Last post by Rowan
Today 04:12 PM

Old May 27th, 2021, 09:05 PM
Resident Insomiac

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rippleshade View Post
@ShadowWing65 (I may have to go soon its ~9pm where I live) Sprucefall noticed the she-cat and walked over. She whispered. "Later see me, too many cats right now. We
sneak through the dirtplace hole, and pad toward the ThunderClan border. No one will find us there. we need to discuss something."
Moonshadow nodded, a bit confused. "All right . . . "

Life Finds A Way Sign-Ups

Lilykit Family Adopts
I don’t have a bump policy, so go ahead and bump me whenever!
Going through a lot right now, so replies will be a bit slow for awhile.
Old May 27th, 2021, 09:13 PM
ß|ł

My Mood: Mysterious

~Cloudheart~

Cloudheart nodded. His sister had fought, but maybe that wasn't such a good thing. Fighting wasn't really for her. It was more of Cloudheart's thing and when Skyleap had volunteered to run and help "herd" the dogs, Cloudheart had been happy. But now, he wished she had never came.

~Skyleap~

Skyleap poked her head out. She had fought and that she was proud of. Cloudheart was way too worried about her. She wasn't going to die. I'm glad those apprentices are becoming warriors. I'm sure they deserve it. She smiled and tried to make eye contact with one-tell the apprentice that he wouldn't mess up. But, the apprentice was too focused on Dawnstar's gaze. That wasn't a bad thing, though. It was a good thing. Her mind wandered back to when she had her own warrior ceremony. So excited, but also kind of scared. Not that she let Cloudheart know that.

Please bump me after twenty-four hours.
Ask My Cats!
Shop!
My Cats' Information!
Please check out this awesome Warriors role-playing website!

Last edited by Quickpaw; May 27th, 2021 at 09:14 PM.
Old May 27th, 2021, 09:37 PM
Vanity of Vanities

My Mood: Bored

Shadepaw padded over to hear what was going

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old May 28th, 2021, 12:42 AM

My Mood: Bored

frogfang looked at his brother his eyes full of joy and pride, he was happy for him. now they would both be warriors! he made a note on the other names that where called, all where strong exept smokepaw... great another weak cat added to teh warrior den. he was quite enjoying not being in the same den with him but non the less there was nothing he could do.

and then there was ashenpaw, he didnt know the apprentice personaly but he knew he was a strong cat and to him that was all that matered. he looked at the apprentice looking him up and down he seemed to have a look of shock before covering it up.

after that was badgerpaw, a strong apprentice that he had talked to a few times he was strong as well and he would be happy to share his den with him. like normal he didnt show much emotion which in a way was a good thing, emotion can cause weakness if theres to much of it.

after looking over all the cats even his brother he looked back at dawnstar, he wondered what there warrior names would be. smokepaws... probably something weak to fit him, he couldnt say on ashenpaws badgerpaws would be something strong and fiercepaw well he had an idea what it would be, something strong to fit him. he waited to see what they would be

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old May 28th, 2021, 07:00 AM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Fiercepaw padded out proudly.
( @feather lily, want frog to say something? )
( @~Fierceclaw~, oh dear, a warrior smoke and a warrior fierce.)
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old May 28th, 2021, 08:43 AM
Powerhouse of the Cell

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post
Yes! There she was! Meadowbee's heart skipped a happy few beats to see the boisterous she-cat fly towards her. Meadowbee suppressed a laugh as the molly spoke louder than necessary. But even still, she played along.

"Oh! Oh! Don't tell me! Is it...is it the um..the sky? Yes the sky is up!" She replied giddily, her own tail lashing. "Do you know what's happening? I don't. What do you think it is?" She meowed, so impatient to hear, too excited to sit still..

For Tiabirb (Meadowbee)
Mentioned: Jackpot (Eveningstar)

"I dunno," Wildfire confessed. "I think those kits up there are about to become Apprentices--er--" She corrected herself when she realized the cats who'd stepped forward were definitely older and bigger than kits. "Apprentices to Warriors. Yeah!" She snorted with laughter as she recalled her own ceremony. That was just after her brother, Eveningpaw, had defected to ThunderClan...

Oh, well! He didn't know what he was missing.

