Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 02:40 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:36 PM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by ollie
Today 02:30 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Cinnamiontail
Today 02:28 PM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 02:27 PM

Old June 4th, 2022, 03:13 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
✧༺✦✮✦༻∞ @Undertaker ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

Seeing her mother's nose twitch, Brackenfire was puzzled. Could a cat smell pregnant? Or was it something else? She offered a head shake in response to the other molly's query. "No, I learned my lesson the first time." She learned a lesson, that Elmshadow was annoying. And that she shouldn't slimpbout on patrols and blah blah blah.

The Enforcer pricked her ears slightly as Dawnstar made her way over, and circled her, sniffing in her admittedly foreign aroma. She twitched her whiskers and swallowed the dense lump in her throat. don't be dramatic and don't drag it out. Just say it. "I'm expecting kits, and I wanted to see how this was going to impact... My rank and stuff."

She turned to face her mother from the leader's position beside her, trying to gauge her reaction. Hopefully Bracken wouldn't be demoted for getting pregnant on accident.

Dawnstar's facial expression went unmoving as Brackenfire commented about learning her lesson for failing with patrols. She had better, Dawnstar wasn't going to allow the same mistake to slide again. Dawnstar noticed how tense her daughter got as she approached and circled around her, but she didn't pick up a single whiff of fear from her. So she wasn't scared of her, just nervous. By the time the bigger molly settled beside her daughter, Brackenfire seemed to have gathered the necessary courage needed to spit out what needed to be said.

So pregnant was not what Dawnstar had been expecting from her. The way she pinned her ears back and the frown deeper on her face said just as much. They couldn't be Bounceberry's, the time of his disappearance and with how little her daughter was showing, didn't add up. She'd be much rounder by now. "If they're not Bounceberry's kits whose are they?" Dawnstar's tone was curious, not reprimanding or accusatory. Dawnstar's stopped caring as much about bloodlines and clanborn after she met Grimhound. He pathed the way for most non-clanborns to have a home in ShadowClan. Still, they were going to have problems if it had kittypet blood, Dawnstar had not gotten over her dislike of kittypets.

"I'll not strip you of your Enforcer rank," If Twilightstar could juggle her entire clan and raise kits, so should anyone else. "Once you have them, you'll stay with them until they're weaned, you decided to mess around with whoever and brought them into this world, you will take responsibility for them." The rumbling growl from Dawnstar's chest was a bit more threatening than her usual one. The leader locked eyes with her daughter making it very clear that Dawnstar wouldn't accept anything less from her. If Dawnstar had to take responsibility for these hairballs because their mother was too immature, there would be some serious repercussions.

"Once they're weaned, you can leave them in the care of one of the other queens and return to your Enforcer duties. In return for their supervision, you'll take care of making sure the queen and your kits are fed and comfortable. You'll need to remember that they're not just your kin but mine as well. Regardless of their... mixed blood, they should grow into respectful members of ShadowClan. It'll be your job to ensure that." Dawnstar was sure her daughter wouldn't be overly pleased to hear all of this, but if she didn't want to deal with it she should have made better decisions. As much as the leader adored the haughty, prideful, she-cat, Bracken had this childish side to her that Dawnstar was hoping rearing kits would fix. If Brackenfire was lucky, maybe one of her siblings would take an interest in the litter and offer a paw here and there. Dawnstar stared her daughter down waiting to see if she had any complaints about this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiad View Post
Orchidmoon had taken the time to smooth down her fur before entering the leader's den, wanting to look as presentable as possible for whatever they were about to discuss. "You wanted to see me, Dawnstar?" The molly's green eyes glittered curiously. Either this would be very, very good, or terribly inconvenient.

@Undertaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erebus View Post
♔|Aspenpaw|He/Him| @Undertaker |WC:85|♔

Apprehension tickled at his belly as he entered the den. Was it actually colder in here then out there? He shook his head at the thought. Moving to stand beside the other summoned cat. The calico tom dipped his head respectfully towards the leader, before standing there awkwardly. He paid careful attention to his posture, he wouldn’t be caught dead slouching in front of a warrior, let alone his own leader.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiztheHuntress View Post
~Spiritfire | @Undertaker~

Making her way carefully into the den, Spiritfire quickly gave a respectful dip of her head to the massive she-cat, and took a seat with the other cats summoned, wrapping her fluffy tail around her paws.

Dawnstar lifted her tatter ears follow by her huge head as three of the six cats she had called for after the meeting entered her den. No Ebonyfang, no Redpaw, or Juniperpaw. Well, aside from her cousin the other two should have been here, they had no excuse to be tardy. Pity, it looked like she'd have to overlook them. She wasn't waiting for them. "You three showed quite an outstanding amount of capability during my event. For a bit, I had been debating on making you Enforcers but after a while, however, I thought of something different but just as equal in value. What I have in mind for you is exceedingly important and cannot leave this den. If I happen to find that what I'm telling is heard by any cat, you automatically forfeit your life. This is the only chance I'm giving you to back out." Dawnstar meowed, tail twitching towards the entrance of the camp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post
// @Undertaker @Bliss.
>Cowfern<
Their shoulders were burning by the time they reached Dawnstar's den. They let Ebonyfang's body slide off of their back and onto the center of the den's floor.

"I went out to look after the meeting ended and found him in Pinewatch Patch," they explained softly. "There was a dead rogue next to him. I thought there might be a chance that he was still alive, but... he was gone before I got to him."

Dawnstar's claws unseathed as one of her warriors pranced into her den and announced, that she would have snapped at them had they not dropped the body onto the floor of her den. What the hell was this? The fur along the base of her spine immediately spiked as she took in Ebonyfang's unmoving body. Her cousin was dead... killed by a mere rogue! Preposterous, she's seen Ebonyfang fight, he was trained by her mother!

"You're certain it was a rogue and not any one of the other clans." Dawnstar hissed out her question with a furious lash of her tail. Besides the fact that Dawnstar hated to believe that a worthless, untrained, outsider managed to kill one of her kin, she was extremely distressed by the fact that this was the fourth one. Ebonyfang would be the fourth member of her family that has been killed or simply vanished from her life. It was causing a storm of unexplainable emotions to surge through her body.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old June 4th, 2022, 03:24 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
Dawnstar's claws unseathed as one of her warriors pranced into her den and announced, that she would have snapped at them had they not dropped the body onto the floor of her den. What the hell was this? The fur along the base of her spine immediately spiked as she took in Ebonyfang's unmoving body. Her cousin was dead... killed by a mere rogue! Preposterous, she's seen Ebonyfang fight, he was trained by her mother!

"You're certain it was a rogue and not any one of the other clans." Dawnstar hissed out her question with a furious lash of her tail. Besides the fact that Dawnstar hated to believe that a worthless, untrained, outsider managed to kill one of her kin, she was extremely distressed by the fact that this was the fourth one. Ebonyfang would be the fourth member of her family that has been killed or simply vanished from her life. It was causing a storm of unexplainable emotions to surge through her body.
>Cowfern<
Cowfern's ears turned back as Dawnstar hissed her question at them. Goodness, the she-cat was intimidating. They glanced down at Ebonyfang once more, eyes raking across the claw marks scored through the tom's pelt, and shook their head sadly. "Positive... There was no Clan scent around the area. Judging by how... how marred he is, it very well could have been more than one. And though I wouldn't put it past any of the Clans to pull something like this—" Bounceberry popped into their head "—I'm certain it was an outsider."

They raised their gaze to study Dawnstar's face before glancing away again. "He was a wonderful medicine cat and a talented warrior. I'm sorry I didn't get there sooner."
Old June 4th, 2022, 03:36 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

How disappointing. Half the cats hadn't even bothered to show. Oh well, it simply reflected better on Orchidmoon. Aspenpaw continued to meet the molly's expectations, by merely showing up with called, and Dawnstar seemed to have picked up on the apprentice's loyalty as well. As for Spiritfire, well, Orchidmoon had no real opinion on her. She was fine, in the molly's eyes.

