Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Dark
Today 06:33 PM
Batkit finder!!
Last post by geoblazer
Today 06:31 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by silver.
Today 06:27 PM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by lark.
Today 06:25 PM
Greet the World with Open...
Last post by ollie
Today 06:25 PM

Old October 14th, 2022, 10:15 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky sky View Post
Silverpaw

Silverpaw was pacing in front of Pikestars den. She seemed to be doing a lot of pacing these days. So. Much. Pacing. She bit her tongue quite hard, but not hard enough to draw blood. She let out a breathe she didn't know she was holding before finally turning towards Pikestars den.

"Uhm, pardon me, Pikestar. Could I speak to you, just for a moment? It's about my warrior name." She really hoped this wasn't a bad time for Pikestar, as this was an urgent matter to her.

{ @canineantics }
Being lost in his thoughts as he usually was these days, the tall dark-furred tomcat’s head would snap up to attention once his name was called. Brought back to reality and the present faster than the speed of sound, Pikestar sat up straight and cleared their throat before answering the apprentice’s request. “Come in, Silverpaw.” The long-furred clan leader meowed in a deep, but casual tone, “I don’t mind talking about that at all, actually. You’ll become a warrior any day now, no doubt. What’s on your mind, young one?” Despite his exhaustion and the many, many things that were on the oriental’s mind these days, he wanted to let his clanmates know that they mattered to him, even if he seemed to come off cold and emotionless some days. It was good to focus on the positives of the future, despite all the morbid negatives of the present.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
With the meeting coming to an end, Reedwhisker decided to stop by Pikestar's den and discuss with him what she wished to discuss. With no deputy and constant rogue attacks, RiverClan was struggling to stay afloat. The she-cat was considering herself quite lucky to not be under Skystar's rule anymore, but she imagined that times are difficult for Pikestar right now.

"Pikestar?" Reedwhisker softly spoke, not wanting to disturb her leader's thoughts in a harsh way. "I have a question or two about what you said at the meeting. Could I come in?"

The warrior then sat down and began grooming herself so that she could look presentable once the dark-furred tom beckoned her inside.

@canineantics
After the meeting had come to a close, Pikestar was quick to escape off into his own little bubble that was his den. This quiet space of privacy was both a blessing and a curse with each passing day. Sure, such a place that he had all to himself was nice, but he had to admit that there were days were the emptiness of this den was suffocating. It constantly reminded Pikestar that they were alone. Lynxfall was gone. There was no warm, loving embrace to escape to, only a lonely moss nest and a dark murky cloud of thoughts to hang over his head. He stared down at the smooth floor between his paws, drowning in these realizations, before the familiar voice of Reedwhisker would catch his attention. “A-Ah, yes, Reedwhisker… come in.” Pikestar said, his voice stuttering as he returned to ground-level after being high up in the clouds, “...Ask anything you wish. I’d be more than happy to hear your concerns.” He quickly wrapped his long bushy tail around his paws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueSkeleton View Post
Sourpatch poked her head into the Leaders den, a Black 3 moons old Maine coon kit in her mouth. the kit fused for the odd thing about it was that it had no eyes. "Pikestar? Could i talk to you? Rosestream saved this Kit from the River... and I was wondering if i could Adopt it? i know i'm a warrior, not a queen... but i couldn't just leave it... " the soft spoken she-cat meowed

the kit huffed as it was set down and piped up "are you mister Pikestar? i-i-i-i hope you'll let me stay... i promise not to get in the way.... even though i can't see..." the kit shivered slightly, a tiny paw reaching forward as if to try and find where the leader was...
@canineantics
Rearranging his moss nest as something to do while his mind wandered, the RiverClan leader’s ears perked up at the sound of another cat entering his den. He quickly rose his head and turned to see the sight of Sourpatch, one of his warriors, carrying a kit that he did not reconize. However, Pikestar was somewhat glad to see the small of fluff moving and fussing in the molly’s grasp, considering the last two times a kit had come into his den, they had been stiff and cold. Rising to his paws, the tall dark-furred tomcat silently padded over as Sourpatch set down the tiny kitten, finally being able to speak and explain herself.

