New User: Devious
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:56 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:55 AM

Old February 12th, 2024, 01:44 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
Redhawk
She/they | 30 moons | ThunderClan Hornet
[ Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws ]
"Because Bumblestar is our l-leader... and- and- ..." she didn't want to swear, she didn't want to! "...And a damn good one at that!" Okay, now the anxiety was creeping back in a little. Redhawk shook a bit as she faced Moontail, unwilling to waver or back down. "I never called you a t-traitor, Moontail, but you just called our l-leader a 'reasonless murderer'" Did she not see how that was a threat?? That made her stand out to be a traitor???

Looking to Mudhound as they came up, Redhawk felt her heart flutter a bit. They became a smidge distracted - until Sunglow replied, and Red leveled a glare at her. "Looks like the only cat with a t-twisted tail right now is you, Sunglow. I heard what Bumblestar sss-said - was there to hear the threats you tried t-to conjure up with Mapledawn." Redhawk could feel a steady dull ache settling between her ears. "Better a fool than a disrespectful f-foxheart like you," she snapped, despite her legs shaking.

"Moontail, g-go sit over by the nursery. We're not going to have all t-this bickering during the meeting." Hopefully her first order as a hornet would go over smoothly, yellow-green eyes looking to the queen.

[ @RoboPrism @Shellwhisker @Rani ]

v Mentions v
@RoboPrism
@Rani

(poor sunny , everybody's targeting her)

Sunglow
ThunderClan Warrior - 33 Moons

____

Sunglow glared at Redhawk.

''My tail isn't twisted,'' She spat.

Turning away, the golden warrior stormed off towards the Warriors' Den.

''This argument wouldn't have started if the two newly-named Hornets hadn't decided to come and make it a fight.''

The warrior called back without looking at the two Hornets and slipped inside the den.

My OC Creator Shop

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; February 12th, 2024 at 01:47 PM.
Old February 12th, 2024, 01:47 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubeisdagoat View Post
"if you intend on cuffing me ear, do it already, lass." Rateye spoke in a cold and rather tired tone.
•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

As she watched the argument unfold, a voice piped up from behind her. Annoyance flooded her, and Violetfreckle turned around to look the cat up and down. After a moment, she turned away again. "Not worth my time." She snorted and gave Sunglow a look as she stomped away. It was difficult not to laugh a bit, honestly. The grown cat looked like a kit throwing a tantrum. She blinked toward Redhawk and Mudhound, offering her support should they need it. It didn't seem like they did, though.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old February 12th, 2024, 01:47 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

v Mentions v
@RoboPrism
@Rani

Sunglow

____

Sunglow glared at Redhawk.

''My tail isn't twisted,'' She spat.

Turning away, the golden warrior stormed off towards the Warriors' Den.

''This argument wouldn't have started if the two newly-named Hornets hadn't decided to come and make it a fight.''

The warrior called back without looking at the two Hornets and slipped inside the den.

My OC Creator Shop
Moontail glared, but let a snide smile work onto her muzzle. "Such good first impressions.."
She rose, and walked off for the nursery.
@tallulah @Rani
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME

Last edited by RoboPrism; February 12th, 2024 at 01:49 PM.
Old February 12th, 2024, 02:01 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

Sunglow

____

Sunglow snorted.

''Why would you - an apprentice - make sure I don't try anything?'' She retorted cooly, rolling back onto her belly.

''As far as I'm concerned, I am being punished for my opinion.''

The golden warrior washed a paw pad and drew it over her ear.

''Now, if you're looking for a mock spar, I'd be glad to help. It would give me something to do during this...'' Sunglow paused. What could she call this?

''....Confinement,'' The she-cat meowed after a moment, fixing a firm look on Larkswoop's apprentice.

''Are you up for the challenge, or are you going to run back to Larkswoop and ask her to take you training?'' A playful sneer crossed Sunglow's maw as she spoke to Silverpaw.

A purr rumbled in her throat. Silverpaw was making good company.
Ofcorse Im Up For It! He Lowered To The Ground Quickly, Ready To Do This Mock Spar Thing. He Had This.... Well. He Had Little Training Here, But He And His Dad Has Wrestled..... Him And His Ma Had Many Times... He Swayed His Tail And Was Planning How This She Would Attack.
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old February 12th, 2024, 02:06 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
Ofcorse Im Up For It! He Lowered To The Ground Quickly, Ready To Do This Mock Spar Thing. He Had This.... Well. He Had Little Training Here, But He And His Dad Has Wrestled..... Him And His Ma Had Many Times... He Swayed His Tail And Was Planning How This She Would Attack.

Sunglow

____

A purr escaped from Sunglow as the golden warrior gently play-fought Silverpaw to the ground.

My OC Creator Shop :0

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; February 12th, 2024 at 02:06 PM.
Old February 12th, 2024, 02:09 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Woooooo that'sa lotta words, lets go point by point here.
''You do realize you're making a fool of yourself at the moment, right, Mudhound?''
''If I recall, you got yowled at by her a few moments ago for chewing on your foot and acting like a fool. Don't come yowling at me for talking with a Clanmate.''
That earned a blink and a cocked head. Did Sunglow not know who they were talking to? Mudhound had like a clinical lack of shame, their shame gland was removed with their leg and thus they did not care anymore. Mudhound made a fool of themself constantly and with abandon, uncaring not ignorant on what others thought of them and dignity in the pursuit of making others laugh and enjoying their life. Pride was useless, joy made life.

