ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 10:47 PM

Old January 19th, 2023, 01:26 AM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: Wisteria Falls

Oriolepaw beamed at Sootfur’s praise. The first couple of moons he’d been an apprentice, he’d hardly ever gone out for training. All he’d known how to do was hunt. So, he’d practiced his hunter’s leap and crouch, over and over again, until it was as precise as could be.

I wonder if Sootfur can teach me any advanced hunting moves? he thought excitedly. Even though Sootfur had only recently become a warrior and wasn’t that much older than Oriolepaw, the tom assumed that he had to know some advanced hunting tactics to pass his assessment.

The orange-and-black apprentice turned his attention to Quietpaw as Sootfur asked to see something of her. Oriolepaw waited in anticipation, his fluffy tail sweeping back and forth on the hard ground.

( @Willow_Tree @Wingnettle )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 19th, 2023, 10:10 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
Flameheart - Stepping in here since kits aren't allowed out of camp!

Are you kidding me with this? Her brows furrowed with frustration. Since she became Keeper (and before) she's been handling rule-breakers and cats who were a danger to her Clanmates. It seemed Hailhawk and Acornkit were no exception to what seemed to be a rippling effect in ThunderClan. If it wasn't one thing, it was another. Hailhawk appeared to be letting this rule-breaking happen. Of course. Why am I not surprised?

"Hailhawk. Acornkit. Stop what you're doing." the large she-cat growled and made her way to her Clanmates, deciding to speak with the warrior first before doing anything else. "Care to explain why you're letting a kit outside of camp?"

StarClan help my patience... and Sparrowstar's because y'all know I'll be letting her know about this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp00k3z View Post
Acornkit turned around. ¨Im getting gifts for my friends! If you wanted some honey say so silly. Right Icy bird man??¨ Acornkit looked up at Hailhawk. @KN1GHTH4WKS @SpiritedWarrior

(Btw, this is an event that took place. I can send you the link if needed)
"Yeah I was told to take her into the territory for find gifts. It was literally what was said. Im here so she won't be on her own. Talk to whoever started the event if oyu have a problem with this. I forget who it was. But I believe they got permission from Sparrowstar." Hailhawk said defiantely.
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old January 19th, 2023, 02:26 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Muskrat Mire

Rainpaw

His patrol wasn't too far behind, so it wasn't like he was being reckless and taking the lead on the patrol. But he had never been on one, so he was excited about seeing muskrats and getting to know his Clanmates. One thing he didn't expect, however, was the unfamiliar rogue scent hitting his nose. Intruders? That's interesting... without the knowledge and backup he needed to get the trespassing cats out of ThunderClan territory, the young tom was left with no other choice but to warn his Clanmates.

Rustling the leaves of a nearby bush on accident, Rainpaw headed back to his patrol and began speaking, fear underlined in his tone. "There's intruders. I don't know how many, but they're up to something. I've only heard one voice, but my nose is telling me there's more."
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!
Old January 19th, 2023, 04:43 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
Dovefluff

As they slowly made their way to camp, the queen could audibly hear her short, anxious gasps. Soft but very real, the fear that she just ruined her future and her kit's entire lives, was almost choking her when a new problem presented itself. The bedraggled moggie inhaled quickly as she saw what seemed to be the camp. And a large ginger tabby molly stood in between them and the camp, and the light gray molly pulled away from Sootfur to stand on her own. She looked wobbily and she looked pathetic, but at least she was standing on her own. That... that had to count for something, right?

She knew very well that the ginger tabby was speaking to Sootfur, and she had half a mind to stay silent, but this was her kit's future. She couldn't not speak up when it came to that. "My name is Dovefluff." She began by introducing herself shakily, trying not to look as terrified as she felt. The ginger tabby's words stung, even though they were almost exactly what Dovefluff had prepared for. Take her back to ShadowClan where she belongs.

"I... I don't think I ever belonged in ShadowClan. I don't agree with how they treat each other, I watch cats die during Clan meetings regularly, no one cares about the kits or what they have to experience... I... I don't want my kits to see the things that I've seen. The things that... that ShadowClan pretends is normal." Her shaky voice echoed in her ears, and she thought of Ebonysky's death again. Of the cats dancing around Heatherrain, screaming for her death. Of the bodies after bodies after bodies that had been dragged into the clearing, kits witnessing it all.

Breathing in and out shakily, she didn't even know where to go from here. She had to leave a little for Sootfur to explain - or preferably, the majority for him to explain, since he was obviously better at... talking..... than she was. "I'm not here to steal your prey or hurt anyone. I'm here... t-to see if I can become a part of this Clan." Now she would have to think of a smoother way to explain it to Sparrowstar, so she wasn't tripping over her words like she was right now.

Her voice lowered slightly, making a last ditch effort. "And if not me, my kits. I want them to able to be safe. Please." Her voice cracked with desperation on the last word, and she looked down. Of course, she wanted to raise her kits and be there for when they grow up, but if it came down to it... she would give up her future for theirs, no doubt. Hell, she would give up her eternity just for them to grow up in a safe place.

Now that his Clan was not reacting well to her, would Sootfur change his mind? He seemed like a nice cat, but he was a stranger until two days ago. And Dovefluff was never a very good judge of character.

( @Wingnettle @SpiritedWarrior )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post

Sootfur (he/him)
Light grey tabby with blue/grey eyes

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

Flameheart. Sootfur blinked in surprise at the appearance of his mate, almost jumping forward to touch noses with her. But her bristling fur, her raging eyes made him stop in confusion. He glanced back at Dovefluff, suddenly remembering that this was supposed to be a secret mission until they arrived to camp.

"Flameheart! I... I tried to tell Sparrowstar beforehand, but I couldn't meet her.. and you were always so busy with your duty as a Keeper." His voice trailed off as he recalled the Gathering night. She was talking with en Enforcer, right? Sootfur didn't want to make himself a fool by interrupting her at every new meeting, but he'd been sorry for her absence by her side.

Now they were here, before a scene that needed to be explained very carefully. There wasn't just Dovefluff's future at stake, but so that of her kits and his relationship with Flameheart.

The Shadowclan queen quickly took word to explain herself; Sootfur knew that she didn't want to put him in trouble, but it would be his duty to convince the tabby orange warrior of their good intentions. So he stepped forward, a tail length away from Flameheart's face, and spoke calmly with his colorless eyes fixed into her green's.

"Flameheart... I spoke with this Shadowclan cat at the Gathering two days ago. She was scared. I could see real terror in her eyes, and I listened to her quivering voice. You see her as a trespasser..." he said with a glance at the gray queen, "And me as un unloyal warrior. Maybe even un unloyal mate..." He added with uncertainty, knowing that even her could get jealous at times.

"...But tonight she gave up everything she had because of her faith in me. In Thunderclan, Sparrowstar, and Starclan. She risked being discovered by Dawnstar and targeted as a traitor, all because of her love for her kits!" This wasn't how it'd been supposed to go. But Sootfur was trying to make it up for everything; for Dawnstar's tyranny, for bringing inside a stranger cat.

"Her paws were guided by her love for her kits. What can this be if other than..." he took a brief pause as he gathered his breath and finally rose his eyes to the sky. "...the will of Starclan?"

[ @SpiritedWarrior @jupiter ]

//Go ahead and post with Dovefluff in the Joining Thread, jupiter! Jayvines will get to it when they can

Flameheart

Although she was not pleased at the fact Sootfur remained silent as she berated him for answers so she could find out who this stranger was, she was at least happy to finally hear the queen's voice and stayed quiet out of respect to hear her out. Dovefluff, huh? Not a name I would've expected Dawnstar to give one of her warriors, but it still fits... I guess. Her ears pinned back in disgust as she continued listening. Deaths at meetings? On a regular basis? Disgusting... what kind of foul leader lets that happen? Dawnstar, apparently... Gah, that makes me glad she doesn't bother to step foot in ThunderClan anymore.

