ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Dark
Yesterday 10:33 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 1st, 2021, 03:36 PM
ON HIATUS

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Gentlefoot grabbed a fish from the fresh kill pile, and sat down to eat it, deep in thought.

(Open)
Old February 1st, 2021, 05:56 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// @wnder

────────

"Sootstar!" A relieved grin split across Goosefury's face. "Oh, it's good to see you. I'm so sorry for being absent for so long." The grin faded, replaced by a more solemn expression. "I actually went out to clear my head, after I heard about Goslingpaw and what happened to her. I meant to head back that day, but time kind of slipped away from me. I never meant to stay away for so long."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old February 1st, 2021, 06:03 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@The Flying Pizza

Fennelheart saw a fellow clanmate in camp and gave a wave of her tail,” Hey” she meowed smiling at her clanmate. It was nice seeing clanmates around.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 1st, 2021, 06:09 PM
--

My Mood: Asleep

@Zesty Mango

Mothsky looked up and smiled. "Hello." she responded. She licked her paw slightly.
Old February 1st, 2021, 06:18 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flying Pizza View Post
@Zesty Mango

Mothsky looked up and smiled. "Hello." she responded. She licked her paw slightly.
Fennelheart gave a smile,” How are you doing?” she asked her tail swishing from side to side as she smiled.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 1st, 2021, 06:21 PM
--

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Fennelheart gave a smile,” How are you doing?” she asked her tail swishing from side to side as she smiled.

"Okay. A bit not myself. I haven't taken Otterpaw out lately and I'm not entirely sure about it today." she sighed. "I hate letting him down though..."
Old February 1st, 2021, 08:13 PM

Beetleflower stood in the clearing, listening to the sounds and taking in everything at once. She lie down and looked up at the beautiful sky.
"I love it so much!" she thought to herself. Every day, she would come out and look up. She found the sky very interesting.
Old February 1st, 2021, 08:18 PM

{Open}

~Fiercepaw~
Fiercepaw was in the clearing washing her fur. She had gotten a bit used to the stench of fish. She was even starting to smell like it too. She couldn't wait to have a mentor.
Old February 2nd, 2021, 04:37 PM

My Mood: Amused

monster kit was playing with a mossball by the nursery tumbling around her brother was watching her from the entrance to the nursery
Old February 3rd, 2021, 12:05 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@ghostwriter

It took Petuniapaw a second to realize that the deputy was still dripping wet. That made sense, they were in RiverClan and went swimming on a daily biases to catch fish and stuff. Petuniapaw honestly didn't know what else they did in the river aside from have fun and catch fish... that was probably fine.
Pushing the pointless thought from her head Petuniapaw gave Stormcall a hesitated dip of her head in return. It was much later than her greeting but it wasn't to much after Stormcall's. She had forgotten the custom to dip her head, oops. Needed to remember that next time she approached someone. The fluffy apprentice really didn't want to accidently offend some cat but forgetting such a simple gesture. It was like forgetting to smile! How could she do that? Petuniapaw tried to always meet cats with a smile, even when she felt like -or was in some cases- crying. It was just something she had always done.
Soon enough Petuniapaw looked back up with a bright smile, calmed down from her earlier borderline nervous sate. Ms. Stormcall wasn't bad at all! Actually she was pretty nice. "You are very welcome Ms. Stormcall!" She chirped, going on her tippy toes for a moment. "Oh, thank you! That's really nice of you, I will be sure to if I need to. I can help you if you ever need it! Even though I don't know how much I could be considering you are the Deputy Ms. Stormcall, but I am sure some day I will be able to!" Petuniapaw decided. Honestly she was conflicted with her words, while she wanted to be a help she was also recognizing that she probably wasn't going to be able to help the older molly with much. How could an apprentice help with the Deputies problems? Not even regarding ages but just ranks Petuniapaw didn't see that working out but she was more than willing. Well, regardless she continued to give a smile to the blue grey molly.

~*~

@Zesty Mango

Petuniapaw nodded. They most likely should head out. Thinking of the past would have to wait, well really she could do that as they walked but honestly the molly figured she'd keep most of her thoughts to herself on their way to visit their mothers grave. "Yeah, we should, huh..." Petuniapaw agreed with Blizzardsky.
Standing up the molly turned to give her brother a smile. "Once the flowers bloom we can give Sugaraple some, I am sure if we lay them at her grave she will be able to see them and enjoy them. And... we can show her we still remember her." Petuniapaw explained her idea. She never got to give her the flower crown she had made her, it was one she had been proud of back when she made it. Now, she would just have to wait until one day their spirits met again.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; February 3rd, 2021 at 12:06 AM.
Closed Thread