Old January 13th, 2024, 11:26 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

HoneyDew

Fluffy white tom with orange and yellow markings|FtM|

HoneyDew walked over to his apprentice and smiled warmly at Nightpaw. Dipping his head slightly.

@Eraserhead

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties
Old January 13th, 2024, 11:37 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Bumblestar settled back down as Drizzlecloud obliged. Her gaze swept idly over the Clan, only to sharpen once it landed on Sunpaw and Shadowshine. Bumblestar understood Sunpaw’s. She knew what it felt like to be frustrated with older warriors who kept failing, to be angry at the others who stepped forward to help. And maybe Sunpaw had been a little sharp, but it absolutely had not warranted the reaction it got.

She kept her mouth shut until Drizzlecloud was done speaking, until the moment of silence was over. Then she nodded her head with a quiet thank you, and turned her attention to the most recent target of her ire once more. Other cats had gotten there first, Sunpaw could clearly hold her own, but she would still be heard. "Shadowshine."

She rose back to her paws with a lash of her tail. “If I see you lay a paw on anyone in this Clan ever again, especially those younger than you, I’ll make sure to tear it off and beat you with it, she snapped. “Sunpaw’s frustrations are valid with the way her training’s been going, ‘n if that’s how you’re going to treat her for voicing ‘em, then she’s no longer your apprentice to train. Apprentice duties for half a moon should knock you back down to earth. If you go out, you're to be accompanied by another warrior at all times. I want dens spotless, prey stocked, 'n if I so much as catch a glimpse of you at the Gathering, I'll demote you right there. You'll remain in the warriors' den so that your Clanmates can keep an eye on you, 'n you'll stay away from the apprentices. Piss me off more than you already have during this 'n you'll be living the following moon as Shadowkit.”

Her attention flickered to Sunpaw, tone softening slightly, though the anger was still very much visible. “I’m sorry for my oversight. You’ll be with Spiderthroat instead of Shadowshine going forward. If she poses a problem in the future, let me know 'n I'll handle it.”

[ @Shellwhisker - Shadowshine has until January 31st to complete her punishment. I need to see 3+ posts tidying up dens or going on a hunting patrol with another warrior not called by Spiderthroat by then. Any interaction with apprentices, presence at the Gathering, or further discretion will result in demotion. If an extension is needed make sure to message me before Jan. 30th. ]

Last edited by dino.; January 13th, 2024 at 11:38 AM.
Old January 13th, 2024, 11:47 AM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Bumblestar settled back down as Drizzlecloud obliged. Her gaze swept idly over the Clan, only to sharpen once it landed on Sunpaw and Shadowshine. Bumblestar understood Sunpaw’s. She knew what it felt like to be frustrated with older warriors who kept failing, to be angry at the others who stepped forward to help. And maybe Sunpaw had been a little sharp, but it absolutely had not warranted the reaction it got.

She kept her mouth shut until Drizzlecloud was done speaking, until the moment of silence was over. Then she nodded her head with a quiet thank you, and turned her attention to the most recent target of her ire once more. Other cats had gotten there first, Sunpaw could clearly hold her own, but she would still be heard. "Shadowshine."

She rose back to her paws with a lash of her tail. “If I see you lay a paw on anyone in this Clan ever again, especially those younger than you, I’ll make sure to tear it off and beat you with it, she snapped. “Sunpaw’s frustrations are valid with the way her training’s been going, ‘n if that’s how you’re going to treat her for voicing ‘em, then she’s no longer your apprentice to train. Apprentice duties for half a moon should knock you back down to earth. If you go out, you're to be accompanied by another warrior at all times. I want dens spotless, prey stocked, 'n if I so much as catch a glimpse of you at the Gathering, I'll demote you right there. You'll remain in the warriors' den so that your Clanmates can keep an eye on you, 'n you'll stay away from the apprentices. Piss me off more than you already have during this 'n you'll be living the following moon as Shadowkit.”

Her attention flickered to Sunpaw, tone softening slightly, though the anger was still very much visible. “I’m sorry for my oversight. You’ll be with Spiderthroat instead of Shadowshine going forward. If she poses a problem in the future, let me know 'n I'll handle it.”

[ @Shellwhisker - Shadowshine has until January 31st to complete her punishment. I need to see 3+ posts tidying up dens or going on a hunting patrol with another warrior not called by Spiderthroat by then. Any interaction with apprentices, presence at the Gathering, or further discretion will result in demotion. If an extension is needed make sure to message me before Jan. 30th. ]

Skunkstrike-36 Moons-She/Her
Purrk(s): Beefed Up

Skunkstrike looked around sharply when Bumblestar called out one...singular...name. Like a disappointed parent. A really mad and disappointed parent.

The black and white warrior turned her dark blue gaze as Bumblestar laid down the law on Shadowshine, and she felt a stab of satisfaction that the warrior had been rebuked for their mistreatment of Sunpaw. She glanced down at Mirepaw, glad that she had given him a warmer greeting.
Old January 13th, 2024, 11:50 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Bored

yarrowcrest // he/him // 21 moons
purrks: mind reader [INACTIVE], flock together tier 1 [INACTIVE]

---

When his kit settles before him, in an attempt to comfort him through something she didn't understand, he can't help but look down to hop with a smile. Sure, the kid could be a bit of a menace, what with biting everything that moved, but at least hop understood when that behavior was to be tucked away for another time. Orange tail moves to curl around his young protectively and to keep her close to himself as a means of support.

Blue hues watch as a warrior swats at their new apprentice and the smile that sits on his face deepens into a disappointed frown. How immature. Acting in such a way right after deaths were expected to be mourned? Lives had been lost and instead of paying respects she thought it wise to spat with her new apparentice? It was cats like that that made Yarrowcrest want to run far away from this place. When that warrior begins to get berated by clan mates and then by their leader, he feels a bit better about it, but it still sits heavily upon him nonetheless, ears fallen and remorseful stare offered in Sunpaw's direction. Hopefully Spiderthroat treated her better.

locustkit and sunpaw mention | @FrostyGalaxy

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.
Old January 13th, 2024, 11:51 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Rateye had fallen asleep amidst all this. Why? He was so tired from how hard he had to do his jobs and live his life, that he accidentally fell asleep. Right in front of his leader. Oh fluff.
Old January 13th, 2024, 12:09 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Heaven is correct
Heaven says
Heaven says
You are in d̶̟͂ǎ̶̡ň̴̰ġ̴̙e̶̹̾r̶̡̃

SINGESMOKE
Purrk(s): Silver Tongue [ Disabled ]
Ragged furred, deep brown tabby bobtail, a patch of scarring cover burn’s muzzle and left side of burn’s face
Burn/Burnself Neopronouns Only [AMAB] || 31 Moons Old || Warrior of Thunderclan
[ Mention(s): @ ]

The last few moons have been a blur in time but now, having rejoined Thunderclan was even worse. Ghostwhisperer had been…handled. With that being said, the warrior was now sporting a healing face scar, across the eyebrow region. The warrior grumbles, relationship with Mapleface now nothing but distance. Where was she even at..? Dead most likely. Singesmoke stands up at attention as the warrior cuffs the apprentice’s ear. Burn feels the hiss itching to leave in burn’s throat loudly, but burn calms it when others rise up in defense and even Bumblestar…Cracklepaw’s murderer, says something.

Burn swings around the crowd, moving silently through the clearing as burn inches closer to burn’s target. She is not here. A sigh escapes the bobtails maw as burn fades back into the background. A soundless listener…once more.

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰
Old January 13th, 2024, 12:24 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sunleap listened.

Dogpaw listened.

Sheeppaw groomed herself.

Beetlepaw listened.

Mantiskit sighed. Yes, Sunpaw was being harsh but Shadowshine had gone too far. Sunpaw had already been failed by cats that were supposed to be her mentor more than once. It made sense that she might be angry and unwilling to trust Shadowshine to actually train her. Whyd dd warriors sometimes not train their apprentices? She had no idea. If you were a warrior that was assigned an apprentice wouldn't you want to train them? Seriously? She didn't want to understand why you would neglect your dutuies and not train an apprentice that was assigned to you. She just didn't. She looked at Brindlekit who was still next to her. @gs29513
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old January 13th, 2024, 02:04 PM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

(Hey @Dino wasn’t- wasn’t swiftheart mentoring Sunpaw or am I dumb, did I miss smthn? So sorry if I did)
Swiftheart bit back a snarl of anger at Shadowshine.
Blacknight stared at Shadowshine.
Moonshine growled at Shadowshine and give her a sharp look, claws out, teeth bared.
Rainpaw stared at Shadowshine.
Cloudpaw sat next to his sister, staring at Shadowshine. He padded slowly over to her. “Pardon me for asking, I wasn’t really paying attention. What happened?” Cloudpaw whispered. @Shellwhisker (Shadowshine)

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old January 13th, 2024, 02:41 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

*Cherrypaw fled the meeting in fear*
Old January 13th, 2024, 04:52 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post

Skunkstrike-36 moons-She/Her
Purrk(s): Beefed Up

"Hello, Mirepaw!" Skunkstrike purred warmly, though she could kinda pick up on the apprentice's nervous energy. So instead, she toned down her own excitement and crouched to make herself seem smaller to him.

"Would you like to go learn a cool battle trick?" She asked, then she leaned in and whispurred mischievously, "It's also a fun prank to play on your denmates~"
Mirepaw nodded. Nobody's really done anything deserving of a prank, but it could be helpful... not as a prank, like in battle "Sure, I... guess it should help," he muttered, "I don't really know much about combat anyways."

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw