Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Default Re: Wisteria Falls

╔═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╗
Sootfur (he/him)
Light grey tabby with blue/grey eyes
╚═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╝

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

Sootfur purred in pleasure at his apprentice's abilities and reflexes. He was just turning away to leave when he noticed Quietpaw's curiously staring at him with a certain intensity. She was looking down to her prey and up to him, as if she wasn't quite certain about something... "Mh... Oh, yes! Of course, now Oriolepaw can show you how we hide prey. You know, we can't just let it on the ground or other predators will steal it!" He explained jokingly, although everything he'd said was true.

While the older apprentice was busy with his duty Sootfur took advantage of the situation to explain more in detail. "So, you can see how we dig some sort of holes to put our prey inside. Not too big, not too small, not too deep. Predators shouldn't be able to see it." He stopped for a moment and collected some musty wilted leaves and branches, and left them at Oriolepaw's paws.
"And neither to smell it. So we try to hide it from their noses as well. Got it? When you are ready, you try and copy what your friend just did there." He offered her shy apprentice an encouraging smile. She was doing so good so far!

[ @Cherry~ @Willow_Tree ]
Old February 9th, 2023, 09:47 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: Mossy Den

Excitement surged through Oriolepaw as he was granted permission to look around the Mossy Den as he pleased. He bounded forward, curious about the broken, crumbling structure before him.

Halting before the towering walls of the old nest, he tried to picture what it might have looked like in the past. Did Twolegs really live here, at one point in the past? It was so much bigger than a cat's den, but Oriolepaw supposed that made sense. He'd heard that Twolegs were a lot bigger than cats.

Circling around the nest, he found a low part of the wall and jumped up on it. "Woah!" he exclaimed, his eyes falling upon more of the forest than he could ever see from the ground at once. "I can see so much more from up here!"
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old February 10th, 2023, 08:44 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@SpiritedWarrior
@littlelove
@Wingnettle

This was a bad idea. Her toes were tingling and the feeling of unease was doing nothing more than growing. Something about Crowpaw's reaction sent shivers up her spine, and, as she sat awaiting the answers from the others, she began to play absentmindedly with her tail, doing everything in her power to ignore the angry thoughts rushing through her mind. A paw stamped against the ground as she tried to pin the offending body part down, though she looked up as Crowpaw reappeared. "You don't have to come if you don't want. I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked." Whispered apologies, low enough for only him to hear. "Of course we can grab a few flowers on the way."

Sootfur was back in moments, and she could feel herself shrinking back as the tom snorted at her suggested. Just a thought, just a thought. She hadn't meant to make a bad decision, she had just wondered if he had wanted to mourn. It was okay, it was okay. A glare was shot back his direction as a response to the younger cats open hatred. Now wasn't the time to fight though, she knew that. Muttered apologies did nothing, so she held them back as a light smile was tilted towards Cinderpaw as she pressed against Crowpaw. She couldn't comfort him, she was fairly sure he wouldn't accept it, but Cinderpaw was someone she could trust.

Stepping slowly into the woods, determined and fierce, she walked slowly towards Willows Rise. To be completely honest, she was doing everything in her power to take as long as possible to get there. It would be the first time since they all died, and she genuinely wasn't ready to do this. Eyes stopped on the form of a flower, and she had picked a pair of snowdrops before standing and beginning to walk again. Tail pointed to the rest of the flowers before she continued, allowing for anyone else to grab some. Stars, what was she doing. Eyes caught on a collection of irises, and she had snatched two of the blue flowers before continuing once more. This was awkward.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old February 10th, 2023, 01:38 PM
a winter in my heart

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Sootfur (he/him)

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

That was it. Today, Sootfur's duty was to help Oriolepaw with a fighting session.
The orange and black apprentice had already shown much promise and skill, so the gray tabby wasn't concerned about his learning abilities... But rather his own's. She cursed silently himself for not having asked earlier for another mentor. Maybe, if he'd given up on Darkpetal's empty promises he would've been a better warrior today. Maybe Quietpaw would still be alive...

Since his former apprentice's death, his confidence had sunken lower and lower every day, and he wasn't sure he would fit again in such role. But he was still a Thunderclan warrior - how could he refuse the responsibilities to his clan and his friend?
I can do it... This is no time to grieve. Oriolepaw needs me. He kept repeating this words in his mind, swishing his tail one way and another to dissipate the tension he felt.

Taking a deep breath, he stepped in the Training Cave with his tail high where the young tom was waiting for him. Concentrate.
Concentrate.

Concentrate.

[ @Cherry~ (I thought it was a good idea if Oriolepaw was waiting and Sootfur arrived late - let me know if you want that changed) ]
Old February 11th, 2023, 05:40 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Mossy Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Excitement surged through Oriolepaw as he was granted permission to look around the Mossy Den as he pleased. He bounded forward, curious about the broken, crumbling structure before him.

Halting before the towering walls of the old nest, he tried to picture what it might have looked like in the past. Did Twolegs really live here, at one point in the past? It was so much bigger than a cat's den, but Oriolepaw supposed that made sense. He'd heard that Twolegs were a lot bigger than cats.

Circling around the nest, he found a low part of the wall and jumped up on it. "Woah!" he exclaimed, his eyes falling upon more of the forest than he could ever see from the ground at once. "I can see so much more from up here!"

//What other locations does Oriolepaw have to see in ThunderClan?

Flameheart

An excited burst of energy seemed to make its way into Oriolepaw as he went forward and explored the Mossy Den, stopping to look at the structure before circling around it and jumping on top of part of the den's wall. A nervous wince made Flameheart shudder as she watched the apprentice explore and not seem to watch where he was going.

