Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by Fits
Today 02:40 PM
Starlit Secrets[P]
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 02:32 PM
Gorse twinkling at night
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 02:29 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 02:22 PM
RiverClan Open Forum [All...
Last post by finley !!
Today 02:16 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 19th, 2023, 11:23 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: July Gathering

Sunleap heard that RiverClan had 2 new appretinces and then there a was a VERY loud noise. Sunleap saw the sky was colorful. He thought why is the sky colorful? And why was there such a loud sound my ears are ringing?
Bearpelt was terrified. She thought what just happened! The spotted brown she-cat wondering why there was such a loud sound and why the sky was so colorful. She wished Birdsong was still alive. If he was they could comfort each other... Why did he have to die!? And before she found out she was expecting kits too! Now their kits would have to grow up without a father. And Birdsong was only 22 moons when he died... (Bearpelt open)

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; July 21st, 2023 at 11:55 AM.
Old July 20th, 2023, 09:36 AM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Nightgaze jumped in surprised at the sudden loud bang and flash of light causing her pelt to bristle as she started in shock shaking.

OPEN

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old July 20th, 2023, 09:59 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

// @vampire @carmen

Letting out a choked gasp at the striking of lightning, Briarpaw pricked up immediately as Mumblepaw sprinted past her, calling her brothers name. Her heart leaped into her throat and without a second thought, she bulldozed through the crowd after him. She couldn't lose him too. Not after they lost their whole family. He was fine. He had to be. She was overreacting and so was Mumblepaw. Because he was fine. He was okay.

// open

Lotuspaw let a terrified scream as the whole sky lit up and exploded with color and light, the rumble shaking her paws. Dropping to the ground, the 4 moon old covered her face with her paws and let out high pitched wails of fear. Was she gonna die? What was happening?

// @ares

Dovefluff felt her ears flatten against her head as light flashed across the sky. Right after Bumblestar basically declared war on her home Clan. The molly couldn't stay and ponder that, though, because she had bigger problems. Like making sure her daughter was okay. Lifting her muzzle, she searched the felines below the seastones, desperate to make sure her daughter was okay.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old July 20th, 2023, 11:44 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

**Elmshadow**

As though on cue, just when Elmshadow found himself considering the Windclan medicine cats, the moorland scent drifted over the mingling of the other three clans. His green eyes moved toward the entrance as Twilightstar made her way out onto the moonlit beachy sands tailed by her clanmates. Lightningpaw made her way over to the medicine cats as quickly as Twilightstar made her way atop the Seastone. His head nodded slightly at the apprentice's greeting which was met by a prompt response from Springpaw. The two had butted heads at the previous gathering but, as young cats tended to do, they were seeming to bounce back from it, even if only in appearances. It was promising in itself to see, if not a backbone among the other medics, there was at least professionalism that was less common nowadays among many warriors. Before anything could progress much further with the medicine cats, Dawnstar's commanding voice broke the chatter of the gathering, calling for the announcements to begin. She started off easily with the warriors and the obvious presence of Vulturefang among the deputies. And then she brought up Thunderclan.

Elmshadow felt his spine stiffen as he erected himself and looked out generally over the crowd of cats, expecting nothing less than an uproar after his massive leader's very direct war proclamation. Bumblestar had started her leadership with burrs in her pelt and now she was going to feel the repercussions from that. Whether she regretted it now or later, only time would tell.

Twilightstar moved to get her own announcements in before Bumblestar could get her words in though the eldest leader's announcements were of some intrigue to the medicine cat. As Shadowclan's strife with Thunderclan was heating up, it seemed there'd been some tensions started between Windclan and Riverclan as well. Though Beanstar's response made it seem like the tension would remain just that, for now. Twilightstar was a seasoned leader and, though he had little respect for the clan she led, he trusted in the leader's ability to maintain her clan with her quiet but unmoving ways.

And then Bumblestar stepped up. He couldn't say he was surprised but, for the first time, she blatantly stated aloud that she would not be holding to agreements made by her predecessors, agreements made out of reparations for the wrongs Thunderclan committed. They were agreements made not out of weakness but out of good faith and she was denying them. Her absolute dismissal of a murdered medicine cat apprentice, his medicine cat apprentice, made the fur stand up along his spine in a show of anger he was rarely wont to doing. He rose to his paws, his green eyes staring at the brazen fresh leader. Ivysnake was a warrior before anything else and he had no doubt that she fought like one to the very end. He would not be one to blame the Thunderclanners for treating her as a warrior, up to including giving her a warrior's death, if she was fighting like one, but under the news that there was a possibility that her clan had ganged up on a medicine cat alone, not even a promise of investigation. Even the concession for a name was not a concession or offer, it was a blaise challenge, a dismissal of a murdered medicine cat. War it was then.

