Today 01:46 AM

Old January 1st, 2024, 08:42 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Redhawk
She/they | 28 moons | Ultimate Predator
It was all she could do to keep the laughter from escaping as Elkkit went to try and headbutt Mantiskit. A twitch of her whiskers as the only giveaway as Redhawk watched the exchange, ears flattening once again as he resumed his vocal outcries. At least he was happy and proud of himself. It was good to alert the camp to danger - she just hoped that the next time it would actually be danger instead of just a stick.

She glanced between both Lioncrest and Dovefluff, offering a small smile and nod of her head. It was really no big deal. Then her eyes glanced down to notice the young kit was waddling over to her, and curiosity overcame her. Was he coming to inspect the "snake"? Or to say something? But hope - instead she watched as the young kit went for her legs. Red wasn't entirely certain what to say, so instead she just chuckled lightly and lifted the paw that hadn't been attacked to tap Elkkit on his head.

"G-Good job indeed, mister," she purred with a soft smile, looking down at the little lad. It warmed her heart, glad that she had decided to go along with it instead of just dismissing it as the regular old stick it was. There was no harm in that, surely. "I'll be sss-sure to tell Bumblestar a-about your h-heroic efforts today."

[ @dino. @poppy @Jayvines ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old January 1st, 2024, 08:59 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Lioncrest ~

Stars have mercy on them, if his large stature had only transferred to Elkkit through sheer vocal power then he'd go deaf long before they became warriors...

Ears tilted away from his son as he let out yet another loud exclamation and toddled off to torment the molly that had indulged him. A rumbling chuckle escaped his chest, and Lioncrest merely turned to meet his mate's tired gaze with a warm one of his own and gave her a gentle touch of his nose before nudging her back towards the nursery.

"I'll keep an eye on our little warrior," he rumbled, fluffy tail flicking up to brush against her back. "You go get some rest. I shall return him once he's had his fun and is ready for a nap."

Amusement danced in his eyes as he turned back to observe Elkkit's attempts at attacking Redhawk's limbs. She was being a good sport, allowing the kit to do as he pleased and encouraging his efforts, she would be well equipped to mentor young ones fresh out of the nursery. Perhaps he would begin introducing his kits to certain aspects of warrior training sooner rather than later. At least one of them seemed to be chomping at the brambles to learn and explore.

"Perhaps you could practice your snake-hunting skills on my tail rather than Redhawk's legs Elkkit," Lioncrest offered, flicking his feathered tail out to the side as an enticing choice and to draw his son away from battering the unexpecting molly with his tiny paws.

[ @dino. @poppy @tallulah ]

Old January 1st, 2024, 09:28 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Mantiskit sighed when Elkkit stuck his tongue out at her and then headbutted her, the suddenness of the action preventing her from attempting to dodge. The headbutting didn't even knock her off balance since at three moons old she was a good bit larger then Elkkit. She noticed that Redhawk seemed to be humoring Elkkit. Not that she knew why. Why would you humor somebody if they were wrong instead of telling them that they were wrong? It didn't make much sense to her but maybe it did to the other cats because her mind worked differently than that of any normal cat and she was perfectly aware of that fact. Elkkit seemed to be being taken care of by his parents and Redhawk and it was pretty cold outside so perhaps she should continue grooming herself, but inside the nursery. Yes that sounded like a good plan. And so she headed inside the nursery, where she would once again begin to groom herself. @dino. {Just so you know that Mantiskit has left}
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; January 1st, 2024 at 09:30 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2024, 02:10 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post
Dovefluff

Her body relaxed as it was confirmed that there was no real danger, and she attempted to curl her tail around her son, gently trying to nuzzle him to calm him. "Miss Redhawk got rid of the mean old snake, don't worry baby. You were very brave, thank you for being so alert! Mama and Daddy are very proud of you." She nodded vigorously in agreement to Lioncrest's words. If only she could be cloned 10 times over so she could be with every single one of her kits at every moment. Was that controlling? Surely not. She just didn't want any of her kids to come to any harm, that's all.

Looking up, she tried to meet her mate's eyes and share a soft, tired smile with him, still try to hold on snugly to her precious son. Letting him go to thank Redhawk, she shot the other molly a quick, apologetic smile as she realized what Elkkit's intentions were; to attack the poor tortie's ankles. Reaching out, she tried to stop him, but he was already toddling away and Dove was practically asleep on her paws, unable to move fast enough to capture him.

