Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
There has been a murder in the town of Ampleforth! Can you solve this mystery?
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Diamondfur
Today 08:14 AM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by ChromeSpooky_Hwaa
Today 08:11 AM
We gettin' in the RC...
Last post by Spooky_Blossom
Today 08:10 AM
as the tide changes, so...
Last post by Dark
Today 08:09 AM
[ p ] Crowpaw´s Training [...
by anika
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:50 AM

Old December 21st, 2023, 09:28 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by peppermintbubble. View Post

~~Tigermist~~

(I can't tell you how happy I am. Tigermist is my oldest OC, and I never thought she would get to this point. Also sorry for the kind of pathetic post I'm going to bed)

Tigermist was very happy Twilightstar was happy. How could she not? New kits was always great. Depending on... The parents... No, don't think that yet!

"Yeah, probably a good idea. Beastpaw didn't seem so happy when I told her that I was expecting kits and she even seemed a little jealous. She'll get over it." She smiled.

[You're good, and Twilight and I are super happy to see Tigermist growth as a character as well. Can't believe she's a queen, so proud of her!]

"Hmm, I'm glad to hear that you and Beastpaw have bonded deep enough for her to bother with being jealous. It means that you're doing a great job as a mentor." Twilightstar praised. "I'm sure she'll grow to love your kits as much as you and the clan will once she meets them. In the meantime, I'll see about getting her reassigned at the next meeting. You can go ahead and get comfortable in the nursery, tell Leopardsong or one of the older queens if you need help with anything."

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old December 21st, 2023, 09:33 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

[You're good, and Twilight and I are super happy to see Tigermist growth as a character as well. Can't believe she's a queen, so proud of her!]

"Hmm, I'm glad to hear that you and Beastpaw have bonded deep enough for her to bother with being jealous. It means that you're doing a great job as a mentor." Twilightstar praised. "I'm sure she'll grow to love your kits as much as you and the clan will once she meets them. In the meantime, I'll see about getting her reassigned at the next meeting. You can go ahead and get comfortable in the nursery, tell Leopardsong or one of the older queens if you need help with anything."

~~Tigermist~~

(As my oldest OC ever, this will always bring me joy.)

The orange tabby smiled more. She was going to have a great time. "Thanks, Twilightstar. I'm sure my kits will be great additions to this clan." And with a flick of her tail, Tigermist left the den to the nursery.
Old January 3rd, 2024, 11:15 PM
waves

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]

Bravebird
She/her | 42 moons | Beefed Up T3 • One with the Warren
With a weight on her shoulders that grew heavier everyday - burying several Clanmates in the span of a moon to blame - Bravebird hesitated at the base of the Galewood. Her brows were pinched together in thought, paws kneading the ground. She hadn't had a chance yet to wash the blood from her fur that had seeped into it from where Nighthail had been leaning. It wasn't a lot but with her cream fur it was evident if just a little bit.

But she couldn't rest just yet. There was still a report to make. So with that in mind the lilac warrior bunched her muscles and sprang upwards, claws digging into the trunk. Up she scrambled, hauling herself over the edge and quickly moving towards the entrance where the WindClan leader resided.

"Twilightstar?" Stars, when did her voice sound like that? Strained, tired, frustrated. Bravebird shook her head in an attempt to pull herself together before she padded into her leader's den, blue eyes adjusting to the dim lighting and finding the scarred she-cat inside. This was only her second time in this new den and already it confirmed that she desperately missed the old den that the seasoned leader had. This just felt... not right. Perhaps it was the tree, but something about it ticked the part of Brave's subconscious that was just barely out of reach.

