Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
×° Shrew's humble little...
by Shrew
Last post by Shrew
Today 06:22 PM
[p] so i went out with my...
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 06:20 PM
[ Herb Lesson - all ages ]...
by elio
Last post by Kix
Today 06:12 PM
✩Art Contest!!!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:05 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 12th, 2024, 09:43 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

Ah so she hit the nail dead on the head with this one. She murred in amusement at this. Then she grew a more serious look on her face. "I feel like I'm not really supposed to be anywhere. Can't go back home, can't go forwards." She chuckled softly at how sad that all this sounded but it was true. "Do you feel like you are supposed to be here yourself? You seemed a little stressed darling." The molly asked the other one with an eyebrow raised. Truly this loner had no worries about this warrior starting a fight with her. She just seemed too nice for all that, and it would be pretty rude to attack a partially blind shecat, wouldn't it be? Well some rogues were willing to do that but again, this cat radiated an aura of nice to her. Yet she seemed cagey around the talk of twolegs, did something bad happen between her and the twolegs. If so she would be willing to fight them—If she was the size of one of those big cats she saw permanently frozen to the wall.

Oh yeah that is right, names were never given out. "So what did your twolegs name you,.. or I suppose what name do you call yourself now?" She asked gently before she started to groom her burned shoulder. Her scars seem to get dirty faster than her fur, it was honestly more annoying than the itch they sometimes had.

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Wisteriawren faltered as the loner clearly put her own feelings into words, her gaze turning hesitant as the sentiment struck home. "I... I like it here. I do." She sighed softly. "I've had a rough time recently, but I know leaving won't fix anything - it'd make me more miserable. The best I can do is look for the light at the end of the tunnel now."

Smiling anxiously, Wisteriawren shrugged at the second question. "My name... it used to be Melody. It's Wisteriawren now." Did she miss her old name..? Yes, kind of. But this was the new her, the one that Old Her would have been baffled to see - marked with scars and pelt raggedy with lack of food. It was okay, though...

Speaking of food... something smelled strongly. Craning her neck, Wisteriawren worked her way over to where the tangy smell was coming from - berries of some sort. Bearberries, but she did not know them. Curiousity overcoming her, the former kittypet zoned out for a moment and forgot of her companion as she ducked her head and gnawed at one of the berries, slightly startled when the taste of it flooded her mouth. "Oh." She murmured, drawing back and recalling once more that there was someone with her. Oops.

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old August 12th, 2024, 10:08 PM
<3

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Floodsight
◆ she/her | 20 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

"Yeah... I guess you're right," Floodsight nodded with more thought of what happened after they left. The other Clans tore it all apart. 'I wonder if they were still there, enjoying the their space in the peak of Green-leaf. Occupying our territory.' The thought casted a gloom on Floodsight's face making her want to snarl. The fact that other clans might be peacefully and enjoying the territory they've left. Their home.

"We'll return. We have to..." Floodsight commented with a frown on her face. What nonsense, nothing was a 'have to'. There's no certainty in anything. Nothing at all. Everything could collapse in a breeze. But with possibility comes a chance, a chance to return.

Enough of the negative thoughts! Better start hunting. The faster the clan regains their strength, the easier Fadingstar could make the clan's next choice. Floodsight followed Heroneye to the river and settled down. She stared at the river intently for prey.

It was a waiting game, and Floodsight didn't move. Just patiently sat there until the fish swam a little closer to the surface.

A moments notice, Floodsight swiped her claws at the fish, pulling it out of the water. In a swift move, Floodsight bit into it until all movement died down. She moved the prey further from the riverbank, but close enough she can still reach it if anything were to come. On that note, Floodsight stares into the sky once more to check for any of those prey-stealing birds.

[ @Fits ]

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹
Old August 13th, 2024, 03:33 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Doh

Default Re: The Starpoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaaze View Post

◇ Baneberrypaw ◇
◇ The Storyteller ◇
Purrks: None
Oh, wow! She was an apprentice now! Baneberrypaw's rounded ears perked up even higher as she heard cheers. Yay, she was going to be a warrior! The best warrior ever! Her smile was evident. Nothing short of joy shot through the tortoiseshell like a lightning bolt, and she looked around for her mentor. She hoped Stagheart was fun! Not too serious. And when when approached her she did feel a little sober. He was look too fun, looked super serious. Her crestfallen face was quickly masked with curiosity. Maybe he was just being professional, and he actually was super fun! Yeah! Surely that was the case.. right? The scarred tom (old man) introduced himself, and he sounded friendly so Baneberrypaw felt no traces of fear. She had hope he could be fun, and would like her.

