Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:35 AM
The Pride Wall! [free ych!]
by Myling
Last post by DaffodilFlight
Today 03:30 AM
birthday question
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:26 AM
colors in the wind [kit...
Last post by hiraeth
Today 12:56 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 18th, 2020, 12:25 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Were these cats deaf? They aren't even reacting to Twilightshine's offer! "Great stars, you guys sure love to argue with me, but won't even blink an eye at your new leader's request? Disgrace! Dishonor! I refuse to call you lazy cats my Clanmates!" Coldsong exclaimed, feeling as though he'd burst with fury. His pelt had never been this puffed before, the snow around him might melt from his heat! "And are you dense? I wasn't suggesting to leave RIGHT THIS SECOND! Raids take time and preparation! I'm not a moron! At least I'm suggesting things that could help the Clan! How about YOU guys suggest something other than sitting around on our asses all day, huh? HUH?!"

As Foxpudge began praising Coldsong's actions, he sneered at them all, puffing out his chest. "Thank you, Foxpudge! Glad to know someone has some decent brains within this group of useless rabbit-dung!" Turning toward Twillightshine, he dipped his head at her and lashed his tail toward the crowd. "I would love a future raid on ThunderClan. While we're not suited to go right this minute, I think by the time you go earn your nine lives and Brightstar organizes the Clan while you're gone, we should be well enough to bare our teeth. I wouldn't want to wait too long, otherwise, we'll grow way too comfortable with sitting around! I'll admit it, we may be weak and pathetic..." saying that made him hack slightly, "but if we show our warrior spirit by taking back our land and raiding the pathetic Thundercats, it'll get us some strength! And if we're successful or not, I'm sure it'll let the Clans know that we may be struggling, but we mean business. Don't tread on WindClan!"

@wren @Xeno @BILL. @Ever @Moonraven @SilentLamb @.:Raven:. @Solstice_X @Blissie Bliss @WaywardAngel @~WolfDen~ @hxneysuckle @MagicCat99 @Tundra @Kitty Mama @Fuzzy

Last edited by Doom; January 18th, 2020 at 12:35 PM.
Old January 18th, 2020, 01:20 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

The silver she-cat's claws sunk into the snow beneath her, her eyes narrow slits. She was trying not to allow her fury of being called lazy get to her. Bramblebear's teeth were slightly bared, tail lashing side to side. "Bramble not lazy," the tabby muttered to herself, looking down at her paws before turning her attention back to Twilightshine. "Clan no raid. Raid bring attention to Clan. No want that." Bramblebear shook her head to emphasize her statement, frown visible on her lips.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 18th, 2020, 01:27 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Coyotesnarl frustrated with all the yelling walked right back up to where he’d be sitting, if he gave Coldsong and Twilightshine what they wanted maybe he could go back to the den and retire for the day. He needed to figure out what they were doing for herbs... especially if that halfbrained she cat wanted to go start fights!

“Alright alright alright! Calm your whiskers mr grumpy pants!” he wasn’t entirely sure if the tom was addressing him anymore, though he wouldn’t pass up an opportunity to tell him to shut his gob for once. “A raid would be a horrible idea right now! From my point of view. Give these slackers some time to get fed and trained first, like you suggested” he paused eyes tracing the leader briefly “and give us-“ gesturing to Mistyfern “time to get knowledge and be trained for some sort of attack. I couldn’t believe you’d consider it without even thinking of all the untreated small injuries that could’ve killed half of us off! Give us a moon.. we’ll go to some medicine cat or the moonpool for goodness sakes.” He nodded to the she cat finding himself itching to leave as soon as possible.

No matter how much he enjoyed getting into arguments he couldn’t find himself particularly interested now.. strange for him for sure. Though he supposed it was Twilightshine he was worried about... the leader seemed hellbent on making their lives miserable and he had no reason not to trust she’d get rid of him if he caused lots of trouble. He flicked an ear and pinned it to the back of his head turning to Coldsong one more time. “Does that suit your fancy?” He snapped back at the tom looking rather smug “or do you need something else?”

@Fae @Xeno @Moonraven @Fuzzy @BILL.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 18th, 2020, 01:56 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Both of you must have snow in your ears!" Foxpudge's fur was bristled, frustration bubbling. "Twilightshine even said it'd be a future raid once we're back on our paws if the Clan was interested in the idea, because frankly-- hiding from looming shadows won't make them do away. We can't spend our lives solely focusing within our camp and training. Making a stand against ThunderClan once our cats are actually somewhat competent is the best chance we have of ensuring we not only get our stolen territory back, but remind them we're not a joke."