Not wanting to dwindle any longer, she decided to get right into it. "I was out for a run along the moors, making sure everything was secure, and I... I came across Mistycloud." Ears falling, Bravebird's legs shook but the she-cat remained standing as she gritted her teeth. "She was dead. I'm not sure... what caused it. There weren't any injures, but there was a bit of... white stuff coming from her mouth." Clear signs of poison, or the consumption of something that had been fatal. "I would've brought her back here to hold a vigil, but at the same time I spotted Nighthail badly injured. We buried Mistycloud on our way back at the Starry Meadow, and Nighthail is getting looked over now but - it was RiverClan, Twilightstar. Another border trespasser, from what she told me, who wouldn't go back to his side of the border until she made him." A low growl sounded in her chest. "They're still as bold and guppy-brained - even after that patrol you sent to warn them."

Despite the way her shoulders sagged and how tired she appeared, Bravebird's eyes blazed with fury as she looked to her leader. By now she had lost count of how many unprovoked attacks that had been. In the back of her mind a part of her wondered if Mistycloud's death was the fault of those guppies too, but she wouldn't say that out loud without any proof.

[ @Moonraven @furrensic - whenever night is done getting checked over you can toss her in here if you want! ]

!! check out riverclan's landmark competition !!
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
going through it right now - expect delayed replies. only responding to hr-related pm/vm's
Old January 6th, 2024, 12:25 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 98 moons - WindClan - aroace - tags; @Moonraven
The last time Softsong had been in her leader's den, she had been full of righteous anger (as she often was), reporting on RiverClan's herb theft. Now here she was once again, but Softsong looked shaken. She was not an easy cat to frighten, but she was frightened now.

"Twilightstar. I was - there was a - you asked me to - sorry. My apologies. Please give me one moment." She stopped, trying to organise her scattered, disorganised thoughts. The pounding of her heart was not helping matters, nor was the underlying shame of showing what Softsong saw as cowardice in front of her leader. She shook her head, trying to clear her mind.

"Last time I was here... when I came to report RiverClan's herb theft. You asked me to keep an eye on the RiverClan border, and so I have - each night before I rest, I do a quick patrol of Sedgewater Valley to make sure nothing is amiss. It's been routine all moon - I figured our warning patrol had done the trick." She took in a shaky breath before continuing.
"This evening, on my nightly patrol, I came across a rogue at the border, eating what I assumed was freshkill. I told him to leave, or I'd make him. When I attacked, he threw his food into my face - he had been eating crowfood. I landed on his back and he tipped himself straight into the water. I jumped off just in time, but - he was going to drown me. Over a rotting, maggot-filled bird." She held back a shiver, gritting her teeth.

"He disappeared into RiverClan territory when he came out of the river. He had a limp, I think, but it wasn't from anything I did - I only managed to claw his back a little before he threw himself into the water."

♡ drawn by my friend nika @lacecap

Last edited by lesbianism; January 6th, 2024 at 12:27 PM.
Old January 12th, 2024, 09:42 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime! though i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Fanatic

TinyKit
Wild sugar rush

"Twilightstar?" TinyKit walked into her den, "Can i speak to you?"
@Moonraven

Last edited by Sunny Cheerful; January 12th, 2024 at 09:43 AM.
Old January 13th, 2024, 06:31 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
Bravebird
She/her | 42 moons | Beefed Up T3 • One with the Warren
With a weight on her shoulders that grew heavier everyday - burying several Clanmates in the span of a moon to blame - Bravebird hesitated at the base of the Galewood. Her brows were pinched together in thought, paws kneading the ground. She hadn't had a chance yet to wash the blood from her fur that had seeped into it from where Nighthail had been leaning. It wasn't a lot but with her cream fur it was evident if just a little bit.

But she couldn't rest just yet. There was still a report to make. So with that in mind the lilac warrior bunched her muscles and sprang upwards, claws digging into the trunk. Up she scrambled, hauling herself over the edge and quickly moving towards the entrance where the WindClan leader resided.

"Twilightstar?" Stars, when did her voice sound like that? Strained, tired, frustrated. Bravebird shook her head in an attempt to pull herself together before she padded into her leader's den, blue eyes adjusting to the dim lighting and finding the scarred she-cat inside. This was only her second time in this new den and already it confirmed that she desperately missed the old den that the seasoned leader had. This just felt... not right. Perhaps it was the tree, but something about it ticked the part of Brave's subconscious that was just barely out of reach.

Not wanting to dwindle any longer, she decided to get right into it. "I was out for a run along the moors, making sure everything was secure, and I... I came across Mistycloud." Ears falling, Bravebird's legs shook but the she-cat remained standing as she gritted her teeth. "She was dead. I'm not sure... what caused it. There weren't any injures, but there was a bit of... white stuff coming from her mouth." Clear signs of poison, or the consumption of something that had been fatal. "I would've brought her back here to hold a vigil, but at the same time I spotted Nighthail badly injured. We buried Mistycloud on our way back at the Starry Meadow, and Nighthail is getting looked over now but - it was RiverClan, Twilightstar. Another border trespasser, from what she told me, who wouldn't go back to his side of the border until she made him." A low growl sounded in her chest. "They're still as bold and guppy-brained - even after that patrol you sent to warn them."

Despite the way her shoulders sagged and how tired she appeared, Bravebird's eyes blazed with fury as she looked to her leader. By now she had lost count of how many unprovoked attacks that had been. In the back of her mind a part of her wondered if Mistycloud's death was the fault of those guppies too, but she wouldn't say that out loud without any proof.

[ @Moonraven
@furrensic - whenever night is done getting checked over you can toss her in here if you want! ]

One light green eye shone as she heard the cat enter her den. Bravebird's face greeted her as the leader yawned. The lilac-gray feline stretched as she sat up and wrinkled her nose when she caught the faint whiff of blood. Her green eye sharpened at the molly's call. She sounded like Twilightstar's felt over the past few days.

As the larger warrior picked out her form further back in the den, Twilightstar didn't have to ask what she needed. The news that was shared was nothing good as usual. Mistycloud died from something unknown, although it wasn't hard to come up with an idea about what she had eaten. Spoiled or poisoned. However, it didn't sound like it had been intentional or foul play.

Then there was RiverClan and Nighthail. That explained the scent of blood that she smelt. Why couldn't RiverClan just stay out of WindClan territory? WindClan didn't have this many RiverClan tresspassers until after Larkstar took over. Were cats purposely going out of their way to disobey the younger leader or was she just too soft a leader? Whatever the reason, it was getting a bit much.

"Thank you for burying Mistycloud, it seems that's all you've been doing since you've returned," Twilightstar said sadly. "I'll inform the clan to keep more frequent patrols and a closer eye on RiverClan's border. Since nothing else is working, a kill-on-sight order will be given. Perhaps RiverClan will be less willing to cross WindClan's territory if they know their lives are at risk. If that doesn't stop them then we'll have to push the battle into their territory." She'd prefer RiverClan did not force her paw like that.

"Go rest, you sound like you need it."

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 98 moons - WindClan - aroace - tags; @Moonraven
The last time Softsong had been in her leader's den, she had been full of righteous anger (as she often was), reporting on RiverClan's herb theft. Now here she was once again, but Softsong looked shaken. She was not an easy cat to frighten, but she was frightened now.

"Twilightstar. I was - there was a - you asked me to - sorry. My apologies. Please give me one moment." She stopped, trying to organise her scattered, disorganised thoughts. The pounding of her heart was not helping matters, nor was the underlying shame of showing what Softsong saw as cowardice in front of her leader. She shook her head, trying to clear her mind.

"Last time I was here... when I came to report RiverClan's herb theft. You asked me to keep an eye on the RiverClan border, and so I have - each night before I rest, I do a quick patrol of Sedgewater Valley to make sure nothing is amiss. It's been routine all moon - I figured our warning patrol had done the trick." She took in a shaky breath before continuing.
"This evening, on my nightly patrol, I came across a rogue at the border, eating what I assumed was freshkill. I told him to leave, or I'd make him. When I attacked, he threw his food into my face - he had been eating crowfood. I landed on his back and he tipped himself straight into the water. I jumped off just in time, but - he was going to drown me. Over a rotting, maggot-filled bird." She held back a shiver, gritting her teeth.

