Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:59 AM
Icekit Finder <3
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:59 AM
September Gathering
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:58 AM
Star's Kitty Hearts
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:54 AM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 10:54 AM

Old March 6th, 2024, 09:09 AM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Gender: Genderfluid/Gendervoid┊┊He/Void/Zir/Xe/Claw/Star/Them
Bump Policy: ✮Any time between 4-10 pm on weekdays and anytime on weekends✮
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Orangepaw nodded to his father as he walked away. "Oh uh- yeah. I have like... a sorta condition... I don't know what it is but if I do to much exercise at once then I end up in a bad coughing fit... my lungs just aren't that strong." Orangepaw mewed. Adding quickly, "It doesn't stop me from training! Nothing will! But I just need breaks sometimes. And I got to Lightningstorm for a Juniper berry everyday. So most morning's if I'm not at my nest, I'll probably be there." Orangepaw finished with a bit of a nervous look.

Redstrike✮He/Him✮ 20 Moons✮Straight ✮Warrior ✮App: Orangepaw
Redstrike nodded understanding. "Alright, thank you for letting me know. We will start your training tomorrow. Get plenty of food and rest," the warrior says with a smile and a flick of his tail.

.⭒☆━ Active Cats ━☆⭒.
♥︎ Mistykit (Windclan)
♥︎ Midnightkit (Shadowclan)
♥︎ Shadow/Stone (Outsider)

Old March 6th, 2024, 09:23 AM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Bravebird - WindClan Warrior

At the mention of Twilightstar having any guilt over the attack, Bravebird felt her chest constrict. She couldn't imagine what kind of weight the leader must be carrying after it all, and it sprung the idea into her head to perhaps bring her a piece of prey to make sure she at least knew that she didn't need to hold onto the guilt. But if the warrior also knew anything, it was that guilt was difficult to let go of - after all, she still held onto hers tightly where Fernpaw was concerned...

Stupid... weasel cat things? Unable to stop the snort-chuckle that left her, Brave turned to glance at Hawk with a raised brow, amusement in her eyes. "I think I prefer your name over minks," she purred lightly. And suddenly whatever awkwardness or tension she had felt between them dissipated, and it was as if whatever strange occurrence had happened in the medicine den was gone. "Honestly think you should announce it at the next gathering - make sure all the Clans know about the... what did you say?" A teasing glance. "...Stupid weasel cat things?"

Another snort-chuckle left her as she nudged him lightly to show she was only joking, looking back to Twilightstar. New apprentices, reassignments, and an outsider to welcome. It was still difficult to stifle the uneasiness that came with hearing new cats joining the Clan, but over time Brave had grown accustomed to it, trusting her leader's judgement over everything else. Her blue eyes glittered with admiration as she gazed up at the Galewood, not for the first time envisioning what it would be like to sit up there at the head of the Clan.

[ @Micanomancy ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum

Old March 6th, 2024, 12:00 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kida View Post

Redstrike nodded understanding. "Alright, thank you for letting me know. We will start your training tomorrow. Get plenty of food and rest," the warrior says with a smile and a flick of his tail.
Orangepaw gave an obedient nod to his mentor. "Alright! I... uh I'll tell you tomorrow! I gotta go get my berry for the evening so see you!" Orangepaw stood, stretching his oddly wide paws and long legs in turn. He shook off his pelt. Waiting for his mentor to send him away.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old March 6th, 2024, 12:03 PM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Gender: Genderfluid/Gendervoid┊┊He/Void/Zir/Xe/Claw/Star/Them
Bump Policy: ✮Any time between 4-10 pm on weekdays and anytime on weekends✮
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Orangepaw gave an obedient nod to his mentor. "Alright! I... uh I'll tell you tomorrow! I gotta go get my berry for the evening so see you!" Orangepaw stood, stretching his oddly wide paws and long legs in turn. He shook off his pelt. Waiting for his mentor to send him away.

Redstrike nodded, indicating for Orangepaw to go ahead and take his leave.

.⭒☆━ Active Cats ━☆⭒.
♥︎ Mistykit (Windclan)
♥︎ Midnightkit (Shadowclan)
♥︎ Shadow/Stone (Outsider)

Old March 6th, 2024, 12:17 PM
Camo x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kida View Post

Redstrike nodded, indicating for Orangepaw to go ahead and take his leave.
Orangepaw gave a thankful swish of his long tail and padded over to the medicine den.

( )

lio lurked here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Last edited by ChromeSilver_Hwaa; March 6th, 2024 at 12:17 PM.
Old March 6th, 2024, 02:45 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: feel free! i promise i have our roleplay in my to-do list, im just lazy v-v
My Mood: Lazy

Barkkit sat at the very edge of the camp. He was still very new and uncomfortable in WindClan. There were way too many cats and way too much going on. He didn't like it and he didn't fit in.... But it was better than being alone, right?

The only cat he felt somewhat comfortable around was Twilightstar, but she was a leader with other responsibilities. He'd adjust by himself. He'd be fine, just like always. So he sat, huddled in the corner with his fur puffed up as he tried to make himself look bigger and attempted to fit in more with the plethora of warriors and apprentices around him.

• • •

open.

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

los gatos de chickadee & chickadee's auction birdhouse! !
^^ GO UP HERE TO THE BIRDHOUSE!!! ^^

Old March 6th, 2024, 03:51 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by tally View Post
Bravebird - WindClan Warrior

At the mention of Twilightstar having any guilt over the attack, Bravebird felt her chest constrict. She couldn't imagine what kind of weight the leader must be carrying after it all, and it sprung the idea into her head to perhaps bring her a piece of prey to make sure she at least knew that she didn't need to hold onto the guilt. But if the warrior also knew anything, it was that guilt was difficult to let go of - after all, she still held onto hers tightly where Fernpaw was concerned...

Stupid... weasel cat things? Unable to stop the snort-chuckle that left her, Brave turned to glance at Hawk with a raised brow, amusement in her eyes. "I think I prefer your name over minks," she purred lightly. And suddenly whatever awkwardness or tension she had felt between them dissipated, and it was as if whatever strange occurrence had happened in the medicine den was gone. "Honestly think you should announce it at the next gathering - make sure all the Clans know about the... what did you say?" A teasing glance. "...Stupid weasel cat things?"

Another snort-chuckle left her as she nudged him lightly to show she was only joking, looking back to Twilightstar. New apprentices, reassignments, and an outsider to welcome. It was still difficult to stifle the uneasiness that came with hearing new cats joining the Clan, but over time Brave had grown accustomed to it, trusting her leader's judgement over everything else. Her blue eyes glittered with admiration as she gazed up at the Galewood, not for the first time envisioning what it would be like to sit up there at the head of the Clan.

[ @Micanomancy ]
Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him | 48 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings, white paws and sky blue eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Bravebird - @/tally ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur groaned as the warrior beside him suggested he announce the attack at the next gathering with the phrase "stupid weasel-cat things". The tension had indeed evaporated, and Hawkfur shook his head at her antics. "No way, I would be laughed out of the forest."

Silence fell between them as they both directed their attention to Twilightstar, and Hawkfur cheered the names of the new apprentices and warrior along with the rest of the clan. It felt good to see more cats ranking up in the clan, showing that even with the mink fight, even with the forest practically crumbling around them, WindClan was still strong. He found himself absently staring up at the Galewood, watching Twilightstar sway on the branch regally. For a moment, he imagined himself up there. Under the scrutiny of all these cats, dealing with the guilt of everything Twilightstar had to deal with, having to choose who lives and who dies in an emergency. No. No, that wasn't for him. He was happier here on the ground, enforcing whatever Twilightstar--Fallownose too, he supposed, but he had hardly seen the tom around and wasn't entirely sure what sort of leader he'd be--laid down as the law.