[ @dino. @Jayvines @talullah ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
Redhawk
She/they | 28 moons | Ultimate Predator
It was all she could do to keep the laughter from escaping as Elkkit went to try and headbutt Mantiskit. A twitch of her whiskers as the only giveaway as Redhawk watched the exchange, ears flattening once again as he resumed his vocal outcries. At least he was happy and proud of himself. It was good to alert the camp to danger - she just hoped that the next time it would actually be danger instead of just a stick.

She glanced between both Lioncrest and Dovefluff, offering a small smile and nod of her head. It was really no big deal. Then her eyes glanced down to notice the young kit was waddling over to her, and curiosity overcame her. Was he coming to inspect the "snake"? Or to say something? But hope - instead she watched as the young kit went for her legs. Red wasn't entirely certain what to say, so instead she just chuckled lightly and lifted the paw that hadn't been attacked to tap Elkkit on his head.

"G-Good job indeed, mister," she purred with a soft smile, looking down at the little lad. It warmed her heart, glad that she had decided to go along with it instead of just dismissing it as the regular old stick it was. There was no harm in that, surely. "I'll be sss-sure to tell Bumblestar a-about your h-heroic efforts today."

[ @dino. @poppy @Jayvines ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayvines View Post
~ Lioncrest ~

Stars have mercy on them, if his large stature had only transferred to Elkkit through sheer vocal power then he'd go deaf long before they became warriors...

Ears tilted away from his son as he let out yet another loud exclamation and toddled off to torment the molly that had indulged him. A rumbling chuckle escaped his chest, and Lioncrest merely turned to meet his mate's tired gaze with a warm one of his own and gave her a gentle touch of his nose before nudging her back towards the nursery.

"I'll keep an eye on our little warrior," he rumbled, fluffy tail flicking up to brush against her back. "You go get some rest. I shall return him once he's had his fun and is ready for a nap."

Amusement danced in his eyes as he turned back to observe Elkkit's attempts at attacking Redhawk's limbs. She was being a good sport, allowing the kit to do as he pleased and encouraging his efforts, she would be well equipped to mentor young ones fresh out of the nursery. Perhaps he would begin introducing his kits to certain aspects of warrior training sooner rather than later. At least one of them seemed to be chomping at the brambles to learn and explore.

"Perhaps you could practice your snake-hunting skills on my tail rather than Redhawk's legs Elkkit," Lioncrest offered, flicking his feathered tail out to the side as an enticing choice and to draw his son away from battering the unexpecting molly with his tiny paws.

[ @dino. @poppy @tallulah ]

Elkkit was getting so much attention and he loved it. Which was a thousand times a mistake on everyone present who was indulging him in these shenanigans, because now he KNEW they got him the attention he loved. He made certain to tuck that away into his brain for later. Mom and Dad were proud of him and so was Redhawk! He sputtered out a noise as the warrior tapped the top of his head.

Easily distracted, Lioncrest's tail snagged his attention and he immediately made a leap for it, aiming to sink baby claws into the thick fur and chomp down hard.
Old January 2nd, 2024, 10:01 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?

Sunleap sat.

Dogpaw sat alone.

Sheeppaw sat.

Beetlepaw sat.

Mantiskit sat completely still, appearing as if she was doing nothing while she wondered why? Why was I born different? Why? Just why? Why was I cursed with knowledge of how insignificant and unimportant I am and misery while everyone else is blessed with ignorance of how insignificant and unimportant they are and bliss and joy? Why can't I just be a normal kit with loving parents and friends instead of a lonely, orphaned kit with perhaps one friend and definitely no more? Why do I wonder whether StarClan is real and other complex things while other kits wonder why they can't leave camp, why they have to wait until they are six moons old to become an apprentive and other simple things like that? Why does my brain work so differently from the brains of everyone else? Why? Just why? If just I knew why I was never truly given the chance to be a normal kit perhaps I could manage to fit in, but I will most likely never know. Most likely I will never be normal. Never be blissful and joyful. Never be normal. Never fit in. Always basically be a social outcast. Always be miserable. The exact second she finally managed to snap herself out of her brain and away from her very unpleasant and unwanted musings she began grooming herself. How often she groomed might be seen as a sign of vanity by many other cats, but Mantiskit wasn't vain at all. She groomed her fur so often because one she was a perfectionist and wanted everything to be utterly perfect and two, she had found that grooming herself was a very good way to distract herself from her extremely unpleasant and very much unwanted musings. (All open. Especially Mantiskit)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; February 5th, 2024 at 09:34 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2024, 11:11 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

| Larchflame |
ThC - She/her - Hornet
( @SuspiciousMindz )

The sun drifted overhead as Larchflame passed through the camp entrance, her calico fur rippling with annoyance. This was getting ridiculous. Nearly two moons had passed since Treepaw's abduction, and yet Larchflame still hadn't discovered the faintest suggestion that that mange-pelt had so much as passed through Thunderclans territory. Which, she supposed, could be a good thing. It could mean that the rogue had decided to steer clear of Thunderclan, but the fact that he didn't have scavengers tearing him apart by now had Larchflame mildly worried and furious.