A distant whiz broke his heated concentration on the detestable Thunderclan leader as his attention turned toward the jagged line cutting through the dark starry sky. No sooner had he turned than a massive shuddering explosion hit his chest. His legs buckled slightly but he quickly regained his bearings and straightened himself, looking first over the crowd of cats, his eyes scanning for Shadowclanners and any signs of immediate danger, then switching up to Dawnstar.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old July 20th, 2023, 11:47 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

foxflurry

Arriving late to the gathering, Foxflurry took a seat at the perimeter, staring at the others and grinning slightly at the mention of her siblings new names. Light lit the sky and a couple loud bangs thrummed through the air. Oh stars, what was that? Her ears moved back to rest angrily against her head and she looked around with narrowed eyes. Loud noises had her nervous, honestly, from the reactions of most the cats around her, a lot of folks were spooked, some worse than others. Ew, she had to be nice. Looking around, she moved towards one of her clans apprentices, a cat who looked like she could die of fright at any moment, jeeze, she was a little one, wasn't she. 6 moons and tiny, poor thing. "Hey, hey. It's alright." Ew, kind words made her feel icky.
@jupiter

that's all folks

rose stole carmen's identity
site // va's

Last edited by carmen; July 20th, 2023 at 11:47 AM.
Old July 20th, 2023, 12:05 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Cougarivy**
Enforcer Commander of Shadowclan
@Rose @Leafí

The small mottled she-cat kept her blue eyes on Starrypaw, even as the bumble-headed Thunderclanner behind her went on about whatever he was complaining about now. She had her orders and thus would not engage; though the old hag comment would be a fun tidbit to remind him of next time Thunderclan came out to play. She stifled a giggle, though that bit was increasingly easy once Starrypaw decided to engage with the mug. Cougarivy took a step, ushering the boisterous apprentice backward with a warning smile. "You'll get your chance to make friends on the battle field. Right now, you're disobeying Dawnstar. Move. He's Thunderclan." The smaller she-cat aimed to keep herself between the two apprentices and move herself forward to create distance between the squirrel.

As the announcements began, Couagrivy's attention remained pointed over the crowd. Dawnstar's announcement was sure to draw some backlash or unease so the enforcer commander waited. It wasn't until Bumblestar's announcements that the small she-cat's attention was drawn back up to the Seastone. So it is war than, a tingle moved up Cougarivy's spine and she shivered, a grin spreading across her face. Her tongue flicked out as though she could already taste the blood on her teeth. She rolled her shoulder, rolling her eyes against the stiffness that was lingering after the fight with the dogs. She relished even her own blood spilling but it was no fun to be at such a disadvantage being both small and hindered by a bunk joint. That'd have to get sorted. She quickly pushed it from her mind and let her thoughts settle back into the anticipation of the coming war. It'd been too long, Cougarivy was ready for some fun.

A shaking BOOM tore her thoughts away from the impending war. She shot erect, her ears perked as she searched for the source of such a noise. Yellow-orange streaks sent chills over her pelt. She lowered herself and weaved quickly through the gathered cats as the panic began to rise. She slipped up where the medicine cats were stationed and moved beside her mate, ready for the next steps.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; July 20th, 2023 at 12:06 PM.
Old July 20th, 2023, 12:18 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

• × | Dogpaw | × •
he/him
MIND READER : Inactive | Chill of death : Inactive | Ultimate Predator : Inactive

Dogpaw stared up at the leaders gathering before glancing over at Starrypaw and the stupid looking apprentice. This was when his sister ultimately decided that now would be a good time to reveal his nickname to that apprentice. Dogpaw quickly shook his head trying to get her to shut up. Great now that name was going to just trickle from clan to clan. Dogpaw then watched as his mother walked in between Starrypaw and the apprentice. Dogpaw hummed before turning and giving his father a curt nod in return and then he returned to watch the scene unfold. The golden prince flinched at the squirrel calling his mother a hag. Dogpaw turned his head as he saw that all the leaders had shown up meaning the gathering would start officially. Dogpaw listened to Dawnstar start to speak.

The golden prince sat there for the announcements of the first three the only one that Dogpaw cared about was Dawnstar announcing war on Thunderclan. That would be fun. Dogpaw snuck in another glare at the off white apprentice. Though something else caught his attention with a loud whizzing noise. The prince stared at the sky watching the weird orange and yellow thing with intrest with his ears pinned down.

Then BANG

Dogpaws ears instantly went up as he jumped up into the air at the loud noises in the sky. Once Dogpaw landed back onto the ground he was still standing and his mostly black fur was standing on end.

| @Rose - Starrypaw; @Leafí - Gaypaw; @/Ravensong - Cougarivy; Open for anyone willing to question him |

Last edited by xavier.; July 20th, 2023 at 12:18 PM.
Old July 20th, 2023, 12:58 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier. View Post

• × | Dogpaw | × •
he/him
MIND READER : Inactive | Chill of death : Inactive | Ultimate Predator : Inactive

Dogpaw stared up at the leaders gathering before glancing over at Starrypaw and the stupid looking apprentice. This was when his sister ultimately decided that now would be a good time to reveal his nickname to that apprentice. Dogpaw quickly shook his head trying to get her to shut up. Great now that name was going to just trickle from clan to clan. Dogpaw then watched as his mother walked in between Starrypaw and the apprentice. Dogpaw hummed before turning and giving his father a curt nod in return and then he returned to watch the scene unfold. The golden prince flinched at the squirrel calling his mother a hag. Dogpaw turned his head as he saw that all the leaders had shown up meaning the gathering would start officially. Dogpaw listened to Dawnstar start to speak.

The golden prince sat there for the announcements of the first three the only one that Dogpaw cared about was Dawnstar announcing war on Thunderclan. That would be fun. Dogpaw snuck in another glare at the off white apprentice. Though something else caught his attention with a loud whizzing noise. The prince stared at the sky watching the weird orange and yellow thing with intrest with his ears pinned down.

Then BANG

Dogpaws ears instantly went up as he jumped up into the air at the loud noises in the sky. Once Dogpaw landed back onto the ground he was still standing and his mostly black fur was standing on end.

| @Rose - Starrypaw; @Leafí - Gaypaw; @/Ravensong - Cougarivy; Open for anyone willing to question him |
Seedpaw had, surprisingly, been keeping to herself for the most part. She was a little sleepy. But the extremely loud sounds sure did wake her up.

The first one was awful. But, now that she was expecting them, it felt less frightening. Still terribly loud, though.

But it wasn't the sound that had her attention.

It was the lights. The colors. The way they combusted and fizzled out. They looked like colorful dandelions made of starfire. She couldn't even look away. Not for a while. They were hypnotic.

When she was finally able to ground herself again, Seedpaw quickly marched up to the first person she knew and spotted, which was her brother.

"Look at them, Dogpaw, they're BEAUTIFUL! So colorful! I just wanna put them in my mouth and eat them up! I wonder why this is happening. But also I wish I could make the sky do that. I wish the entire forest could glow that brightly, it's so pretty!" She was talking loudly to overpower the sounds of the explosions and giggled as the colors sparkled across the sky.
Old July 20th, 2023, 01:31 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Lionpaw
Riverclan | Apprentice | He/Him | 4 moons | 53/100
Lionpaw watched as the tabby apprentice left without another word. Whatever, it just meant he could finish the rest of the conversation on his own. He opened his mouth to let out another snide remark when a series of loud booms rang throughout Seastones.

"What in Starclan!" he shouted, looking up just in time to see the explosion of color staining the sky. His jaw hung agape.

What was happening? Were the stars exploding? Was this a sign that Starclan disapproved of the upcoming war between Thunderclan and Shadowclan?

He looked back at Leafpaw as if she might have an explanation for all of this.

╔════════ ════════╗
Mentions:
@Leafie
@Cornbread1233
╚════════ ════════╝
Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old July 20th, 2023, 01:40 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine

Fireflame and scalescar and Ashclaw talked, the 3 perked as the bang and the clouds started together ashclaw walked up to thornclaw who was close to the leaders,

Stormoaw and stormclaw talked and commenting about the announcement from bumble star and dawnstar

Thor claw sheathed his claws at that announcement another battle did dawnstar care if some lost there lives during the fight? The clouds were starting to turn dark, was star lan displeased at dawnstar and bumblestars actions?

Bang!

The warrior jumped but landed on the ground, was star lan mad or what!

Bluestone listened blind and good eyes staring heavily at dawn star

(Open)
Closed Thread