Today 03:12 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 8th, 2020, 10:58 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Shellkit raced to the warrior and plopped down in from of them, tail still twitching and rays wide open. “I’d like a cool story from you please!” She mewed.

(Could it be a bit quick? I want her to get apped this meeting.)
Fennelheart gave a smile nodding to the kit,” So here’s a good one. I was out hunting as a young apprentice, and wanted to impress my mentor, so I decided to hunt this huge bird, it was like twice my size. So I launched myself on the bird, but it was so much bigger than me it just started to fly away with me on it’s back. I couldn’t seem to kill it and I thought I’d be carried away. My mentor managed to catch the bird and bring it down, but I later was bragging about how I caught a bird. So yes dear, I’ve flown before.“ she purred

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 8th, 2020, 11:55 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Ripplepaw was passing by in the clearing, aiming to find someone to talk with and hopefully take her out to do a bit of training. She was so ridiculously close to being able to take her final assessment.
Though as she was just padding along, minding her own business, the small silvery feline did a double take. There was a gray-furred feline in the clearing.... And Ripplepaw knew she'd seen her somewhere before. At a gathering or something maybe.... or maybe she was going crazy. But Ripplepaw could've sword she'd seen her before somewhere.

Walking over, Ripplepaw came right up to the she-cat, eyes narrowing as she stared right at her for a moment. Yeah. Nothing was triggering other than a weird sense she'd seen this cat somewhere before. "What's your name?" She asked, tilting her head ever so slightly, still not respecting personal boundaries with how close her face was to the other cat's.

@punkscape @Supernatural Slushie @Arie

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old October 8th, 2020, 01:16 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Fennelheart gave a smile nodding to the kit,” So here’s a good one. I was out hunting as a young apprentice, and wanted to impress my mentor, so I decided to hunt this huge bird, it was like twice my size. So I launched myself on the bird, but it was so much bigger than me it just started to fly away with me on it’s back. I couldn’t seem to kill it and I thought I’d be carried away. My mentor managed to catch the bird and bring it down, but I later was bragging about how I caught a bird. So yes dear, I’ve flown before.“ she purred
Shellkit sprang to her paws, “Wo REALLY!?!? That is so cool?!? I’m gonna ride a bird all the way to Shadowclan!!!!” She mewed before doing what was supposed to be a dogs howl but, she just failed miserabl. And took off across the clearing.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old October 8th, 2020, 07:16 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @RedHead, @punkscape ]

Goosefury was laying half-in, half-out of the warriors den, his eye narrowed in concentration. There was a new cat in the clearing. One he'd never seen before, yet one that looked rather familiar. He couldn't put his paw on it, on that strange feeling of familiarity. He was meant to be a camp guard, his job to keep an eye on suspicious activity around the main clearing, but this she-cat didn't seem suspicious, only merely out of place.

That was, until he suddenly caught the unmistakeable scent of ShadowClan, and when he saw Ripplepaw trotting closer to the stranger, he couldn't remain seated any longer.

He hopped up and hurried across the clearing, his single eye sparking with wariness and the fur along his spine beginning to rise. He paused a few steps behind Ripplepaw and peered at the newcomer - or, rather, up at her, because she was that much taller than him, but peered at her all the same. The majority of his burning disgust for the wetlands-dwelling Clan may have been shifted over onto Sparrowsnap, but he was still studying her carefully, obviously distrustful. "Who are you?" It was a simple question, but asked with a sense of authoritarian command and requesting much more than just a name.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old October 8th, 2020, 09:09 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
Halfpaw tapped a foot to the ground, thinking about what she wanted to do. There was plenty they could do. But what would an older apprentice want?
"If you don't feel too childish about it, how about tag?"
The pure unbridled adrenaline that came from just chasing your friends was fantastic. She remembered once when she was a kit, instead of tagging, they'd bop each other pretty hard, sometimes knocking their brain a bit sideways, long enough for the other to run away.
It was pretty fun and she missed it.

@eerie elysian
Beanpaw
________

As Halfpaw appeared to be thinking, the siamese sat up and began to stretch his limbs. A yawn escaped his mouth, and by the time he was all stretched out and ready, she spoke again. At her suggestion, he flattened his ears. He tried desperately to recognize this term — "tag"? — but no matter how thoroughly he searched his brain, he couldn’t quite recall what it meant. How to play... "tag". Or if he had even heard of the word. With a slightly embarrassed tone of voice, Beanpaw spoke. "Uhm, uh. If you, don’t mind me asking, uh... what’s... 'tag'?"

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old October 9th, 2020, 06:36 AM

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports + Joining

Cheetahfang was roaming around riverclan's border letting his paws lead him where ever and they lead him directly into Riverclan territory he still hadn't noticed until he picked up the sent of a familiar cat. @BILL.

Last edited by Festive Neon; October 9th, 2020 at 06:36 AM.
Old October 9th, 2020, 07:47 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @punkscape @RedHead @Supernatural Slushie --

Eelpaw had been slowly observing. The black tabby didn't really go running up to others unless it was to make sure that they didn't disappear but right now there was a stranger who Goosefury had approached too and in Eelpaw's eyes that meant it was safe. Somewhat. And so the tom stood up and slowly made his way over, a slight jump in his gait from suppressed excitement and curiosity. Eelpaw felt a lot... but suppressed those emotions outside of the worry for others disappearing. But the was encouraged by Ripplepaw's - who he'd seen around in camp being... her - open and active approach and he let the smile glace his face as he walked over to the group of three cats, four with the young apprentice joining them. Finally looking at her properly he spotted... a sense of loneliness. Was she lonely like he'd been when everyone had left him? At least he cats who didn't leave him any longer but that didn't make it any easier to like... handle things. Because he did still miss those who'd disappeared. And so instead of interrogating her like everyone else was doing he just leaned forward and wrapped his paws around her leg in a small hug as he smiled brightly.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old October 9th, 2020, 07:47 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@RedHead @Supernatural Slushie @Arie

Mossygrove startled at the apprentice dashing up to her. It was only natural that she would be curious, there was a stranger in her clan. But the lack of common sense about personal space did make the warrior's pelt prickle a bit.

"I- I'm-" She didn't have time to answer before another skeptical cat approached her, this one seeming more hostile than the apprentice. She had felt this one's gaze burning into her pelt before he approached her, as well, and it made her rather uncomfortable. Boy, she was going to have to get used to this. All this...questioning. These frequent interviews with her new clanmates.

"I'm Mossygrove," She managed to get the words out. "I've only just joined. Lionstar announced my arrival at the clan meeting, I believe." The amount of cats who must not have gone, or maybe weren't paying attention...No, she couldn't be irritated at them for that. She was far guilty of not attending clan meetings. One of the many things that was going to change with her new start in life.

"I was...wondering if I could see the territory?" She asked after convincing herself to speak again. "I'm not very familiar with it, and it...feels strange going out without knowing where I'm going." She wasn't going to push her luck by going out alone.

It was then that the small and silent black tabby apprentice approached her and hugged her leg. She really didn't like being touched. Especially by strangers. Her fur bristled and her heart rate picked up for a moment before she forced herself to settle down. This was just a kid.
"I- um, you're very sweet, but...um, please don't," She stammered. She didn't want to hurt the kid's feelings, but she wanted him to stop touching her.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; October 9th, 2020 at 07:54 AM.
Old October 9th, 2020, 09:23 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Splashleap was bored. And she had something that had been banging around in her mind for AGES. That fish she had seen at Cattail pond...........suppose she caught it? Wouldn't that be GREAT? It would be SO spectacular, no one would know what to say! It was so big, and so TASTY looking. If you thought fish looked tasty that was. Which she did. So yes, it looked tasty. But..........as great as she was, she couldn't take it on ALONE! Which was why she was in the clearing really. She needed to find someone just as happy, excited (or crazy) as herself to EAT THE FISH! The fish force! THAT was a cool name!

So, with these criteria in mind, she marched up to the nearest non-apprentice (because apprentices were CLEARLY to small, even if they were bigger than her) and mewed brightly Would you like to help me catch a HUGE fish that lives in Cattail pond? Because that was all there was to it really. Go there, catch fish, return, eat. Hopefully it was a yes, and the fish fighting could get going. Because this thing was going DOWN! With her and her possible accomplice, who she now recognized as Dayheart. @hope (Sorry this was late!)
Old October 9th, 2020, 09:50 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Brightpaw bounced around the clearing looking for things to build a nest. "La la la la! Looking for things!" She spotted some moss and plopped it in her pile.
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Closed Thread