Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Omari
Today 02:47 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by starry
Last post by Oliver
Today 02:41 PM
dig me out [p]
Last post by silver.
Today 02:37 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Omari
Today 02:33 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Oliver
Today 02:31 PM

Old May 31st, 2021, 01:33 PM

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: The Shadowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnhearted View Post
(Yeah! Since I rp both of them I'll drop Toad out)

Toadstripe nodded to Finchpaw and his daughter before padding off with a huge sigh.

Echoing her fathers sigh she said "Who knows what she's planning this time".

Finchpaw glared at Dawnstar once more before turning his head and facing Lilypaw.

"Do you think Dawnstar is a good leader?" he asked in a hushed voice. His eyes flicked around them, making sure they didn't have any unwanted listeners. "I can understand that she wants to put Ebonyfang in her place but I don't know if Badgerscar will be even able to hear Starclan. She should know that." He pawed at the ground and let out a small growl as he finished by saying " Sometimes I think we could be even more powerful as a clan if someone stood up to her.

@Fawnhearted
Old May 31st, 2021, 01:36 PM
Happy holidays!

My Mood: Lazy

Frecklepaw || Open!

What... the ..... heck? Badgerscar couldn't be the medicine cat! This Clan was literally falling apart. He knew that Dawnstar made some... questionable descisions. But this one was on the next level.

.·:*¨༺Please bump me after 48 hours ༻¨*:·.
Characters
Hiii sorry for the sudden hiatus, was sick. I'll be doing my best to catch up with roleplays!||
Old May 31st, 2021, 01:38 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Lilypaw frowned, this conversation wouldn't end well. "I think she's a good warrior", she looked at the cats around them "Ebonyfang prefers Masculine pronouns, and I genuinely don't think he did anything wrong", she breathed. This tiny apprentice wanted to take the leader down? Step may not completely respect Dawnstar but that was a no. "I don't think that'd be a good idea".
@Nostalgia

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old May 31st, 2021, 01:44 PM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayfeather 76 View Post
Frecklepaw || Open!

What... the ..... heck? Badgerscar couldn't be the medicine cat! This Clan was literally falling apart. He knew that Dawnstar made some... questionable descisions. But this one was on the next level.
Tigerpaw saw Frecklepaw, and she could tell he was upset. "This is just terrible," She meowed, coming up to him. "Isn't it?

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
People who don’t like cats were mice in earlier lives
Formerly FrostCat
Please bump me after 48 hours!
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!
Old May 31st, 2021, 01:47 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Fiercepaw, not Fiercefire puffed his chest in pride. But when Dawnstar demoted Ebonyfang, and promoted Badgerscar, his jaw dropped. He quickly came to his senses again though.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old May 31st, 2021, 01:49 PM
ruling the underworld :)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Darkwatcher licked the fur on his shoulder, slightly embarrassed as Dawnstar snapped at him. He grappled with what the right answer would be in this scenario, but was saved from answering as Ashenpaw spoke. At this point, he was only really half-listening to his leader's words. "...rotting away in the elder's den..." he repeated, clearly against the idea of rotting away in the elder's den, as Dawnstar had suggested. Suddenly, his eyes shot towards Dawnstar as she finished speaking. Wait... WHAT?

"Crazy people don't know they're crazy. I know I'm crazy. Therefore, I'm not crazy. Isn't THAT crazy??"

The amount of times "crazy" was mentioned here is crazy.

Old May 31st, 2021, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Lilypaw frowned, this conversation wouldn't end well. "I think she's a good warrior", she looked at the cats around them "Ebonyfang prefers Masculine pronouns, and I genuinely don't think he did anything wrong", she breathed. This tiny apprentice wanted to take the leader down? Step may not completely respect Dawnstar but that was a no. "I don't think that'd be a good idea".
@Nostalgia
(My bad! Thanks for letting me know)

Finchpaw flicked his ear in annoyance. He knew that technically she was right. Dawnstar was a good warrior. A strong warrior. Perhaps too strong. He still had a long way to go before he could even say he was close to her level. He sighed and looked down, embarrassment flicking over him.

"ya you're right, I suppose I got caught up in the heat of the moment."

In his head though, he though about that some more. Dawnstar, despite being a strong warrior, in his opinion made his clan seem weak. If they were in conflict with one another how could they look strong to the other clans. He would not allow the other clans to look down on Shadowclan. Biting his tongue he turned back to Lilypaw.

"Sorry."

He mused in his mind how to change the conversation.
"I suppose we never really talked much before so I hope this isn't out of line but did you fight against the dogs?"

@Fawnhearted
Old May 31st, 2021, 02:28 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
(My bad! Thanks for letting me know)

Finchpaw flicked his ear in annoyance. He knew that technically she was right. Dawnstar was a good warrior. A strong warrior. Perhaps too strong. He still had a long way to go before he could even say he was close to her level. He sighed and looked down, embarrassment flicking over him.

"ya you're right, I suppose I got caught up in the heat of the moment."

In his head though, he though about that some more. Dawnstar, despite being a strong warrior, in his opinion made his clan seem weak. If they were in conflict with one another how could they look strong to the other clans. He would not allow the other clans to look down on Shadowclan. Biting his tongue he turned back to Lilypaw.

"Sorry."

He mused in his mind how to change the conversation.
"I suppose we never really talked much before so I hope this isn't out of line but did you fight against the dogs?"

@Fawnhearted
"Nope I was in the Medicine Cat den, after the gathering two moons ago, I had my stomach ripped open", she snorted at that. How had she let one of those stupid rabbit-cats do that?

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old May 31st, 2021, 02:35 PM

Quote:
"Nope I was in the Medicine Cat den, after the gathering two moons ago, I had my stomach ripped open", she snorted at that. How had she let one of those stupid rabbit-cats do that?
Finchpaw's eyes grew large. He hadn't known that, he felt stupid for asking.

"What?! How did that happen "he asked. His eyes fell downwards to see whether any scars were visible.
@Fawnhearted

Last edited by Nostalgia; May 31st, 2021 at 02:36 PM.
Old May 31st, 2021, 02:35 PM
I'm YOLOsixual &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; P OGg ende r

My Mood: Sleepy

[ @Undertaker @Angelique ]

Bouncepaw

Bouncepaw had been listening from the sidelines, fixated directly on Dawnstar, as if looking away would tear his heart directly out of his chest.

He watched Ebonyfang as Dawnstar spoke, Bouncepaw surpressed the urge to growl.

Loyalty, cruelty- this was detrimental.

Dawnstar demoting the older medicine cat, replacing him with one barely finding his way- it wasn't mean, it wasn't scary, it was foolish.

He remained compliant, padding quietly over to Badgerscar, barely grown, a stranger- but...hopefully someone he could find solace in. He nodded his head at the cat, staying silent.

"A-A.........A pleasure."

Bounceberry

Bump me literally whenever, I'm quite busy and do need reminders!

Bounceberry is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat, apply for healing here. He has a semi-open den policy, make sure to read the rules!