"I'm sure you can, but please- don't climb that old twoleg nest any further than you have. Who knows how long it's been abandoned, it'll probably crumble the moment you step on a weak spot." The last thing ThunderClan needed was an injured or dead Clanmate.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; February 11th, 2023 at 05:40 PM.
Old February 13th, 2023, 01:16 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: Giant's Rest

Hazelpaw trotted through the territory, with Hailhawk hopefully close behind. The sight of two giant trees... or was it one, caught the apprentices' attention. This must be the area called Giant something or the other. The Siamese squinted as she looked up, trying to see the very top of the oak. "So what's this place called, again? Giant Oak?"

@poseidon
Old February 13th, 2023, 05:16 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Giant's Rest

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaBloss View Post
Hazelpaw trotted through the territory, with Hailhawk hopefully close behind. The sight of two giant trees... or was it one, caught the apprentices' attention. This must be the area called Giant something or the other. The Siamese squinted as she looked up, trying to see the very top of the oak. "So what's this place called, again? Giant Oak?"

@poseidon
"close, Giant's Rest." Hailhawk said. "Its a good place to find birds and squirrels, due to its trees. Squirrels go nuts for the nuts found here." He said, smirking at his play on words
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old February 14th, 2023, 01:38 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Rabbitchatter | he/him
A long furred brown tabby tom with amber eyes

The only comfort Rabbitchatter received was Aldersteps fleeting attempts to wrap his tail around his leg, which as he had thought earlier was verrry fleeting. The wind had grown strong enough that it had robbed both felines of complete physical control. Rabbit swayed uncomfortably at Aldersteps side as he tried to gather his bearings again. The snow seemed to sink deeper and deeper with every step, grabbing at the long tangled trendils of his belly fur. The snow had settled on him long enough it began to soak into it, adding what felt like hundreds of pounds of weight on his shoulders and back. The curses of having so much fur… you were only as safe and warm as you were dry.

Despite the extra weight Rabbit continued to drive his head into the bend of the toms shoulder, which offered little protection from the onslaught of snow and wind, just enough he could see maybe a foot ahead of them. He kept a firm pressure against Alders side as they both descended step by step.

Despite not really being able to hear anything, when Alder turned to face him he could tell they were barely a whisker length apart. There was the tickle of hot breath on his face, however brief, followed by the garbled words of the russet tom. “I- IM NOT SURE!” he shrieked in response. “WE HAVE TO BE CLOSE!” he allowed himself a moment to close his eyes and squint away from the pain of the cold before forcing them back open. His steps felt more laboured now, heavier and weaker, until he nearly tripped onto his face. A decent sized rock beneath the snow the culprit. They had reached the bottom of the hill, he remembered nearly tripping up the stone on his way up. ”HERE!” he manoeuvred slightly so their bodies were side to side before using his points of contact to try and turn them both to face up the hill.

This way it would have been easier to dig, with the wind at their backs. If he had managed to turn the tom around he gently pulled away using a frozen paw to feel for the tougher crunchier snow. “WE H-“ another wave of frustrated coughing. “WE HAVE TO DIG NOW!”

@valery
// I’m sorry! It’s a bit of a crappy post, just wanted to get it done so you didn’t have to wait so long!

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 14th, 2023, 04:27 PM
nothing's forever

alderstep
he/him
thunderclan
russet tabby w/ white paws, green eyes

Alderstep hadn't even heard much of Rabbitchatter's reply. Thank the trees that his selective hearing had picked up the word 'close,' though. That had at least given the russet tabby some 'hope,' if that's what he'd even call it. Whatever it was, the tom sure hoped Rabbit was right because he was pretty sure any longer in the weather would send him straight through the land of the living to...wherever.

When he felt Rabbit trip, all Alderstep could do was wonder why. And secretly hope he didn't fall. Who would be able to dig his doomed carcass back up in the blinding weather? Surely not the orange warrior. No, most certainly not. He heard Rabbit's yell and allowed the cat to shove him about, though he quite nearly was driven to his (knees? cat elbows?) in the process. Alderstep was glad he hadn't. Then that would've been murder by Rabbit, which definitely was not how things were supposed to go. No, if something were to happen, Alderstep would be the murderer- wait, what in the four Clans was he even thinking? The tom tried to clear his head, puzzling over why they were facing the wrong way (had to be, right?)

Dig? Alderstep could swear he heard 'dig.' He wasn't much of a bunny tunneler, but whatever Rabbit said. Wait, he'd suggested they dig, right? StarClan help his mind, the blankness of the blizzard must've gotten inside his mind and limbs. There was only numbness as Alderstep pawed away snow, bit by bit, not really even thinking about anything anymore. Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

@wren
Old February 15th, 2023, 05:31 AM
a winter in my heart

Sootfur (he/him)
Thunderclan

Sootfur was walking peacefully toward Wisteria Falls, wondering how much time still was until new-leaf returned. As soon as the beautiful tree bloomed again, he had to make sure to pick some flowers to return with in Thunderclan. Russetkit and Sandkit will like them, he thought with anticipation. Of course, the meadows will be full of daisies, poppies and tons of other flowers too. Maybe I can ask Flameheart to come with me for a peaceful trip. We could also turn it into a herb patrol, who knows...

His mind was learning to mix more as any tasks in one job as possible. As a Thunderclan warrior, he needed to be more efficient. More careful. More hard-working.
Suddenly, the scent of a clanmate reached his nostrils as he approached the waterfall with the old, rotten twoleg bridge that Cloudspots had once showed him.
"...Hello. On a hunting trip, I presume?" He greeted the warrior with a friendly voice and a flick of ears.

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

[ @Katieuwu ]