Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 04:45 AM
Word Association
Last post by Minkuu
Today 04:10 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:51 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 02:48 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Eucalyptuspaw
Today 02:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 26th, 2020, 04:08 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Coyotesnarl stop watching as the clan bustled about busily- it was good to get back to normal. Brindlejaw seemed to have settled into his rank comfortably and for the first time in a while it seemed like twilightstar and Mistyfern weren’t at each other’s necks. It was good to not walk out into a clan meeting with that noise. With a gentle flick of an ear the tom strode confidently into the center of camp and tossed his head back “Any apprentices or warriors willing to accompany in search of cobwebs?” then he glanced around hoping to lock eyes with an unfortunate cat who wouldn’t be able to say no.

The warm weather started to reveal some open logs- for meaning that some old old webs could’ve been reserved within the wood. If there was a chance for him to get some after that patrol patch up he’d done the other day he would take it in a heartbeat.

(Open)

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 26th, 2020, 04:21 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post
Coyotesnarl stop watching as the clan bustled about busily- it was good to get back to normal. Brindlejaw seemed to have settled into his rank comfortably and for the first time in a while it seemed like twilightstar and Mistyfern weren’t at each other’s necks. It was good to not walk out into a clan meeting with that noise. With a gentle flick of an ear the tom strode confidently into the center of camp and tossed his head back “Any apprentices or warriors willing to accompany in search of cobwebs?” then he glanced around hoping to lock eyes with an unfortunate cat who wouldn’t be able to say no.

The warm weather started to reveal some open logs- for meaning that some old old webs could’ve been reserved within the wood. If there was a chance for him to get some after that patrol patch up he’d done the other day he would take it in a heartbeat.

(Open)
Nightheart's gaze locked with Coyotesnarl's and padded over "I'll come, not much to do in camp." She mewed standing in front of him. The molly gave her chest a few swift licks waiting for his response.

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old February 26th, 2020, 06:43 PM
HIATUS

Default Re: WindClan Territory

[ @Kitty Mama, @vermin]

He wanted to laugh at his failed attempt at a joke but he couldn't, whether it would be hunger or disgust, Owlpelt's stomach tugged in his breath.

His head jolted up facing at the sky and at the birds. Oh goodness. To Owlpelt's eyes, they looked as if the would feed off him instead. He made a quick glance at the other two, "Maybe we should find something else to eat instead." is what he would've said but just like before something told him no.

"Just like what Warblerpaw says, we hide and wait." Owlpelt finally spoke.
Old February 26th, 2020, 06:55 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Sootflare

He was glad the apprentice could stand to see reason, "Sometimes cats just... change. I'm not sure what caused the change in Dirtfur - All I know is that there was one." It wasn't much of an answer but he never was one for consolation. Comforting was not his strong suit, "Perhaps he was already changing and we just didn't notice. I don't know, Wormpaw."

He let out another sigh after the tom's question. His name. Right. That was a bit of a sore spot. "For my... temper. I suppose. I was a bit of a handful as an apprentice." A deep sigh indeed. His brash nature was not something Sootflare was proud of. It let to poor decisions. Disrupted rational thought. "I was angry. Very angry. At what, I'm not sure."

"Right. Well, we better join the others again. I'm sure we'll be coming up to the border here soon."

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 12:05 PM.
Old February 26th, 2020, 08:06 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

@Dirtfur @Undertaker @implimm

[Can I join, or is this done? (The Dirtfur invading territory thing)]

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters

Last edited by FuzzyRatto; February 26th, 2020 at 08:06 PM.
Old February 26th, 2020, 08:34 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 0 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyRatto View Post
@Dirtfur @Undertaker @implimm

[Can I join, or is this done? (The Dirtfur invading territory thing)]
(Is already over)

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old February 26th, 2020, 09:06 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

The leader listened intently as the deputy made an attempt to make amends with her. It worked considering the fuming irritation she had held faded away with each admission. By the time he finished the molly let out a soft sigh, annoyance nonexistent. "Coldsong is young, though brash and heedless to formalities, and rather vocal with his opinions along with everything else, he is a good cat and reminds me greatly of kit. He doesn't show respect the same way you and some of the older cats do, however, I do believe he holds a decent amount for me. I've noticed small changes with him, bit by bit he's learning and maturing. He has the making of a great warrior, he just needs the right push." Or beating by 'bushes, whatever works. The feline thought to herself. The tom was pawful but not completely in a bad way. "As troublesome as it is, do try and tolerate his disrespectful ways. If he gets too out of hand I'll deal with it. He'll probably just find a way to bicker back and forth with you and arguing with Coldsong doesn't exactly look good for you."
Brindlejaw would make more of a fool of himself trying over letting her handle it. As for whatever problem he had with Foxpudge, she would like that fix or put it to the side. "I am rather busy and am glad that you're so earnest in wanting to help me, I appreciate it. It's one of the many reasons I believed you'd make a good deputy, your devoted, hard-working, and disciplined, great leadership qualities, you are almost like my opposite. Working alongside you, I'm hoping that some of you're better characteristics will rub off on me." The she-cat yawned with a lazy smile on her maw. "I know that your eager to help out wherever and however you can, I need the help, but sometimes you need to take a paw to step back and observe the situation instead of charging headfirst into it. You can cause more trouble than help otherwise. When it comes to certain things and situations I'll even let you know how you can be of assistance." Both times at the meeting and with Riverclan, he spoke without thinking, he was trying so hard to support her that it seemed he was making the dumbest of blunders. "I know that it's going very difficult but do try and put whatever personal issues you have with Foxpudge aside or at least avoid squabbling with him in public, he can be a pain in the ass, I know from personal experience," she thought back to her first meeting, "but he's reliable and a somewhat respectable member of the clan. I need all the help I can get if we're going to get WindClan out of this circumstance. Foxpudge is going to be a part of the help, Coldsong most likely as well." Beside those two and possibly her mother, and Brindlejaw now, she didn't have a lot of cats she felt like she could blinding count on, it would be nice if they could try and get along.
@Shimm

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old February 26th, 2020, 09:55 PM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

(Open)
From within the warriors den, Smokefoot had just finished a midday nap and unfortunately for him, he just so happened to lock eyes with the feline who was searching for some workers. His golden eyes stumbled a little, but he pushed his laziness back and came with an approach and a yawn, "I suppose I could put in the time." He gave a chuckle of amusement, thinking he was oh so funny.

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Old February 26th, 2020, 09:57 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Heatherspirit padded into the clearing "Twiightstar!" she yowled standing next the kittypet.

---

Tat followed her his green eyes flicking around the place. The kittypet sat next to the stranger tail flicking. @Moonraven

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old February 26th, 2020, 09:58 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

As far as Foxpudge cared, if Lynxsight wasn't here yet she wasn't coming. "No, we're not waiting any longer. If she wants to join in later she can, but if we stand around we'll never get anything done."

To Goatpaw, he offered the young tom a smile. "We'll be practicing defensive moves today, and try to mix in some more.. offensive abilities as we can. I think.. with WindClan being too weak to start a fight, we should be prepared to protect ourselves and only lash back if necessary. Especially when you're a newer apprentice.

"So, what we'll do first is a simple dodging move."

To demonstrate, Foxpudge abruptly ducked toward the ground and used his legs to kick himself into a roll, springing back to his paws quickly. "Should be simple enough for you two! Breezefeather, I'm sure you know how to do this, but practice doesn't hurt-- especially when our Clan hasn't done much for a few moons."

[ @Arie, @mochi ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Closed Thread