Sootfur was quick to react to her presence, which was not at all surprising. She let him speak all while biting her tongue to keep herself from lashing out in front of a very stressed queen. I can't even put up with you right now, Sootfur... she growled under her breath.

Dovefluff, to her astonishment, was wanting to leave ShadowClan to protect her kits. It reminded her all too much of how Deadflame pretended Flameheart did not exist to him, though he did protect her in bringing her to ThunderClan after her brother attempted to murder her when she was still young enough to be nursing on her kittypet mother. "Dovefluff. I cannot gurantee you access to anything ThunderClan has to offer. But wait at the camp entrance and tell her Sootfur sent you and that I am dealing with him. I'm sure Sparrowstar will notice you and speak to you as soon as she can. I wish you luck and hope that even if Sparrowstar does not accept you that you can find a good place to raise your kits. I'd hate to see you be forced to give up your unborn kits."

Once Dovefluff was away from the pair, Flameheart looked her mate in his colorless eyes and hissed, "You and I need to have a talk." Without waiting for her mate to say anything, she attempted to grab him by the scruff and pull him as far away from ThunderClan's camp as she could before speaking to him. "Alright- Sootfur, what in StarClan's name were you thinking?! Do you realize the position you put me in?! You know I wouldn't be able to say no to Dovefluff. You knew that ThunderClan would be a great place for her. And while I agree that ThunderClan is better than ShadowClan because of the lack of murderers and exiles and whatnot... YOU USED MY STATUS IN THE CLAN TO YOUR ADVANTAGE AND KEPT A SECRET FROM ME FOR TWO DAYS!! FROM THUNDERCLAN!!!"

Tears of anger and frustration began to spill out of her eyes as she continued yowling, trying to make her mate understand his wrongdoing. "JUST BECAUSE SPARROWSTAR AND I WERE BUSY DOES NOT MEAN THRUSHFUR AND THE OTHER KEEPERS WERE! YOU COULD HAVE TOLD SOMEBODY, BUT YOU CHOSE NOT TO!"

Now feeling hot with the mixture of feelings boiling over and spilling out of her mouth, Flameheart took in a couple of deep, shaky breaths before continuing. "I thought you and I could keep each other in the know and not keep secrets. You know loyalty to the Clan means everything to me. Partly because how much of a mess my father and his family was... but because ThunderClan is our home. And you know I'll always love you, Sootfur. You're my mate. I guess... my question to you is... why didn't you tell someone else? Why did you keep it a secret? Sparrowstar and I aren't the only cats in the Clan Sootfur. And I know you're smart enough to realize that."
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; January 19th, 2023 at 04:44 PM.
Old January 19th, 2023, 05:53 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Martha ambled beside the rest of the group, listening slightly distracted as Mana muttered words about collecting herbs and whatnot. She did not care about herbs, but here she was, grabbing her own collection to help these guys, cause apparently the group labeled as the healers weren't good enough to collect their own herbs. That was kind of sad, which she supposed dulled any sense of slight annoyance for being sent on this useless mission. Why was she here, genuinely. Couldn't they just send out a bunch of planty-cats instead of her and this mismatched crew of nobodies?

It seemed rather a rather useless endeavor, with only one plant guy among the three of them. Perhaps it was something that William had decided for a reason. Oh well, she wasn't one to doubt him. He seemed smart enough, so she supposed she'd figure all of the other stuff out later. Who thought all the time. She wasn't stupid, but she'd leave the speculation to the others. Look for flowers. Okay, that was easy enough. A quick glance at the other two yet to leave, implying for at least one of them to watch Mana. Something with him and William was going on, and she'd like to try her best to keep an eye on him.