Blinking down at the black-furred kitten with his one good eye, it was around that moment that he realized that they appeared to be completely blind, having no eyes whatsoever. How peculiar. Rosestream saved them from the river and Sourpatch wished to adopt them as her own. Pikestar hummed thoughtfully, lowering his head and sniffing the blind lump of fur. He was slightly surprised when they reached out and touched his nose with a tiny, trembling paw, mewling something about not getting in the way despite their lack of sight. “You’re more than welcome to stay, young one.” The clan leader said, his tone gentle before he lifted his gaze back to Sourpath, “I have no problem with you adopting them. They look to be old enough where they don’t need a queen’s milk, thankfully. What do you plan on naming them?” They asked, before sending another look down to the kit, “Or do you already have a name, little one?” Pikestar was aware of the ban on outsiders joining RiverClan now, but this was different. This child was far from a danger to his clan, and not the killer of his clanmates.
Old October 15th, 2022, 11:53 AM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

@canineantics

Hearing the older tom's voice beckoning her inside his den, the dark brown warrior put her paws down and shook out her fur before disappearing inside the cool, space-filled den. She hated to come in and disturb whatever thoughts were running through Pikestar's head, but she had a bit more than just a few questions. She had to offer him her help. The dark-furred tom needed a lot of help, especially with being the only one to run the Clan and dealing with all the deaths that have happened recently.

"I apologize for coming in so shortly after the meeting, but something you said about the territory piqued my interest..." she dipped her head before continuing. "You said you would like to expand RiverClan's territory, but with rogues being an issue right now, it would be put on hold. How... how much would our territory be expanding? Do you know where we'd be expanding to?"

Reedwhisker could understand if Pikestar had no idea where they'd be expanding to, but the last time they had tried expanding, both he and Skystar led a patrol to expand territory, but it never went as planned with Skystar's untimely death. After giving her leader a moment to answer, she went ahead with her third question.

"And since there have been so many attacks recently, I just wanted to see how you were holding up. I can help you with whatever you need to be done, given that you seem to be having a hard time lately."

There. Perhaps she could unload a couple of things off of Pikestar's mind. Lynxfall, his mate, and their kit(s?) were dead; Sproutkit and Weedkit were dead; among the stress of this coming leaf-bare; ceremonies; and meetings. That was a lot to take on for any cat, so Reedwhisker wished to simply lessen the burden for her leader. Being a warrior, her duty was to serve her leader and assist her Clanmates and keep them safe, so that's what she would do. Or... try to do.

Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception, Agatha Kitty, Hulk SMASH, Dreamwalker)
Ravenhawk

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; October 15th, 2022 at 11:53 AM.
Old October 15th, 2022, 12:03 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by canineantics View Post

Following the events of the clan meeting and dealing with the death of his first deputy, the RiverClan leader had retreated to his den for a moment to breathe, to collect his thoughts and strength again before focusing on those few search parties he’d need to arrange. However, he didn’t have too much time to himself before two familiar figures appeared at the maw of his den: Otterfluff and Bluepaw. Right. That whole incident that was mentioned to him still needed to be discussed with Pikestar. Well, it was better late than never. And stars forbid that the exhausted oriental tomcat have a moment where he wasn’t told about morbid events in his own clan. “Come in, you two.” Pikestar remarked, stretching out his front legs in a biiiig stretch and then comfortably sitting down in the back of his den, near the farthest wall from the entrance. “I have no doubt that there’s something I need to know about.” Rogues, rogues and more rogues. It would never stop. Frankly, it was a miracle alone that Bluepaw was still alive right now. After losing Risingpaw, the thought had crossed his mind once or twice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal The Crystal Cat View Post

// Bluepaw | He|His|Him | RiverClan Apprentice \\

// @birdie \\

/ don't mind whats going on with my post i dont know myself \

Bluepaw watched his mentor called them in. The apprentice stepped inside. "Um, so..." He struggled for the right words. "Well... I was minding my own business in the apprentice's den, when three rouges appeared out of nowhere and grabbed me. I possibly might have been dragged away if Otterfluff and others didn't come and save me. I fought back myself, by the way. Um... three rogues, don't remember what they look like, um... Otterfluff, you're turn." The white-furred tomcat stepped back for the older warrior.

Otterfluff
His plan, when Pikestar had called them in, was to speak and inform him of what had happened. He had even opened his mouth to do so. But before he could speak, Bluepaw was rambling on about what had happened. Irritation stabbed Otterfluff as his blue gaze shot a pointed look at the young tom. Though it was not his place to reprimand such behavior, so the tall brown tom let it go for now.

"There were two rogues," he corrected, not sure where Bluepaw had gotten three. Perhaps being almost kidnapped had warped his senses. "They were trying to steal Bluepaw it seemed when I arrived, alongside Featherspirit and Fogcloud who came to help. Foampaw and Birdpaw were in there too, as was Slumberpaw. No one was hurt as far as I am aware, and the rogues ran off once they realized they were outnumbered. Featherspirit followed them but found that they had left the territory."

A rather short and sweet report, thankfully with a rather happy ending - if the trauma given to Bluepaw and the other apprentices was ignored. Otterfluff had decided to forgo telling Pikestar of the injury he had sustained on his side while defending Foampaw, as it was already healing and wasn't all that deep.

[ Crystal, next time if we could stick to the posting order that would help me greatly! ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
my character's actions/thoughts are not my own; please do not take them as such ♥

Last edited by taillow; October 15th, 2022 at 12:03 PM.
Old October 15th, 2022, 12:17 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post

Otterfluff
His plan, when Pikestar had called them in, was to speak and inform him of what had happened. He had even opened his mouth to do so. But before he could speak, Bluepaw was rambling on about what had happened. Irritation stabbed Otterfluff as his blue gaze shot a pointed look at the young tom. Though it was not his place to reprimand such behavior, so the tall brown tom let it go for now.

"There were two rogues," he corrected, not sure where Bluepaw had gotten three. Perhaps being almost kidnapped had warped his senses. "They were trying to steal Bluepaw it seemed when I arrived, alongside Featherspirit and Fogcloud who came to help. Foampaw and Birdpaw were in there too, as was Slumberpaw. No one was hurt as far as I am aware, and the rogues ran off once they realized they were outnumbered. Featherspirit followed them but found that they had left the territory."

A rather short and sweet report, thankfully with a rather happy ending - if the trauma given to Bluepaw and the other apprentices was ignored. Otterfluff had decided to forgo telling Pikestar of the injury he had sustained on his side while defending Foampaw, as it was already healing and wasn't all that deep.

[ Crystal, next time if we could stick to the posting order that would help me greatly! ]

// Bluepaw | He|His|Him | RiverClan Apprentice \\

/ I'm so sorry! \

Bluepaw looked down sadly, thinking about what else he may have messed up. I always get in trouble with others... He thought sadly.
Old October 16th, 2022, 09:05 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

The shield fluffed his fur as he came up to the leader's den, a strange habit he'd developed since the colder days had come. And a cold day it was, unlike before. The chill in the morning had been a warning to that. Still, the tabby felt unprepared for the coming leaf-bare. It felt as though his tail might freeze off should it continue this way, something he wasn't exactly partial to, though at least it was unrealistic as well (he hoped). Whilst on the topic of leafbare, that happened to be one among two reasons for his wanting to see Pikestar. He'd intended to get to this before, but clearly other - less avoidable - matters had taken place. Slatewhisker's death had come as unexpected to most, still it was yet another show of the problem outsiders posed at the moment, thus the second reason for his presence. The camp could use stronger walls, a less obvious entrance; he'd hope the dark furred leader would agree with him. Halting in front of the actual den's entrance, Gingerfrost took a moment to listen whether anyone else was inside at the moment, a small act of politeness.
"Pikestar?"
He muttered a call upon judging the leader was likely without company, awaiting outside for permission to enter.

