Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:46 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 03:00 AM

Old January 19th, 2024, 11:46 AM
I'm the antagonist :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm pretty forgetful, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
The small tabby led her apprentice around. She stepped into a pitfall covered up by the snow and slmed her face inti a rock, which gave her a nosebleed, thus illustrating to Streampaw how NOT to traverse tye territory, albeit unintentionally. Eventually they got close to the RiverClan border. Roseraven let Streampaw get used to the scent and the exact border line.
Streampaw

Streampaw follows her, squeaking when she stepped in the hidden pitfall. When they reach the Riverclan border she gives the markers a whiff, she wrinkles her nose, they smell like fish.

"Are you sure you're alright Roseraven? You hit your face pretty hard when you hit that rock, want to rest here for a moment?" She asks her mentor, her voice laced with concern.

Her mentor's nose is bleeding, not heavily, but enough to make her worry.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old January 19th, 2024, 12:58 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Why. Why now, of all times, did someone attempt to test her patience. Bumblestar turned sharply as a ShadowClan warrior appeared smack dab in the middle of her territory. She let the body drop back to the ground Lost his sense of smell - did he think they were stupid? He was lacking braincells if he thought it was a good idea to traipse this far in when she was in a horrible mood.

His fault if he got himself killed. Without warning, Bumblestar lunged, aiming to slam him into the dirt and rake her claws across his face.

[ @vampire @Cubeisdagoat @silver. ]
Old January 19th, 2024, 03:27 PM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Why. Why now, of all times, did someone attempt to test her patience. Bumblestar turned sharply as a ShadowClan warrior appeared smack dab in the middle of her territory. She let the body drop back to the ground Lost his sense of smell - did he think they were stupid? He was lacking braincells if he thought it was a good idea to traipse this far in when she was in a horrible mood.

His fault if he got himself killed. Without warning, Bumblestar lunged, aiming to slam him into the dirt and rake her claws across his face.

[ @vampire @Cubeisdagoat @silver. ]
wolftooth turned tail and fled. He did NOT want to fight Bumblestar, she scared him a lot more than Dawnstar!
Old January 19th, 2024, 07:33 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersabre View Post
Foxstrike flinched. That's not good, he thought nervously. He couldn't take this cat on in a straight fight, but maybe…he felt his paw slip into a mud patch as he shifted. Ah-ha. "W-why kill me?" he asked in fear, although it was a little less fake. "I didn't do anything…please, please, just leave me alone…"
(Fox is regretting his life choices lol)

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch
(This interaction is going on a little ways away from the gaggle of other SHC Warriors I assume?)

"Why not kill you?" he asked simply. A reasonable counter argument. Now. He wasn't an absolute dolt. He wasn't born yesterday. He knew the stench of ShadowClan when it hit his nostrils. The scent was masked on this one, rolled in leaf foliage, something. But it was there, subtle, very subtle to those who didn't have an acute hatred for them. Too bad they bumped into him, instead of another.

"You're enroachin on ThunderClan territory, and if I let you leave, you'll leave with far too much knowledge than I'd be willin to part with." he stated. "So. That bein said. I suggest you start runnin." two second headstart and nothing more...is what he'd let this stranger believe that is.

(If Foxstrike does not leave in your next post Spiderthroat will kill him! /w\ )

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old January 19th, 2024, 08:08 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch
(This interaction is going on a little ways away from the gaggle of other SHC Warriors I assume?)

"Why not kill you?" he asked simply. A reasonable counter argument. Now. He wasn't an absolute dolt. He wasn't born yesterday. He knew the stench of ShadowClan when it hit his nostrils. The scent was masked on this one, rolled in leaf foliage, something. But it was there, subtle, very subtle to those who didn't have an acute hatred for them. Too bad they bumped into him, instead of another.

"You're enroachin on ThunderClan territory, and if I let you leave, you'll leave with far too much knowledge than I'd be willin to part with." he stated. "So. That bein said. I suggest you start runnin." two second headstart and nothing more...is what he'd let this stranger believe that is.