Blinking back to reality, Hawkfur allowed himself a glance sidelong at Bravebird, finding her staring wistfully at the Galewood herself. He was shocked by the sudden realization that he would follow her to the ends of the earth as Bravestar. Ugh, stupid cat, pull yourself together! Hawkfur swept his tail over his paws, setting his gaze back on the Galewood. The time of a cat in charge that wasn't Twilightstar or Fallownose was a long time off, and he wouldn't be surprised if he died before that era was done. The simple fact of things. But he couldn't shake the excitement at the idea of his best friend as leader...

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC)
---
Mistlewhisker sig art by @/redshiftreign
---
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!

Last edited by Mica; March 6th, 2024 at 03:53 PM.
Old March 6th, 2024, 05:12 PM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: don't bump, please understand!!
My Mood: Paranoid

A tall offwhite she-cat, with brown, black, dark gray speckles, and blue/green heterochromia.

VC: a light Hungarian + British accent; a purr after every "r."

Purrk(s): Monkey's Paw (wish & withdrawal determined)
Maplepaw raised an eyebrow. Oh, so now she was getting a resassignment? What happened to her former mentor, Redspring? Could he not handle the weight of having an apprentice? Or, was it just perhaps he couldn't handle the weight of being in a clan?

Maplepaw was so lost in thought, she was almost jumpscared when her new mentor came up to her, perhaps just so they could both talk. She hesitated a bit when the mentor tried to lead her to another corner of the camp. Exactly... why was she trying to lead her to another place in the camp, specifically, the quieter parts?

Was it to deceive her?
Or are they one of those cats who will be nice in public and be a whole different cat alone?
Are they going to do something that is against the warrior code?
Or... am I just crazy?
Either way, Maplepaw had to follow the cat. They were her mentor regardless.
It was when her mentor popped the question which snapped Maplepaw out of her thoughts.

"Everrrything... but.. hunting." Maplepaw mewed quietly. There, she used up her three words today. If she said anything more, she might implode.

28/100
@GoldenRavenWings [so my writing style is kinda weird
as it was based off of a book so if
you cannot read this I'm really sorry!!! I can edit it for you
if needed
also Maple has technically already done everything (hunting, fighting, plot participation),
she just needs
to get to 100 posts then we're good to go!!]

Credits to the Warriors Wiki for image.

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Last edited by felidays; March 6th, 2024 at 05:32 PM.
Old March 6th, 2024, 08:34 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

The tom silently slunk over to the Galewood, seated in the back as usual. His fierce green eyes identical to the molly seated on the branch overhead. He eyed the leader's wounds with a hint of anger, more at himself than anyone else. He should have gone with her to explore whatever it was she found. She had a knack for finding trouble like Dreamlight's incurable depression. Leechscar lashed his tail back and forth behind him. He should go hunting after this, catching something fresh for Twilightstar to eat.

His eyes drifted from Twilightstar in search of a silver-furred molly. He had heard she had been with them during the attack. He and Silverpaw may not be the closest or even friends, but he did want to see her succeed even if it was purely for Twilightstar's sake... He had somehow lost... Leechscar growled to himself, he really should have gone with. WindClan could use some prey, maybe he'd see about mink hunting to take the edge of his self-hatred.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old March 7th, 2024, 06:05 AM
Camo x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
( ;-; )
Dewsong
Bird Looked At Her Leader. Her First Apprentice? Reassighned Because She Didnt Know Where Her Mother Was? Not Cool.
Warmsun
He Bleped And Zoned Out.
BeanKit
He Watched From Afar, He Coukdnt Wait For His Apprentice Ceramony!
Orangepaw padded to Dewsong with a soft look. "I know I'm not your apprentice anymore.... but I'll become the best warrior ok? And.... if you ever want to help me train. Ignore Redstrike and come along ok? I'll miss you" Orangepaw mewed gently.

lio lurked here