[ @canineantics ]

Old October 16th, 2022, 09:45 AM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

silverpaw
The silver apprentice jumped as her leader responded, before padding into his den. It was spacious, and she wondered distantly if she would ever end up here. With a shake of her head and a twitch of her tail, the molly sat herself from her leader. Her amber eyes flicked anxiously, and she felt
a butterfly of panic rise in her throat. If she couldn't even make this decision, could they?

Silverpaw cleared her throat before speaking. "Uh, yes sir. That's correct. Uhm.. I was actually in a slight predicament." She swallowed nervously. "And I know you're the one who typically decides on what an apprentices warrior name will be but, I have a few ideas. You'll have final say obviously, but these are just ideas." A breathe. "As you know, my mother passed away two moons now, I believe, and one of the ideas I had was Silverlily for her. Another idea I had was Silversky. The last idea I had was Silverhawk." She realised she was staring at her paws, and forced herself to look up. "And, whatever you decide, could you keep it a surprise for me? I don't want to know until my ceremony, please."

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old October 17th, 2022, 12:29 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

== > @canineantics
The oriental's ear flickered at the quiet sound of Pikestar pulling the bird closer to him. His gift was well-received he would assume. He did decide to settle down into a seating position. His long and sleek tail wrapped around him in a protective manner. Perhaps, to shield him from the world. (Ironic considering, he was the Shield in this position.)

Wormbite tilted his head in response to Pikestar's question. Ah... he shook his head lightly. "I do not. While I do think of it. I would prefer older warriors who may be familiar with the tunnels also. " He tried not to think of how by that saying he could be considered an older warrior. Rather strange, he was only in his 30's but, he did feel rather ancient at times. He had been an apprentice at the time, then again? Hm.

He squinted his eyes. Wasn't Pikestar around his age..? Were they old? .... surely not..

He blinked. Ah. His thoughts were beginning to drift. He shuffled his paws, nodding his head in agreement. That was one of his own worries. Wormbite would have suggested going alone if he didn't believe he would be met with refusal. (He didn't understand. Starclan had already proven to have a desire to keep him alive. They should use it to their advantage. ) "It is an honest risk. To lighten it, I could only attempt to reach the camp as it's an open space. Perfect for training. The tunnels I am familiar with are well-built. I do believe they will hold. It is up to you. It could lead to other things. " He would like to make use of the tunnels but, Wormbite wouldn't mind to simply host an event at night. It could build up the apprentices' endurance to fighting through tiredness. Oh. He did quite enjoy that idea ..hm..

"With that being said, I do have one more thing to say. Whitepaw has passed her assessment. She is a decent hunter with strength and can swim nicely. She does need to improve on her agility but, we all have our weaknesses. If you agree, I believe she is ready for her warrior's ceremony."

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc
Old October 17th, 2022, 01:43 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

@canineantics
the kit shook his head, for he had no name...
"i'm going to call him Hollykit" Soupatch purred "thank you Pikestar"

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old October 17th, 2022, 03:41 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

Slatestripe quietly poked his head inside Pikestar’s den. The warrior was uncertain if now was a good time to speak with him, but he wasn’t sure how else to find out aside from just walking in and asking. He’d been ruminating on an idea or two for quite some time now, and wanted to run them by the RiverClan leader.

“Pikestar?” he called. “May I come in to speak with you about an idea or two I’ve got?”

( @canineantics )
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old October 20th, 2022, 08:33 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// @canineantics

>Bluebellcrackle<

She had returned to camp just moments ago and now she stood outside Pikestar's den, just to the side and out of sight as she debated exactly how to go about this. This was probably going to be as nerve-wracking as speaking to Fawnpaw had been; she'd made a promise to him that day on the beach, when he was still Snowleap, that she'd never leave RiverClan until she saw him standing where Skystar stood.

She guess that had turned out truer than she thought it would have.

Hesitation never did anyone any good. Bluebellcrackle carefully molded her expression into something neutral and poked her head around the den's entrance. "Pikestar, there is something I would like to speak to you about."

Last edited by dino.; October 31st, 2022 at 04:50 PM.