by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Yesterday 11:17 PM

Old December 31st, 2023, 10:20 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

[Open]
She could hear the chatter and loud voices from outside the den as a meeting was decided, but she had no interest in joining them. Dreamlight was back to her depressing self, honestly, she didn't understand why she was still in the Clan, Leechscar and Twilightstar were too busy for her dealing with other stuff. What few bonds she made didn't last long, either her RPer was too forgetful, or Dreamlight was just too troubled to bother with building and keeping them. She didn't understand how Leechscar and Twilightstar did it sometimes. Dreamlight just wanted to curl up and let life pass her by.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; December 31st, 2023 at 10:20 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2024, 07:15 PM
Hey Hey Heyyyyy

Status: Im a christian girl who loves jesus! Im not on as much as I used to
Bump Policy: I am really forgetful so feel free to bump me anytime
My Mood: Mysterious

*Snowfire walks into the den*
Old January 5th, 2024, 01:04 PM
.....Christmas......?

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Sleepy

BIRDFERN

He/Him

Birdfern was sleeping peacefully in a corner, he liked to be left alone for most of the time. Many cats don't talk to him but he doesn't mind it at all.

Lore here(WIP)

(My main OC)
Old January 6th, 2024, 01:41 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Dapplebreeze |
Agatha Kitty - Active | Silver Tongue - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 1] - Inactive

A judgmental sniff escaped Dapplebreeze at Dewsong's words, unamused not at her companion, but at what she spoke of now. Because it was sadly a fact that some warriors simply did not take into consideration the youngsters of the clan. Some of the clan had simply grown complacent under Twilightstar's rule. It was almost as if they did not remember the days of hunger. The strength of WindClan prior to that darkness. Although... it would be disingenuous of her to pretend that the hunger was not brought upon the clan by the warrior's own failings then. True, Brightstar's leadership had been... lacking. But it would have been up to the warriors to stand united, something they seemed to collectively fail in back in those days.

Moors and sky, she certainly hoped they weren't being driven back to that most horrid of times. Twilightstar was a magnificent leader. Even thought she believed the she-cat a bit too soft, she would never doubt her place as head of the clan. And yet she wondered if some of her clanmates were taking the peace she brought with her rule for granted. Thought the good times simply lasted forever. It would explain why they were so reluctant to even train their apprentices. Why safekeep the future when you assumed you wouldn't ever be in need or danger? It was... quite the vexing thought, to be frank. It was only the good luck of speaking with one who had obviously not fallen to such traps of laziness that she did not lose any hope for her clan's following generations.

"It is a lack of forethought and nothing more. Laziness should never dictate a warrior's actions. A moment of weakness in will could always provide dangers later. Besides, I find that nature has a way of letting you know when it is time to take a break. A small, impromptu drizzle such as this is quite the occasion to relax before making sure we do all we can for the clan during the day," the senior warrior purred, her eyes gazing out at the light rain outside, mild amusement gleaming within.

@Desert Rain Frog [Dewsong]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old January 14th, 2024, 02:51 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Sliding into the warriors den, Fallownose shook his pelt to get the residual snowflakes off. He winced slightly as he felt a mild pain in his paws as he picked his way around various warriors and toward his nest.

Fallownose stepped into his nest, making a few circles to get comfortable before sitting and pickup up a forepaw to look at his pads. Damn, the cold had made them cracked. No wonder they stung! He began to run his tongue over it, soothing the pain somewhat.

He repeated the same treatment on his other forepaw, pausing before moving onto his hind ones when he spotted Softsong. Fallownose had been meaning to speak with her after the heated words he had thrown out at the one meeting, but the right opportunity had never presented itself. If she was willing, perhaps this would be the perfect time.

"Softsong, do you have a moment to talk?"

@lesbianism

Last edited by Ian; January 14th, 2024 at 02:51 PM.
Old January 15th, 2024, 04:55 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 98 moons - WindClan - aroace - tags; @Lillith
Softsong sat in her nest towards the center of the den, cleaning her face as best as she could. The wound was starting to itch as it healed. She knew it was a good thing, but the urge to lift her hind leg and scratch was hard to ignore...

She glanced up from her grooming at Fallownose's voice. Stars, it felt like Bravebird all over again. The next thing I know he'll be asking me to spar too, she thought wryly. Two brand new scars, just for me.
"Sure," she mewed, sitting up properly in her nest. "What did you need?"

♡ drawn by my friend nika @lacecap

Old January 17th, 2024, 03:49 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Dunecall
Windclan
40 moons | he/him

The Collector | Herbal Knowledge T1
Another glorious, magnificent day in Windclan... or so it would be, if Dunecall wasn't so busy trying to reach the back of his spine in attempt to bite a flea away. Those damn things, always sticking to my skin like vultures flying over a carcass! But I am not one of them, dammit! He wanted to scratch it so badly, but he couldn't reach the spot!

After a while, he gave up and tried to distract himself with some old mouse bones he used to keep around his nest (those were the same bones that some cats stepped on by mistake, mewing in pain) to entertain himself every once in a while. Of course, it didn't help the itch that he kept feeling from that damn flea sucking his old blood.

He stared at nothing for a few seconds with a concentrated look, trying to figure out if he ought to go to Cowt-... Lightningstorm for that. The memory of the former medicine cat's exile brought a frown upon his face, but he was forced to shake it off and think of an alternative.

Dunecall looked around. There were a few warriors in the den with him, and hopefully one of them would agree to help him.
He approached a lilac-furred she-cat, a molly he had known for the entirety of his long life. "Bravebird, dear." he began with a little cough. "Would you help an old sack of bones like me to reach a flea? It's right on my back, there." he pointed with his muzzle.

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old January 21st, 2024, 01:50 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Bravebird
She/her | 42 moons | Beefed Up T3 • One with the Warren
From where she had been finishing up her grooming in her own nest, Bravebird looked up at the sound of approaching paws. Ears swiveled forward as she recognized Dunecall and offered the tom a soft smile. It quickly turned into a frown however after hearing him refer to himself as an 'old sack of bones'. Wasn't he only two moons younger than her? She certainly didn't see herself as old - hopefully that wasn't how her Clanmates saw her either.

Without saying anything (except giving a snort) the warrior reached over and used her teeth to pinch the flea and remove it from the tom's pelt. It tasted disgusting and she quickly spit it out onto the ground, crushing it underneath one of her paws. "There, should be gone now." She offered a tense smile and gave a nod before turning back to finish the rest of her grooming. "Might want to get that cough checked out," she added as she smoothed down a patch of fur on her shoulder. "Don't want it getting worse for your 'old sack of bones'"

[ @Wingnettle ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old January 26th, 2024, 01:32 AM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

Creekchill chilled.

( closed- activity post )
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 26th, 2024, 12:43 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

(quick activity post)

nighthail takes a short nap.

artfight | ·characters· |pronouns.cc

bump after 96 hours / 4 days