Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ashfur gif
Last post by OBigBrainO
Today 02:00 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by starry
Last post by Rani
Today 01:51 AM
Settling in [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 01:47 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by Minkuu
Today 01:46 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Today 01:42 AM

Old July 25th, 2023, 04:56 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyena View Post
Out of the corner of his eye Cinderpaw spotted Pebblefur, with a pause he padded over to the she-cat. He glanced at her before speaking, "..I don't believe Wolfcry will be joining us."
Pebblefur sighed. "I guess it's just you and me then. Let's go" she got up and padded out of the clearing, indicating for Cinderpaw to follow.

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old July 26th, 2023, 01:47 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowyfeathr View Post
Pebblefur sighed. "I guess it's just you and me then. Let's go" she got up and padded out of the clearing, indicating for Cinderpaw to follow.
The ginger apprentice nodded, following in sync with Pebblefur.
Old July 28th, 2023, 04:39 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Punishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post

Beanstar
RiverClan Leader

Purrks: Beefed Up, Mind Reader, Shadow Fiend

The leader was beyond pleased, his expression giving this fact away as he dragged in a small hawk and a mink. "I know it's only two, but I hope this will suffice," he spoke to Gingerfrost, flicking his tail back and forth. With that, he set the prey on RiverClan's prey pile and made his way to the nursery to finish the punishment.

[ hunting post ]
// @/Estelle \\

Beanstar looked awfully pleased as he brought back the pieces of his punishment, but Gingerfrost wasn't going to comment on it. If he wanted to feel pleased, then so be it, though the tabby himself was far from it. At least the cats hadn't had any issues with the final decision made, and actually came back with what they had to do -- that helped ease his irritation a little. After Beanstar reported, the tabby gave a firm nod, dismissing the leader to go put the prey on the preypile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neso View Post
OtterSlash
A golden fleeced tabby with orange pattern and brown eyes.

Punishment Patrol

The shecat wandered back towards the deputy, her prey in her mouth. On her way back she saw Bean on his way to grab his punishment prey. He looked okay, in a way calm but a certain energy coming off his body. It was whatever. Dropping it on the ground so she could speak towards GingerFrost!

“Hey I’m back. I found the opportunity to take two pieces of prey at one so I took it, to make up for the lack of us reporting and getting smokepaw injured.”

OtterSlash was an asshole but she did have a heart, she could feel feelings and guilt. That’s what she felt right now, she was warrior, for crying out loud she stood up to her leader, the minimum she could do was report a patrol back on time. She was dwelling on the past. Something she said she wouldn’t do. You can’t change the past, you can only look ahead, and hope for a happy future. Clearing her head she awaited for the prized deputy’s response.

// @Estelle

Next to the report was Otterslash, also on time. Good, that was good. This feline looked a lot less pleased than the leader had, and more like someone who just came from a punishment -- but it was whatever, he was at least glad both actually reported back this time (he would've rather angry had they failed again). Luckily, that wasn't the case, the tabby expression eased as Otterslash came to report.
"That's good, thank you."
He mew with a light dip of his head to dismiss the warrior so she could put the prey on the preypile.

Old July 29th, 2023, 04:32 PM
underwhelming

Mothwhisper, after depositing Sunsetpaw elsewhere once they dumped their perch on the pile, padded back to where they'd initially gathered for patrols. "Gingerfrost," they called, voice raised to catch the deputy's attention. "Patrol completed; one perch, one chub. No Nightfall," they reported, peeking up at the sky before looking back down to the ginger cat. Maybe he knew where Nightfall went?

@Estelle
Old July 29th, 2023, 06:20 PM
When day breaks

Bump Policy: Whenever you feel like it!
My Mood: Mysterious

Nightspark
RiverClan Lionheart

Damnit, he arrived JUST IN TIME for the report, approaching Gingerfrost, he said "Nothing to report, everything is calm".

@Estelle @Catherine @dragonwind

-Inferno, the revengful-

Old July 29th, 2023, 10:28 PM
lurking

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

FERRETSNAP
fluffy brown and white tom with amber eyes.
he/him

Shouldering his way into camp, amber eyes immediately sought out a familiar orange pelt. Upon finding it's owner, Ferretsnap walked toward Gingerfrost with a blank expression.

"Saltmeadow Marsh's border is fine. There was an unfamiliar scent on our side of the border, but upon investigation it was stale- presumably a passing loner who is no longer in our territory. Whitesnake and Mumblepaw both did exceptionally good with marking the border."