(If Foxstrike does not leave in your next post Spiderthroat will kill him! /w\ )
(Yes, it is.)
Foxstrike was no fool. When a cat like this started talking like that, the best choice was to scram. Without a word, he launched himself away from the ThunderClanner. He dashed towards the border, purposely heading towards the outskirst. No point letting this wiseguy figure out his point of origin. As he ran, he looked back. If that blasted cat followed him, he was gonna cream his face with some mud.
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE

Old January 21st, 2024, 05:07 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bored

___...*| Bonecall |*...___
[ He/Him - Thunderclan Warrior ]

Heading out of camp the warrior kept an even pace, walking beside the apprentice. It felt nice to leave camp; for once, it wasn't for hunting. He enjoyed hunting, but he hunted almost every day. It was quite refreshing to try something new. Bonecall found the perfect tree and stopped. "Alright first of all I'm going to start by telling you a few safety measures when climbing trees.", he meowed. He waited for a reaction to ensure they were ready to listen.

[ @Fawnheart<3; ]

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

---
Old January 21st, 2024, 10:44 AM
i bite sometimes ♡

Bump Policy: 1 week // 72 hours ( 3 days ) if time sensitive
My Mood: Angelic

Robinpaw had followed the warrior out of the camp, waiting patiently until he had stoped at a tree and spoke.

She listened and nodded, “I’m all ears,” she purred, ”I do not really feel like falling and looking like a mousebrained fool.” once she had finished speaking she nodded to Bonecall to let him know she was ready. @Catherine

౨Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Catৎ

it is not a fate cast in the stars, it is a calling written in blood and etched in bone

ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Mossfreckle’s Tracker

Last edited by elio; January 21st, 2024 at 10:44 AM.
Old January 21st, 2024, 06:01 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws [inactive]
Flanking Bumblestar as the patrol padded out into the territory, Redhawk had been feeling... different lately. More confident in herself, in her abilities as a warrior. She didn't stutter as much, and she carried herself with a bit more pride. Ever since she had driven that nasty ShadowClanner out from their border she had more faith in her fighting abilities.

So when they happened upon four ShadowClanners on their land, her hazel eyes narrowed slightly. Immediately a switch flipped in her brain and she squared herself, tail lashing behind her. Bumblestar hadn't attacked yet so she would wait - for one of them to run right at her. Then she could perhaps try out that move her leader had taught her. See how effective it could be.

[ @dino. @Micanomancy @vampire. | @ChaosBringer. @al3cc766 @Wingnettle @Batt. - hoping to have red do some leg breaking in this roleplay so if any of you are open to that feel free to run at her ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post
->> eelfang [he/him, shc warrior, 17moons] <<-
a small black and white tom with various scars

he backed up a bit further, glad he had not yet crossed over into thunderclan territory, he was not out for trouble. his ears flattening slightly the fur on his back stood up to make his small frame appear a bit bigger.
he really didnt want to fight and it was a horrible thought but he had not done anything wrong yet..

( @dino. @Micanomancy @vampire. @tallulah @ChaosBringer. @Wingnettle @Batt. )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batt. View Post
[ @dino. @Micanomancy @vampire. | @ChaosBringer. @al3cc766 @Wingnettle @tallulah

She growled, stepping over to the shadowclan side.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
StagskullCENTER

Stagskull stopped a pawstep away from crossing the border once she heard Bumblestar speak..'Great. Just great.' She thought bitterly, her fur prickling in annoyance. Stagskull backed away from the border, not wanting to trigger an attack that could lead to death.

[ @al3cc766 @Wingnettle @Batt. @Micanomancy @dino. @vampire @talluah ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post
Fernwillow
ThunderClan
she/her | 20 moons
[Silver tabby with white toes and sage green eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Bumblestar - @dino. ] [Redhawk - @tallulah ] [Singesmoke - @vampire. ]
[Starrylight - @Batt. ] [Stagskull - @ChaosBringer. ] [ @Wingnettle ] [ @al3cc766 ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Fernwillow paused beside her leader, her large eyes taking in the four ShadowClan cats, a few just over the border, the others hanging back. She didn't move--in fact, it was a little unnerving how still she stood as she just stared at the trespassers. Thoughts darted across her mind like minnows, and she quickly tracked them all down. ShadowClanners were tresspassing. One of them had mud on her pelt, which means she was trying to mask her scent. There was a dead rabbit at her paws, the scent of death clinging to its pelt not strong enough to cover its distinct ThunderClan scent. These cats had to be out of their minds. When she spoke, it startled even her as her voice sliced through the tense silence. "I cannot imagine Dawnstar would be very pleased with your blatant trespassing. Last I heard, she did not care for mouse-brains like you." There was no growl in her voice, but it held the sort of dangerous calm that came just before a terrible storm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Lynxshade
Shadowclan
29 moons | she/her