The chocolate warrior straightened as Dawnstar began speaking, neatly curling her tail over her paws. Her viridescent eyes gleamed as the leader began her proposition. A secret from Dawnstar... how valuable. Or rather, a secret role of some sort. Well, the leader had chosen the right cat, in Orchidmoon's opinion. She had been at the forefront of ShadowClan's gossip for years, only telling what she needed to get her way. The threat of losing her life hardly deterred the she-cat. "Whatever is said here will stay here." Her fur prickled with anticipation as she waited for the leader's next words. She wondered if the cats beside her would be idiotic enough to let this opportunity pass.

@Undertaker

“when you're with the right person, every place is a right place.”
— ocean waves, studio ghibli

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - fields of misteria
Old June 4th, 2022, 05:07 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 3 days/24 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

♔|Aspenpaw|He/Him| @Undertaker |WC:147|♔

Juniperpaw was a no show, again. This really wasn’t redeeming her at all. But there was nothing he could do about it, if his denmates wanted horrible images that was on them. If anything he made him look better.

His ears twitched forward in interest as Dawnstar spoke. So he had been considered for an enforcer, that was a satisfying thought. Exceedingly Important.. Secret? There really wasn't a choice was there? This was what he'd been wishing for since he could think, a chance to make an impact, a chance to be great. He fully understood that the leader’s statement about his mortality was no exaggeration, but that wouldn't be an issue.His mouth drew in a bit of a smirk

“I'll deliver my head myself.” He pledged, tone flat, but his green eyes glimmered in curiosity about what was to follow.
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs

Last edited by nykyrian; June 4th, 2022 at 05:07 PM.
Old June 4th, 2022, 06:32 PM
I like birds and graves

My Mood: Lurking

@Undertaker

Robinscratch had to tell Dawnstar about it. Her belly full of wonderful little bundles of joy was stopping her from doing warrior duties. She couldn’t pounce right, she started to eat more than she usually wanted to and she always felt sick. “Excuse me Dawnstar.” Robinscratch meowed,”I have something important to say.”

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old June 6th, 2022, 12:46 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

[ @Undertaker ]

Cinderblaze was back from WindClan by now. The journey had been quick and successful - he was good with the outcome. A low yawn escaped from his maw as he entered camp, bringing his tongue across his grey fur a few times before padding to the entrance of Dawnstar's den. He better get this done as quickly as possible. Maybe the leader wanted to begin considering who to take on the patrol. "Dawnstar?" he asked, lingering at the entrance of the molly's den for a moment before stepping inside. He made sure to be quiet and not seem ditzy - he did not want to disappoint Dawnstar already. His fluffy tail wrapped around his paws, he started speaking.

"I went to WindClan, as you requested. Twilightstar was there. She said the meeting will be in six sunrises, and we'll be meeting outside of WindClan's camp. You can bring up to five other warriors with you, if you want to." He tipped his head to the side as he awaited her response. Wether she would greet these news with joy or annoyance was a mystery to the deputy.
Old June 7th, 2022, 03:21 AM
I'm BACK y'all!

Bump Policy: 72 Hours (3 Days)

The tip of her tail flicked as she listened to Dawnstar. A different task? A covert and important task, so important that any information caught leaving the den would result in Dawnstar's teeth in her throat. How exhilarating!
She smirked slightly at the opportunity to back out. No way was she going anywhere after hearing that introduction.
"It is my pleasure to serve Shadowclan in silence," she purred, dipping her head respectfully. Only her blazing orange eyes betrayed her excitement.

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old June 9th, 2022, 02:11 PM
Moonraven's brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

>Cowfern<
Cowfern's ears turned back as Dawnstar hissed her question at them. Goodness, the she-cat was intimidating. They glanced down at Ebonyfang once more, eyes raking across the claw marks scored through the tom's pelt, and shook their head sadly. "Positive... There was no Clan scent around the area. Judging by how... how marred he is, it very well could have been more than one. And though I wouldn't put it past any of the Clans to pull something like this—" Bounceberry popped into their head "—I'm certain it was an outsider."

They raised their gaze to study Dawnstar's face before glancing away again. "He was a wonderful medicine cat and a talented warrior. I'm sorry I didn't get there sooner."

Dawnstar glared fiercely at Cowfern as they stated they were positive that none of the clans were involved in this. The leader barely bothered looking at the stiff, lifeless body of the cat she had called cousin, so hadn't bothered connecting the fact that more than one cat could have been involved in this. Cowfern's condolences did little to ease her... displeasure. What she wanted to do was take her claws, stab them into the warrior's tongue and rip it out at the seam for daring to utter such nonsense to her. Why didn't Cowfern get there sooner if they had... Ah! No! No, for the love of all things dark and unholy, Dawnstar pushed that violent and irrational impulse down. Instead, she swiftly began pacing the length of her den with furious lashes of her tail.

"Alright, for now, keep quiet about this. I'd like you to double-check Pinewatch Patch, make sure that there aren't any rogues linger about." Dawnstar didn't bother with a response to their words about Ebonyfang. She never understood why cats said thanks after obtaining someone's condolences, it wasn't like it made anything any better or brought the dead back. Dawnstar gave her warrior a dismissive wave of her tail. Cowfern, she'd remember them. As upset as Dawnstar was about it, Cowfern hadn't come in yowling and drawing eyes to themselves when they brought Ebonyfang in. They could be trusted to be discreet at least. She dismissed the warrior with a sharp swish of her tail.

Only after Cowfern had left would Dawnstar slow down and quit pacing. She'd laid down in her nest, hindlegs crouched underneath and front folded over each other. Laying down her head on her front paws, the she-cat's amber eyes were staring unblinkingly at her cousin's lifeless body. She could feel that burning sensation in her eyes, that one that always came right before tears fell. She had shed enough tears for cats she called her kin, so her eyes continued to sting since she refused to cry. Having only had Icestar to look to as a parental figure and mentor, Dawnstar had grown up pretty emotionally stunned. Emotions like sadness, grief, and regret, all swirled together and came out as raw anger and frustration. She had no clues how to express herself in any way other than that.

So she sat and stewed, tail swinging back and forth landing on the den fool with loud thawking noises. Well, she figured out who was next. First Grimhound, then Ravenblaze, Redshrike, and now Ebonyfang. Dawnstar didn't have a large family so losing even one of them often left her reeling and unnaturally vulnerable, Dawnstar loathed it. Gritting her teeth, she finally stood up and shoved all her emotions away. She couldn't think when she was distraught. She'd need to inform the clan about Ebonyfang's death. Elmshadow and Ivysnake, she'd have to figure out who to handle their medical training and figure out a way to calm any concerns that might arise with Ebonyfang's death. One moon Bounceball is murdered and the next his mentor follows after him. Too many dead former medicine cats... What a mess.
@Bliss. [You can go ahead and resurrect him]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiad View Post
How disappointing. Half the cats hadn't even bothered to show. Oh well, it simply reflected better on Orchidmoon. Aspenpaw continued to meet the molly's expectations, by merely showing up with called, and Dawnstar seemed to have picked up on the apprentice's loyalty as well. As for Spiritfire, well, Orchidmoon had no real opinion of her. She was fine, in the molly's eyes.

The chocolate warrior straightened as Dawnstar began speaking, neatly curling her tail over her paws. Her viridescent eyes gleamed as the leader began her proposition. A secret from Dawnstar... how valuable. Or rather, a secret role of some sort. Well, the leader had chosen the right cat, in Orchidmoon's opinion. She had been at the forefront of ShadowClan's gossip for years, only telling what she needed to get her way. The threat of losing her life hardly deterred the she-cat. "Whatever is said here will stay here." Her fur prickled with anticipation as she waited for the leader's next words. She wondered if the cats beside her would be idiotic enough to let this opportunity pass.

@Undertaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erebus View Post
♔|Aspenpaw|He/Him| @Undertaker |WC:147|♔

Juniperpaw was a no show, again. This really wasn’t redeeming her at all. But there was nothing he could do about it, if his denmates wanted horrible images that was on them. If anything he made him look better.

His ears twitched forward in interest as Dawnstar spoke. So he had been considered for an enforcer, that was a satisfying thought. Exceedingly Important.. Secret? There really wasn't a choice was there? This was what he'd been wishing for since he could think, a chance to make an impact, a chance to be great. He fully understood that the leader’s statement about his mortality was no exaggeration, but that wouldn't be an issue.His mouth drew in a bit of a smirk

“I'll deliver my head myself.” He pledged, tone flat, but his green eyes glimmered in curiosity about what was to follow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiztheHuntress View Post

The tip of her tail flicked as she listened to Dawnstar. A different task? A covert and important task, so important that any information caught leaving the den would result in Dawnstar's teeth in her throat. How exhilarating!
She smirked slightly at the opportunity to back out. No way was she going anywhere after hearing that introduction.
"It is my pleasure to serve Shadowclan in silence," she purred, dipping her head respectfully. Only her blazing orange eyes betrayed her excitement.

[private]
Well, it was nice to see that they weren't back down from this even at the cost of their lives. Their words were bold, but Dawnstar's seen what death can do to the bravest of souls. They had better not stab her in the back with this. "Something that's become abundantly clear to me while I was away in ThunderClan is that it takes the smallest spark to cause me unwanted problems. Usually with the right amount of information, these concerns can be avoided, but you see that's what I'm lacking information." Dawnstar wasn't keen on admitting that she was lacking in anything, but the fact that she was willing to meant she was going to try solidifying a line of trust. She'd need to consider what she'd be expecting of them.

"I knew issues were going to come up with my departure, but I didn't think it is this bad. My medicine cat disappeared, only to be found murdered seemingly by RiverClan. An entire family up of cats I thought were at least complacent up and disappeared, clanmates plotting my downfall seemingly due to baseless rumors." The hulking Maine coon mixed snarled and pinned her ears back firmly against her head as she thought of the issues she's had to deal with. "Even though I've solved the deteriorating state ShadowClan had fallen into, I don't want this happening again which means I need more eyes and ears then I have to help me watch over ShadowClan. There is too much that I don't know about going around here and I've grown tired of being left in the dark. So I've decided to remedy that with you three."

Her tattered ears righted themselves as gazed at Spiritfire, Aspenpaw, and Orchidmoon. She had wanted the other three, but Redpaw seemed disinterested in the task, Ebonyfang was out, and Juniperpaw she had no clue where she was. "Where the Enforcers will serve as ShadowClan's bare fangs, out in the spotlight where the next generation will aspire and compete to be, you'll be ShadowClan's hidden claws, hidden from all but me. You'll work in a small group, no one will know of your existence unless I speak of it. You will serve as my eyes and ears, weeding out the weakling and the traitors within the clan. As well as keeping me informed of any suspicious behavior."

"You'll need to retrain, learned to read body langue and detect nonverbal cues. Your observation skills need to be honed, your ability to manipulate, deceive and obtain information from your clanmates will be vital as well. Your main task would be helping find and dispose of cats unworthy of being a part of ShadowClan as well as direct my attention to any cats with great potential or worth elevating above the average clanmates to ensure that ShadowClan doesn't return to their soft ways as we had in the past." Dawnstar couldn't really recall a strong ShadowClan leader before her mother, even though her mother had her failings. No cat was perfect, but the leaders before her and her mother shouldn't have even been leaders.

"I want you to do more than just walk through the shadows, I want you to become them. You'll serve as my personal information, spy network as well as councilors and advisers, and occasional assassins if necessary. You won't have the same fame and reputation as the Enforcers, but you'll be aiding me with shaping the future of ShadowClan from the darkness."

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
[ @Undertaker ]

Cinderblaze was back from WindClan by now. The journey had been quick and successful - he was good with the outcome. A low yawn escaped from his maw as he entered camp, bringing his tongue across his grey fur a few times before padding to the entrance of Dawnstar's den. He better get this done as quickly as possible. Maybe the leader wanted to begin considering who to take on the patrol. "Dawnstar?" he asked, lingering at the entrance of the molly's den for a moment before stepping inside. He made sure to be quiet and not seem ditzy - he did not want to disappoint Dawnstar already. His fluffy tail wrapped around his paws, he started speaking.

"I went to WindClan, as you requested. Twilightstar was there. She said the meeting will be in six sunrises, and we'll be meeting outside of WindClan's camp. You can bring up to five other warriors with you, if you want to." He tipped his head to the side as he awaited her response. Wether she would greet these news with joy or annoyance was a mystery to the deputy.

Licking a paw and smoothing it over the new scar that cut over her lid and into her cheek, she lifted her head and looked over to the entrance of her den as her deputy walked in. A few intakes of breath made her note that he smelt a lot like wind clan. Too fresh for Dawnstar's tastes. She went back to grooming as Cinderblaze took a seat and relayed the message he obtained from Twilightstar to her.

"Six sunrises, interesting." Dawnstar commented finally lowing her massive paw to the ground. "I don't need five warriors, you, Ivysnake, Orchidmoon, and Cougarivy will be enough." If a fight happened to break out she had enough faith that none of them would die. As much as Dawnstar would have liked to take Badgerscar and Brakenfire for experience, Badgerscar had a reputation for not playing nice with his own clanmates, she was sure he'd behave if she told him to but it'd be safer to leave him here. Brakenfire was Brackenfire, Dawnstar could see her instigating something with her haughty attitude. Vixensnarl was usually well behaved and listened, but even she's noticed that when it came to talking bad about Dawnstar, her tongue tended to be a bit sharp regardless of the rank. "Anything else?" Dawnstar questioned in a dismissive tone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshCloud67 View Post
@Undertaker

Robinscratch had to tell Dawnstar about it. Her belly full of wonderful little bundles of joy was stopping her from doing warrior duties. She couldn’t pounce right, she started to eat more than she usually wanted to and she always felt sick. “Excuse me Dawnstar.” Robinscratch meowed,”I have something important to say.”

Dawnstar's hackles rose at the unannounced cat strolling into her den. If she hadn't been made aware of the bump in the she-cat's belly, Dawnstar would have already pinned the cat down and most likely ripped off an ear. "You should ask before walking into my den, Robinscratch." Dawnstar ignored how delighted Robinscratch sounded. Dawnstar picked up that scent that all queens seemed to carry, odd and off, but not disgusting. "You're relieved of your warrior duties and can join the queens in the nursery." It took a few seconds to get her hackles to lay flat. "Do not enter my den without my permission again, next time you won't be so lucky."

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; June 11th, 2022 at 05:52 PM.
Old June 9th, 2022, 02:42 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Dawnstar glared fiercely at Cowfern as they stated they were positive that none of the clans were involved in this. The leader barely bothered looking at the stiff, lifeless body of the cat she had called cousin, so hadn't bothered connecting the fact that more than one cat could have been involved in this. Cowfern's condolences did little to ease her... displeasure. What she wanted to do was take her claws, stab them into the warrior's tongue and rip it out at the seam for daring to utter such nonsense to her. Why didn't Cowfern get there sooner if they had... Ah! No! No, for the love of all things dark and unholy, Dawnstar pushed that violent and irrational impulse down. Instead, she swiftly began pacing the length of her den with furious lashes of her tail.