Still they were less a fool then Sunglow right now and had only been lightly scolded verses the proper and full demotion Sunglow was charging towards.

''I heard Bumblestar say nothing about demotion."
Mudhound could suddenly see the future. That little fact would change in one manner or another for the continued arguing.

''Besides, am I not allowed to ask a queen if I'm able to trust her?''
Now that actually earned a response. With a furrowed brow Mudhound questioningly asked "Well, like no but also yes? You sound a lot like youre openly trying to stage or incite a revolt against the leader (which is totally against the code even ignoring that its bad for thunderclan cuz were doing better right now then we have for years) so it is a problem.

Even if you didnt mean it like that your question sounds like youre finding allies to cause trouble, something any good warrior would try to stop before it hurts someone. Especially that 'can I trust you' generally means 'do you think the way I do/are you with me?' in double speak. If you didnt mean it like that then you should say so and then think twice about how your words sound because your words sound like a shadowclan sneak."

Then there was Moontail and Mudhound was a little bit confused there too. "I didnt accuse you of anything? I said it sounds like. Which it does. If you dont mean that now that you know its sounds like that you should speak up and say so and explain what you do mean. Otherwise cats will think youre suspicious" which Mudhound would bet their tail that they did "and you could face issues even if you dont actually do anything. Words mean stuff and stuff."

Also, who murdered an apprentice??? "Do you mean Cracklepaw/kit/problem? He was an adult by the time that happened just demoted and he killed a kit? Only other executions I can think of are warriors who were endangering the clan and like thats super sad and upsetting and I cant say I like that it had to happen but they were dangerous? Who are you talking about?"

No answer would come however as both cats stormed off in a huff and Mudhound pursed their muzzle, betting they'd be getting a chat from Bumblestar soon. They did mutter "This isnt a fight though? Kinda an argument but we're doing what hornets should do here...." as the two left through, wondering if Bumblestar might want them to follow up or watch them as hornets.

Whatever for now Mudhound padded over to sit on by Redhawk, noticing the stuttering and pressing right up against her side, plopping a large head on the mollys smaller one.
Also Silverpaw obviously wanted training but damned if Mudhound was gonna let him do it with Sun-weirdo, so called out "Hey Silverpaw! Dont train with him, he cant even leave camp (and he's kinda a butt) if you wanna learn I can teach you after the meeting! Its not the time right now, so no scrapping while Bumble-sis is speaking, kay?"

@tallulah @Shellwhisker @RoboPrism @Desert Rain Frog

Last edited by Rani; February 12th, 2024 at 02:24 PM.
Old February 12th, 2024, 02:12 PM
Aphrodite

Quote:

Sunglow

____

A purr escaped from Sunglow as the golden warrior gently play-fought Silverpaw to the ground.

My OC Creator Shop :0
He Laughed And Shook To Puff Up His Fur Like He Normally Had It As A Kit. This Made His Mother Have A Hard Time Flopping Him Over. He Kicked Out A Kind Paw In Defence, Hoping It Would Knock Them Off.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old February 12th, 2024, 02:23 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Okay. So. Hypothetically speaking. What if she just offered every irritating or brain-dead cat up to Magpiewisp. That was the deal, right, spirits for information? Would he accept a queen that just got on her nerves or a warrior who was inching closer to 'paw status with every word out of their mouth or an apprentice who wanted to do something disruptive in the middle of her very important meeting?

Bumblestar ran her tongue over her jaws as she watched the confrontation go down, Mudhound and Redhawk quickly descending on the dissenters to shut them up. At least they knew how to handle the garbage she didn't want to.

"The hell are you doin', sparring in the middle of my meeting?" she spat at Sunglow. "Cut it out 'n go sit down or leave. One more stupid action or word outta your mouth 'n you'll end up demoted. Use your head for once, stop throwin' around accusations 'n threats with nothing to back 'em up, 'n keep your mouth shut before I make you." She wasn't even going to bother addressing Moontail - the cat was already gone and it was just another case of mice following mice like fools, anyway.

She shot Silverpaw a sharp look next. "Training waits 'till after I've dismissed you. Sit down."

[ @Shellwhisker @Desert Rain Frog ]
#tcmeeting

Last edited by dino.; February 12th, 2024 at 02:24 PM.
Old February 12th, 2024, 02:26 PM
Aphrodite

Sorry BumbleStar.... Silverpaw Went Over And Sat By His Scowling Father.

Old February 12th, 2024, 02:34 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubeisdagoat View Post
Rateye let out a low sigh and sat up.
Wetwhisker frowned, padding over swiftly she smiled at Rateye. "Come along, you can sit with me at the Nursery entrance" Wetwhisker gave Rateye a knowing look as she invited him over. A bright eyed Oatpaw was beside his mother as he purred at Rateye.
Oatpaw gave a bright eyed look to Rateye. Oatpaw had been very fond of the warrior ever sense he had warmed him and watched him at that one meeting. Oatpaw liked the warrior, and would do anything to help him.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3