Old October 15th, 2023, 10:24 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSoldier View Post
@Frosty galaxy @Beetlenose

Jayfeather carries the moss into the camp, and directs Minnowpaw to distribute the moss to the more... needy cats. Queens and elders, mostly. Then he looks at the deputy. Slight fury dances in his eyes - not at her, but at his absent patrol mates. Lazy rats. "Ivorynight and Waspmeadow did not show up. It was only Minnowpaw and I. We brought moss back, for there was no trouble. We thought it was needed. Cold weather coming." The fury fades slightly as the large warrior looks at Larkwing. she seems tired-

but we all are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetlenose View Post
-Minnowpaw-
[ @FrostyGalaxy ]

Minnowpaw followed Jayfeather back into camp. She nodded towards Falconfeather, then towards Jayfeather before starting to walk off.

*-Larkwing-*
She/her | 17 moons | Mind Reader - ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

Absentee patrol mates aside, Larkwing was happy to hear that the border was quiet - plus the added moss was welcome. Larkwing nodded to both cats gratefully while she mulled over what the hell she was supposed to do in regards to punishments for the no shows.

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
he and wolfpaw have a semi-closed den policy

medicine den || healing requests

Old October 16th, 2023, 08:12 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post
*-Willowwisp-*
she/her || 28moons || Herbal Knowledge T1
A black stripped tabby with blue/grey eyes and an oriental build. She wears a lavender sprig on her ear.

Returning to camp, Willowwisp approached her brother with her haul. "Falcon," she called, placing her spoils down, "Cinnamonswirl and I are back. I brought back what I think is goldenrod, Cinnamon has the thyme, and neither of us know what burdock root looks or smells like, but I brought back comfrey instead." She pushed the comfrey roots forward with a paw. "It's useful when chewed into a poultice and applied to broken bones. Oh! Before I forget, Maplepaw never showed up to the patrol."

[ +2 goldenrod, +2 comfrey ]

[ @els || @the.lemon.witch ]

Cinnamonswirl - They/Them - Ace + Pan - 28 Moons

--
CinnamonSwirl smiled and put down their 3 thyme. "Oh! Congrats on the med position, brother!" They purred with a smile.

[+ 3 Thyme]
[ @els - FalconFeather ]

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf

Last edited by lem~; October 16th, 2023 at 08:13 AM.
Old October 16th, 2023, 08:27 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post
*-Willowwisp-*
A black stripped tabby with blue/grey eyes and an oriental build. She wears a lavender sprig on her ear.

Returning to camp, Willowwisp approached her brother with her haul. "Falcon," she called, placing her spoils down, "Cinnamonswirl and I are back. I brought back what I think is goldenrod, Cinnamon has the thyme, and neither of us know what burdock root looks or smells like, but I brought back comfrey instead." She pushed the comfrey roots forward with a paw. "It's useful when chewed into a poultice and applied to broken bones. Oh! Before I forget, Maplepaw never showed up to the patrol."

[ +2 goldenrod, +2 comfrey ]

[ @els || @the.lemon.witch ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.lemon.witch View Post

Cinnamonswirl - They/Them - Ace + Pan - 28 Moons

--
CinnamonSwirl smiled and put down their 3 thyme. "Oh! Congrats on the med position, brother!" They purred with a smile.

[+ 3 Thyme]
[ @els - FalconFeather ]
Falconfeather
Purrks: Silver Tongue (Unactivite), Herbal Knowledge - T1

He grinned in delight once he saw his sisters' haul as they approached him, eyes gleamed with approval. "Thanks, Wils and Cin, you guys are the best! The comfrey is fine, I'll put good use to this." He sniffed the comfrey roots as Willowwisp pushed them towards him, noting the tangy smell the herb gave off. Falconfeather turned his head back up to listen to the rest of the report, his mouth twitching in a frown at the mention of Maplepaw not showing up. 'Bless, I'm dissappointed in having to give her a punishment," He never like getting punishments himself, and definitely hated giving them out. "But, again, thanks you two, I'm heading in the den to put this up in the storage, you two are welcome to help me."

