Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

`~Owltalon
She\Lionheart\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Owltalon had just gotten back from a very sandy place as she shook piles of golden sand out of her dark fur. When she'd finally shook out the last of it, the call of her leader roared to life on the Floodstone. Perfect timing! Now she'll look presentable.

"Reporting for duty," she said to nocat but herself. She sat very close to the Floodstone to the point of which she had to look up and crane her neck wildly to actually meet Fadingsun's eyes. Not that she cared anyways. Being this close was always beneficial for her, considering her poor eyesight.

She curled her bushy tail around herself as she scanned the meeting place. Cats were pouring in, hopefully to listen this time. She flashed a smile at anycat she could just to show her support. Plus, smiling just felt good in general. Who wouldn't wanna smile?

(This post is open, hahahaha!)
Another meeting, so soon?
Well, not much actually happened last time, he guessed, so maybe this is to be expected. Fadingsun looked to be in a good mood. Maybe he thought it would encourage a pleasant meeting. Roseshard wasn't optimistic, though.
The russet-and-black tabby plopped himself down in the clearing near the Floodstone. "You seem happy," he mewed to the cat beside him as he waited for the rest of his Clan-mates to arrive, and for the meeting to start.

He side eyed her as he awaited her response, and recognised who she was. He cringed inwardly at himself, even as his face remained opaque.
That probably sounded rude.

A stray vision
Roseshard looked up at his mentor. It felt odd, having such vibrant feelings of disgust without pricking fur or a roiling stomach that would usually come with it. Words rose unbidden to his lips. He wanted to shout and yell abuse at this cat who was supposed to have trained him, but the words that fell came in the tone of a nervous apprentice.
"Slightfur? I was- I was wondering if we could practice my hunting skills today..."

The older cat turned his slow gaze on Roseshard, the indifference in his gaze clear as river water. He had the sleek and puffy fur of a cat who spent a lot of time grooming himself. His sides, even for a RiverClan cat, were padded with an extra layer of fat.
"Oh, sorry Rosepaw. I am not feeling in to it today."

With that, he turned away dismissively. No promise for another time. No effort. Nothing.
Roseshard knew that his father would not have approved of a new mentor. He would have called it ungrateful and disloyal. He would have said all he needed to was get used to it. So Roseshard suffered along in silence.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old May 2nd, 2024, 09:27 AM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Sick

Bonepaw padded over, his mind filling with curiosity.

Toadstoolspore is the leader of Mushroomclan

she has a Semi-open den policy ^^

Last edited by .Sunshine.; May 2nd, 2024 at 09:27 AM.
Old May 2nd, 2024, 10:11 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Appleberry, Skyfall and Crowglow had been nearby so speedily gathered.
Grimpaw sat in front of Crowglow, his grim expression visible in the dark of his mentor's pelt."This may not be very good..." he mumbled.
Appleberry seemed happy, Skyfall just looked calm and Crowglow looked as emotionless as ever.

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; May 2nd, 2024 at 03:35 PM.
Old May 2nd, 2024, 10:35 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Bashful

At first Berrypaw was nervous, hearing Fadingsun's yowl echo across the clearing. In her relatively short lifespan, all meetings had nothing but chaos or sorrowful news. But when she looked up at her leader, he seemed to be in good spirits. At least that she could tell by his body language.

Slightly encouraged, the apprentice first looked for Stagheart — and maybe Pepperbounce, if he was here? Should she try to sit by him? — before settling in a spot. She gave him a worried glance, seeing some fresh wounds on his pelt, but he shook his head gently at her. A silent way of saying, "Don't worry about it". Of course she'd worry anyway, but kept her jaw shut anyway.

/ @Fritter for pepper mention, no need to have him sit by her unless you want to <3 or if he's too nervous LOL

[ OPEN ]

Stagheart was alerted to Fadingsun's call; immediately he sighed, knowing this was just another opportunity for loud-mawed RiverClanners to spout off their concerns with no real solutions, interrupting the meeting's flow. But of course, he'd attend — he cared for his Clan far more than how low his tolerance was for annoyance and threats of disloyalty.

Stagheart padded forward, grouping up with Berrypaw as usual and finding a seat next to her. She looked worriedly at him, and he was just reminded of the sting of his wounds from the previous rogue patrol; they still packed a punch, particularly the one on his leg. But it was all manageable. He gave her a nod of assurance and she looked away, although he could tell she was still unsettled by the gash on his leg.

His green-tinged blue eyes traveled across the clearing as he watched the familiar pelts of his Clanmates filter out of their dens, a somewhat comforting sight as long as he could pretend they weren't in shambles with WindClan (theoretically) clawing at their borders in revenge.

[ OPEN ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Last edited by squidz; May 2nd, 2024 at 10:38 AM.
Old May 2nd, 2024, 01:49 PM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Cowskip

Meeting? Right, those were happening too. Cowskip had never been the cat most involved in inter-clan conflict or other politics and whatnot. As long as her loved ones were safe and there wasn't like a full-on war, she wasn't much bothered by exactly on which side of a border some shrew was killed. Sadly though, apart from all the cute kittens becoming apprentices and hopefully a few more warriors getting their full names, the news shared during the meetings didn't tend to be the most joyous.

Oh well, a meeting was a meeting, and Cowskip was not too busy with anything. She became vaguely aware of her son's presence nearby as she left the nursery, but apparently already talking to someone, so the small just flicked some scrap pieces of moss from her coat and settled down among her clanmates, neatly placing her tail over her paws... before promptly letting out a huge yawn.

[Open]

Plot finder

_______________ Tracker _______________
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Cowskip - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Purrks: Hawkcatcher has Mind Reader, Wyvern has Dreamwalker, Pigeonpaw has The Collector
Old May 2nd, 2024, 02:03 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Cascadepaw
2 / 100
AFAB - She / Her
RiverClan Apprentice
No Current Purrks
Six Moons
A mottled blue-gray she-cat with blue eyes.

Cascadepaw emerged from the apprentices´ den and made her way over to the Floodstone, her tail swishing in the air behind her. The pretty blue-gray apprentice sat down and gave her chest fur a couple of content licks and began to wash her fur, making sure she looked nice. Cascadepaw didn´t want one of her Clanmates scolding her for a ruffled pelt.

The apprentice looked around to see if her mentor - Doedapple - had arrived yet, but she didn´t see the warrior´s dappled light-brown pelt anywhere within the gathered crowd.

doedapple | @Blazing

OPEN besides Doe <3

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; May 2nd, 2024 at 02:47 PM.
Old May 2nd, 2024, 02:05 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze found himself relaxing a smidge as he looked up at his leader as the others called the clan together for a meeting. Overall he didn’t seem as he did when the last half meeting was called and not as grim as the one before that. Though, Seabreeze was left wondering if it has really already been a full moon since the last meetings where Fadingsun had announced his leadership. Maybe this meeting was earlier than a full moon? Though hopefully it was mostly good news, Seabreeze’s heart couldn’t handle anymore threats of potential fights or loud clan mates, he just needed a nice meeting where nothing but apprentices were named and perhaps even a new warrior or two were named. But a cat could only wish. The lionheart found himself settling down beside Cherryswirl, he didn’t actually know much about the other besides the fact that they used to be a lionheart before him and that others seemed to like him soooo they were okay in his book.

Hopefully only good and boring things like apprentice naming. Simple things, that’s all I can handle right now I think.” Seabreeze offered to the other in response to their question, though he wasn’t actually sure if it was meant for him or was just Cherryswirl wondering aloud.
[ @Dust - Cherryswirl ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old May 2nd, 2024, 02:36 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistyshard padded over at Fadingsun's call, curious to see what the meeting would be about. The herbalist decided to settle near Pigeonpelt. She didn't know the warrior very well but socialization with clanmates could never hurt, right?

[ @Blazing short post sorry ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old May 2nd, 2024, 02:55 PM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Thunderchaser sighed and facepalmed. Oh my god it seemed liked there was a new meeting everyday. It was getting annoying.

(Activity post)

Old May 2nd, 2024, 04:22 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Status: birds fly away, reaching the sky. a plain we cannot walk upon.
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

GHOSTGAZE.
He/Him | 86 Moons.

"The Prophet"

The old warrior does not make his presence known. The visions of Starclan (or whatever it was called nowadays) has plagued his mind for moons now. The tom knows it will not end well, he has seen countless amounts of time in his dreams. Ghostgaze knows his visions are not welcome during a meeting so he would gather them for a later time. Grey-pointed pelt weaving through the crowd, lingering on it's left edge. He also wonders what star-covered cat watches this meeting. It tended to be the dead who brought cats together under the call of old. Ghostgaze feels the eyes burning into the back of his skull. Which was watching him now? Perhaps the ghost of a Leader? A Deputy who fell before they rose to the position and was never offered a chance?

[ OPEN ]
--
✰ [ get to know me | ask me questions ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize