Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by v4mp6re_b1t3
Today 02:07 PM
ShrewKit's Relation...
by Shrew
Last post by Luna16
Today 01:56 PM
Littlestream finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Undertaker
Rivercloud everything...
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 01:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 5th, 2019, 02:33 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

"Hey, bunny bunny, why don't you just come out.."

Almost drooling at the thought of a meal, Foxpudge pushed himself into the nursery and latched his eyes onto the small frame of the baby rabbit. It was tiny, but he didn't care-- he was hungry.

He lunged forward, pouncing at his quarry with outstretched paws. "I've been dying to eat!"
@Fuzzy

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 5th, 2019, 02:37 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
"Hey, bunny bunny, why don't you just come out.."

Almost drooling at the thought of a meal, Foxpudge pushed himself into the nursery and latched his eyes onto the small frame of the baby rabbit. It was tiny, but he didn't care-- he was hungry.

He lunged forward, pouncing at his quarry with outstretched paws. "I've been dying to eat!"
@Fuzzy

A fox! And he was going to eat her!! How'd a fox get in camp. It must have killed all the warriors already! She thought noticing the blood on the foxes face and paws.
IN no time the beast lunged at her and pinned her down to the ground making her squeak and whine. "I don't wanna die!"

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 5th, 2019, 02:41 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Shh, bunny.. it'll all be over soon, and you'll be in me."

Foxpudge twisted his head, teeth aiming for the small rabbit's throat. He planned on giving it a clean killing bite before he enjoyed his meal.

[edit since this is ending]

Once the rabbit was limp in his jaws, he began to enjoy his meal. Mm, delicious. For such a small creature, it was definitely tasty and did wonders to improve his mood.

When he was finished with his catch, he stood and headed out of the den, licking blood and bits of flesh his muzzle.
@Fuzzy

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; December 5th, 2019 at 02:52 AM.
Old December 5th, 2019, 08:37 AM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post

(Is this a dream, or a hallucination? I'm presuming it is :3)

@sunflowerseed @Nebby

Runningpaw bounced playfully over to her brother, smiling. She was ready to explore, and play, and-Rabbitpaw? She tilted her head, purring anxiously at him.
"Rabbitpaw. Rabbitpaw, wake up!" She yowled, prodding his side.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
Rabbitpaw pressed himself to the ground as the demon form of his sister came closer. As it touched him, he hissed loudly, the hallucination taking over him. "Demon! Get away!" He saw his mentor looming closer behind Runningpaw, his eyes dark pits of hatrid, a creepy smile plastered on his maw. "HELP ME! HELP!"

Springtail was taken aback by the sudden meltdown, but he calmly walked over and pressed his nose to the side of Rabbitpaws face, holding him down gently. "Rabbitpaw," He said quietly into the apprentices ear. "It's me, Springtail. You're with me, you're safe. I need you to breath and come back to me. Blink rapidly if you must. There are no demons, no monsters, it's just me. He tom said, his tail gently rubbing the apprentices side in his attempt to snap the apprentices out of his own imagination. He let no panic enter his own eyes, trouble cannot fix trouble.

The toms low voice entered the apprentices ear quiet as a whisper yet again. "Everything is okay.." He said sweetly
Old December 5th, 2019, 09:38 AM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
Springtail was taken aback by the sudden meltdown, but he calmly walked over and pressed his nose to the side of Rabbitpaws face, holding him down gently. "Rabbitpaw," He said quietly into the apprentices ear. "It's me, Springtail. You're with me, you're safe. I need you to breath and come back to me. Blink rapidly if you must. There are no demons, no monsters, it's just me. He tom said, his tail gently rubbing the apprentices side in his attempt to snap the apprentices out of his own imagination. He let no panic enter his own eyes, trouble cannot fix trouble.

The toms low voice entered the apprentices ear quiet as a whisper yet again. "Everything is okay.." He said sweetly
@sunflowerseed @Lilyfur2
Rabbitpaw lashed out as Springtail's gastly form came closer. As it touched him, he let out a loud scream, hissing and spitting. If he was to die, he wouldn't go down without a fight. "Your dead, Rabbitpaw. Your going to die. Your blood will soak this clearing." Springtail growled maliciously. Runningpaw and Littlewish nodded, chanting the same thing over and over. "Your going to die..." Springtail hissed in his ear.

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: I'll be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!

Last edited by Aroogi; December 5th, 2019 at 09:38 AM.
Old December 5th, 2019, 10:29 AM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@sunflowerseed @Slushie @Psycho Bandit

Moondrift was terrified.

In her mind's eye, there were throngs of dark figures just staring at her and snickering. Thousands of them. And Moondrift knew why they were snickering.

