn't know the first thing about plants, much to his friends' amusement, but he rarely saw them growing in shade. Suddenly, he found himself wondering about the names of the four clans. Why thunder? River lived near water, wind could run like the wind. Shadows were sneaky and liked the night. But why thunder? Thunder was loud and disruptive, strong and strict and scary... was it the strength? ThunderClan cats did have strong builds, after all. Lionpaw found his gaze resting on a little, green bud and suddenly looked to Pineapple, previous musings all but forgotten. "Ooh, do you know which herbs they'll grow into?" the golden tom asked, tail pointing to one of the sprouts. All the buds looked mostly the same.

(It's fine! )
Pineapple looked at her plants and admitted, "I don't know most of them but I know these light green leave stalks will be catmint and the ones with yellow are uhh.. Tansy? I forgot, I might need to ask Lionwhisker to identity this one and the others. I do agree, they look the same. Medicine cats must have something we don't have to find the difference between them." Pineapple stuck sticks around her plants to create some sort of barrier. But with the wet soil she flooded earlier, they keep falling over. She decided to put it horizontally instead of what she originally planned. Pineapple wanted to know more about Lionpaw, "How are you settling in the clan by the way?" she meowed.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old May 12th, 2020, 12:18 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by \\/\/ View Post
"Well, if you close the distance, you have a much better chance of hitting, since your opponent will have trouble avoiding your attacks. Don't let up, because if your opponent is too focused on defending themselves, they'll have less opportunities to hit back. Another thing, moving backwards will give the enemy the advantage, because, in my experience, it's easier to attack while moving forward then back."

Chillhop thought for a moment, "Then again, that's just my fighting style. Some cats can leap faster and more suddenly, and catch you off guard, so it works for them, and some cats might like being defensive because they're good at taking advantage of when their opponent exposes themself to counterattacks."
Condorpaw's face contorted into displeased annoyance as he shook his head,

"So then what should I even do? I want to fight! Not play stupid baby soft-paw games... What's the point of practicing with no claws if we use our claws in battle?" His tail lashed behind him as he dropped back into a crouch, remembering to keep claws in paws. With a quiet growl rumbling in his throat, the apprentice stalked forward before laying on his belly.

"Have you ever killed anyone in battle before, Chillhop?"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old May 12th, 2020, 12:27 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

@Sparkling Bliss

After having had a hard time falling asleep, Brightpaw was none too thrilled to find himself in a dream, the landscape around him blurry and strange. He flicked his tail nervously, wondering where he was and why, as well as what would happen next.