"Joke's on the new Warriors! They're gonna have to hold a vigil!" Wildfire cackled, wondering whether or not all of them would have the energy to stay up through the night. "Wanna go check on them a few hours before dawn and scare the resting ones awake?"
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Oz/Ozzie/Zee - Any Pronouns - Los Angeles, CA
Old May 28th, 2021, 09:40 AM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZeeWolf View Post

For Tiabirb (Meadowbee)
Mentioned: Jackpot (Eveningstar)

"I dunno," Wildfire confessed. "I think those kits up there are about to become Apprentices--er--" She corrected herself when she realized the cats who'd stepped forward were definitely older and bigger than kits. "Apprentices to Warriors. Yeah!" She snorted with laughter as she recalled her own ceremony. That was just after her brother, Eveningpaw, had defected to ThunderClan...

Oh, well! He didn't know what he was missing.

"Joke's on the new Warriors! They're gonna have to hold a vigil!" Wildfire cackled, wondering whether or not all of them would have the energy to stay up through the night. "Wanna go check on them a few hours before dawn and scare the resting ones awake?"

Meadowbee chuckled. "Maybe, if they actually do vigils." She meowed softly, "Sometimes they just skip it." She didn't mention the fact that she also skipped her own vigil. It was just too hard! Sitting there. Silently. For an entire night. It would have driven her crazy!

But then she had an even better idea. "I was thinking we could put thorns in their nests.." Meadowbee's voice hushed to a whisper as she leaned closer to Wildfire, "so if they do go to sleep without their vigil, they'll be wide awake and have to spend the rest of the night cleaning out their bedding!" She giggled and lashed her tail. "Whattya think of that one?"
Old May 28th, 2021, 10:33 AM
Powerhouse of the Cell

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post
Meadowbee chuckled. "Maybe, if they actually do vigils." She meowed softly, "Sometimes they just skip it." She didn't mention the fact that she also skipped her own vigil. It was just too hard! Sitting there. Silently. For an entire night. It would have driven her crazy!

But then she had an even better idea. "I was thinking we could put thorns in their nests.." Meadowbee's voice hushed to a whisper as she leaned closer to Wildfire, "so if they do go to sleep without their vigil, they'll be wide awake and have to spend the rest of the night cleaning out their bedding!" She giggled and lashed her tail. "Whattya think of that one?"

For Tiabirb (Meadowbee)

While burrs were less damaging and much more annoying than thorns in some ways, Wildfire didn’t even think of that. She was too busy laughing at the image of these brand new Warriors trying to get thorns out of their fur, and how full Ebonyfang and Bouncepaw’s den would be when the poor new entries to the Warriors’ Den all flooded in! Oh, it was the perfect opportunity for Wildfire and Meadowbee to haze their new equals!

”That’s brilliant!” she said with a chuckle. “Let’s do it!”
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Oz/Ozzie/Zee - Any Pronouns - Los Angeles, CA
Old May 28th, 2021, 11:09 AM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZeeWolf View Post

For Tiabirb (Meadowbee)

While burrs were less damaging and much more annoying than thorns in some ways, Wildfire didn’t even think of that. She was too busy laughing at the image of these brand new Warriors trying to get thorns out of their fur, and how full Ebonyfang and Bouncepaw’s den would be when the poor new entries to the Warriors’ Den all flooded in! Oh, it was the perfect opportunity for Wildfire and Meadowbee to haze their new equals!

”That’s brilliant!” she said with a chuckle. “Let’s do it!”

Meadowbee felt another happy feeling flood through her, and she couldn't resist leaning ever so slightly against Wildfire. "Great! When the meeting's over, we'll slip out of camp for hunting. We can stuff a bunch of thorns into a mouse and carry it back, and then when we're eating in the den.." She paused, the plan already formulated in her head. But was Wildfire on the same page? Well, one way to find out was to let the other try and draw the conclusion to their prank.
Old May 28th, 2021, 11:17 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

The praise from Dawnstar was, to say the least, unexpected. 'You did well' were words Shrewstep imagined would only be pried from the molly's cold, dead lips, but apparently they were capable of being spoken in life too. All he really felt was a sense of relief. With Sparrowpaw knocking about again all the credit he had with Dawnstar was necessary, just in case things did go south. Hopefully nothing beyond what had already happened would go on, but you never knew. Something always could, and would, go wrong. Of course, the good things couldn't last, as Frogfang's idiot of a brother was called forward. He had participated in the dog fight, there was really only one way this was going and that was towards warriorhood. Ashenpaw and Badgerpaw were cats he didn't particularly know other than by reputation, big and fairly tough the both of them. And then there was Smokepaw, who he remembered as a bit more frail, but still capable.