Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 02:21 PM
The Fury of Scourge
Last post by Red'fur
Today 02:08 PM
Crouch & Pounce: Land...
by Blaaze
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 01:59 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by gs29513
Today 01:57 PM

Old July 6th, 2024, 03:45 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshiftreign View Post

Eveningthaw let out a snort of amusement at the teasing nickname, an ear flicking as he finished making his coat sleek and clean. Angergaze, huh? Was that all he was, angry and glaring? Heh. Well, Ryesong wasn't wrong. He had developed a nasty habit of glowering in recent moons after. . . certain events. He couldn't help it, really. Though he had always been jaded, he had taken a few pawsteps deeper into the festering mire of hatred. He had let it out, fed it on blood and bone. It only grew and grew the more he tried to stifle it, so, his rueful glare was just something that would have to be dealt with.

Ryesong was okay, though, he decided. His tail curled casually around his waist, and he passed his rough tongue over a scabbed wound.

"I already have. Was on a huntin' patrol the other evenin', and went out for more just yesterday. Killed a. . . dunno what they're called. They look a lot like little pale deer, with the droopy fur and big eyes. Killed a baby one'a them." A goat, though he had never seen one in person until the mountains despite knowing the word. He had no idea how to place a word to the prey.

"I was thinking," he began, lifting his head to appraise his friend. "Maybe we go an' see if either of the medicine cats need any herbs, an' we head out to pick em up, if so."
Eveningthaw seemed fine, though Ryesong couldn't help but worry about him regardless. His friend had stubbornness as his guiding star and often got in his head about What Must Be Done, whatever that meant.

"Aww, well now I feel kinda bad for it, I bet it was cute. I see why you had to tho, the big one would be too much even for Angergaze."

The dark tabby thought about his friend's proposition. Herbs were very important and medicine cats were pretty much the only high ranks he respected.

"Wow, you really hate not being productive. Does that mean you hate me!? For shame, I quite like your grumpy self! Fine, if you want us to do work so badly we can go out and get some...tinglesworth or whatever it's called." he declared, leaning against Eveningthaw's shoulder dramatically.

Last edited by Shade.; July 6th, 2024 at 03:45 AM.
Old July 6th, 2024, 01:59 PM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post

Starrykit
Riverclan | 2 moons
Mind Reader

Starrykit lay in the clearing, staring at the freshkill pile from afar, wondering whether she would be allowed to take something to eat or not. By now she was already used to eating water prey on her own, but she missed Mistyshard's and Elderkit's company. She felt lonely... and strange, because everyone knew by now that she couldn't watch blood.

A few river shrimps glittered under the sun. The perfect snack. No blood in those little things! And she loved their taste, too!
She scampered around, avoiding cats walking here and there, and flopped down near the prey pile with a curious expression.

She observed her clanmates while sucking the tender flesh out of their shells. Would someone even notice her?

(open)

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\44 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·
In all her years of being mostly blind she learned to keep a keen ear on things especially with the rival competition of other clans. Her sense of hearing only since increased once Riverclan moved territory, leading Owltalon's ears to be slightly more sensitive. Both a blessing and a horrid curse. She couldn't go a day without hearing something like a bird overheard. She'd almost leap out of her skin in those moments. This whole place put her on edge....

But then she heard something odd, far more unusual than what Owltalon considered odd. The Lionheart twitched an ear towards the noise before rising up to her paws. It was coming from the kill pile. Owltalon prepared herself to shoo something away but was instead met with the milky scent of a young kit. Starrykit?

She wiggled her red nose around, as if it were searching for an answer. Yep. That was certainly Starrykit. "Aye, little one! Whatcha doin' o'er 'ere? Aren't cha still on milk?" Owltalon wasn't completely sure about how kits worked, but Starrykit seemed way to young to be eating whatever she was. It smelt fishy and honestly insanely good.

Owltalon wondered which cat brung that in for prey. She'd have to thank them, it was probably the closest she'd ever get to tasting the food back at home. "Chap, yer not in trouble, I just wanna know whatcha doin' out here... And eatin'."

