Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by furrensic
Today 07:30 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Aolani
Today 07:29 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Undertaker
Today 07:16 PM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by paris
Today 07:16 PM

Old December 30th, 2023, 10:19 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

He listened intently to what the leader had to say about Clan life, the smile fading from his face, replaced by a serious look with ears perked to show he was paying attention. It would be bloodier than he’d imagined… got it. And as the leader Clan cats would be expected to follow Dawnstar’s orders. Got it. He nodded his head as he listened.

The. Grackle brightened up at the leader’s words. She was actually willing to give him a chance?! A big grin grew onto his face, leaving him smiling like an idiot for a moment. He then straightens back up and tames his excitement back down, not wanting to embarrass himself, although he was unable to repress his smile. “My name’s Grackle, and I promise I’ll work very hard. I’m very grateful that you’re giving me chance in your Clan, so I won’t be a nuisance to you. I’ll learn to carry my own weight just fine.” The cat said in a determined manner.

. . .
@Undertaker

Last edited by chickadee; December 30th, 2023 at 10:19 PM.
Old December 31st, 2023, 01:13 PM

My Mood: Annoyed
ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

Name: Archie
Rank Request: Apprentice
Reason for joining: Abandoned when they were 3 moons old and wandered alone for 5 moons before coming upon ShadowClan.
New name request: Can I keep mine?

Archie listened hard to Dawnstar, their ears pricked and tail twitching slightly. Apparently Clan life was going to be very hard, but rewarding as well. Hard winters. They'd had some. Battles. They'd fought over hunting rights some. Patrols. Orders. Loyalty. These were new to them. They wondered about what it would be like. They nodded eagerly, drinking in every word. They wanted to join so badly. To finally have a family. I hope they let me join. They thought.
Old January 3rd, 2024, 06:28 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

"I'd appreciate it,"
The lookalike mew upon her words, tail giving a light sway as he took a tentative step in direction of camp - or at least, where he assumed camp was. Now, Elkpaw was (admittedly) a little attached to his name, but... He didn't want to keep it, no. Everyone who knew him as Elkpaw was gone, and RiverClan was dead to him. This would be a new start, a new beginning together with his father -- hopefully. He needed a name befitting of that. He needed to think about this for a moment... Lowering his head in thought, he contemplated.
"Unless you have any suggestions... How about Smolder - or Smolderingpaw? Or Vulturepaw. Assuming I'll be an apprentice."
He wasn't picky, really. Lest they call him Ratpaw.

[ @Undertaker ]

Old January 8th, 2024, 08:55 AM

Bump Policy: 5 days a week (Not Saturday or Sunday)
My Mood: Bored

Name: Spirit

Is your character a kit ?: Yes she is a kit

Reason for Joining: I want to join and learn how to use herbs the right way

Rank Request: Med apprentice

New Name Request: Spiritkit

The air was moist and cold, with a stench of fox dung hanging in the air. This was normal for the kit to smell, and hear, and feel. But with her feeling safe she felt someone was there, heard them breathing, smelled their stench, felt the heavy feeling that the prey felt. "You hear that?" The kit murmured to her 'friend' who was a leaf. "You Smell That?"
Old January 8th, 2024, 11:37 AM

My Mood: Adorable

Joining Form
Name: Milk
Rank Request: Med app
New Name: Spiritpaw
Reason for Joining: Want to know how to use herbs

The ground was moist and cold. Spirit felt her paws were going to freeze off. Her blueish-white fur glowed in the moonlight. The prey smelt of sickness, which was her special talent. She could smell sickness, even in the early stages. There was a loud squeal 8 to 10 rabbit jumps away. As hard as it would seem to hear that, she could. "I hear you.." She told a figure who was near her moments after the sound. "I just can't see you.." Her pale blue eyes showed off how blind she really was
Old January 10th, 2024, 01:54 PM

My Mood: Cringy

Joining Form
Name: Oliver
Rank Request: warrior
New Name: Dustwhisker
Reason for Joining: wants better life

