Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
As the night falls on us...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 02:45 AM
September Gathering
Last post by taillow
Today 02:34 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 02:20 AM
"it never rains in...
Last post by alec
Today 01:50 AM
Milkbee Design Competition!
Last post by Eidolon
Today 01:36 AM

Old October 15th, 2020, 04:23 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

So fishing, swimming, and general territory exploration. That gave Lionstar an idea. "Why don't we go on a walk? We can hit up the major landmarks and try to get you a little more familiar with everything, and on our way back try our paws at fishing." Swimming could be a tomorrow activity.

Since she didn't reference battle training, it seemed like they could breeze through this and get her into her final assessment soon. Of course, Lionstar didn't want her to feel pressured.. once they had some progress with her skills he'd give it as an offer. He knew moving Clans and trying to learn new techniques wasn't easy. "It's more like a snake, it curves through the forest and whips down past ShadowClan. We can follow it toward Lionsrange so you can see how it moves."

[ @implimm ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old October 15th, 2020, 06:29 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports + Joining

[ @BILL. ]

Cicadakit looked up, tilted his head at Lionstar. His chest seemed to clench in on itself with anxiety. 'A while' was right. Even though it was long dead, he ducked his head to gently set the caterpillar down by his paws before glancing up again. "I know," he said softly. "I didn't mean to. I- I got distracted." He poked the fuzzy caterpillar body. It rolled limply onto its side. "I was following this. I didn't realize I had wandered out. I'm very sorry."
Old October 15th, 2020, 06:58 AM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports + Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
The smell of infection made Lionstar recoil as Mapleleaf approached him, and he scrunched his muzzle at her distastefully. "I can't believe you're not dead," he informed her bluntly. "You sure smell like it."

[ @Evie ]
"Oh, trust me, on the inside I am," she said dully. "But thanks for the compliment." I can't believe you're not dead, Lionstar. I kinda thought you would be.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old October 15th, 2020, 07:33 AM
dont try to wake me

@ChillCat, @Daunting Drago0n

"Nothing happened," Sassafrasfire finds themselves saying very quickly. They surprised even themselves. With a little shake of their head, they sigh. "Ternsky is likely okay, she's strong and capable, more than I am even. I don't know what she's doing right now, but nothing happened to her." The warrior looks down at Shadowkit and puts a paw on the kit's head, not pressing down or anything. More like a pat. "Thanks. I don't think you're sad."
After another couple of heartbeats, the feline lets out a sigh and stands up. "Well, my head is certainly cleared up thanks to you two. I'm going to go and make myself useful and fish up the river a bit. Good luck with the medicine cat thing, and good luck with... Your kit stuff," they meow very seriously to the two cats consecutively before turning to walk away.
[ Sorry for the delay and cutting it short, but thank you for roleplaying with Sadsa! (: ]
you may remind me after a few days
to reply if you have sent me a message or a post.
Old October 15th, 2020, 08:10 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

[OPEN - takes place during the gathering]

Mossygrove had, of course, not gone to the gathering. She was not permitted to, nor would she even want to in the first place. If her sister truly was the leader of ShadowClan now, she would have her killed on sight. Mossygrove didn't want to stir up any trouble for herself. But...she was awfully lonely. She had met many cats here so far, but hadn't really made any friends. She missed her grandmother. She...she missed Falcondive.

The gray she-cat sat in the clearing near the fresh-kill pile, looking up at the stars surrounding the full moon. She wondered if anyone up there was looking out for her.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 15th, 2020, 08:15 AM
clearing away the dust

@RedHead @Arie @Supernatural Slushie

Mossygrove nodded a quiet thanks to Ripplepaw when she corrected Eelpaw. It wasn't that the warrior didn't appreciate the kind gesture. She just...really valued her personal space.
"That would be lovely," she responded when Ripplepaw offered to show her the territory. But, surely she shouldn't be going exploring with two apprentices by herself, right? Apprentices were supposed to have warriors with them, but she hardly counted, with how new she was.

She peered at Goosefury, thinking for a moment. He didn't trust her. Maybe she could change his mind. One warrior at a time, she would make a good name for herself.
"If you're so concerned, why don't you come with us?" she offered.

Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 15th, 2020, 08:16 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkscape View Post
[OPEN - takes place during the gathering]

Mossygrove had, of course, not gone to the gathering. She was not permitted to, nor would she even want to in the first place. If her sister truly was the leader of ShadowClan now, she would have her killed on sight. Mossygrove didn't want to stir up any trouble for herself. But...she was awfully lonely. She had met many cats here so far, but hadn't really made any friends. She missed her grandmother. She...she missed Falcondive.

