Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 07:58 PM
Give The Character Above A...
Last post by korok
Today 07:57 PM
Word Association
Last post by finley !!
Today 07:57 PM
Hollowkit finder
Last post by DaUwULord
Today 07:48 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Beaan
Today 07:37 PM

Old February 28th, 2023, 01:21 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Giant's Rest

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
bumblebreak === >
Mmmm... AHA. There, just a whiff of prey scent through the snow. It wasn't too far away, so she wouldn't have to ditch Wolfpaw. She dropped into a low crouch, snaking around the rock. A woodpecker fidgeted at the base of a smaller tree, where the snow was more or less cleared so it could get at the dirt underneath. In a flash Bumblebreak shot forward and pinned it to a thick root. A crunch of its neck was all it took to finish the job.

She raised her head to watch Wolfpaw, the large red-crested bird dangling from her jaws.

[ rolled a dice to decide for funsies and got a 19 ]

Wolfpaw caught the familiar warm spice of prey-scent on the wind and started towards the source, only a few fox-lengths away. Quietly, he hid behind a bush, watching the target carefully. It was a mouse, smaller than the rats he was used to at the junkyard, but similar enough that he was fairly sure he could catch it.

His gaze flicked to the side, noting a bush diagonal of him, and in one swift motion he rushed forward, snapping the mouse in his jaws, and darted behind the second bush - a hunting style he had developed from living in an environment where his prey would be stolen if he was too obvious about catching it. He gave the rodent a sharp shake, ensuring it was dead, and returned to Bumblebreak with his catch, scrawny though it may be.

“when you're with the right person, every place is a right place.”
— ocean waves, studio ghibli

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - fields of misteria

Last edited by beau; February 28th, 2023 at 01:22 PM.
Old February 28th, 2023, 01:36 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naiad View Post

[ rolled a dice to decide for funsies and got a 19 ]

Wolfpaw caught the familiar warm spice of prey-scent on the wind and started towards the source, only a few fox-lengths away. Quietly, he hid behind a bush, watching the target carefully. It was a mouse, smaller than the rats he was used to at the junkyard, but similar enough that he was fairly sure he could catch it.

His gaze flicked to the side, noting a bush diagonal of him, and in one swift motion he rushed forward, snapping the mouse in his jaws, and darted behind the second bush - a hunting style he had developed from living in an environment where his prey would be stolen if he was too obvious about catching it. He gave the rodent a sharp shake, ensuring it was dead, and returned to Bumblebreak with his catch, scrawny though it may be.
bumblebreak === >
Oh, perfect. At least they weren't heading back empty-pawed. Someone could definitely make a meal out of both of these. She headd back through the snow to Wolfpaw to give him an approving nod and then gestured in the direction of camp with a flick of an ear; with her mouth stuffed full of feathers, it was difficult to speak, and hopefully he understood what she meant when she turned with a wave of her tail to return home.
Old February 28th, 2023, 01:47 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
bumblebreak === >
Oh, perfect. At least they weren't heading back empty-pawed. Someone could definitely make a meal out of both of these. She headd back through the snow to Wolfpaw to give him an approving nod and then gestured in the direction of camp with a flick of an ear; with her mouth stuffed full of feathers, it was difficult to speak, and hopefully he understood what she meant when she turned with a wave of her tail to return home.

Wolfpaw took note of the woodpecker in Bumblebreak’s jaws - he didn’t think he had eaten a woodpecker before. Maybe he would look for it in the prey pile later if it was still there. Following the indication of the warrior’s ears, the apprentice followed Bumblebreak back to camp.

“when you're with the right person, every place is a right place.”
— ocean waves, studio ghibli

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - fields of misteria
Old February 28th, 2023, 05:32 PM
:) !!

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Muskrat Mire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
╔═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╗
Sootfur (he/him)
Thunderclan
Light grey tabby with blue/grey eyes
╚═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╝

Sootfur's voice trailed off as he noticed the young apprentice's sudden change of mood. Did I say something wrong? He hoped not, but couldn't ask anything before Shrikepaw did.

"Uhm, right." He glanced around thoughtfully, trying to decide the best thing to do at that moment. It was surely getting late, but... there was still a hint of prey scent out there, and he didn't want to come back with only one piece of prey. Even though it was leaf-bare.

"I think I've found a mouse trail. Let's see what else we can find before it gets dark." The gray tabby signaled with his tail to Shrikepaw to follow and walked slowly, his back lowered so he would be less visible in the undergrowth.

After a few minutes he found a brown, plump mouse nibbling some seeds. He pounced on it in the way he'd been taught as an apprentice and killed it swiftly without it having the chance to run away.
Before picking it up, he told the young tomcat: "Let's head back now. It's too late to stay out anymore. Let's return to get your prey and then off we go."

Not a fabulous hunting patrol, especially if they were only two. But Sootfur was happy: they'd found some food in the harsh season, he'd helped the apprentice catch one on his own, and they hadn't encountered any muskrats today. Yes. A good day, after all.