But he softened for Bramblebear. "I wasn't referring to you. I was talking about the cats who did nothing at all when the Clan needed them.. and now they're not even contributing ideas to help improve our situation. You've done a lot, Bramblebear, and I respect your opinion if I don't agree with it." But the gentleness he gave to the warrior was lost when Coyotesnarl spoke.

"Coyotesnarl, I don't know why the hell you're even a medicine cat if you haven't spent the last moon and a half training. You've had all the time in the world to learn something-- where the hell have you been? Sulking around, tossing prey to a side because you're angry at the world you weren't given Mistyfern's position? I'm glad you weren't.. at least he's tried to deal with patients."

@wren @Xeno @Fae @Moonraven @SilentLamb @.:Raven:. @Solstice_X @Blissie Bliss @WaywardAngel @~WolfDen~ @hxneysuckle @MagicCat99 @Tundra @Kitty Mama @Fuzzy

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 18th, 2020, 03:14 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Moonraven

He shook his head, tail trembling.

"I-I was taken by twolegs. I was hunting one day and- and- th-there was a monster on the side of the thunderpath! A twoleg must have snuck up behind me, and it stole me. Next thing I knew, I-I was in a brightly lit white box and and a twoleg stabbed me with a lot of long, metal claws!"

The tears were now flooding him. It had been horrible, so horrible! Embercry could hardly bear to think about it.

(He's been vaccinated against quite a few diseases)

just a critter

Last edited by Vessel; January 18th, 2020 at 03:14 PM.
Old January 18th, 2020, 03:26 PM
another level

Cowpaw bounced right into the leader's den, waving his tail that almost looks like he's wagging like a dog. His big green eyes danced around for a while before meeting the newest leader's gaze. I wonder what she needs me for? This is the first time I've been in a leader's den wow oh wow! He purred, sitting straight up and spoke out. "Hiya, Twilightstar?" it sounded so weird saying that now that Brightstar stepped down. Everything is quickly changing around him. "What do you need me for? Patrol? Oh, oh! Hunting?" he struck a pose for each guess, chest puffed out then flex into a low hunting position, eyes playfully narrowed.
@Moonraven
Old January 18th, 2020, 04:33 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@Heartstruck @vermin
Well, that explained where he's been. Twilight flattened a single ear against her skull as Embercry spoke about a metal claw. It sounded painful but he looked healthier than most of the cats in camp currently. As yet another missing cat made his way into her den, distractingly adorable and happy which was a contrast to Embercry's depressing attitude, she finished with Embercry first.
"I'm sorry that happened to you and am glad to see that you escaped and returned to us. Your journey seemed like a stressful one, you may seek Mistyfern out in the medicine den if you need to or go and rest. My den will always be open if you wish to talk." Twilight didn't do stress or tears very well, but seeing the toll and trama the two-legs have inflected upon the tom she'd be willing to make an effort with him.
Turning to the adorable tom who she felt was way too cheerful, she sighed and parted her maw.
"Cowpaw, you've been missing around Windclan for some time, where have you been?" She was assuming he didn't get kidnapped by twolegs like Embercry.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old January 18th, 2020, 06:31 PM
another level

Missing? The word echoed in his mind. The spotted apprentice tipped his head to one side, eyes shut thinking hard of his whereabouts. But, he's been around the clan, right? "Mmm.. I thought I saw Hogpaw but it wasn't Hogpaw and one of our clanmates carried me back to camp. I..I had a scary nightmare," he visibly shudder about it, swiftly pushing the images away. "Uhm..met the real Hogpaw and met Foxpudge then went back to sleep for a while. I've been having some trouble sleeping.." Cowpaw flattened down his ears, "Maybe I should visit Mistyfern..," he thought out loud, humming about it. The spotted apprentice eyes staring away and suddenly snapped back forgetting he's in a leader's presence. "Oh-! Sorry, Twilightstar. Is that all?"

@Moonraven
Old January 18th, 2020, 06:44 PM

The grey apprentice walked into the den, looking around.
Old January 18th, 2020, 06:54 PM

A small grey apprentice started to speak. "i think that a future raid would be a great idea, because currently we do not have enough hunting grounds to feed the clan". After that he sat down again.
Closed Thread