The gray she-cat sat in the clearing near the fresh-kill pile, looking up at the stars surrounding the full moon. She wondered if anyone up there was looking out for her.
Fennelheart saw the former loner sitting alone during the gathering. She didn’t go because she typically found the gathering quite boring, she never really enjoyed small talk, but from the look on Mossygrove’s face, she figured she could use someone to talk to, so she padded over and quietly sat down. She figured Mossygrove probably lived in a clan at one point as she became a warrior at joining not an apprentice like they usually were,” Hello. I’m Fennelheart...I know it’s hard joining this clan, I actually switched clans as a young warrior against my will...I was born and raised in the old Skyclan actually.“ she meowed. She remembered how many clanmates decided to leave the clan over the merge, some joined Thunderclan, Windclan, and Shadowclan. She forced herself to stay. She frankly, didn’t make a good impression with then Lionstorm, refusing to swim and hating Riverclan strongly. But she’d grown use to living here, though she still sometimes said she was from Skyclan not Riverclan, and had always refused to do any sort of swimming or fishing outside of a basic lesson on it.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; October 15th, 2020 at 08:25 AM.
Old October 15th, 2020, 08:28 AM
clearing away the dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Fennelheart saw the former Shadowclanner sitting alone during the gathering. She didn’t go because she typically found the gathering quite boring, she never really enjoyed small talk, but from the look on Mossygrove’s face, she figured she could use someone to talk to, so she padded over and quietly sat down,” Hello. I’m Fennelheart...I know it’s hard switching clans, I actually switched clans as a young warrior against my will...I was born and raised in the old Skyclan actually.“ she meowed. She remembered how many clanmates decided to leave the clan over the merge, some joined Thunderclan, Windclan, and Shadowclan. She forced herself to stay. She frankly, didn’t make a good impression with then Lionstorm, refusing to swim and hating Riverclan strongly. But she’d grown use to living here, though she still sometimes said she was from Skyclan not Riverclan, and had always refused to do any sort of swimming or fishing outside of a basic lesson on it.
Mossygrove startled a bit when she heard the other cat approach her, and her blue eyes quickly were drawn to Fennelheart. The warrior's gray pelt glowed silver in the bright moonlight, and she paused for a moment as she listened to what Fennelheart had to say. Stop worrying, Mossygrove told herself. Nobody here knows who you are or where you came from. Just that you're new, and that you have a clan name. That's all. She sighed inwardly.

"Thank you," She nodded, forcing herself to sound calm and collected. "I...yeah, it's been difficult. RiverClan is just...so different than the other Clans. It's quite the culture shock, honestly." She didn't think she'd ever get used to eating fish, and it was increasingly rare that land-prey ended up on the fresh-kill pile. She'd have to do more hunting by herself.
"You're from SkyClan? That's amazing," she commented. She wasn't sure she'd ever met a cat from SkyClan, the old Clan that deteriorated, dissolving itself into RiverClan once its final leader retired. She was curious and wanted to learn more. "What was it like?"

Old October 15th, 2020, 08:29 AM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

// @punkscape
Owlflight decided not to go to Gathering-well, it hadn't been his choice. He was injured, injured badly. His head still hurt, his wounds still ached. His head hurt, sure, because he bonked it...but it also hurt because he didn't understand. I have no idea why. The dark brown tom looked towards that newcomer. Mossygrove. What a pretty name. He walked over, still in slight pain and staggering a bit. Barely anyone else had stayed back so...maybe he should try to make conversation with the one cat that was there? She looked nice enough...a tad bit lost.

"Hello," Owlflight rumbled as he walked over. He didn't say much more...he didn't feel like he should. It was a weird feeling. Owlflight cracked a smile, which looked rather menacing against his serious yellow eyes and solemn expression.
being this young is art

Old October 15th, 2020, 08:33 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkscape View Post
Mossygrove startled a bit when she heard the other cat approach her, and her blue eyes quickly were drawn to Fennelheart. The warrior's gray pelt glowed silver in the bright moonlight, and she paused for a moment as she listened to what Fennelheart had to say. Stop worrying, Mossygrove told herself. Nobody here knows who you are or where you came from. Just that you're new, and that you have a clan name. That's all. She sighed inwardly.

"Thank you," She nodded, forcing herself to sound calm and collected. "I...yeah, it's been difficult. RiverClan is just...so different than the other Clans. It's quite the culture shock, honestly." She didn't think she'd ever get used to eating fish, and it was increasingly rare that land-prey ended up on the fresh-kill pile. She'd have to do more hunting by herself.
"You're from SkyClan? That's amazing," she commented. She wasn't sure she'd ever met a cat from SkyClan, the old Clan that deteriorated, dissolving itself into RiverClan once its final leader retired. She was curious and wanted to learn more. "What was it like?"
Fennelheart gave a thoughtful smile,” It took a while for me to adjust to being here, and took me a really long time to be able to call myself a Riverclanner. Yeah, a think a few cats from the old Skyclan are still here, most of them ended up becoming loners. Skyclan is in some ways like all the clans, just we were good at climbing rocks. We could chase a squirrel up the side of a cliff and catch it, and we also hunting in the trees, don’t worry we did hunt on land too. I just love how all the kits think Skyclanners slept in the trees, we always slept on the ground, it’s far more comfortable, and we wouldn’t want kits falling out of a nest in a tree.” she chuckled to the warrior.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here