[ patrol complete! i'll add the herbs to storage, thanks you two! ]

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old October 16th, 2023, 10:14 AM
When day breaks

Bump Policy: Whenever you feel like it!

Nightspark
RiverClan Lionheart
Purrks: Just a scratch (permanently active), Rapid Recovery (permanently active)

As he entered the camp, he immediately went toward Larkwing, he spoke up once she was doing what she was doing, remaining in a respectful silence. "We have finished our patrol, nothing to report. We however marked some trees to be sure. And I catched a rabbit that I will go put down in the prey pile this instant."
@Sklee @SpookyShoomy @Spooky Snowyfeathr @FrostyGalaxy

-Inferno, the revengful-

Old October 16th, 2023, 05:31 PM

My Mood: Adorable

WILLOWSHADE
female | 14 moons | Riverclan
⋆⁺ ₊⋆⁺₊ ⋆⁺ ₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺ ₊⋆⁺ ₊⋆⁺ ₊⋆

Her patrol arrived back at the camp. Willowshade followed Cherryswirl and Fogfall to the medicine den where she put down her twigs with the small berries. She gave Cherryswirl a thankful glance for taking over, as Willowshade herself was too exhausted to talk.

⋆⁺ ₊⋆⁺₊ ⋆⁺ ₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺ ₊⋆⁺ ₊⋆⁺ ₊⋆

[+13 Juniper berries]

@Dust
@Caspian
@els

Char Bio's Char finder

If there is a god, he will have to beg for forgiveness

Last edited by CapriSunx; October 16th, 2023 at 05:32 PM.
Old October 19th, 2023, 11:01 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Asleep

ALL HERB PATROLS WILL BE DUE OCTOBER 29TH!
VM FOR AN EXTENSION BEFORE THE 27TH!
VM IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR CAT REPLACED BEFORE THE 21st!

if you don't report anything by that time, or don't ask for an extension, your cat may be subject to punishment by Larkwing (@/FrostyGalaxy) !
please report back to tansypaw with what you've found and the amount!

---

Alright... Here goes nothing. Very first time sending out patrols. Don't mess this up, Tansypaw! Mess up the first time and then everyone will think you're stupid forever! Take a deep breath... There. A bit more levelheaded, the young tortie scans the clearing with nervous eyes, taking note of who was out and about. Things were about to be a lot more difficult now that Gingerfrost had passed. Young, inexperienced blood now had to steer the clan to survival. Hopefully she could make him proud, wherever he ended up. That's all that mattered. Clearing her throat, she calls out as loud as she can manage-- which isn't very loud at all, but nonetheless-- and draws attention to herself.

"H-Hey, everyone! I need to send some of you out on patrol so if you could please gather around and listen for your name, that'd be great."

So far so good. Not too bad, Tansypaw. Waiting for cats to approach and stare at her with expectant eyes, she chances a quick lick to her chest to tame down a lock of fur out of place. And maybe a little bit because of her distaste for being center of attention.

[ optional prompt: that has GOT to be the biggest spider any cat has ever seen. it's sitting protectively on that useful web it's built... - herbs: moss, sticks, cobwebs ]
"Alright... Let's get started. Cherryswirl ( @Dust ), if you don't mind taking Featherspirit ( @silverfur and Co ) and Rushwater ( @redshiftreign ) out to find some moss, as many sticks as you can carry, and lots of cobwebs. After the last group of injuries we're running real low on cobweb... We should stock up just in case anything else happens soon." That fox attack group really wiped them clean of most everything... Ugh! Stupid foxes, making clan members bleed!

[ optional prompt: you know who else wants those poppy seeds? a small swarm of rats. there's got to be at least four of them and they're huge! be careful to not get bit! - herbs: poppy seeds, chamomile, borage ]
"Next up... Koiviolet ( @haunted peach ). Could you, Ottersplash ( @Spooky Snowyfeathr ), and Winterpaw (@hex_cat) head out and get some poppy seeds? And then what about those herbs you know that you told Falconfeather and I about? Chamomile and, uh... Borage! That's it! I trust you to find them since you know what they look like but if you have any kind of issue... I can give you something else."

