by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 01:37 AM

Old June 25th, 2023, 02:21 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

What started off as a leisurely run through the territory had become something else entirely.

Bumblestar had been trying to get to the trio of landmarks that sat further inward of the borders for a brief hunt, but apparently the unpredictable forces of nature decided that it wouldn't be happening today. Her paws lingered at the edge of a gaping chasm as she stared across at the other side, too far away to jump to. A glance down told her much the same, just depth-wise—far too deep to climb down, the dirt walls far to steep. A fall would spell the end for whatever soul was unlucky enough to take a step too far; either the tumble down would kill them, or they would be trapped there until they starved to death, unable to get back up on their own or even with help from others.

She paced the edge until it tapered off near Herondive Hollow. A thick oak had tipped over and created a bridge to the other side, allowing dangerously restricted access. Her fur bristled in a silent display of frustration as she took in the sight. Three landmarks and a good chunk of territory cut off completely, and a border rendered nearly inaccesible. "StarClan damn it all," she muttered to herself. The sinkholes must have run further than just the camp, creating this monstrosity. ThunderClan would have to expand. This was no good.

With an irritated lash of her tail, Bumblestar turned and headed back in the direction of camp.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; June 25th, 2023 at 02:39 PM.
Old June 25th, 2023, 10:00 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Giant's Rest

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
[ all good lol ]

"Definitely ending," Bumblestar answered dryly. "Would you look at that, I can feel the earth shaking already."

She was debating just chasing the she-cat off and calling it a day, but... the terror that flickered across Violetfreckle's face had her pausing as genuine worry entered the depths of her eyes. Stars above, what had happened?

Bumblestar's gaze dropped to the mouse again and then back up. "...Stay here." She turned and slipped into the dense undergrowth the circled the back of the trunk.

There was a rustling of vegetation, then an alarm cry cut short. A few minutes later, she returned, and dropped a ruffled blue jay in front of Violetfreckle. "Eat that," she ordered. Her tone was sharp, but the concerned undertones were still audible. "Then you can tell me what the hell is going on with you."

Violetfreckle
Before the tabby she-cat could even think of a retort to throw back at her rival, Bumblebreak gave her orders to "stay here". Violetfreckle was in a dilemma as to what to do. On the one paw, of course she was staying here. StarClan knew she had nowhere else to go. On the other paw, who was Bumblebutt to give her orders?? Who died and made her rival Clan leader? All she could do was let out an exasperated snort and wait, listening as Bumblebreak caught a piece of prey. Violetfreckle's heart nearly sank in her chest as she realized what was happening.

"I'm--" the former RiverClanner started to retort before fully registering the... concern in Bumblebreak's voice. This wasn't a ploy or a twisted joke. The ThunderClan tom-- no. Not tom. The ThunderClan cat was genuinely concerned. As much as Violetfreckle wanted to poke fun at Bumblebreak for this development, the tiny voice in the back of her head was far more prevalent. "Fine," she muttered, feeling resigned. Shoving her pride aside, the feline took a deep breath and took a bite of the blue jay.

As the food hit her mostly-empty stomach, Violetfreckle heard it grumble as loud as a damn tree falling. Her immediate reaction was to stop and tuck into herself. She couldn't look weak in front of Bumblebreak, yet... they had already seen her weak and didn't seem to be uncaring. Repressing every single instinct that was screaming at her to hide, Violetfreckle sat up straight and took another bite of the bird. After swallowing, her olive eyes searched for the familiar green of Bumblebreak. "Well, what do you wanna know?" The she-cat asked, only half-sarcastically.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old June 26th, 2023, 05:29 AM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Softsky of Thunderclan | @dino. @Loveless.Fawn [sorry for the late reply, life has been kicking my butt lol]

Giving a simple nod to Bumblestar, she decided to go off on her patrol hunt, after all, she did want this to be quick and. . .honestly so did Softsky. Her ear gave an instinctual twitch as she heard prey moving around, and she went into her hunters crouch. It was a mouse which, thankfully wasn't too bad when it came to hunting, one of the more simple creatures to catch actually. Stalking it for a short while, she saw her opportunity and pounced on the rodent, biting into it's back, successfully [albeit, messily] catching it.

