Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cats and art?
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 10:06 AM
Honey In The Maple Tree,...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:04 AM
The Pride Wall! [free ych!]
by Myling
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 10:00 AM
[atari] a lethal light...
Last post by Shade.
Today 09:59 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 9th, 2020, 09:46 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli.draws.sometimes View Post
Pinekit turned her small fluffy head towards Ivorykit and Ravenspirit, 'maybe we can be friends!' She thought optimistically. "Ivorykit, can I play with you too? I'm lots of fun, I promise!" She exclaimed, bounding over to the pair of cats.

( @Zesty Mango )
Ivorykit glanced at Pinekit,” Sure! What do we play!” She asked in excitement

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 9th, 2020, 09:48 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Flintspirit arrived at the meeting, taking his place beneath the highpeak. He remained silent for the most part, lost in thought as he cast his gaze across the gathering clan.

--

Foxbound made her way over to sit by Duskpaw, giving her apprentice a worried glance. She remained quiet though, she would talk to her more once the meeting was done. She had been pretty worried about Duskpaw's health, and hadn't been to the medicine den for fear of disturbing Lionwhisker, whom she knew might be stressed because he was still training. She sat close enough to Duskpaw though to offer her comfort, as well as giving her a welcoming smile, trying to convey to the apprentice how much she'd missed her.
@Wings

--

Moonbird padded to the highpeak, sitting herself down and glancing up at Duskstar once before averting her eyes, ears perked to simply listen.

--

Jaggedhawk padded over, head tilted in interest. He was excited to see what this meeting would be about.

--

Cherrybubble seated herself at the back of the gathered cats, preferring not to interact with any of the others who oh so dearly wanted to listen to Duskstar babble on. She would listen to only that which she felt was important. Which could be nothing, coming from Duskstar's mouth.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old April 9th, 2020, 09:54 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Ooh, ooh! We can play chase the mouse! It's my favorite game! By the way, wanna be friends? " Pinekit asked in excitement, 'Yay! I might make a friend now!' She thought enthusiastically, bounding up and down, holding her fluffy tail out to keep balance.

( @Zesty Mango )
Old April 9th, 2020, 10:01 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Flintspirit had been awaiting the report of the patrols in the clearing, and his ears perked up as he heard a cat coming towards him. Turning, Flintspirit met face to face with Rainywhisker, who reported a successful hunting patrol. "Thank you Rainywhisker. Yours is the first hunting patrol that has been done right in a while." He laughed, before turning to speak with Shadedpath who came in soon after.
@implimm

Listening to the she-cat, Flintspirit's face contorted into a slight frown, but he supposed all should be well. The coyotes had been dealt with, last he'd heard. "Alright. Good to know. Thank you Shadedpath." He meowed, trying for a friendly smile to the older she-cat. If he was being honest with himself, she intimidated him, just a little.
@Spiderfrost

---

Waiting a moment, Flintspirit licked his forepaw and ran it over his face, thinking of the patrols that had yet to report. The Shadowclan border patrol.... The Riverclan border... and the second hunting patrol...
Just then, Ashcloud ran in, yowling for him, and the tom instantly stood, padding over to the warrior. "Is something wrong Ashcloud?" He asked with concern, tail flicking.
@kittygirl

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old April 9th, 2020, 10:08 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Ashcloud was still a bit out of breath, but he managed to speak at last, "There is more two-leg activity going on by the shadowclan border and some two-leg kits tried to chase after me, I didn't lead them to our camp..." a small snarl came on ashclouds muzzle, "hawthornleg wasn't there to lead the stinkin patrol and I had to lead it, which possibly put my life in danger because I had no other clan-mate to warn me that the kit was coming at me!" he finished and tried to let his anger go.

@RedHead

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Old April 9th, 2020, 10:14 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Duskpaw's head was still on her paws when Foxbound sat next to her. A soft, unhearable purr came rumbling in her throat but, she felt it. It felt nice to have Foxbound near her again. She moved her head a little to be able to look up at her mentor. She smiled back, she looked up at her. How she wished to be out training with her. It was almost unbearable sometimes. Being couped up in camp was so boring and it was reinforced with the pain of her body. She strained her eyes to see if Duskstar was going to being the meeting. For once she wanted to go back into the medicine cat den and just sleep in that warm, comfortable mossy nest.
@RedHead
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old April 9th, 2020, 10:47 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Owlwatcher padded out and into the clearing his gaze searching for his apprentice. Marigold eyes full of worry and concern, he hasn't seen Petalpaw for a few days. Sitting down the brown-hued warrior waited for the announcements while still looking for the molly.

----

Faithkit calmly walked out and into the clearing. She was in awe for a few moments before she sat down calmly next to her mother and waited patiently.

---

Ravenspirt looked up from his meal, licking the remains of the mouse clean the dark warrior joined the sea of cats.
Old April 9th, 2020, 11:22 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Beau @Breezefur ]

He smiled kindly down at Cormorantkit and opened his mouth to respond, but someone nudged his flank before he had the chance. He twisted his head to blink down in surprise at Breezekit, brow furrowing for a split second before he allowed the smile to return. "I'm not sure," he said honestly to the second kit. "But if it is, I'm sure you'll have a great mentor."
He turned back to Cormorantkit and nodded. "Absolutely. In fact, I can confidently say you're already more mature than some of the warriors here." He said the last part so only Cormorantkit would hear, so he wouldn't potentially offend anyone around him. Then, returning a gentle expression to Breezekit, he gently flicked the young she-cat with his tail. "Who do you hope you'll have as your mentor?" he asked her.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old April 9th, 2020, 11:44 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Satisfied with the amount of cats that had filed into the crowd, Duskstar opened her mouth to begin speaking, though she quickly shut it as she noticed a few Clan members talking. Her eyes narrowed at the disrespect. A Clan meeting was for news and ceremonies, not conversation! They had plenty of time to do such a thing on their own! A frown pulled at her lips.

"Berrybreeze [ @Mayflower ], Flockhen [ @Rainquail ]!" Her nose wrinkled at the latter's name-- that was being added to the list of things to do. "Are you finished chattering?" Duskstar lashed her tail, gaze passing over the crowd. She noticed Buckbranch speaking to a couple kits, but she didn't comment on it. Instead, she sighed and began the meeting officially.

"We have quite a few kits who are ready to become apprentices. Condorkit [ @Dust ], Ivykit [ @Sneakyfox55 ], Bravekit, Clawkit, Bonekit [ @Bravekit ], Frostkit [ @TeamRiverRipple ], Moonkit [ @Silvershadow9 ], Cormorantkit [ @Beau ], Quailkit [ @Fae ], please step forward!"

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥

Last edited by lio; April 9th, 2020 at 11:45 PM.
Old April 9th, 2020, 11:46 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Squeaking excitedly at her name, Quailkit stepped forward, eyes beaming up at the pretty Duskstar.
Closed Thread