"Hiya, Stagheart! I'm Baneberrypaw, but you know that, and I'm super excited to train! I want to be the best warrior Riverclan has ever seen! I.. don't know if I will, but I'll try my hardest, promise." She swore earnestly, smiling up at him. What else was she supposed to say? Oh, right. She had to touch noses with him like everyone else. Standing on her tiptoes, Baneberrypaw made the effort to try and bop her nose on his. Her blue eyes would grow a bit cross-eyed at the gestures she looked curiously at the scar on his chin."Say, if you don't mind me asking, what's that from? Does if still tingle? Once I cut my paw on a stick and it got scabby. But it didn't scar. Thats so cool!"

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 3 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 52 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart saw the quick range of emotions on his new apprentice's face — surprise, perhaps disappointment, curiosity... then rebounding right back into excitement. He chuckled a bit at her eager statement of wanting to be RiverClan's best warrior, all too familiar with that aspiration.

"I'll do my best to train ya, shape ya up into a worthy warrior — 'n the rest is up to you on that one,"
he meowed goodnaturedly, his gruff tones showing a bit of his dry yet friendly humor as he entertained the idea.

Then he bent down his large head to touch noses, almost scoffing in amusement at the way her eyes crossed to peer at the scar on his chin. He lifted up a paw to rub at it; most of the time, he forgot he even had scars, being that he was so used to them. Seeing the younger cat's wonder over it was a tad endearing, even for his more stoic front.

"Oh, this...? Got it from a badger attack. Nasty thing knocked me halfway 'cross the forest with this hit, but I still took it down in the end." He blinked a few times in thought as the memory crossed his mind before looking down at the smaller cat with a subtle smirk. "I sure felt it that day, 'n for moons after. But now? Nah... sometimes I forget I even have it," he added with a dry, rumbly purr that was akin to another chuckle.

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
she and Cobwebfern have a semi-closed den policy.

Request Healing | Medicine Den | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old August 14th, 2024, 10:24 PM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Goofy
Default Re: RiverClan Camp

sneezepaw

APPRENTICE | Female | 11 moons

"What they say is true: You have to see the world for yourself to appreciate how beautiful it is."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sneezepaw sat for a moment, pondering many things. RiverClan was almost off of their punishment. It was almost time to go back home. She felt better. She was leaving this awful colorless place, back to RiverClan's colorful rivers, land, and camp. Nothing was better than this. Nothing in her mind, at least.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(pixel gif by @/SnowheartTC! )
Royal "Clan"
Sign-ups/Resources
Saffronkit
Finder

- ˕ •マ elio was here !!

Last edited by rubberRatroom; August 14th, 2024 at 10:24 PM. Reason: I'm tired shshsh you didn't see that
Old August 15th, 2024, 12:56 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |

Heroneye cast yet another wary glance at the sky. Not unlike the clouds that covered it completely, RiverClan's current state hung over it and tainted their every action. Naturally, almost every cat was absolutely champing at the bit for the chance to return home at last. But even so, there was a chance they'd simply be forced out again. As much as she hated to think about it, the other Clans could easily overpower them again if they really wanted to, and it would be nothing but advantageous to do so. Especially if RiverClan cats continued to cause the others unnecessary trouble.

As they arrived at the river, Floodsight quickly got to work hunting, and Heroneye was soon to follow. They couldn't fix all of RiverClans problems, but they could do this. That was what made hunting so great. It was just so easy. There was simply nothing to second-guess about; you either catch something, or you don't.

Heroneye stayed, frozen in place, until a fish of her own came ambling down the river. All she had to do was clear her mind, remove the ripples that danced along it and generally made far more trouble than they were worth. And... there.

Heroneye reached into the churning waters, and when she pulled her paws back out, there was a fish hooked on her claws. She let out a small snort of satisfaction as she dispatched the fish. Turning to move it away from the river for safe keeping, she was reminded of Floodsight's presence. Right, she was supposed to be talking. Acting like a normal cat and making conversation.

"At least there's a river here--though the fish are a bit pathetic." It was true; for some odd reason, the fish in the mountains were significantly smaller than those from the forest. Well, it was something, she supposed.

( @goodacacia )

Last edited by Fits; August 15th, 2024 at 01:36 PM.
Old August 15th, 2024, 01:28 PM
&lt;3

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Floodsight
◆ she/her | 20 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

"Pathetic? Yes. But better than nothing. Before we arrived, I almost feared the mountain would bring frozen rivers like Leaf-bare." Floodsight turned to glance at Heroneye. Of course, they wouldn't have settled there if prey was lacking, but it was still a fear to arrive at a place that lack prey. Floodsight had returned to the riverbank to watch the fish swim by. One. two. three. They didn't stop and just swam downstream.

"Speaking of little ones, there quite a few of kits running around in camp." Floodsight started with her soft voice louder than usual. It seemed like the easy small talk chat always revolve around kits for her. "I would love the chance to be able to mentor one of them. It'll definitely be tiring chasing them down, but I think it'll be quite the experience. They're such bundle of joy and endlessly entertaining, don't you think?"

Her voice trailed off. Perhaps she spoke a little too much. That was definitely a lot. She doesn't even know whether Heroneye like kits, and she went on for quite the tangent. A little embarrassed, Floodsight turned to face the river once again, waiting for the next fish to stop by.

[ @Fits ]

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹
Old August 15th, 2024, 07:49 PM
It's a mental breakdown

Bump Policy: Every 2-3 days
My Mood: Cheerful

↠ R U S S E T K I T ↞
1 moon ~ RiverClan ~ he/him
"i believe the story books i read by candlelight"

"I'm fine!" The reddish pelted kit grinned at his new compatriot, puffing out his chest and fluffing up his pelt to attempt to make himself look as big as possible. He was a fierce and brave warrior of his leader's Clan and he was willing to do anything to keep her happy. The prospect of enemies to fight and places to make their very own sent an electric shiver of excitement through his spine, making him look like a tiny grinning pinecone even more than he did before, "Yes leader! I'm right behind you!"

@carmen
Old August 15th, 2024, 08:03 PM
It's a mental breakdown

Bump Policy: Every 2-3 days
My Mood: Cheerful

↠ R U S S E T K I T ↞
1 moon ~ RiverClan ~ he/him
"i believe the story books i read by candlelight"

Mismatched eyes blinked open in the gloom as Russetkit hauled himself out of the depths of his mossy nest, eyes brightening as he got to his tiny paws. The haze of sleep vanished as he gave his pelt a thorough shake and bounded into the center of the den, noticing a grey tail whisking out of the entrance. A call died on his lips as a glint caught his eye from within one of the nests. Trotting over on light paws he rose up onto his hind legs to peer over the side, eyes widening with delight at what he found inside.

A collection of beautiful rocks lay nestled in the moss and Russetkit reached down a paw to attempt to fish one out as quietly as he could without rousing any of the other sleeping kits or queens. He assumed that they were for all of them or they wouldn't have been placed in an empty nest, and who didn't want a shiny new rock to play with?
@Rose
Old August 15th, 2024, 08:28 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

☾ Brokenstream | 23 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽
header & divider by @/Marigoldwhisper

The tom's eyes lit up in a mixture of surprise and excitement as Raccoonsun paddled towards him. "Wow, you're a natural! If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're a real bona fide RiverClan cat!" He praised the she-cat, swimming a circle around her. "I think we should wait to try deeper water when we get back to the real RiverClan camp, but you're doing very well." Brokenstream nodded approvingly. "This is still shallow, so this would be a good spot to try 'diving' underwater and pushing yourself off the riverbed to propel forward. Why not give it a shot? Aim for my legs and knock me over."

( @Idiotic.Bean101)

pixelgifs by @/snowflake.

Brokenstream is RiverClan’s Head Lionheart - If You Need Him, Mention Me
Old August 15th, 2024, 09:09 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Raccoonsun-She/Her
15 Moons

PURRKS
Rapid Recovery-Not Active

-------------------

Knock him over?
Okay, he's been swimming a lot longer than she has, so he'd probably be fine.

So, she just has to dive under and push herself off the bottom?
Couldn't be too bad.
[Roll=10]
She went down, and, she was not good at this part.
She got down okay, but she didn't push off right.

She went back up.
Okay, you know what, just gonna try again.
That was embarassing.
[Roll=10]
Aaand she did the same thing again.

Before any words could be said she tried again.
For some reason, she didn't like the idea of failing.
[Roll=2]
This was the worst attempt.
She almost twisted her paw when she went to push herself from the bottom, and had to drag herself back to where she could stand.

"Sorry." She said after catching her breath "That was-well-humiliating, to say the least."
At this point she was just wasting time.
She failed three times.

@TanghuluCat

ART SHOP!

Caveclaw is a Lionheart of Riverclan, mention me if she is needed!

art by @/snowflake.
Closed Thread