Old January 22nd, 2024, 10:55 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

[It's been forever since I replied here, my bad. @Tawny'Bird go ahead and post a starter]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty-Kat View Post
Lila backed away, frightened. "I'm sorry, I am just so tired and I smelled cats so I thought you might be friendly here. I just want to be someplace where my kits can be free and safe from Twolegs. Windclan turned me away, then I found myself here. Please, don't let me travel more! My kits might not handle the stress! I can't go back to my Twolegs if no one accepts me! I have to find somewhere!" Lila pleaded. "Please, let me join." @Undertaker

[Dawnstar will kill her for trespassing next post, so if you wanna keep her I'd have her run.]

Dawnstar bore her fangs as she listened to the pathetic worm's sniveling. She did not hear what Dawnstar had just said. Fool, if she wanted sympathy or at least a willing ear to hear her out, she should not have walked into Dawnstar's camp like this. She sealed her fate the second she stepped inside. Dawnstar immediately leaped at the she-cat, huge claws outstretched aiming for the molly's shoulders, while her fangs went straight for the she-cat's throat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
For a moment the kittypet looked so offended at the threatening of her amazing self it seemed that that alone might cause her to keel over dead. How dare this... ragged, unkept, ugly scarred feral cat threaten her! Was Rosa's status not clear? She was a show cat, that made her better! Her pristine golden bengal pelt, her long silky fur, her perfect physique, she was better! Even when she produced defects like the whelp at her paws she passed on her perfect gold rosettes and should be worshiped for it!

That mental wailing grew quiet however when the shadowclan leader approached, the size, the scars and the threat itself sinking in and downright forcing Rosa to dip her head in submission, ears tilting down and backing up a couple of steps. Leaving the kitten exposed and in the line of fire....
Something in the queen ran cold as she absorbed things. Tear out her tongue? Take her perfect pelt? She knew the tom this demon spawn was beget by tended to give slow deaths but he was known to loose interest in the corpses.... That this cat, whoever she was, didnt was horrifying on a new level.

Respect would be forced out of Rosa for the remainder of this interaction.

"I-I well-" The molly coughed and rallied herself, regaining some of her prissiness even if it felt more hollow "My name is hardly important. Im not going to be back." True and if its father found out about it she wanted all the cover possible to not let this come back to bite her. "Whats important is that i-" No dont call it an it, you need to actually make this thing wantable if youre to get rid of it. "-he is healthy. He eats like the rest of the litter and plays and is active and all that kit stuff. Took to solids well I think." Rosa didnt really know, she refused to nurse it when its weirdness became apparent but the twolegs were all cooing over it lately.

"He's just... Weird."

Not technically a lie and the molly eyed the kit, who was showing just that off.

-

The kitten wasnt all that interested in the mollies talking over his head, though the sight of his mother backing off at mere words from this wild cat earned an awestruck look. Who was this cat who'd been able to cow the queen of the house with just a few words and simply walking up. Sure the little golden bengal revered his mother, ached for her affection and approval, but she was often cruel. So the ability to make her back off with little effort? This cat was now a god in the kittens eyes.

He needed to check she was real.

So with determined eyes despite the effort it cost him, the kitten hauled himself to his paws and across the forest floor.

Here his disability was apparent, as he walked he wobbled and swayed, seemingly void of balance that even kittens had, even falling on his side at one point. But across root and bracken, dirt and twigs, the kitten persevered and made his way all the way across the gap between the mollies to reach Dawnstar.

Even stopped he seemed to tremble gently, paws stanced out to keep himself upright and a single shakey paw reached out to brush against the leaders fur.

She was real! That fact alone earned a large kitten grin complete with tiny needle fangs and he wobbled onward.

The new target? The large tabby tail swishing behind the leader, which he promptly reached up to swat at. It was more kitten play then anything, nothing thatd ever harm Dawnstar as the kitten play hissed and tried to 'fight' the tail fearlessly. A graceful attack it was not, as his wobbly state and poor balance toppled him occasionally, but each fall the kitten had he got up from faster, leaping and snapping. It was a passionate attack albeit a quiet one as the kit knew better then to be too disruptive and interrupt the conversation.