Nosing around plants, there wasn't much to find, though a purple flower caught her eye and she picked it up, tucking it into her teeth. Going further into the woods her collection grew slowly, an orange and yellow flower added to her mix. Weren't they pretty! Certainly the two would be used for something.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old January 19th, 2023, 06:35 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Rabbitchatter | he/him
A long furred brown tabby tom with amber eyes

Rabbitchatters laughter bubbled out between his lips as they moved into more open space. “Alder you are quite strange I must admit. Fascinatin even. I wouldna expected to enjoy myself so much this morning. N’ look, we’ve been out here for quite some time. Barely even felt like a few minutes!” he waved his tail towards the sky seeing the sun had dragged itself further from its morning rise. It was true, time had seemed to speed along without taking Rabbit with it. It was odd how time seemed to manipulate itself that way. Rabbit found himself absently staring ahead as trees began disappearing over his shoulder. They had strayed far enough into the territory that Wisteria falls was just over the hill. The roaring of the waterfall couldn’t be heard, instead it was a gentle rumble of the ground as the water thrashed violently underneath a thick sheet of ice.

“Can you feel it?” Rabbits voice dipped into wonder as he planted the side of his head into the snow. The feeling of the rumbling touched his ear (while it did not help him hear the actual water any better, he definitely believed it did.) a smile cracked onto his lips. “Come now the falls must be frozen over, I’ve never seen such a thing. I don’t fancy cold water. Well, I suppose most don’t” with that there was a child like exuberance radiating from the large tabby as he bounded up the hill. He didn’t dare make his way close to the edge of the stream let alone the mouth of the waterfall, he was close enough. A layer of ice had coated the stream feeding the waterfall, thick black water weaves its way underneath roaring over stones and grasping at the gaps of air. Rabbitchatter felt his tail curl uncomfortably at his side. It almost looked like a big black snake, a living snake, was dragging itself beneath the crust of the ice. Twisting its body and hissing to free itself. It was enough to make the toms fur stand on edge.

I’m fact, he’d been so entranced by the water beneath the surface he barely in felt the wind begin to change. The wisteria tree itself while lacking many leaves was beginning to groan against the wind itself as it caught its poor branches and wrenched them two and fro. All this, unbeknownst to Rabbitchatter who couldn’t for a second pull his eyes away from it. His imagination had run wild with the thought of ice being able to cover such angry looking water, to trap it, to appear so inviting to walk upon. He personally has never seen anybody drown as a result of walking on ice, but he had heard the nursery tales. It was a dangerous business, one that took lives and whisked bodies away faster than you could yell “oops!”. To him, it was one of the scariest things he’d ever seen. “I could’n’a believe the stream is under there.” his voice was grave, as if in deep thought.

It was then he reared his head back from staring at the jagged stones leading to the very mouth of the waterfall. He be glanced frantically back and fourth from his sides for Alder when he noticed the horizon being swallowed by a very temperamental looking cloud. The trees were being swallowed up the valley that the stream lay in and it was heading straight for them. How foolish. How foolish he’d been. “Alder- we have to go! It’s a snowstorm!”. Panic edged into his voice faster than he’d wanted it to. He was afraid, natural disasters were something he couldn’t get over.

@val

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 19th, 2023, 07:20 PM
nothing's forever

alderstep
he/him
thunderclan
russet tabby w/ white paws, green eyes
---
Alderstep certainly didn't feel strange. Still, he didn't take much of it as an insult. He knew by now anything Rabbit said was likely in good humor. Plus, everything that cat said was probably supposed to be a compliment, given how fluffy he was. Alderstep looked up real quick at the sky, but he already knew how much time had passed. Maybe to Rabbitchatter the morning had flown by, but the russet tom had felt as though he had been trapped under ice for 5 whole generations. How did time pass so easily for the other tom? Not that Alderstep envied it. One task taking what felt like a little time when it really took the whole day seemed like a nightmare to him. He'd feel like anything he did was a waste of time better spent doing...something else? Though by his logic, doing anything would be a waste. Alderstep guessed the same could be said about this very trail of thought.