They were reading her mind.

She cried out, covering her head with her paws as if it would shield her thoughts from these wicked creatures.

It was no use.

The strange cats knew everything about her, everything. They knew who she was, what she thought about when she was alone, what Moondrift was thinking about now.

She wanted it to stop. She wanted it so bad to stop.

She screeched and launched herself at the nearest... thing. She intended to kill it, to destroy it.

She intended to be merciless.

Last edited by Vessel; December 5th, 2019 at 10:32 AM.
Old December 5th, 2019, 11:20 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

@Heartstruck @sunflowerseed @Psycho Bandit

StarClan, it was chaos.

The flames licked hungrily at his heels, as if they couldn't wait to consume his mind, body and soul. The heat scorched his back, so hot he felt as if the inferno from Hell itself was rising up to punish him.

A giant paw slammed into the side of his head, sending him sprawling across the clearing in a heap of fur and dust. The flames vanished, but what remained was so much worse than anything he had seen. Even from a distance it towered over him. Its long fangs protruded from its mouth as it snarled, and its claws looked twice as deadly than his own. He struggled to his feet, gasping for air. His right ear rang, and the world seemed to spin for a moment. For just a second, he had a moment of clarity, a feeling that what was happening was just a dilusion, but the feeling vanished quickly... along with every other cat in the clearing.

It was only Timbersnow and the monster now.
Old December 5th, 2019, 12:15 PM
lurking

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
@hxneysuckle
She was so confused right now. Twilightshine was careful with keeping her claws sheathed and since she wasn't an extremely large cat she highly doubted her weight was causing the feline any pain. The screeching was not doing anything for her headache, Twilightshine flattened her ears as far back as they would go. She had no clue what was going on with her so simply waited it out and kept herself as far away from those claws as possible. Her concern increased when Tawnystep suddenly went limp allowing the deputy to relax her hold slightly.
The way the russet stared at her with those glossy eyes was a little unnerving. As Tawnystep's eyes finally came into focus and questions were thrown at her, she almost wanted to answer sarcastically but she refrained. She could feel beads of blood pooling where the warrior's claws had ripped into her. If she hadn't known any better she would have thought Tawnystep had been trying to kill her."You attacked me." She meowed nonchalantly, wincing as she climbed off the warrior. "You were yowling about me wanting to kill you...or something like that. Are you alright now?" She remained tense just in cause she went into whatever mental state she had been in. "What exactly were you seeing?" She wondered, ignoring the urge to check her wounds in favor of understanding what was going on.

She blinked, rolling onto her side and looking up at the deputy with fear in her eyes. "I- I attacked you? Are you okay? I think I'm alright... I'm not sure though. Do you need anything? I can help you clean up the blood. I don't have any medicinal knowledge but I can make sure the wounds are clean," Tawnystep mewed, speaking almost as fast as a hawk. Her tail flicked and she stretched her neck up, trying to see how bad Twilightshine's wounds were. "I don't know what came over me. I just saw shadows trying to reach out towards me and I was so scared-" she shuddered at the thought, "I don't know if it'll happen again. I keep attacking others, I don't know why. First Brightstar, now you. Something isn't right. I just snap into this... crazy state and I just want to attack and kill whatever is trying to hurt me. Am I going insane?" She swallowed, her mouth dry from speaking so much. Her bicolored eyes were filled with fear, at herself and at the commotion around her.
"What's wrong with me?"

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old December 5th, 2019, 12:21 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@Slushie @Psycho Bandit @sunflowerseed

The creature had fallen back into the crowd that giggled gleefully as fear flashed through her mind. Idiots, Moondrift thought at them, I'll get every last one of you! Just you wait! The giggled even louder.

Moodrift was trembling, but she would finish what she started.

The gray cat flung herself once again into the crowd, hoping she landed on the same creature she had struck already. When she hit, she dug her claws into it's back as hard as she could. Then it did something horrible.

Its head twisted all the way around to stare at her with white eyes and a terrifying grin. It snickered at her but said nothing.

She screeched in fear and said; "Die die die die die die die die DIE!" She then dug her claws into those milky-white eves and closed her own, sobbing.

just a critter

Last edited by Vessel; December 5th, 2019 at 12:22 PM.
Old December 5th, 2019, 01:17 PM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy

@Heartstruck

The tiny kit was terrified, his mother! Where was his mother! "Mommy!" The tiny kit cried in terror, "Mommy help me!" Alpinekits eyes were wild and tail fluffed, fear and sadness overtaking him. He couldn't breath, killing everywhere, screeching cats. He jumped into a bush to hide, his sharp breath making him louder than he wished to be. He shook, his tail was a few inches out of the bush, as he curled up in his hiding spot