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old July 6th, 2024, 04:15 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post

Starrykit
Riverclan | 2 moons
Mind Reader

Starrykit lay in the clearing, staring at the freshkill pile from afar, wondering whether she would be allowed to take something to eat or not. By now she was already used to eating water prey on her own, but she missed Mistyshard's and Elderkit's company. She felt lonely... and strange, because everyone knew by now that she couldn't watch blood.

A few river shrimps glittered under the sun. The perfect snack. No blood in those little things! And she loved their taste, too!
She scampered around, avoiding cats walking here and there, and flopped down near the prey pile with a curious expression.

She observed her clanmates while sucking the tender flesh out of their shells. Would someone even notice her?

(open)

Shellkit - 3 moons - he/him

This new camp was starting to feel far more like home! A river right by the camp (oh how he wanted to paddle in it) and no silly clans to pester them! When he needed it, daydreaming still helped, but, those occasions were rare. Things were good! After so long, he didn't think much about home, or the terrible battle that them removed from it - he barely even remembered it. Today, clouds scattered a sunny sky, like his mother's speckled pelt. Time to go and have fun!! Trying his hardest not to trip, he bounded through the clearing. The stony terrain took some getting used to, but he kinda liked it!! Though, he was running out of things to explore: nosing his way into the other dens was far too scary.

The kit's excited bounds soon came to a stop. The camp was pretty quiet. There wasn't much to do at all. In search of something fascinating, he scanned the camp... He reaaaaaaally wanted to swim in the river, but he knew he'd get in trouble - or worse, get washed away!! So that was out of the picture. His sister didn't seem to be about, nor did his mother - there were a few warirors, but he didn't want to pester them. - Oh! By the prey pile, lay a pale little kit. Finally, someone approachable!

The tomkit bounded over, pouncing down next to her. "Hello!" He mewled giddily, "I don't know if we've met?? My name's Shellkit!"
oops back from hiatus early

Old July 7th, 2024, 09:09 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Brokenstream | 21 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
sleek golden bengal tom with light green eyes, jet black ears & back legs
header by @/Marigoldwhisper

◜◜

Brokenstream let out a yawn in between grooming himself, ears pricked with alertness for any sounds of disturbance. The tom felt as though he was always on edge, away from the real RiverClan camp. Would they ever be able to go home?

The RiverClan warrior looked around, watching as one of the kits bounded towards the prey pile to greet another warrior. His heart panged in his chest. There was a river, there was prey even, and their leader and deputy were doing their best. But it still wasn't home. He sighed, shaking his head ever so slightly, as if waving away his dismay like it was an annoying fly. 'Instead of moping, I should be doing something useful.' He gazed around the camp until his eyes settled on a familiar Lionheart.

"Duskleaf!" He called, getting up with a stretch before bounding over to the tom. "How about some fishing? I haven't had a good carp in awhile." Brokenstream licked his lips after he spoke, eyes drifting to look at the raging river near their camp. "Though, we might have to go for a swim if we really want to catch anything worth eating." Besides, at least Duskleaf wouldn't have to smell for fish. He hoped this was a good way to help his Clanmate feel as though he was just as useful as anyone else in the Clan, regardless of a working nose or not. Besides, Brokenstream had been hoping to get to know the young Lionheart more. It was impressive to be so young and held to such high regard, but it must be stressful during these trying times. "What do you say?"

( @Seamrog | hope this starter is okay !! )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP

FORMERLY JELLYCAT
Old July 7th, 2024, 09:37 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Beaverkit-He/Him
6 Moons

————————

Beaverkit existed.

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)
Old July 7th, 2024, 01:02 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'VE SWALLOWED THE SUN
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
SALAMANDERKIT . 3 MOONS . SHE/HER . RIVERCLAN
It's been a hot minute since Salamanderkit did anything but right about now's a good time to find her gnawing on a scraggly piece of bramble. The thorns have been picked off, either by her or someone conscientious enough not to let a kitten stick thorns in her mouth, and now all that's left to do is chew the everlovin' life out of it.