As the two neared the falls that Alderstep rather fancied (it was peaceful and the mice tasted better here), he noticed the lack of...falls. His ears pricked up in worry, his mind jumping to drought immediately before his logic took control. No, the falls were just frozen over. Alderstep stopped walking, looking down at his paws. He could feel it in his paws the same way he felt the steps of any rambunctious cat back at camp. The tom twitched his whiskers and backed up as Rabbitchatter essentially face-planted (in his words) into the snow. "What are you doing?" Alderstep asked. He scrunched up his face in a mixture of confusion, annoyance, and the overpowering facade of indifferent displeasure. Why was he even surprised? This seemed like such a signature Rabbitchatter move that it should be more of a surprise Alderstep hadn't heard of it.

Did any cat enjoy cold water? Scratch that. "Pretty sure RiverClan does," Alderstep suggested. He followed Rabbitchatter up the hill in a more gloomy, yet still quick, fashion, reflecting the gist of leaf-bare. The tom ventured closer to the stream than his counterpart. He didn't like swimming, nor water for that matter, but he felt confident enough to get by the bank. Alderstep peered down at the ice. The sight of it drew him in. It was like a monster thrashing in a trap, snarling and frothing to remind its captors of its power regardless of its current condition. "Maybe you aren't a monster, though," the tom murmured softly under the rumbling to the stream, as if it could hear him. Alderstep immediately felt silly for saying that and glanced back at Rabbitchatter. Hopefully, he was cowering too far back to have heard.

The groaning sound of...tree? Alderstep looked up at the wisteria. He narrowed his eyes at it. Being named after a tree, he had taken some liking to his namesake. That, and having to climb trees to become a warrior. The wind buffeted Alderstep's whiskers uncomfortably. After a moment of staring, it hit him. Alderstep's eyes widened and he turned to look at Rabbitchatter, missing what he said. "Pardon?" he asked, choosing to belay his observation. It didn't feel too urgent yet. Surely they had time to return to camp.

Backing up from the stream's banks, Alderstep whipped his head to the sky to peer at what had gotten Rabbitchatter so frantic. Oh. So there wasn't time. Oops? Not that it was necessarily his fault. How could he predict the weather? His aching bones? Ha, probably not. Alderstep bounded over to Rabbitchatter in the same gloomy, calm manner. "Was just about to say that, fuzzball," he stated. Why was Rabbitchatter so worried? Alderstep (perhaps foolishly) didn't feel a certain worry about the weather. Sure, there'd been a moment of excitement at the realization of what was about to come, though Alderstep was never the type to lose his head at a predicament of weather. Well, not true. He hated the rain because the rain was gross and snow was just a colder version of that. But there was definitely a difference between annoyance and alarm. And Alderstep could see it brilliantly displayed between him and Rabbitchatter. Fluffy ol' Rabbit was alarmed; he was annoyed.
@wren
Old January 19th, 2023, 08:37 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Sneezeweasel
He/Him

When thinking about being useful to the Clan and taking out a patrol, one doesn't go alone. Ugh, that's just horrible. And besides, Sneezeweasel was too vain to go hunting on his own. Seriously, who would admire him if he was just doing the stupid work with no one around to boast to? But certainly, the wiry, tall black tom had not expected to find loners in ThunderClan territory. Shouldering past Rainpaw and straight towards the source of the intruders' smells, Sneezeweasel happened upon them within a few moments.

"Well, well, well. Look what the rat dragged in." Sneezeweasel sneered, sauntering over to the bundle of loners in ThunderClan territory. Seriously, did these mouse-brains think they could steal from ThunderClan? His icy blue stare locked onto Mana, gaze glowing with obvious disgust. "A buncha losers, aren't you lot?" He scoffed, hackles rising with hostility.