"He disappeared into RiverClan territory when he came out of the river. He had a limp, I think, but it wasn't from anything I did - I only managed to claw his back a little before he threw himself into the water."

Twilightstar looked over Softsong's form as she entered her den. She seemed thoroughly shaken by something. While she waited for the molly to regain her bearings, her green eye roamed over the warrior's body in search of any evidence of a fight. Unable to find or scent anything overly concerning, Twilightstar went back to waiting for an answer.

The warrior eventually calms herself and makes her report. Nothing in the report was out of the ordinary until she mentioned the crowfood-eating loner who was proving quite strange. Not that outsiders made much sense to Twilightstar to start with. As the potential drowning was brought up, it finally made sense why the seasoned warrior was so shaken up. Drowning was a horrific experience, Twilightstar's lost a life to drowning and it was anything but pleasant. It was certainly something that stayed with you no matter how much time passed by.

"I'll tell the clan to be on the lookout for the weird outsider, but if he's in RiverClan's territory then he's their problem. Hopefully, he's taken care of." Twilightstar told her. "Patrols will be increased around RiverClan's territory, but are you alright?" She asked with worry gleaming in her green eye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Fang View Post
TinyKit
Wild sugar rush

"Twilightstar?" TinyKit walked into her den, "Can i speak to you?"
@Moonraven

A baby visitor, it's been a while since she's had a kitten come to her den. Not since... Twilightstar felt her pelt shudder at the memory of Foxkit. The poor baby. Twilightstar pushed the thought to the back of her mind and gave Tinykit her full attention. "Of course, Tinykit. What can I do for you?"

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old January 14th, 2024, 09:50 AM

[ @Moonraven ]

"As you may know i am on my sixth moon, and well, TinyKit stared up at his leader
"i looking to be an apprentice soon"
Old January 16th, 2024, 06:26 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:

Twilightstar looked over Softsong's form as she entered her den. She seemed thoroughly shaken by something. While she waited for the molly to regain her bearings, her green eye roamed over the warrior's body in search of any evidence of a fight. Unable to find or scent anything overly concerning, Twilightstar went back to waiting for an answer.

The warrior eventually calms herself and makes her report. Nothing in the report was out of the ordinary until she mentioned the crowfood-eating loner who was proving quite strange. Not that outsiders made much sense to Twilightstar to start with. As the potential drowning was brought up, it finally made sense why the seasoned warrior was so shaken up. Drowning was a horrific experience, Twilightstar's lost a life to drowning and it was anything but pleasant. It was certainly something that stayed with you no matter how much time passed by.

"I'll tell the clan to be on the lookout for the weird outsider, but if he's in RiverClan's territory then he's their problem. Hopefully, he's taken care of." Twilightstar told her. "Patrols will be increased around RiverClan's territory, but are you alright?" She asked with worry gleaming in her green eye.

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 98 moons - WindClan - aroace

It had been a little foolish to patrol on her own in the first place, but she had been confident she could handle one injured rogue. She just.. hadn't been expecting the attempted drowning. Perhaps it's time to learn to swim, she thought grimly.

Now that the adrenaline had worn off, Softsong was exhausted. All she wanted to do was curl up in her nest and sleep.
"That's all I had to report," she mewed, dipping her head.
Old January 16th, 2024, 09:14 AM
See you soon.....

My Mood: Brooding

Quote:
[Sorry for the delay all!]

Twilightstar twitched her hear, finding the warrior's indignity more amusing than anything else. "Alright, I apologize." The leader meowed with an apologetic dip of her head. "I didn't mean to insult. Did you find it near ThunderClan's border."

When the outsider finally spoke, the WindClan leader found herself even more annoyed than she had been moments ago. She's had arrogant and cocky clanmates, and dealt with more of them than she could count on her four paws. However, she found that she was less calm when it came to outsiders acting the same. Especially when it was an outsider asking her for something.

"I don't know what it is about you, but you're rubbing my fur wrong and I can guess the feeling's mutual," Twilightstar bluntly told Blizzard with a piercing glare of her own. Twilightstar never let her personal feelings get in the way of her duties to WindClan. At the moment her job was to decide whether she felt Blizzard would be a good clanmate to WindClan, she'd be more open with accepting outsiders, but the way this came in and spoke to her made her feel otherwise.

"If you weren't looking to be ridiculed you should not have set foot into my camp, let alone crossed into my borders." He really shouldn't have expected anything other than a harsh greeting and should be pleased that ridicule was the only thing he was receiving. "Since you refuse to share your personal reason and I am, once again, only hearing about your desires to sedate your curiosity about how and why the clans believe themselves above all, nothing you are saying or have said makes me feel like you are worth keeping in my clan," Twilightstar told Blizzard more thoughtfully.

"I don't want your loyalty, your dedication, nor do I want your life, those are all fundamental parts of being in a clan. I truly don't think you understand this. This place is home to many young and old, a place of safety from everything out there wanting to hurt my clan. It is not a place to study or to fulfill selfish quests for knowledge and insight. Nor is it a place for a stranger who seemed more troubled by the fact that I was ridiculing him for walking into my home, unannounced, and questioning his intentions to understand why I am."

If the roles were reversed, and Twilightstar just showed up in his home, harmless or otherwise, she'd be apologizing, not trying to explain away his concerns like he was crazy for even thinking she was harmful. But more importantly, the fact that he wasn't even trying made her believe that he had had a severe lack of respect both for her and for WindClan. One does not just show up in a cat's home expecting to be taken in like this.

"I've taken in many outsiders before, but the difference between you and them is that they genuinely seemed to want a home, a place to belong, and are willing to do whatever it takes to earn it, whereas it feels like you are looking for a means to an end." Twilightstar's eye darted over to Featherpelt, done trying to explain her standpoint to someone who most likely wouldn't get it.

"I've never bothered with trials before and I am not going to start now." She meowed. "As much as I would like to trust your judgment, Featherpelt. I think that your judgment may be clouded, I won't risk the clan's safety for it."
@FruitBatz

Twilightstar's ears perked up and a smile formed on her maw as she heard the orange tabby's call.

"Tigermist, welcome. What do you need?" The leader meowed. She had probably a few more troubling memories over fond with Tigermist, but she was genuinely quite proud of the molly's achievements and how far she had come in life.

She had grown quite a bit... perhaps more than she had initially thought. The leader eyed the molly's noticeably large belly and beamed. "I suppose you need to take some time in the nursery?"

The Tom took a deep exhale as he nodded, “of course…I do apologize for wasting your time.” She was right, he did come off as a snotty a tad rude. “You’re right, me coming here as if I was one of you and my lack of respect was…uncalled for. So for Featherpelt's judgement on me is not clouded, but I’m also not like the other outsiders begging to get away from their troubles nor am I looking for a means for to an end.” He said in a more modest tone. “I’d like to start over…anywhere you are more comfortable of talking. Please, just give me an opportunity to make this right.” Blizzard ended with that as he took a deep sigh, looking towards Featherpelt.

@roo!

|Turtlepaw|Honeyoak|
Art Cave!! Come and fill out the form for some awesome drawings of your own characters!!! [/CENTER]
Old January 19th, 2024, 11:11 AM

@Moonraven

Tiny and JackKit ( @TaylorLover12 ) where brought into the den by ( @Alchemist Kitsune ) LET ME GO! tinykit spat