Finished speaking, he stared at Gingerfrost to see if the tom had anything to say.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old July 31st, 2023, 03:11 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulin View Post
(Anything in italics is what Snowbeak is signing, as he is mute and cannot speak) @Estelle

Snowbeak padded back into camp after having completed the patrol to Sleepy Thicket alongside Ivorynight and Lionpaw. His paws turned him towards Gingerfrost and he hurried over to the deputy, dipping his head upon arrival. Lifting his paws, he began to make gestures - first placing his paw on his chest, then to the camp entrance and around, signing that the patrol to the thicket had gone as planned and that all members had shown up. "Ivorynight and Lionpaw," he signed with his paws, "did well and we ran into no trouble." He wasn't... entire sure if the deputy would know what he was saying or not, as he had found that most of his Clanmates didn't know exactly how to take his gesturing. But he simply smiled and nodded once more, hoping that would display that everything had gone alright.

The tabby deputy hurried back to find Snowbeak already back, and ready to report. He gave a greeting nod to the feline, then watched as, to his mild surprise, Snowbeak began signing. Right. Gingerfrost wasn't yet very familiar with signing -- yes, he once had a non-verbal apprentice, though he still wasn't fully accustomed to it. Still, he did his best to carefully watch and take note of what his might mean, forming his theories on guesses and body-language. Snowbeak didn't appear alarmed, so everything had to be well, yes? That seemed to be truth when he nodded and smile, so Gingerfrost gave a steady nod in turn.
"Thank you, you can go."

Quote:
Originally Posted by .squid View Post
Mothwhisper, after depositing Sunsetpaw elsewhere once they dumped their perch on the pile, padded back to where they'd initially gathered for patrols. "Gingerfrost," they called, voice raised to catch the deputy's attention. "Patrol completed; one perch, one chub. No Nightfall," they reported, peeking up at the sky before looking back down to the ginger cat. Maybe he knew where Nightfall went?

@Estelle

How disappointing, another warrior that didn't show up for patrols. But alas, he couldn't change it. He'd just have to hope they were just being lazy and something didn't happen to them... Though being lazy wasn't very nice either. Still he gave a nod, silently dismissing those who did complete the patrol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteDawn View Post
Nightspark
RiverClan Lionheart

Damnit, he arrived JUST IN TIME for the report, approaching Gingerfrost, he said "Nothing to report, everything is calm".

@Estelle @Catherine @dragonwind

Cutting it right on time, is Nightspark; the report was short and to the point, the way he liked it, allowing for this interaction to quickly end when Gingerfrost gave a hum and nod, dismissing the lionheart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lio View Post

FERRETSNAP
fluffy brown and white tom with amber eyes.
he/him

Shouldering his way into camp, amber eyes immediately sought out a familiar orange pelt. Upon finding it's owner, Ferretsnap walked toward Gingerfrost with a blank expression.

"Saltmeadow Marsh's border is fine. There was an unfamiliar scent on our side of the border, but upon investigation it was stale- presumably a passing loner who is no longer in our territory. Whitesnake and Mumblepaw both did exceptionally good with marking the border."

Finished speaking, he stared at Gingerfrost to see if the tom had anything to say.

... The staring sure was unsettling. But whatever. He didn't know whether to stare right back of avoid the feline's gaze, so he went with both. Easy. Hearing his son and Whitesnake did well was nice, the loner was dully noted and that was all. With a nod and a hum Ferretsnap was dismissed, noting in the back of his mind to keep an eye out for loner activity.

Old October 5th, 2023, 04:44 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Falconfeather
medicine cat || male || 24 moons

ALL PATROLS DUES OCTOBER 15TH!
VM FOR AN EXTENSION BEFORE THE 12TH!
VM IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR CAT REPLACED BEFORE THE 7TH!

if you don't report anything by that time, or don't ask for an extenstion, you're cat may be subject to punishment by Gingerfrost ( @/Estelle ) or Larkwing ( @/FrostyGalaxy )

As much as he would've rather did this himself, he had other things he needed to do, like cleaning out his den better and fixing up for patients and other things. Collecting herbs was one of his favorite past times, but he was busy with other things. Suppressing a sigh as he slipped out of the new medicine den, smelling of dust and fresh brambles, Falconfeather carried a couple of leaves in his maw and placed them down lightly on the ground in front of his paws. Green eyes flickered up as he watched the clan's normal busy afternoon, cats to and fro across the clearing. Earlier that day, he was like them, busying himself in helping fix things around the clan, hunting, training kits and apprentices the way of a RiverClan warrior. Now, he would be trained on how to heal instead of hurt, using his mind instead of his teeth and claws.

Did he miss it already? Yes, but he was important to the clan now. Caring for the sick and ill, the young and old. He was needed for more important things than fighting battles. Well, enough of the thoughts, he needed to get on with herb patrols. Something irked him into thinking that another battle would come soon, too soon. And they needed to be prepared once that time came.

[ optional prompt: cobwebs, cobwebs, where would you find cobwebs? oh, i know! how about in that creepy looking badger set down there! bound to be spiders on that! - herbs and supplies: cobwebs, sticks, moss ]

He scanned the clearing again, catching sight of a famaliar brown pelt. "Hey Ferretsnap [ @ghoulio ]! You mind taking Birdpaw [ @poppy. ] and Frecklepaw [ @boo! ] to find some cobwebs, sticks, and moss? I'm praying you guys know what you're looking for, they're very basic things you know. Anywho, you can go where ever in the territory, just bring me back that and as much of it as y'all can carry!" He trusted the tom to do as promised, and Birdpaw was also a very reliable cat as well. He didn't know much about Frecklepaw but he liked the little dude nonetheless. Giving the patrol leader smile he turned to the next group he would send.

[ optional prompt: well we found the only burdock in the whole forest we've seen, but its on the other side of the river! what are we gonna do? - herbs and supplies: burdock root, thyme, goldenrod ]

Ah yes, Williowwisp! His beloved sister. "Wils [ @FrostyGalaxy ], over here! Yeah uh you know what burdock, thyme, and goldenrod look like right? Good so I need you to take Cinnamonswirl [ @the.lemon.witch~ ]and Maplepaw [ @Catherine ] out to Sedgewater Valley and look for them pretty pleasee?" Wils was more than capable of doing this, heck she know more than he did! And as well with Cinnamonswirl, he trusted his other sister much too. With a grin, he shooed off the black tabby and turned to his other and last group.

[ optional prompt: uh uh i dont know pls help ueue - herbs: juniper berries, watermint, tansy ]

Last but not least, Cherryswirl [ @Dust ]. He was more than happy, estatic even, to make her patrol leader. From experience he knew she could get stuff done in a fast and timely manner, not missing a beat he beamed at the ginger tabby as he caught sight of her. "Oh lovely lovely Cherry! Would you be a doll and take Fogfall [ @Caspian ] and Willowshade [ @CapriSunx ] out to find me some watermint and tansy? Oh and juniper berries would be nice too! If you don't know what the berries look like find a cedar tree or something and it's those little small dark blue berries! The others should be in Haven Springs! Bring back as much as you can please!" Alright, if Cherry agreed he was done. Giving a quick nod to the leaving groups, Falconfeather turned tail and slipped back into his den, grumbling about how much he needed to clean.

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡

Last edited by elswhere; October 5th, 2023 at 04:45 PM.
Old October 5th, 2023, 06:19 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

*-Willowwisp-*
she/her || 28moons || Herbal Knowledge T1
A black stripped tabby with blue/grey eyes and an oriental build. She wears a lavender sprig on her ear.

Willowwisp, in fact, did not know what burdock root, thyme and goldenrod looked like, but Falcon seemed convinced she did and not to mention a little stressed, so Willow put on a smile and nodded anyway. Goldenrod she thought she remembered... yellow in color, kind of tall, and vaguely fluffy. The seasons were changing, but even so, there should still be some around - that is, if she's even thinking of the right plant. Thyme she wasn't sure of, but she knew what it smelled like, so at least she had that going for her, but burdock root wasn't something she'd ever handled personally. She'd learnt in passing what it was used for, but she'd never had to gather any or use it herself. Unfortunately she was far more incompetent in this matter than Falconfeather seemed to think. Maybe her patrol would be able to identify what she couldn't, though, so Willowwisp quickly found both Cinnamonswirl and Maplepaw.

[ cinnamon - @the.lemon.witch || maple - @Catherine ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old October 5th, 2023, 06:19 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[ @els ]

As her name was called, Cherryswirl turned her gaze to catch Falconfeather's, a smile creeping across her own maw. Oh! First herb patrol? How exciting. Though, as Falcon proceeded to butter her up, she couldn't help but purr in amusement,

"When you say such sweet things, consider it done!" There was an undertone of playfulness to her voice, though a determined look flashed across her expression, "Cedar trees, small blue berries. Plants along the way. Got it... Fogfall! Willowshade! Let's get going!" The older warrior chirped happily. Watermint... Watermint... Certainly that would be near the water and smelling of mint? Hopefully. Tansy. Those were a pretty flower! She.. She thought maybe she would recognize it, after putting so many flowers in Moonlight's bed - speaking of, where was the molly? At the very least, Falcon had explained what and where the juniper berries were, so that would be easy! Either way, Cherry flicked her tail for her two patrol companions to follow as she lead them out of camp and towards Haven Springs.

[ @Caspian | @CapriSunx ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart