Old July 12th, 2024, 01:04 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: July Gathering

BristleThorn
Female | 29 Moons | ShadowClan Warrior | Apprentice: Spider’Paw | Posts: 11
large, long-haired she-cat with pale calico markings and brown eyes
Purrks: None
Interaction For: OPEN FOR INTERACTION ( @IDIOTICBEAN101 sorry I don’t mean to be a bother but if you do wanna throw her brother into her face feel free to!)

She padded into the area, glad the scent from RiverClans territory was stale. It was rather amusing to her. She looked around at the other cats, from her clan and now the other Clans that seeped into the mix. WindClan…she saw her Apprentice talking to a cat. A WindClan cat. Her ears flicked back a bit and her eyes got cold. No, it wasn't her place. Why was she so tense about him going near WindClanners anyway? It's fine. His parents wouldn't come crying back for him to join them. Even if they did, he wouldn't listen right? After everything she's done for him, he wouldn't listen. She had nothing to worry about. It's fine. She looked around for her own company as she hadn't been fond of making friends at gatherings, but maybe she'd see her brother somewhere around here.

Last edited by Rowan; July 12th, 2024 at 01:04 PM.
Old July 12th, 2024, 01:11 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Runningshadow-He/They(FtM)
29 Moons

————————

One of the last ThunderClan cats to arrive, Runningshadow padded into the gathering.
Kinda weird without one of the clans, but that wasn’t his problem.

He noticed a familiar cat.
Ah, his sister.
Well, if they were going to chat with someone, they’d rather it be someone they knew.
Eeeven if their last encounter was just a tiny bit rocky.

Runningshadow made his way over.

“Hey, Bristlethorn.” He started “How’ve you been?”
That was… a good conversation starter, right?

@Rowan
[you know me so well ]

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)
Old July 12th, 2024, 01:22 PM

BristleThorn
Female | 29 Moons | ShadowClan Warrior | Apprentice: Spider’Paw | Posts: 12
Interaction For: @IDIOTICBEAN101 (I also have a training starter for Storm/Skunk but I can post it whenever your available!)

Ah- even think of the devil and they may appear huh? She tensed the instant she saw the large dark cat start walking her way. She wasn’t sure if she actually wanted to see him, even though she thought it.

“Oh..” she cleared her throat, preventing herself from being too snappy. “RunningShadow…” she dipped her head respectfully. “I’ve been doing…just fine. A bit bored recently but nothing bad has happened.” Other than the fact she didn’t know what to do when Spider’Paw grew up. She was so used to him being young. What now? She would soon be without an apprentice and that thought bored her even more. “How about you?” This was going fine, and she only had to keep up conversation until the leaders started speaking.

Last edited by Rowan; July 12th, 2024 at 01:22 PM.
Old July 12th, 2024, 01:29 PM
The silliest of sillies

29 Moons

————————

“I’ve been fine.” Runningshadow replied “Nothing too interesting lately.”

It was true, Runningshadow really had nothing going on right now.

Honestly, it baffled him how different it was to talk to each of his sisters.
One was so easy to talk to, the other was more tension than anything.
If they had to guess, Runningshadow would bet it was because of the clans they were raised in.
ThunderClan and ShadowClan were not close clans, and usually had some sort of dislike for each other.

He wished it could be different somehow, but he knew that wasn’t going to happen.

“It’s odd with no RiverClan.” He offered as a new topic. The two would only have to talk for a little while, at least.

@Rowan

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Old July 12th, 2024, 01:45 PM

BristleThorn
Female | 29 Moons | ShadowClan Warrior | Apprentice: Spider’Paw | Posts: 13
Interaction For: @IDIOTICBEAN101

She let out a small, prideful scoff. “Odd? I guess. The thought is amusing to me.” She smirked. “Were you there? It was so much fun. DawnStar had me take care of wrecking the apprentices den and taking care of some stragglers that were a bit slow.” She explained. Her grin was partially trying to make the scar on her lip more obvious. Her new show-off that she’d hopefully have forever as a reminder, as well as her ear being a bit torn. “The Riverrats were so shocked.” She snickered.

Last edited by Rowan; July 12th, 2024 at 01:45 PM.
Old July 12th, 2024, 01:52 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: feel free! i promise i have our roleplay in my to-do list, im just lazy v-v
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Kestrelpaw
[ #flocklitterkestrel ]

Gatherings were just meetings. But bigger. Waaaaaaaaay bigger. Like a copy-cat version just blown up to a much larger size so it sounded and looked cool. Kestrelpaw had called it. And it was like, sooo not cool. So that was totally the reason Kestrelpaw usually missed Gatherings. Not cuz she was lazy, nope. Inching her way onto Seastones, the rattlesnake-patterned apprentice sidled up to the closest cat - and then wrinkled her nose in absolute distaste.

"You're not a ThunderClan cat!"
She gaped, as if this was the biggest shock of her life. "You smell horrible, by the way."

(header by @/marigoldwhisper!)

Gracklepaw
13 moons || ShadowClan Apprentice; Former Loner || 73/100
. . .