It's hard work. She falls asleep working on it.

activitypost.

gravelly waypoint
Old July 7th, 2024, 02:05 PM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyCat View Post

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Brokenstream | 21 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
sleek golden bengal tom with light green eyes, jet black ears & back legs
header by @/Marigoldwhisper

◜◜

Brokenstream let out a yawn in between grooming himself, ears pricked with alertness for any sounds of disturbance. The tom felt as though he was always on edge, away from the real RiverClan camp. Would they ever be able to go home?

The RiverClan warrior looked around, watching as one of the kits bounded towards the prey pile to greet another warrior. His heart panged in his chest. There was a river, there was prey even, and their leader and deputy were doing their best. But it still wasn't home. He sighed, shaking his head ever so slightly, as if waving away his dismay like it was an annoying fly. 'Instead of moping, I should be doing something useful.' He gazed around the camp until his eyes settled on a familiar Lionheart.

"Duskleaf!" He called, getting up with a stretch before bounding over to the tom. "How about some fishing? I haven't had a good carp in awhile." Brokenstream licked his lips after he spoke, eyes drifting to look at the raging river near their camp. "Though, we might have to go for a swim if we really want to catch anything worth eating." Besides, at least Duskleaf wouldn't have to smell for fish. He hoped this was a good way to help his Clanmate feel as though he was just as useful as anyone else in the Clan, regardless of a working nose or not. Besides, Brokenstream had been hoping to get to know the young Lionheart more. It was impressive to be so young and held to such high regard, but it must be stressful during these trying times. "What do you say?"

( @Seamrog | hope this starter is okay !! )

Duskleaf

20 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Lionheart

As he often did when he had some spare time, Duskleaf sat in one of the more elevated parts of camp, where he could see the waves at the bottom of the mountain. The sounds of crashing waves and of the wind were calming, but although the peace and quiet was nice, sometimes it could be a little boring. But then Duskleaf turned his head to see a cat he was starting to becoming more familiar with approaching.

"Oh, Brokenstream, hello!" Duskleaf said as he rose to his feet. "Fishing sounds good! I've been missing the taste of salmon so it'll be great to catch some again." He hadn't been fishing for a while at all, so practicing it again would mean less chance of forgetting how to later on. Besides, fishing was the easiest type of hunting for him to do now that he couldn’t smell. Every other type of hunting was affected, but fishing stayed the same. He wondered if Brokenstream had been thinking about that, since he had told the warrior on a border patrol about his nose injury and he seemed to understand, not just about the injury itself but also that he didn’t want the whole clan to know about it.

"I don't mind a bit of swimming either, makes my fur a bit tidier." He said, quickly glancing down at his fur on one side, it wasn’t the tidiest and had a few leaves sticking out. "Well, makes it tidier for…a moment or two." He said with a slight laugh at the end. He used to really hate his fur being messy and full of leaves, but now he actually somewhat liked it, as long as it wasn’t too messy.

(The starter's great!)

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old July 7th, 2024, 02:37 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Sharkhail softly walked around the camp. He was itching to do something but had nothing currently on his plate.
Old July 7th, 2024, 07:57 PM

Bump Policy: anytime just expect sometimes long waits
My Mood: Lonely

~!FLOWKIT!~
FlowKit bounded across the small clearing, lightly wobbling over. She/He giggled in delight as she/he went looking for other kits.

-----------------------------http://https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/WEBSITEKITTY-----ask me to draw your oc!--------------------------
Seedclan! - https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...=1#post1614985
Pronouns !! - https://en.pronouns.page/@w_ebs
Old July 8th, 2024, 02:32 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Fast asleep within the apprentice's den was Moonpaw. She restlessly tossed and turned as she slept.

All around her had been swallowed by a shadow of sorts, only the ground below her visible. As she slowly rose to her feet, she felt like she was being watched and turned around to see a cat with an abnormally large grin and these eyes that just screamed 'RUN FOR YOUR LIFE' staring down at her. Almost immediately she took off like a rocket, hopping over everything in her path and soon coming to the edge of a cliff. She stopped and turned around again, the mysterious cat slowly getting closer before suddenly raising a claw. Just as the claws made contact with her she finally woke up.

Moonpaw jolted up with a gasp, eyes wide as she looked around in confusion and fear. Damn her nightmares.
She slowly padded out to clear her head in the clearing.