[ optional prompt: there's a chill in the air... but it's not from the chilly season. it almost feel as though you're being watched. who's lurking from the bushes? - herbs: burdock leaves, burdock root, burnet leaves ]
"Mothberry ( @SpookyShoomy ). I need you to take Sunsetpaw ( @Haunting Pangolion ) and Blueflower ( @Starphobia ) out to find me some burdock and burnet. Burnet leaves are kinda small and spikey looking. And then burdock is bigger and... Not spikey looking. I need some of the root of that plant, too. If you guys want I think I have some leaves in the medicine den that I can show you... Sorry I'm lousy at explaining."

[ optional prompt: what's the difference between ravens and crows? hopefully one of you knows. there's no way the three of those large black birds staring at you mean something good. - herbs: thyme, dandelions, optional ]

"Willowwisp ( @FrostyGalaxy ) and Shatterpaw ( @LostSoldier ), if you two could accompany me to get some thyme and dandelions, that'd be great... And maybe something else we can pick up out there, too, but I don't know much else so, uh... Yeah." Talk about pathetic. She was making herself out to be an idiot, regardless! Get it together, Tansypaw!

Anywho, now it was time to sit and wait for the other two she called to her own patrol to join her.

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
yarrow sig image by @/Marigoldwhisper !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.
Old October 19th, 2023, 11:07 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Stressed

@FrostyGalaxy @spookywynds

Shatterpaw is surprised that he was called. for an herb patrol. he has absolutely no idea what those things are used for. so he just comes up to her and dips his head. curiosity fills him as he thinks about what the herbs are used for. "...if i may ask, Tansypaw... w-what are those herbs used for?" He asks after a moment of hesitation.

Last edited by Spartan-117; October 19th, 2023 at 11:07 AM.
Old October 19th, 2023, 11:32 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum

*-Willowwisp-*

Willowwisp purrs as her name is called for another herb patrol, she could use the chance to get to know the new medic apprentice, too which may prove useful. They were collecting thyme (which she now knew the appearance of thanks to the last patrol she'd been on) and dandelions - a plant that commonly is mistaken for marigold as far as Willowwisp knew, so she may have a relatively easy time recognizing that one.

"Hello you two," Willow smiles as she approaches her patrol, seeing Shatteredpaw already in position to go, asking about what dandelion and thyme were used for. She settles in to listen, curious about the answer, as she doesn't know their uses either.

[ @spookywynds || @LostSoldier ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
he and wolfpaw have a semi-closed den policy

medicine den || healing requests

Old October 19th, 2023, 11:33 AM
A Silent Night haunts me

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Stressed

Blueflower

Blueflower nodded. "Burdock and burnet... I think I've got it."
It was the first time she's been in a herb patrol, and she was determined to do her best in it. She wouldn't want to disappoint the medicine cats.

Last edited by Starphobia; October 19th, 2023 at 11:35 AM.
Old October 19th, 2023, 03:59 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Dark

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  KoiViolet - Female She/Her - pale orange and light gray splotched molly with light-blue eyes. Purrks - The Collector - Herbal Knowledge t1 - Chamomile, Goldenrod, Borage ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

KoiViolet noticed the Medicine Apprentice, it looked like Tansypaw was about to call out patrols, hm, made enough sense. And before she could offer herself for an herb patrol, Tansypaw put her on one, leading it no less. "Poppy... 'ight! An' the Chamomile and Borage won't be a 'roblem" She then turned and waited for the rest of the patrol members, Ottersplash, who she'd seen a fair bit throughout camp, and Winterpaw, who she wasn't as acquainted with as the former. As KoiViolet was sitting, she gave herself a grooming, and a quick scratch of her ear before scanning the clearing again for the members of the patrol.

- @Spooky Snowyfeathr [Ottersplash] @hex_cat [winterpaw] @spookywynds [Tansypaw]

Sunrisestar is the current leader of ALT SKYCLAN, she has an OPEN den policy!

character site
Themes and Text Colors: a complete guide | gay vinegar

No.

Last edited by gayvinegar; October 19th, 2023 at 04:00 PM.