The Collector
BEFORE BUMBLE POST

Lynxshade followed his clanmates with a fat rat in her mouth, clumped tight between her jaws. She let it down and licked the warm blood off her lips, then stared at Starrylight through narrowed eyes. "Mud? We needn't cover our scents up. We are here to let Thunderclan know that we are not afraid to take what's rightfully ours, so clean yourself up immediately and mark this place." She instructed calmly, through a prick of frustration was visible in her glare.

The gray and black molly then proceeded to brush against the closest tree, knowing that her strong scent would stick to the bark and Thunderclan would recognize it. The rat she had left on the ground was staring lifelessly at her.
"Let's hunt as much prey as we can before they have the chance to find us. No need to waste all this good food in a fight that might spoil it."

But would these cats listen to her?

--------

AFTER BUMBLE POST

Of course not.
Stareylight had already caught a rabbit when Lynxshade spotted the one cat she didn't want to see at all. Bumblestar. Accompanied by other three members of Thunderclan, her enemies were staring in shock at them while two of her clanmates backed up, while Stagskull and Starrylight confronted thunderclan.

She found herself in the middle of the line, having to decide whether to step forward or backward. Think, Lynxshade! We are at advantage, aren't we? But that's Bumblestar, and I don't have enough strenght to beat her. She had no idea who the others were; but they were clearly expecting her to make the next move.

She gulped down and gritted her teeth, showing them to the Thunderclan patrol in a slight snarl. This wasn't going to end well.

[ @vampire. said we could move on without em so here we go ]

Three of them had sense. The fourth did not. Bumblestar's stare snapped over to Lynxshade, the single trespasser who stood atop the line but not behind it. She peeled her lips back in a snarl to match the trespasser's, ears flattening against her skull as she took a step forward and unsheathed her claws.

"Are you deaf or just dumb?" she spat. "Get back over the border, or I'll make sure the next time your Clan sees you, they get nothing but a corpse."

Last edited by dino.; January 21st, 2024 at 06:01 PM.
Old January 21st, 2024, 06:09 PM
han jisung fourth gen ace

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws [inactive] • [Open]
Most of them had the good sense to get back over the border, much to the relief of Redhawk. One in particular looked like she wanted to push her luck, so she kept her claws out and muscles tense, ready to leap into action if needed. From where she stood at her leader's side, she gave a single lash of her tail, waiting to see if this cat would make a good decision or a bad one. This cat looked like they could go either way. In any case, Red would be ready.

[ @dino. @Micanomancy @vampire. | @ChaosBringer. @al3cc766 @Wingnettle @Batt. ]

"what everyone called luck was actually talent."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
♥ please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
Old January 22nd, 2024, 10:51 AM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

f e a t h e r p a w
she/they - 10 moons - ThunderClan - lesbian - 96/100

"Thanks, Fernwillow,"
they mewed, reaching up to touch their nose to her's. It took them by slightly by surprise to see how little they had to lean up now, not far from being a full size cat now. "I'll do that - I'll tell Bumblestar I saw a black cat at the border and she wasn't chasing a trespassing ShadowClan cat off properly. At least we don't have as many black cats as ShadowClan does," they mewed, trying for a joke. "Dawnstar would have a way harder time finding a black cat than Bumblestar might."

Fernwillow
ThunderClan
she/her | 20 moons
[Silver tabby with white toes and sage green eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Fernwillow purred as Featherpaw touched noses with her, a fond affection for the apprentice warming her chest. Already Featherpaw was growing into such a mature warrior, Fernwillow couldn't be prouder. It was like looking at a little sibling she never had. Their comment about the black cats in ShadowClan made her laugh as she started heading back to camp. "Y'know, I never thought of that. I bet you're right!" She wondered how many black cats were in ThunderClan. Surely not too many, right? It was hard for her to pay attention to every cat in her clan. Once they headed back, they would tell Bumblestar, and hopefully they could put this all behind them.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)