[ @dino. - DS Cat / @Poprock - ??? / @Pheasantflight - DS Cat / @WhiteDawn - Night Watcher / @perseus. - Ospreypaw / @candy hearts. - Rainfall / @SpiritedWarrior - Rainpaw | I do not know you guys' cat names, whoops ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old January 20th, 2023, 05:48 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Sootfur (he/him)
Light grey tabby with blue/grey eyes

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

Sootfur felt himself almost shrink under Flameheart's accusing glare. Even her calm, composed tone couldn't hide all the anger directed toward him... Toward me. He realized with shock. And still, she managed to speak with an apparently calm, but respectful tone, toward the scared Shadowclan queen. He watched her go, blinking once to wish her luck before watching her fluffy tail disappearing between the brackens that led to their camp.

In that moment, a powerful blow of emotions flowed out of Flameheart's mouth like a thunderstorm. He let himself being carried away, gasping for the harsh way he'd never seen from his mate until now, preparing himself for what would come next.

Words of exasperation came out from Sootfur as soon as he could open his mouth. "I couldn't choose anyone over you, Flameheart. But you were never here for me... Even when I left you a gift that day in your nest, you weren't there when I went to sleep." What was he saying? He couldn't control it. Everything was flowing within its own course, and Sootfur couldn't stop it anymore.

"You weren't there when I would wake up. You were always the first one to wake and get to work... Because you're the best Keeper and warrior in the clan." He almost choked on his own, last words. The memory of the last Gathering came back in his mind, and a powerful, black jealousy gripped his heart once more.

"Even at the Gathering you wouldn't find the time to come and see me... I saw you, with that black tom." I wouldn't take my eyes off you, but you were too busy to notice. His heart ached as he realized he was pouring off all his hidden sorrow at her. She didn't deserve this, but he couldn't do anything about it.

He sat down with a last, difficult breath, trying to regain a clear mind and find an answer for what he did.
"I know I made a choice I didn't have the position to make... I knew it back then, and I know it now." He looked at his paws, unable to bear Flameheart's terrible gaze on him. "But I guess... I couldn't choose anyone over you. If I couldn't tell you, I didn't want nobody else to know. Except for Sparrowstar, of course.." How stupid I sound. And yet he did know how true that was. Sootfur had been unable to recognize the dark thoughts that had led his actions. What if I had told her anyway? But it was too late, now.

He turned his back on her, feeling too ashamed to confront her anymore. Head sagging, he continued on, with a low, defied voice. "Maybe I was also... scared, that you would turn that cat back to that place. But when I looked at her..." This is going to be stupid, I know. He shut his eyes closed and continued. "..it was like watching you in another position. What if you were there, too? What if you had to... protect your kits?" He glanced finally at her, expecting a furious, dark green gaze on him.

[ @SpiritedWarrior (I hope this powerplay was legitimate, please tell me if you're not okay with it! I figured out Sootfur would be angry with her for beeing so distant with her Keeper's duties) @jupiter (if you're curious) ]
Old January 20th, 2023, 09:33 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

NightWatcher suspected the fact that something was wrong, he first noticed a strange smell in the air, the smell of the ThunderClan maybe? He first believed in a parasitic smell, however, the theory was swept away when he heard voices, confirmed by the appearance of a ThunderClan cat, unaware of what she was saying, which was purely provocative, he dropped the herbs he held between his jaws as his battle oriented logic took over the rest, he backed up slowly toward Mana adopting a defensive stance, he screamed, even if he wasn't the leader of the group, "Regroup! Regroup!" he then asked Mana "What are we doing?" he turned his attention back on the hostile patrol, listening with one ear at the same time, he really hoped that the others will react fast, because the ThunderClan cats will not have much difficulty to get rid of them, scattered as they were, he decided to respond back to that cat "The ThunderClan has still his go-to-war temper? How sad... Honestly I don't care, he smiled, 'cause ThunderClan have the reputation of beeing weak, the proof is the fact that two apprentices are with you, does the ThunderClan had lost that many cats to send patrols filled of inexperienced kittens?"

[ @Starfall @Dino @Poprock @Kat @Pheasantflight @perseus @candyhearts @SpiritedWarrior
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...