-

"See?" Rosa pointed out, trying and failing to shove down a sneer "Weird but active. In show business he's useless for that little fact but from what I know you clan cats like weird." In the molly's mind the shadowclan cat in front of her proved that enough. And it was all true, the kit was useless to her and useless to his father but may be something to the clan. Maybe, Rosa was doubtful.

@Undertaker (Oh dont worry there will definitely be a good reason for the name~ I'll unleash that soon)

At first, it seemed like the pretty kittypet was seconds away from actually arguing with Dawnstar. Which honestly might have been funny to watch, it seemed like it'd be amusing to remind the prissy she-cat who wore the crown around here. But alas, the kittypet showed some brains and swiftly backed down. The fact that she just left her kitten standing there alone was unsettling for Dawnstar.

Icestar, as harsh a mother as she was, at least attempted to keep her and her sister alive, the kittypet didn't seem to give a dung if her kitten died or lived. Although, the fact that she hadn't let it starve to death or attempted to kill him herself said something, sorta. Although, she probably just didn't want to get her paws dirty.

The kittypet slowly gathered her wits and began talking. A low warning snarl was issued as the molly deemed it fit to skip over her name. The rudeness was overlooked as the kitten became the focus. Acts normal, eats normal, just weird? What the hell did that mean!!! He didn't look sick or anything, nothing about him screamed weird. He was staring at her with open awe.

Well, okay maybe the lack of fear was a little strange. Or not, now that she thought about it. She's met a few rare kits who just had a general lack of fear, were overly bold, or overly curious enough to meet her glare like was nothing. So that was a little off, but nothing she hadn't seen before. It wasn't until he set his sights on coming over to Dawnstar that the weirdness made itself apparent.

"What's with the wobbling?" She meowed more to herself than the kittypet. He looked like a newborn kit who just recently discovered that their legs were for walking. He swayed, and fell, although didn't utter a peep and did eventually get to his destination, the Shadow Queen. Dawnstar snorted as the kit reached out to touch her and then proceeded to mess with her tail. She allowed while glancing over at the kittypet as she spoke up again.

"He's a little odd, but not completely useless." Dawnstar meowed after watching the kit 'play' for a moment. He fell a lot but got quickly enough and his reflexes seemed to grow with each tumble. Dawnstar wondered if he'd grow out of the wobbling thing or if it'd be stuck with him forever. The swaying she could work with, the falling over at random not so much. He'd died too quickly if she shoved him in a battle. If he couldn't truly find his balance he was going to have to learn to recover quickly or work on his reflexes.

"If you honestly do not want him, I can take him. He's weirdly entertaining, if he doesn't die too fast it'll be fun to watch his growth." Dawnstar decided, not wanting to get into a verbal brawl about abandoning kits and whatnot.

"You come around here again without waiting at my border, I will take your pelt." Dawnstar gave the kittypet a fanged grin after she spoke. "If you have any more odd kittens like this one, do bring them around, I could do with a new form of entertainment. Before you go, what's his name?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naila View Post
His excited expression was replaced by a more thoughtful one as the leader spoke, his tail flicking once in his curiosity. "You and your clan must be a strong group compared to the others if that is the case." Carbon stated, mentioning the other 3 clans. "I know a few tricks on keeping myself alive, hunting every so often but more importantly defending myself.

He thought back to the older cat he had bumped into, a cat who once belonged to the clans but left. Carbon thought about the cat with a hint of disdain, but he had to admit he learned a bit more from that encounter, and one of the main things he learned, these cats trained daily to fight for their lives and clan.

What combative moves he did know probably wouldn't impress a clan cat like the one before him but he hoped he wouldn't seem completely worthless.