"Alright, for now keep quiet about this. I'd like you to double check Pinewatch Patch, make sure that there aren't any rogues linger about." Dawnstar didn't bother with a response to their words about Ebonyfang. She never understood why cats said thanks after obtaining someone condolences, it wasn't like it made anything any better or brought the dead back. Dawnstar gave her warrior a dismissive wave of her tail. Cowfern, she'd remember them. As upset as Dawnstar was about it, Cowfern hadn't come in yowling and drawing eyes to themselves when they brought Ebonyfang in. They could be trusted to be discreet at least. She dismissed the warrior with a sharp swish of her tail.

Only after Cowfern had left would Dawnstar slow down and quit pacing. She'd laid down in her nest, hindlegs crouched underneath and front folded over each other. Laying down her head on her front paws, the she-cat's amber eyes were stare unblinkingly at her cousin's lifeless body. She could feel that burning sensation in eyes, that one that always came right before tears feel. She had shed enough tears for cats she called her kin, so her eyes continued to sting since she refused to cry. Having only had Icestar to look to as a parental figure and mentor, Dawnstar had grown up pretty emotionally stunned. Emotions like sadness, grief, regret, they all swirled together and came out as raw anger and frustration. She no clue how to express herself in any way other than that.

So she sat and stewed, tail swing back and forth landing on the den fool with loud thawking noises. Well, she figured out who was next. First Grimhound, then Ravenblaze, Redshrike, and now Ebonyfang. Dawnstar didn't have a large family so losing even one of them often left her reeling and unnaturally vuneverable, Dawnstar loathed it. Gritting her teeth, she finally stood up and shoved all her emotions away. She coudln't think when she was distraught. She'd need to inform the clan about Ebonyfang's death. Elmshadow and Ivysnake, she'd have to figure out who to handle their medicine training and figure out a way to calm any concerns that might arise with Ebonyfang's death. One moon Bounceball is murder and the next his mentor follows after him. To many dead former medicine cats.... What a mess.
@Bliss. [You can go ahead and ressurect him]
>Cowfern<
For a moment, Cowfern almost thought that Dawnstar would lash out at them. They stiffened, braced for the sharp thump of a heavy-handed blow, or the sting of claws across their face. They wouldn't exactly be angry or confused if it happened - they understood what it was like to lose someone important.

When nothing came, though they took a step back as Dawnstar dismissed them. Okay. Double check Pinewatch Patch, make sure the rogues were gone. That was doable. With a silent nod, they turned and slipped out of the den. They figured they could leave her be for now - only if things got hairy at the Patch would they stick their nose back into things.
Old June 9th, 2022, 04:41 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

「Ebonyfang」

After talking with that molly the large black tom was searching and searching, waiting for his eyes to open back up in Pinewatch patch. He wanted to find those other two rogues and get rid of them like he had done to their friend. He knew he'd be a little bit weak upon returning, his mother had been when she had been brought back to him. He had to ignore that now. He couldn't stand the thoughts of that traitor. She was no mother of his. Not when she left him for her neice. She hadn't cared about him at all not when she didn't hesitate to leave.

Ebonyfang grew so angry at the thought that his body began to grow warmer. Soon he was able to move his tail a little bit. The horrible nasty death scratches ached, but they had stopped bleeding and were now scarred over with a little bit of dried blood. The warrior fought to open his eyes, but the pain was too great. He had to get over them. He had always been able to ignore it. Once his strength was back he lifted himself up, sitting down. He looked down to the large long scar from his neck all the way down to his belly. It was the worst on his entire body. Even the new face scars that made his face almost unrecognizable wasn't bad.

Turning he realized where he was at. The leaders den. He had been in her a few times before, plus his cousins scent was strong here. Ebonyfang turned around and looked at Dawnstar. Something was a bit off about her, but he didn't understand what. He tried to lock eyes with her to show he was not dead. "You missed me?", he meowed. Ebonyfang said it with hardly any emotions. He was going to do better than ever before to hide everything and to pur his clan before his own needs.

// @Undertaker; \\

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.