Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Spooky Minku
Today 03:39 AM
Autumn Pumpkins [P]
Last post by Spooky_Dreamz
Today 03:34 AM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by Spooky_Dreamz
Today 03:24 AM
Barley needs...
Last post by Madelaine
Today 02:32 AM

Old August 17th, 2023, 02:29 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklee View Post
"I'm hiding from lots of things. Mostly two-legs. I figured they wouldn't find me here, and I'd heard very good things about Thunderclan. Although, I'm sure the other clans have their perks as well." She wanted to cover all his bases, although she wasn't sure how well he was conveying that.
"It's always Twolegs, isn't it?" Bumblestar swore that's all she heard these days. "Well, it's not all positive things. There's work involved. You're likely to get hurt. You sure you want to join us?"
Old August 17th, 2023, 03:47 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
"Don't sweat it."

Bumblestar sat down in front of him and glanced down at her claws, inspecting them for a moment. "Like I said already, I don't just belong to ThunderClan, I lead it. You say you wanna join us, but do you really know what that entails?" She looked back up and tilted her head at him. "It ain't all sunshine 'n rainbows. There's war 'n death 'n illness. You gotta put in the work, can't just hang around. You think you can handle that?"
<><><><><>

*-Aster-*
he/him | 7moons
Lanky, flame point siamese with heterochromatic eyes

Furrowing his brows in a determined set, Aster gazed at the ThunderClan leader with fiery determination. "I know I can." He said, voice sure and steady, more of a promise to this clan leader than just plain words alone. If he had to prove his worth to her, he would, he would do anything it took to have a family, a home, no matter how hard that life would be. He'd been on his own just looking for these cats for nearly a full moon cycle, he was going to be part of them! He had to be. Otherwise it was all for nothing. Otherwise, leaving his old home was for nothing - not that he ever wanted to go back. No, that place was stifling and cushy and too... enclosed. He needed to be out here, in the forest, among cats of a similar mind set.

"I can only catch small rodents for now, but I'll learn! And I've only been in a fight with a baby raccoon so far so my battle skills leave a lot to be desired but I'll learn how to do that too!" He spoke the words like a promise, an oath, like he'd never get to speak again after saying his piece, like the world would end right now if he never got to say them. "I'll train all day and all night if I must. I won't eat until I've learned to hunt more proficiently. I will serve you and your clan well, better than any cat you've ever seen serve any clan before." He was a burning flame, a fiery pit of determination and will. He would be strong to help Bumblestar's clan, he didn't have any other choice.

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
he and wolfpaw have a semi-closed den policy

medicine den || healing requests

Old August 17th, 2023, 06:22 PM
See you soon.....

My Mood: Brooding

Quote:
"Yeah, figured as much." Bumblestar flicked her tail. "Tell you what. I'm part of a pretty big group of cats called ThunderClan. Their leader, actually. I can take you back with us, 'n you can hang around, but we're going to expect you to put in some work later on. Not now, you're young. But later. If that sounds good, can you tell me your name?"

Bats

The small Tom smiled as he spoked softly, “…I’m Bats….” He looked up as his ears flicked.

|Turtlepaw|Honeyoak|
Art Cave!! Come and fill out the form for some awesome drawings of your own characters!!! [/CENTER]
Old August 18th, 2023, 08:01 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
"It's always Twolegs, isn't it?" Bumblestar swore that's all she heard these days. "Well, it's not all positive things. There's work involved. You're likely to get hurt. You sure you want to join us?"
"I'm used to work. I survived this long, after all. So yes, I'm positive."
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old August 20th, 2023, 12:42 PM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post
<><><><><>

*-Aster-*
he/him | 7moons

Furrowing his brows in a determined set, Aster gazed at the ThunderClan leader with fiery determination. "I know I can." He said, voice sure and steady, more of a promise to this clan leader than just plain words alone. If he had to prove his worth to her, he would, he would do anything it took to have a family, a home, no matter how hard that life would be. He'd been on his own just looking for these cats for nearly a full moon cycle, he was going to be part of them! He had to be. Otherwise it was all for nothing. Otherwise, leaving his old home was for nothing - not that he ever wanted to go back. No, that place was stifling and cushy and too... enclosed. He needed to be out here, in the forest, among cats of a similar mind set.

"I can only catch small rodents for now, but I'll learn! And I've only been in a fight with a baby raccoon so far so my battle skills leave a lot to be desired but I'll learn how to do that too!" He spoke the words like a promise, an oath, like he'd never get to speak again after saying his piece, like the world would end right now if he never got to say them. "I'll train all day and all night if I must. I won't eat until I've learned to hunt more proficiently. I will serve you and your clan well, better than any cat you've ever seen serve any clan before." He was a burning flame, a fiery pit of determination and will. He would be strong to help Bumblestar's clan, he didn't have any other choice.
Huh. This kid was different than a lot of the others who'd come looking. Bumblestar looked him over for another moment, then twitched an ear. "You're determined as hell, I'll give you that. Welcome to ThunderClan, then. You got a name I can call you?"
Old August 20th, 2023, 12:43 PM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBat View Post

Bats

The small Tom smiled as he spoked softly, “…I’m Bats….” He looked up as his ears flicked.
"Well, Bats, for right now until you're actually old enough to start training, we'll call you Batkit." Bumblestar reached out to gently nudge him with a paw. "You can follow me back to camp, or even hitch a ride on my shoulders, if you want. I'll get you set up in the nursery. It's this way, c'mon."

[ go ahead and submit batkit to the allegiances for me!! ]
Old August 20th, 2023, 12:48 PM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklee View Post
"I'm used to work. I survived this long, after all. So yes, I'm positive."
"Uh-huh." Bumblestar looked him over, trying to study him. "You're older than most of the cats who come through here. Not a bad thing, just an observation. Usually I make everyone start out as an apprentice, but just in case, do you know how to do anything? Hunting, fighting, anything like that?"
Old August 20th, 2023, 12:56 PM
See you soon.....

My Mood: Brooding

Quote:
"Well, Bats, for right now until you're actually old enough to start training, we'll call you Batkit." Bumblestar reached out to gently nudge him with a paw. "You can follow me back to camp, or even hitch a ride on my shoulders, if you want. I'll get you set up in the nursery. It's this way, c'mon."

[ go ahead and submit batkit to the allegiances for me!! ]
Bats

He smiled more as he began following Bumblestar.

|Turtlepaw|Honeyoak|
Art Cave!! Come and fill out the form for some awesome drawings of your own characters!!! [/CENTER]
Old August 20th, 2023, 01:29 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Huh. This kid was different than a lot of the others who'd come looking. Bumblestar looked him over for another moment, then twitched an ear. "You're determined as hell, I'll give you that. Welcome to ThunderClan, then. You got a name I can call you?"
<><><><><>

*-Aster-*
he/him | 7moons

He was in..? He was in! Aster couldn't help the light thumping of his tail or the smile that wanted to split his skull in half. "Aster," he supplied at his leader's (his LEADER'S) question, "My name is Aster."

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
he and wolfpaw have a semi-closed den policy

medicine den || healing requests

Old August 20th, 2023, 11:53 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
"Uh-huh." Bumblestar looked him over, trying to study him. "You're older than most of the cats who come through here. Not a bad thing, just an observation. Usually I make everyone start out as an apprentice, but just in case, do you know how to do anything? Hunting, fighting, anything like that?"
"I can do both. I earned these scars, trust me, and I've been hunting for my food 'long as I can remember. I wouldn't really mind starting as an apprentice if needed though. Which, I assume you're the leader than?" She did a small nod downwards, almost resembling a bow.
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?