@Undertaker

Dawnstar eyed the tom with cold disinterest. "That's boring, I've heard that from you and every other wanna-be. I imagine you know something if you've kept yourself alive this long. But that's nothing compared to others." Dawnstar grunted, gradually growing bored with this conversation. "You should shoo while I'm still in a merciful mood." Dawnstar yawned, seeing no reason to entertain this furball any longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collieheart View Post

Scraps kneaded his paws in the dirt, a nervous habit. "What would prove I am? Worth it, I mean." He kept his chin up and his ears forward, determined not to show his anxiety. "I can hunt," he continued, "And I could learn your ways, if you'd teach me. I'm a good learner." Was that cocky? He didn't want to come off as brash either, and now he was worried about that — this cat didn't seem the type to put up with over-confidence.

Ugh, Dawnstar hated the question. Why does everyone have to ask her that? What do I have to do to prove myself, what do I have to do to become an elite, what do... seriously! Did she have to think for these fools as well? Dawnstar had never once asked Icestar what she had to do to become deputy. When she wanted to prove herself, Dawnstar found ways to prove herself, to be of service, to stand out and catch attention, good or bad. But cats today, it's like they needed to be paw-fed every little thing. It was infuriating.

"You're the one who's supposed to tell me that, not the other way around. And everyone who wants to survive can hunt, nothing new there." Dawnstar meowed, aware that she was making this difficult. But this wasn't supposed to be easy to get in. it wasn't like he was trying that hard either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
He listened intently to what the leader had to say about Clan life, the smile fading from his face, replaced by a serious look with ears perked to show he was paying attention. It would be bloodier than he’d imagined… got it. And as the leader Clan cats would be expected to follow Dawnstar’s orders. Got it. He nodded his head as he listened.

The. Grackle brightened up at the leader’s words. She was actually willing to give him a chance?! A big grin grew onto his face, leaving him smiling like an idiot for a moment. He then straightens back up and tames his excitement back down, not wanting to embarrass himself, although he was unable to repress his smile. “My name’s Grackle, and I promise I’ll work very hard. I’m very grateful that you’re giving me chance in your Clan, so I won’t be a nuisance to you. I’ll learn to carry my own weight just fine.” The cat said in a determined manner.

. . .
@Undertaker

Dawnstar did like this one's enthusiasm, it was refreshing compared to the others who just showed up asking to join. It wasn't much, but he did manage to stand out compared to other outsiders. She hadn't a clue how well he'd fare in ShadowClan, but she could use some new blood especially with the tension growing between the clans. It was always nice to have some extra blood to spill.

"Grackle... hmm, that works." Dawnstar meowed, running through the names of apprentices in her clan. "From now on you'll be known as Gracklepaw, an apprentice of ShadowClan. I'll inform the clan of your arrival at the next meeting, for now, you'll be stuck in the apprentice den. I'll have to find you a mentor as well," Dawnstar grumbled, swishing her tail and ordering the tom to follow her as she led the way back to camp. Silverlark hasn't had an apprentice yet, he'd probably get along well Gracklepaw.
[Done, you can go ahead and submit him]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

"I'd appreciate it,"
The lookalike mew upon her words, tail giving a light sway as he took a tentative step in direction of camp - or at least, where he assumed camp was. Now, Elkpaw was (admittedly) a little attached to his name, but... He didn't want to keep it, no. Everyone who knew him as Elkpaw was gone, and RiverClan was dead to him. This would be a new start, a new beginning together with his father -- hopefully. He needed a name befitting of that. He needed to think about this for a moment... Lowering his head in thought, he contemplated.
"Unless you have any suggestions... How about Smolder - or Smolderingpaw? Or Vulturepaw. Assuming I'll be an apprentice."
He wasn't picky, really. Lest they call him Ratpaw.

[ @Undertaker ]

As she began the trek back to camp, she looked over to Elmshadow's mini-me and twitched her ears at his name suggestions. Ew, certainly not Vulture, Dawnstar had enough Vultures in ShadowClan as it was, no need for more. Smolderingpaw... that name once belonged to an apprentice she had been keen on seeing grow, but he burnt out and disappeared just like everyone else.