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old June 29th, 2023, 10:00 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMara View Post
| Softsky of Thunderclan | @dino. @Loveless.Fawn [sorry for the late reply, life has been kicking my butt lol]

Giving a simple nod to Bumblestar, she decided to go off on her patrol hunt, after all, she did want this to be quick and. . .honestly so did Softsky. Her ear gave an instinctual twitch as she heard prey moving around, and she went into her hunters crouch. It was a mouse which, thankfully wasn't too bad when it came to hunting, one of the more simple creatures to catch actually. Stalking it for a short while, she saw her opportunity and pounced on the rodent, biting into it's back, successfully [albeit, messily] catching it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveless.Fawn View Post
MallowHeart follows behind quietly, she doesn’t say much… She knew BumbleStar wasn’t too fond of her so it was better to keep quiet than to run her mouth…

(Short because I’m lazy lol)

[ @dino. @WinterMara ]
[ sorry yall this keeps slipping away from me. will toss a report up here shortly ]

At least her patrolmates were competent enough (although she hadn't been expecting much else from Softsky, really). Bumblestar lifted her head to sniff at the air, quickly catching wind of a blue jay perched on the roots of a tree. It wasn't facing her, seemed fairly distracted... she could go for it.

She dropped down and slunk forward, keeping low to the grass until she was just a few pawsteps away. Then she rocketed forth and slammed the jay into the ground before it could take flight, and swiftly killed it with a bite to the back of the head.

Not bad, honestly. Mallowheart still had to grab something, but a blue jay and a mouse wasn't a terrible haul to start with.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old June 29th, 2023, 10:14 PM
dum spiro, spero

Default Re: Giant's Rest

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post

Violetfreckle
Before the tabby she-cat could even think of a retort to throw back at her rival, Bumblebreak gave her orders to "stay here". Violetfreckle was in a dilemma as to what to do. On the one paw, of course she was staying here. StarClan knew she had nowhere else to go. On the other paw, who was Bumblebutt to give her orders?? Who died and made her rival Clan leader? All she could do was let out an exasperated snort and wait, listening as Bumblebreak caught a piece of prey. Violetfreckle's heart nearly sank in her chest as she realized what was happening.

"I'm--" the former RiverClanner started to retort before fully registering the... concern in Bumblebreak's voice. This wasn't a ploy or a twisted joke. The ThunderClan tom-- no. Not tom. The ThunderClan cat was genuinely concerned. As much as Violetfreckle wanted to poke fun at Bumblebreak for this development, the tiny voice in the back of her head was far more prevalent. "Fine," she muttered, feeling resigned. Shoving her pride aside, the feline took a deep breath and took a bite of the blue jay.

As the food hit her mostly-empty stomach, Violetfreckle heard it grumble as loud as a damn tree falling. Her immediate reaction was to stop and tuck into herself. She couldn't look weak in front of Bumblebreak, yet... they had already seen her weak and didn't seem to be uncaring. Repressing every single instinct that was screaming at her to hide, Violetfreckle sat up straight and took another bite of the bird. After swallowing, her olive eyes searched for the familiar green of Bumblebreak. "Well, what do you wanna know?" The she-cat asked, only half-sarcastically.

Thank StarClan this idiot wasn't going to put up a fight. Bumblestar didn't have the energy to even entertain an argument and was honestly just considering shoving the whole bird down the she-cat's throat if it ever came to that. Cross that creek when she comes to it, she supposed.