Upon arrival to camp Larchflame spotted her apprentice. Truth be told, she had been a less than great mentor, and Treepaw had made it known that she didn't like her, but, the calico couldn't help wanting to try and mend their relationship. Treepaw did seem somewhat glad to see her when Larchflame found her in the forest.. "Hey," Her meow was subdued as she padded up to Treepaw "would you like to go for a walk?"

Larchflame would understand if Treepaw said no, but at least she was trying.
Old January 2nd, 2024, 11:36 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
Silver Tongue

Things had been very slow for the apprentice since she returned. Skunkstrike had stepped up to help her get some training done but otherwise, she felt as though the rest of the clan didn't want anything to do with her. Treepaw sighed quietly before the sound of pawsteps caught her attention. She'd look up to see Larchflame approaching. It made her pelt tingle with unease. What could she want with her? Wasn't like she wanted anything to do with her since the abduction.

At the invite, Treepaw thought for a moment, studying the she-cat before giving her a nod. She couldn't really say no to Larchflame. Afterall, this was her mentor. Treepaw rose to her paws, ready to get out of the camp.

@Apollo.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 2nd, 2024, 12:39 PM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

| Larchflame |
ThC - She/her - Hornet
( @SuspiciousMindz )

Alright well- this was unexpected. Although the apprentice showed no enthusiasm at all Treepaw had agreed, it didn't seem like Treepaw really wanted to, but she did none the less. Larchflame gave her a small smile, "We'll head towards Riverclan, maybe stop by the old camp, yeah?" She couldn't recall if Treepaw had learnt how to hunt yet, but the two of them should be able to pick up a bit of prey or two while there were out.
Old January 2nd, 2024, 07:49 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Sunkit
1 moons ▵ She/Her ▵
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Even if she preferred to stick by her momma's side, she was more curious about the world outside of the nursery. There had to be a lot of places for her to explore and many cats to play with. Sunkit enjoyed the company of her littermates but she wanted to meet the unknown cats around here, someone she'd never met before! The best way to do that was to come toddling out into the open and splay herself on the side of the first cat she came upon. "Hewwo! I'm here to see what fun I can get into!" she giggled, she had no idea who this cat was but it was her first interaction in her life.

open for anyone
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old January 2nd, 2024, 08:23 PM

Mantiskit had been once again grooming herself in the clearing becaue she was perfectionist and therefore wanted everything to be utterly perfect. Well her fur wasn't quite perfect enough so she was grooming it. To pretty much everyone but Mantiskit her fur was more then good enough so her constant grooming could easily be mistaken for vanity. Suddenly the almost four moon moon old kit felt somebody splay into her. Considering by the way it felt hinted at the cat splaying into her being smaller than her and the lack of too much weight the almost four moon old kit could safely say even without looking that the cat was most likely younger then she was. Once the cat spoke the fact that they were pronouncing hello as hewwo made it even more likely that they were one of the younger kits in the nursery. Well she still did that and that wasn't the only speech mistake she had yet to manage to train herself out of but she was a special case. Not that she knew why she was a special case. Not that it was the only way that the kit was special. Not that she would call herself special, but instead refer to herself as cursed, pretty much always in her mind. The moment Mantiskit looked up with her mismatched eyes she confirmed that it was in fact one of the younger kits. Sunkit if she was correct. Wasn't she part of Dovefluff's and Lioncrest's litter? They were around a moon old weren't they? Mantiskit was pretty sure and though she hated to admit it her good memory meant that it was unlikely she would forget... well pretty much anything and she had noticed things that other cats, even adults often didn't... well as long as she could remember. Smiling at Sunkit Mantiskit meowed hey Dunki. I am Manidki. She winced. Ugh. She had already know that she still couldn't pronounce her name correctly and that she wouldn't be able to pronounce Sunkit correctly but that didn't mean that she liked it. She had known because she had been practicing. Only when she was certain that nobody would hear her, of course. @Leafy

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; January 4th, 2024 at 12:28 PM.