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

[ @FireSandwich (I'll report, you can just reply and be fine!) ]
Shrikepaw nodded at Sootfur's words, returning to where he had buried the squirrel he caught. He stayed silent as they trekked back to camp, mulling over the events of the day. He had actually...had fun. Shrikepaw sighed, thoughts swirling like a storm. It seemed so wrong to enjoy life when his mother couldn't. But maybe...maybe that would've been what she wanted. With a quick shake of his head, he quickened his pace to match Sootfur.
Old February 28th, 2023, 08:23 PM
Crazy Cat Lady Juni <33

Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

~THUNDER'LEAP~

the molly rolled in the grass as her beautiful black and white short coat felt the breeze. she felt free. and not just any kind of free, a beautiful and powerful free. she let out little giggles as her tail wagged happily like a puppies. her ears pinned as she purred

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵ My Characters ︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵
Vixen'Dance - Pickled'Snarl - Charred'kit

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵ My Characters ‿︵︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵
⚛》》》ALL PERMS GIVEN EXCEPT MAJOR INJURIES《《《⚛
Bump me after 48 hrs!
Staff sign here?
Old February 28th, 2023, 09:56 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Oriolepaw nodded at Sootfur’s instruction. Wits are as important as muscles, and strategy is never to be neglected. Okay. He could do that.

He swept his eyes across Sootfur’s form, trying to decide what part of him would be the easiest to hit. Oriolepaw was a tall cat, but he had a feeling that Sootfur would guard his face and neck well. His stomach was guarded by Sootfur’s legs, so that would be hard to hit.

Suddenly getting an idea, he rushed the other tom. He’d heard once that tails were for balance; if he tried to grab Sootfur’s tail and succeeded, what would happen?

Rushing past Sootfur, Oriolepaw attempted to clamp down on his tail with his jaws.
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old March 1st, 2023, 12:26 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

╔═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╗
Sootfur (he/him)
Thunderclan
Light grey tabby with blue/grey eyes
╚═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╝

Sootfur noticed Oriolepaw's gaze traveling all over him, then stopped more on his back for a second more. Oh, that's exactly how I'd started as well. Let's see if he really does it...

But the black and orange apprentice was aiming at his tail, actually.
Sootfur had already started moving away as Oriolepaw lunged toward him, turning quickly his rear body to the other side so that he would face the apprentice face-to-face.

Oriolepaw's jaws closed down on empty air, and Sootfur stayed still in the same position he had landed while dodging.
"Aiming at your enemy's tail when you're facing them face-to-face might be too difficult. Look at me: I'm small, compared to many other warriors. That's why I'll always be quicker with such a banal move."

Sootfur observed thoughtfully at the apprentice for a few moments in silence, trying to recall his memories and experiences to help this apprentice more. He had to understand, learn the dynamics of the battle.
"..One day, you will be able to take better choices by instinct, thanks to your prior experience. For example..."

He took a few steps back so that they faced each other in the same way they previously started the exercise.
"Yes, now it's hard both for me and you to hit each other. When you attacked, I was defending myself. If I were to attack you right now, you would be in defense instead." Yes, that's what Tawnywhisper used to say. I miss her so much...

"When you attack, you expose your vulnerable parts to the enemy, who had on the other hand to defend themselves. This seems like an unresolvable problem, so we have to think out of the schemes." He bunched his muscles and crouched on his fore legs, so that Oriolepaw could clearly see he was preparing himself. His eyes were fixed on the apprentice's eyes, but his head was already working out his future move.

"Ready? I'm coming. You try to block me."

After Oriolepaw's nod, Sootfur leaped. He expected an instinctive dodge, so he landed neatly beside the apprentice and as soon as his paws hit the ground, his right foreleg aimed a blow at the young tom's closest paw. If he could get him to lose his balance, he would panic and Sootfur would be free to swipe at his muzzle.

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

[ @Cherry~ ]

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has an open den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old March 1st, 2023, 02:29 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: Mossy Den

Hazelpaw stared at Hailhawk completely deadpan as he made a play on words. She really should have chosen a different warrior to take her on a tour of the territory. With a huff, she mentally noted the correction before bounding off in a random direction, eventually coming upon an area where there was an abandoned twoleg strucutre.

"WHOA! What's this??" the Siamese asked excitedly, bounding up and sniffing the edges with absolutely no sense of danger.

@poseidon

if i look back, i am lost
passive & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old March 1st, 2023, 04:31 PM
mother of four children

Status: That one person who refuses to go into the haunted house
My Mood: Goofy

Silver'eyes sat calmly outside of the training cave, waiting for her new apprentice. The sun shined brightly through the leaves, and her fur rustled in the wind. She smiled as a couple of leaves fell around her, before she became serious again as she waited. @zeebles
Golden'petal {She/Her} [WindClan]
Frost'paw {She/Her} [RiverClan]
Old March 1st, 2023, 04:37 PM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acantha View Post
Silver'eyes sat calmly outside of the training cave, waiting for her new apprentice. The sun shined brightly through the leaves, and her fur rustled in the wind. She smiled as a couple of leaves fell around her, before she became serious again as she waited. @zeebles
Wisppaw wove through the trees and shivered as the cold wind blew past her. She peeked behind a branch, and there sat a rather mature looking she-cat, her mentor Silvereyes. Wisppaw gathered herself and walked out in front of the cave.

"Hi there. I'm Wisppaw, but you probably knew that already... Uh, what should I do first?" She asked, unsure whether she should make eye contact or keep her head down.

my rp tracker