She sat down in front of Violetfreckle and glanced away as the other seemed to shrink in on herself. Bumblestar wasn't interested in humiliating her right now, and she only looked back once Violetfreckle seemed to have recovered from her embarrassment. "Why you don't smell like RiverClan anymore and why you've apparently taken to lurking around my territory," she started off. There was an attempt to at least somewhat soften her tone, so that it didn't come across as thorny as it usually did. It... didn't really work. Not to her own ears, at least. "You look to me like you've been through hell and back."

Old June 30th, 2023, 09:35 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Post Re: ThunderClan Territory

Two Kittypets stumbled through the territory, the larger one carrying the smaller one in his mouth.
"Don't worry, Yang. I'll find us safety soon!" He mewed to the white she-cat with a black spot on her nose. He was a black tom with a white spot on his nose, and the two were extremely thin. They had not eaten in days... "Wherever we are, I hope nobody attacks us..."

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; June 30th, 2023 at 02:45 PM. Reason: I'm expanding it.
Old June 30th, 2023, 03:06 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongForgottenSnowyPelt View Post
Two Kittypets stumbled through the territory, the larger one carrying the smaller one in his mouth.
"Don't worry, Yang. I'll find us safety soon!" He mewed to the white she-cat with a black spot on her nose. He was a black tom with a white spot on his nose, and the two were extremely thin. They had not eaten in days... "Wherever we are, I hope nobody attacks us..."
Pebblepaw, Mapleface and Spiderthroat. Three cats that could not be more different from another all out patrolling the territory. Pebblepaw was happy to tag along, if only so she could swipe at the butterflies that came out to play.
It wasn't long into their expedition that strange scents caught the apprentice's attention. "Bad guy alert!" She whispered suddenly to her two companions. A white tipped tail pointed towards the two rogues. "What do we do?"
@Rose @Starfall
Old June 30th, 2023, 03:07 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Exclamation Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post
Pebblepaw, Mapleface and Spiderthroat. Three cats that could not be more different from another all out patrolling the territory. Pebblepaw was happy to tag along, if only so she could swipe at the butterflies that came out to play.
It wasn't long into their expedition that strange scents caught the apprentice's attention. "Bad guy alert!" She whispered suddenly to her two companions. A white tipped tail pointed towards the two rogues. "What do we do?"
@Rose @Starfall
Yin heard the voices and looked over, his eyes filled with tears. He sank low to the ground and just lay there after letting go of his sister, whose pulse was extremely faint. "P-Please... Don't hurt me..." He weakly mewed.
Old June 30th, 2023, 03:10 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongForgottenSnowyPelt View Post

Spiderthroat
[Keeper / He|Him]

He had been out to hunt, attempting to fill the dwindling prey pile. Ears twitching as he heard a commotion somewhere in front of him. Taking a moment to attempt to smell, only to realize they were upwind. Well, he put in effort now he’ll just confront.

Ducked behind a bush, the Calico realized. Oh it was just two strangers who somehow managed to get on ThunderClan territory. How, who knows. Wasn’t his job yet to figure that out, just to deal with the problem at hand. ”You two have only a few seconds to explain what your doin on ThunderClan territory before I just kill you.” he hummed, tail flicking behind him.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old June 30th, 2023, 03:13 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Exclamation Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Spiderthroat
[Keeper / He|Him]

He had been out to hunt, attempting to fill the dwindling prey pile. Ears twitching as he heard a commotion somewhere in front of him. Taking a moment to attempt to smell, only to realize they were upwind. Well, he put in effort now he’ll just confront.

Ducked behind a bush, the Calico realized. Oh it was just two strangers who somehow managed to get on ThunderClan territory. How, who knows. Wasn’t his job yet to figure that out, just to deal with the problem at hand. ”You two have only a few seconds to explain what your doin on ThunderClan territory before I just kill you.” he hummed, tail flicking behind him.
"I was running from the creek place I don't know the name of, and my sister suddenly fainted so I ran back but her pulse is really faint! We haven't eaten in days and I fear that Yang may be close to death..." Yin was crying now. He had laid down beside his weak and possibly dying sister. "P-Please... Spare us..." He begged for mercy.