"Smolderingpaw sounds fitting to me." She replied without looking over her shoulder. "You'll settle in with the apprentices. I'll find you a mentor at the next meeting."

[Done, go ahead and submit him.]

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old January 22nd, 2024, 11:05 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
[It's been forever since I replied here, my bad. @Tawny'Bird go ahead and post a starter]

[Dawnstar will kill her for trespassing next post, so if you wanna keep her I'd have her run.]

Dawnstar bore her fangs as she listened to the pathetic worm's sniveling. She did not hear what Dawnstar had just said. Fool, if she wanted sympathy or at least a willing ear to hear her out, she should not have walked into Dawnstar's camp like this. She sealed her fate the second she stepped inside. Dawnstar immediately leaped at the she-cat, huge claws outstretched aiming for the molly's shoulders, while her fangs went straight for the she-cat's throat.

At first, it seemed like the pretty kittypet was seconds away from actually arguing with Dawnstar. Which honestly might have been funny to watch, it seemed like it'd be amusing to remind the prissy she-cat who wore the crown around here. But alas, the kittypet showed some brains and swiftly backed down. The fact that she just left her kitten standing there alone was unsettling for Dawnstar.

Icestar, as harsh a mother as she was, at least attempted to keep her and her sister alive, the kittypet didn't seem to give a dung if her kitten died or lived. Although, the fact that she hadn't let it starve to death or attempted to kill him herself said something, sorta. Although, she probably just didn't want to get her paws dirty.

The kittypet slowly gathered her wits and began talking. A low warning snarl was issued as the molly deemed it fit to skip over her name. The rudeness was overlooked as the kitten became the focus. Acts normal, eats normal, just weird? What the hell did that mean!!! He didn't look sick or anything, nothing about him screamed weird. He was staring at her with open awe.

Well, okay maybe the lack of fear was a little strange. Or not, now that she thought about it. She's met a few rare kits who just had a general lack of fear, were overly bold, or overly curious enough to meet her glare like was nothing. So that was a little off, but nothing she hadn't seen before. It wasn't until he set his sights on coming over to Dawnstar that the weirdness made itself apparent.

"What's with the wobbling?" She meowed more to herself than the kittypet. He looked like a newborn kit who just recently discovered that their legs were for walking. He swayed, and fell, although didn't utter a peep and did eventually get to his destination, the Shadow Queen. Dawnstar snorted as the kit reached out to touch her and then proceeded to mess with her tail. She allowed while glancing over at the kittypet as she spoke up again.

"He's a little odd, but not completely useless." Dawnstar meowed after watching the kit 'play' for a moment. He fell a lot but got quickly enough and his reflexes seemed to grow with each tumble. Dawnstar wondered if he'd grow out of the wobbling thing or if it'd be stuck with him forever. The swaying she could work with, the falling over at random not so much. He'd died too quickly if she shoved him in a battle. If he couldn't truly find his balance he was going to have to learn to recover quickly or work on his reflexes.

"If you honestly do not want him, I can take him. He's weirdly entertaining, if he doesn't die too fast it'll be fun to watch his growth." Dawnstar decided, not wanting to get into a verbal brawl about abandoning kits and whatnot.

"You come around here again without waiting at my border, I will take your pelt." Dawnstar gave the kittypet a fanged grin after she spoke. "If you have any more odd kittens like this one, do bring them around, I could do with a new form of entertainment. Before you go, what's his name?"

Dawnstar eyed the tom with cold disinterest. "That's boring, I've heard that from you and every other wanna-be. I imagine you know something if you've kept yourself alive this long. But that's nothing compared to others." Dawnstar grunted, gradually growing bored with this conversation. "You should shoo while I'm still in a merciful mood." Dawnstar yawned, seeing no reason to entertain this furball any longer.

Ugh, Dawnstar hated the question. Why does everyone have to ask her that? What do I have to do to prove myself, what do I have to do to become an elite, what do... seriously! Did she have to think for these fools as well? Dawnstar had never once asked Icestar what she had to do to become deputy. When she wanted to prove herself, Dawnstar found ways to prove herself, to be of service, to stand out and catch attention, good or bad. But cats today, it's like they needed to be paw-fed every little thing. It was infuriating.

"You're the one who's supposed to tell me that, not the other way around. And everyone who wants to survive can hunt, nothing new there." Dawnstar meowed, aware that she was making this difficult. But this wasn't supposed to be easy to get in. it wasn't like he was trying that hard either.

Dawnstar did like this one's enthusiasm, it was refreshing compared to the others who just showed up asking to join. It wasn't much, but he did manage to stand out compared to other outsiders. She hadn't a clue how well he'd fare in ShadowClan, but she could use some new blood especially with the tension growing between the clans. It was always nice to have some extra blood to spill.

"Grackle... hmm, that works." Dawnstar meowed, running through the names of apprentices in her clan. "From now on you'll be known as Gracklepaw, an apprentice of ShadowClan. I'll inform the clan of your arrival at the next meeting, for now, you'll be stuck in the apprentice den. I'll have to find you a mentor as well," Dawnstar grumbled, swishing her tail and ordering the tom to follow her as she led the way back to camp. Silverlark hasn't had an apprentice yet, he'd probably get along well Gracklepaw.
[Done, you can go ahead and submit him]

As she began the trek back to camp, she looked over to Elmshadow's mini-me and twitched her ears at his name suggestions. Ew, certainly not Vulture, Dawnstar had enough Vultures in ShadowClan as it was, no need for more. Smolderingpaw... that name once belonged to an apprentice she had been keen on seeing grow, but he burnt out and disappeared just like everyone else.

"Smolderingpaw sounds fitting to me." She replied without looking over her shoulder. "You'll settle in with the apprentices. I'll find you a mentor at the next meeting."

[Done, go ahead and submit him.]

Not the easiest cat to convince that was for certain. Merciful he had to admit was the truth, best not to push his luck, his casual sleeping in this clan's territory must've disrespected the leader, and another thing, he knew when to choose his battles, this would not be one he could win if thing escalated. "I appreciate your time." Dipping his head one last time the tom turned tail and walked off with a bit of pep to his step.

(Carbon is now leaving Shadowclan territory)

Help me hatch my babies
Old January 23rd, 2024, 12:34 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Undertaker

Scraps' ears twitched with the impulse to lay them flat against his head, but he kept them forward resolutely. He should be glad to be having a conversation at all — this cat could clearly rip him limb from limb if she so pleased. It stood to reason, then, that a cat like this would be unimpressed by the few tussles with other strays he'd gotten himself into. The few scars he had seemed like pitiful evidence to present to a cat boasting so many, all far more impressive.

He squared his shoulders. "I've survived this long on my own," he offered. "It's been almost 4 moons. Which may not seem like a lot," he admitted, "but that's half my life. I've been able to find prey through leafbare," he pointed out. "I've had to fight to keep it, too. There's lots of other cats around, plus foxes and badgers." He felt a violent urge to shake his pelt. He lashed his tail instead, once, and hard. "I'll serve your clan as best as I can with what I have."

His pelt prickled furiously. He didn't know if this was at all sufficient. He had no idea what might impress this cat — he didn't even know her name, he realized.

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan
Old January 23rd, 2024, 10:34 AM
Loyal Jellybean fan

Status: The scariest person is someone with nothing left to lose
Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Unpredictable

Names: Maple, Moon, and Sun
Age: Maple is about 12 moons and Moon and Sun are 3 days
Rank request: Queen for Maple, and Kit for Moon and Sun
New names:Maplestrike, Moonkit, and Sunkit
Reason for joining: They had been almost captured twice and Maple felt it would be safer for her kits if they joined Shadowclan

Am I allowed to do multiple cats? If so i will follow up with a starter