Today 12:37 AM
ThunderClan Elders' Den
by dino.
Today 12:08 AM

Old March 30th, 2021, 09:31 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Cattail Pond

The sun was about to set, the sky alight with beautiful amber colours as the sun drifted down to hide behind the horizon. Melonpaw had collected enough of the Burdock for his entire mouth to just feel.... nasty. It was uncomfortable. The taste of dirt was enough as well of a pain from collecting it roots and all.

He returned to their original spot, where the three had become two and one and then finally they had all split. Melonpaws stomach was still curdling with anxiety but the act of collecting plants was enough to calm him, distract him.

He waited patiently for his clan mates to return.
@Rockfall @Aquilex

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old March 31st, 2021, 12:53 AM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Aquilex @Romulus

Makeshift satchel of deathberries hanging loosely from his jaws, Bumblestep hurried back to Barkfuzz and Melonpaw. He could tell by the setting sun that they should already be heading back to camp by now. The color of those darn deathberries blended right into the bushes! How could anyone find them? Unfortunately, he had only found about four, but they would have to do.

"Alright guys, lets head back. I don't want to hold these in my mouth any longer than I have to." His voice was slightly muffled by the big leaf he used to carry the berries back.
Old March 31st, 2021, 07:46 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

Lemondrop
—————

Lemondrop knit her eyebrows together and tossed another look over her shoulder at the tom. “You are the biggest bump on a log I’ve ever met. You never want to do anything!” her tail twisted behind her and she picked up the pace feeling slight discomfort under his studying gaze. He thought to much... she wanted to know exactly what was on his mind. Though things like that were difficult. “That’s why you need me. I’ll liven you up in no time”

She pursed her lips together as he spoke again, she let out a strained and forced laugh “hah hah- look at you with all the jokes!” she thwacked the tom on the nose with her tail before she picked up the page again.

“You’ll have to beat me there.” she announced turning a briefly stopping.. letting a pregnant moment pass before she hooked her claws into a chunk of dead leaves and flinging them in his direction. “Getreadygetsetgo!” and instantly lemondrop was racing off tail flagging out behind her. Sure it was dark but the moon was just enough to see where she was going.. thankfully..

Beastgrowl sigh and took off after her. watching as the pond came into veiw.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old March 31st, 2021, 09:13 AM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

@Romulus @Rockfall

Barkfuzz followed closely behind Melonpaw, burdock root crammed in his jaws. He scrunched his nose in disgust at the taste and the numbness of his mouth.

He settled alongside Melonpaw as they waited for Bumblestep.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)

Last edited by Aquilex; March 31st, 2021 at 09:13 AM.
Old March 31st, 2021, 12:02 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Lemondrop
—————

Lemon wasnt aware of Beastgrowls annoyance, instead she was sprinting full tilt. Before her Riverclan surged forward, trees, shrubs, open clearings raced past her and the wind danced at her paws. A purely blissful moment, her companion for a moment was nearly forgotten.

That was until the pond came into view, the top of it glistening through the reeds reflecting the moods bright face and shooting it into a million different directions. She was about to turn and look over her shoulder when she felt her body weight shift. She had tripped and was now in the middle of flipping right onto her back nearly a fox length away from the pond and straight into the gravel. “Ouch...” she lay dazed a moment staring straight up the sky for a second, letting out wheezy laughs .

@Exis

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 31st, 2021, 12:09 PM
sadly, I exist

Quote:

Lemondrop
—————

Lemon wasnt aware of Beastgrowls annoyance, instead she was sprinting full tilt. Before her Riverclan surged forward, trees, shrubs, open clearings raced past her and the wind danced at her paws. A purely blissful moment, her companion for a moment was nearly forgotten.

That was until the pond came into view, the top of it glistening through the reeds reflecting the moods bright face and shooting it into a million different directions. She was about to turn and look over her shoulder when she felt her body weight shift. She had tripped and was now in the middle of flipping right onto her back nearly a fox length away from the pond and straight into the gravel. “Ouch...” she lay dazed a moment staring straight up the sky for a second, letting out wheezy laughs .

@Exis

Beastgrowl Smiled as he watched Lemondrop run, until she crashed. It took a moment to register what had happened but when he did it took him less than a second to arrive right beside Lemondrop. He nosed around to check for anything wrong or broken.

As he concluded his nosing he stood back and critically looked the she-cat up and down. "You need to watch where you're going, Lemondrop." Scolding wasn't his intention but... well when Lemondrop falls what was a cat to do. He couldn't rightfully do anything really. He sigh looking out to the pond. The glittering waves and the calmness it held. It was easy to get lost taking in each reed and grain of sand. How simple it would be to melt away into it, never to be seen again. Never to have existed in the first place maybe.

Old March 31st, 2021, 12:18 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Beastgrowl Smiled as he watched Lemondrop run, until she crashed. It took a moment to register what had happened but when he did it took him less than a second to arrive right beside Lemondrop. He nosed around to check for anything wrong or broken.

As he concluded his nosing he stood back and critically looked the she-cat up and down. "You need to watch where you're going, Lemondrop." Scolding wasn't his intention but... well when Lemondrop falls what was a cat to do. He couldn't rightfully do anything really. He sigh looking out to the pond. The glittering waves and the calmness it held. It was easy to get lost taking in each reed and grain of sand. How simple it would be to melt away into it, never to be seen again. Never to have existed in the first place maybe.

Lemondrop
—————

Whilst in the midst of getting her breath she felt Beastgrowls looming presence looming over top of her. She shot him a cheeky grin and let him carry out his inspection to make sure everything was put to rights. At his scolding she only grinned and lifted a single paw to bat his nose. “Sh- you love me too much to be angry with me” she whispered before attempting to roll onto her stomach.

While she was splayed out on her stomach she gently pushed each leg underneath herself and hoisted herself up to a standing position. She was still winded sure, but that wasn’t going to stop her from winning. She toddled around and was about to start for the water front until she noticed the way beast was looking at it. She paused a moment her facial expressions softening briefly. “Beasty?” she pressed quietly tracing his gaze back and fourth a few times.

@Exis

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 31st, 2021, 01:57 PM
sadly, I exist

Quote:

Lemondrop
—————

Whilst in the midst of getting her breath she felt Beastgrowls looming presence looming over top of her. She shot him a cheeky grin and let him carry out his inspection to make sure everything was put to rights. At his scolding she only grinned and lifted a single paw to bat his nose. “Sh- you love me too much to be angry with me” she whispered before attempting to roll onto her stomach.

While she was splayed out on her stomach she gently pushed each leg underneath herself and hoisted herself up to a standing position. She was still winded sure, but that wasn’t going to stop her from winning. She toddled around and was about to start for the water front until she noticed the way beast was looking at it. She paused a moment her facial expressions softening briefly. “Beasty?” she pressed quietly tracing his gaze back and fourth a few times.

@Exis

Beastgrowl's head turned slowly to Lemondrop. He was out of it, fully and totally out of it. He held up a paw or tried to, it only got a hair off the ground before he couldn't anymore. His thoughts both raging and nonexistent at the same time. he tried to speak but instead, he just didn't. He couldn't function anymore.

After a couple of minutes, he managed to amble to the water and sink in. He felt the grip that'd been on him release.

Old March 31st, 2021, 05:48 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
@Romulus @Rockfall

Barkfuzz followed closely behind Melonpaw, burdock root crammed in his jaws. He scrunched his nose in disgust at the taste and the numbness of his mouth.

He settled alongside Melonpaw as they waited for Bumblestep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockfall View Post
@Aquilex @Romulus

Makeshift satchel of deathberries hanging loosely from his jaws, Bumblestep hurried back to Barkfuzz and Melonpaw. He could tell by the setting sun that they should already be heading back to camp by now. The color of those darn deathberries blended right into the bushes! How could anyone find them? Unfortunately, he had only found about four, but they would have to do.

"Alright guys, lets head back. I don't want to hold these in my mouth any longer than I have to." His voice was slightly muffled by the big leaf he used to carry the berries back.
Melonpaw shuffled to his feet, falling quickly into line behind Bumblestep and beginning to walk behind him back to camp along side Barkfuzz

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old March 31st, 2021, 09:47 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

@Romulus @Rockfall

Barkfuzz followed the other two, trotting happily with his tail in the air.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)