Gracklepaw turned to his side as another apprentice approached him, presumably ThunderClan from the scent. His suspicions were further confirmed as she commented about it. He didn't take much offense to the jab at his scent. ShadowClan did have that odd marshy scent. Or piney, he guessed. Their territory has moved and there wasn't much marshland anymore. When he'd first joined the Clan he had thought the same things. It was also ironic that recently Magpiepaw had also commented on how his "weird loner scent" as she called it had faded.

"I don't smell like ThunderClan because I'm not from ThunderClan. I'm from ShadowClan. I used to think the smell was weird too. But I'm used to it by now." My name's Gracklepaw by the way." He replied to the ThunderClan apprentice. He had to stifle a laugh at the expressive look on her face. He didn't want to be rude to the cat he just met, but her gaping jaw was quite amusing. "Is this your first Gathering?" He asked with a smile.

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

los gatos de chickadee & chickadee's auction birdhouse! !
^^ GO UP HERE TO THE BIRDHOUSE!!! ^^

Last edited by chickadee; July 12th, 2024 at 01:52 PM.
Old July 12th, 2024, 01:55 PM
The silliest of sillies

29 Moons

————————

“Sadly, I was unable to go.” Runningshadow replied “I heard about how it went though, and I’m sure the minnows definitely learned their lesson.”

He was quiet for a moment.

“If they haven’t, I’ll be at the battle to make sure they stay out.”

Obviously, he would rather they did learn their lesson, but if necessary, there would have to be only three clans in the forest.

@Rowan

[also, good to do that Stormpaw training whenever! Sry didn’t see that til now!]

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:

Last edited by Idiotic.Bean101; July 12th, 2024 at 02:21 PM.
Old July 12th, 2024, 02:19 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudlessEve View Post

Honeypaw
9 Moons
34/100
Purrks: Flock Together T2

She nodded. "Still gross though! What do you think the leaders are gonna talk about?" They hadn't really started yet, even though WindClan was the last to arrive. Did that always happen? She couldn't remember who was last the previous gathering she went to. The events involving RiverClan's actions had taken precedence in her memory.

( @---Bluestar--- - Nightshade )
"I don't know maybe they'll keep going on with the gatherings without them." He mewed.
Old July 12th, 2024, 05:06 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆

⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆
Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
Purrks: Silver Tongue(active) & Hulk Smash(inactive)

Midnightpaw’s face split into a grin at the mere mention of Magpiepaw volunteering herself to haul troublemakers back to camp… Such a little lady with a big attitude! It wasn’t that she was smiling because she found humour in the thought of the younger apprentice dragging cats back home, no, it was simply because she found her words to be oddly endearing.

“I would say that tossing them to some big, nasty predator would be cruel, but… Suppose that if they’re that troublesome, then that would probably be a solid course of action.” Though, she still wasn’t too big of a fan of the idea. She wasn’t a pacifist, but… She didn’t really believe in killing unless it was totally necessary. Hell, she felt sorrow when she delivered the killing blow to a fox. That's just the way she was, though. In the hypothetical situation that she and Magpiepaw had concocted today, would death like that be necessary? Well, it depended entirely on the cat and what trouble they had caused.

The grin on her face had since faded to that same blank expression that she wore when Magpiepaw had first approached. The leaders had yet to begin with their announcements, which piqued her curiosity as to why things hadn’t been kicked off quite yet.. Everyone was here at this point, after all.

“Oh,”
Midnightpaw let out a quiet huff–the drama was too much, yeah. “Suppose you could put it that way, yes. There’s always accusations being thrown around, spitting and hissing, you know.. Is this your first gathering, or have you been to one before?”

[ @Marigoldwhisper ]
⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。

Drizzlecloud Midnightpaw Smolderkit
Old July 12th, 2024, 05:30 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycatburmise View Post
Doeflame

Oof, a permanent limp. That must be annoying. Doeflame figured it was a bit like having a leg injury; not being able to run and stuff. After the battle with the minks she'd had a limp for a day, and she knew how bothersome it was. Having one for the rest of your life must really suck.

When the ThunderClan tom asked her if she had been in the raid, Doeflame nodded and twisted to show him the gnarly scars on her belly. "Yep. Got these. I had this fish under me, but she clawed my stomach and threw me off. Slippery little minnow." A huff. "I scratched her face, though. Hope she got a scar."

"Anyway, you haven't told me your name. And if you don't tell me now I'm going to assume it's Mouseheart and call you such." A teasing glint shone in her amber eyes, a grin stretching across her face. Part of her hoped the tom wouldn't tell her just so she could call him that for the rest of the gathering. And whenever she saw him again.

[Risingstorm| thunderclan warrior|Purrks: just a scratch-Beefed up 3-shadow fiend ]

the tom took notice of the scars "Nice hope you did Riverclan deserves all the scars they can get." he said with a soft hiss in his words then the she cat asked for his name rising didn't really want to give it out but definitely didn't want to be called mouseheart so its better to give his real name "My name is risingstorm and you?" he asked with a slight tilt of his head "maybe you're mudfur." he said taking note of her pelt that looked similar to his

(note my characters feelings/word don't represent mine)

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)