Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by burntToast
Today 10:10 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Eucalyptuspaw
Today 10:06 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paedyn
Today 10:05 AM
‎‧₊˚✧Rat's Digital Art...
Last post by ollie
Today 10:05 AM
PumpkinKit Finder
by kayce<3
Last post by Ameythistmoon
Today 09:57 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 15th, 2023, 07:10 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: What Lurks Beneath [Thunderclan Relocating Event]

dovefluff

the two cats that had offered to help her with her kits hadn't helped. Dovefluff looked around for someone to help her. She had seen Sootfur check in on her, but then leave when he saw she was okay. And now she was screwed.

A strangled cry for help as the ground sank beneath her paws was cut short as adrenaline spurred the queen forward, grabbing all four kits in her jaws, desperation sending her sprinting out of the elder's den. Most of the Clan had left. The fluffy gray queen sprinted towards the entrance. "HELP ME!" She cried out, voice muffled by kit fur as the ground fell in beneath her paws mere feet from safety. No. No. No. Her head jerked back and then forward as she tossed her kits to solid ground at a retreating cat as her hind legs were swallowed by the earth. The kits were out of harms way, so long as someone grabbed them.

The former ShadowClan queen struggled against the earth, limbs already slowing as she was pulled deeper into the earth. Her two front paws were clinging to the solid earth in front of her, and she locked her eyes on her four kittens. She needed to get them help. And herself, too. But her kits. She needed to get her kits out. "Sootfur! Flameheart!" She shrieked out, blue eyes wild with panic as the ground slowed its sinking beneath her, since she was near the edge, but she was stuck. She reached out to hopefully gently push her kits further away from the edge. From her. "Someone, please." She pleaded, wild ocean eyes fixed on her babies. Another sinkhole caused earth to slam into the small space she had left, and she was choking on earth. No. No. No. StarClan be with my babies. Please, please.

The earth closed over her head, but her light gray paw still clung to the surface, long claws dug deep into the ground. To life.

[ open for someone to grab her kits + for someone to help dove ]
[ @Wingnettle @SpiritedWarrior - for mentions of your characters! no need to reply if you don't want to, she's just calling for them because she has no other friends and @Nixey @~Fawn.Heart~ @celeste @Socks @Octavia! - so you first four know your kits are safe (: ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; April 15th, 2023 at 09:01 PM.
Old April 15th, 2023, 07:15 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps

fireflykit

as a massive rrrrrumble shook the camp, Fireflykit dropped her nest and sprinted, eyes wide. Ground turned to mush beneath her paws, and the scrawny tortoiseshell heard the screams of a few cats who were left in camp. One being Roseraven, from the looks of the cinnamon fur. Running as fast as she can, she reached the higher ground as the camp caved in on itself with a horrified scream, launching herself at Asterdance as the warrior stood there, looking for someone. She knew it wasn't her they were looking for, but she tried to climb on top of them anyways, and if she was successful, she would bury her face in their fur like a tiny parasite.

[ @x ghostie ? ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old April 15th, 2023, 07:17 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Darkpetal panicked when he heard the rumble. He headed towards the flank, while Echopaw ran towards the primary section. Noticing Dovefluff, Darkpetal and Echopaw scrambled towards the former ShadowClan queen. "Dovefluff!" Echopaw meowed, "You need help?"
@Nixey @~Fawn.Heart~ @celeste @Socks @jupiter

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw

Last edited by RavensCall; April 15th, 2023 at 09:59 PM.
Old April 15th, 2023, 07:20 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Goldenpaw | he/him | @dino. @Lillian @Poprock

The tom barely tried to hide a snort of laughter and Hazelpaw tumbled into the ground by him and Bumblebreak, rolling his eyes at her, "Come on you dolt, we gotta leave the camp or else we'll get eaten by the ground or something like that" he mused, leaning down with the intent to pull her up (likely with some difficulty) by the scruff. With the chance of immediate disaster striking the camp being relatively low at that current moment, Goldenpaw allowed himself to relax a bit and let his usual humor slip into the tone of his voice.

Then the rumbling came.

He wouldnt admit it for a long time, but at the moment all Goldenpaw felt was fear. Fear of falling down alongside with the camp he had called his home for his entire life, fear of getting buried under all the rubble, fear of being another body mentioned once at a gathering then immediately forgotten about. He couldnt help but wonder if Hazelpaw felt the same way. Without realizing it his paws began to shake, something that was for the most part hidden by the movement of the ground beneath them.

Thankfully he was far enough away that he didnt need to fear getting swallowed by the earth. "....Hazelpaw, did you see Pebblepaw in the den?" he spoke after a moment, a chill running down his spine. Pebblepaw was a goober, but in a way he saw her as a little sister. She couldn't just die like that, no way. The fact that he didnt bother to check for her before running out into the clearing horrified him. If she got caught under the rubble... stars, he would never being to forgive himself. If would be like time repeating itself, only now it would be to a cat much closer to him than Acornkit had been.

"PEBBLEPAW?" he called out, trying to make his voice louder than the rumbling coming from the ground. If she didnt respond soon, then he would probably need Hazelpaw to hold him back before he dove into the collapsing ground to find her himself.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old April 15th, 2023, 07:56 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

RUSSETPAW
tiny, fluffy she-cat with red fur and yellow eyes.
she/her

Russetpaw felt her brother against her side, her worry only slightly reduced by his presence. However, before she could say anything in return, the little she-cat was scooped up and plopped across Thrushfurstar's back. She squealed loudly, flailing about and trying to wiggle off of him.

"NO! LET ME GO! MAMA! SANDPAW!" she reached back for the camp, paws trying desperately to outstretch toward it as though she could find her Mama following after. Russetpaw cried out, panicked sobs leaving her as the rumbling began. She prayed that Sandpaw was following close behind. From where Thrushfurstar had placed her, wide yellow eyes watched in horror as the world caved in on itself, the camp being swallowed whole. No, no, no.

She wanted to run back in, but her legs gave out, causing the russet apprentice to collapse, unable to tear her eyes away from the scene. Her chest heaved. She couldn't breathe. She couldn't think. She felt numb.

"MAMA," Russetpaw yowled, her voice cracking. She didn't know if her Mama was okay. She hadn't shown up. Where was she? What if she was being swallowed alive by the churning ground below? No, no, NO! She couldn't leave without her Mama! "MAMA, PLEASE, WHERE ARE YOU?" she sobbed, curling in on herself and covering her head with her paws. She couldn't do this without her Mama. Even with Sandpaw by her side, it wouldn't be the same without Mama. They were suppose to all stay together, and she was suppose to be proud of them and watch them become big strong warriors.

Please Mama, please be okay...

GENTLEDOE
messy-furred brown she-cat with heterochromia.
she/her

There was, admittedly, a lot going on. Her ears twitched as she tried to keep up with everything, from explaining to Asterdance what was happening to Spiderthroat approaching and staring at her. Then came Asterdance grabbing some sort of trinkets from their nest and then shouting for Roseraven and goodness, how was she suppose to keep up!?

Gentledoe took a deep breath, trying to stay calm as she followed behind Asterdance and picked up as many of their fallen trinkets as she could hold (they seemed to really want to take them after all, so she would help!) However, as the earth groaned and rumbled beneath them, the ground beginning to fall away in front of her, Gentledoe jumped back and stared in horror. The camp. It was falling! She gulped, taking multiple steps back in both shock and terror, The camp was... gone. Clanmates were being swallowed up by churning dirt, and all she could do was watch.

She clutched Asterdance's trinkets closer to her, trying desperately to spot the other warrior's movements from where they had rushed off to find Roseraven. Please be careful, she willed her Clanmates, We lost the camp, we can't lose our Clanmates too.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥

Last edited by lio; April 15th, 2023 at 08:14 PM.
Old April 15th, 2023, 08:19 PM
reverting my way back

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

{Springpaw}

No…

No… this couldn’t be happening.

Springpaw’s heart had began to quicken against her chest, the loud running of the decaying camp’s walls echoing throughout her ears. Their home was going to collapse, and she was about to be drowning by soil and dirt. “No… NO! Come on! We have to leave!” She shrilled, looking back at her clanmates that she was still with. They had to hurry and go along with her. She wasn’t risking losing them too. Not if it’s the last day she had to live. Taking in a deep breath, Springpaw just ran. Clumps of dirt and debris landed along her long-furred coat, but she paid no attention towards it.

She had to get out of there, and fast.

Her paws grew numb, some nearly falling into some of the sinkholes below, but she caught herself in time before she fell. She had time. She had to get out of there. She couldn’t die from the sudden falling of her camp. Springpaw managed to get herself close to the entrance of camp, bracing herself and leaping towards the entrance, sinking her claws so she could climb herself out of the sudden pit. Grunting, she strained her muscles as she lifted herself up, placing herself along the edge as she stared down at what used to be her home. It was gone… noting left. Before she could start relaxing, sudden strolls of panic and turmoil began to flow through her system.

Rabbitchatter. He was still down there. Along with everyone else.

“RABBITCHATTER!” She screamed, her lungs aching and throat hoarse as she screeched her mentor’s name. She could not loose him. He was the only one that she truly had left as an adult figure and to look up to. He was the only adult cat that could understand her pain. She couldn’t lose him. “Please! Hurry! Grab my paw! I’ll get you!” With that being said, she shifted herself so she was hanging from the edge, outstretching one of her front paws. Her claws accidentally unsheathed themselves, but there wasn’t much she could do about it. She was terrified. She was scared. She had to make sure her mentor and everyone else got out of there.

She just hoped they could make it…

@wren @Flaming Ice @Apollo. @TawnyNeedsACoffee [Made another post since ThunderClan camp was practically falling!]

⊱ future carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Last edited by iliri; April 15th, 2023 at 08:23 PM.
Old April 15th, 2023, 09:04 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Hailhawk stuck towards the very back and made sure to urge on anyone falling behind
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old April 15th, 2023, 09:08 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

@wren @Flaming Ice @Apollo. @ares
[just going to do an additional post then to get some of the ocs to safety since the event is about to end]

MorningCall
[She/Her]
[Tortoiseshell with amber eyes]

MorningCall felt a pang of sympathy for SpringPaw as she anxiously spewed out a slur of worries she had about MorningCall waiting until the rest of them to get to safety. She was about to reassure the apprentice that she would follow closely behind just to ensure the first ones to get to safety would be the younger of them, that way if they did get into trouble she would only have to worry for herself. However her heart froze for a moment as she heard rumbling beneath her paws, she watched as the clearing was starting to collapse in on them. She yowled loudly. “QUICK, RUN, WE ARE ALMOST THERE-“. MorningCall followed suit after RabbitChatter as he hurriedly carried a frightened Ashkit in his jaw. The molly watched SpringPaw and RobinPaw start to speed up and dash towards the entrance, being hyper focused on the pair. Seeing SpringPaw make it to solid ground gave a slight relief to her however her anxiety jumped as RobinPaw’s jump didn’t land as swiftly as SpringPaw’s the apprentice letting out a yelp as they gripped onto the edge of the sinkhole. Before she could stress about the hanging apprentice, she felt the ground beneath her give way as the shecat fell into the hole with RabbitChatter and Ashkit not far infront of her. Getting the wind knocked out of her slightly as she crashed into the dirt.

Wildly, the shecat frantically looked around, luckily the sinkhole wasn’t too deep just yet but she was adamant to get them out of there alive. Her ears flattening at the panicked yowling of a frightened SpringPaw. She called out to SpringPaw. “Try not to panic, pull RobinPaw up first since they’re not going to be able to hold themselves to the edge for much longer! We will work to get Ashkit up to you two to heave out! Then me and RabbitChatter will work our way up to you, but we must hurry!!”. She looked at RabbitChatter, a glimpse of fear in her amber gaze before glancing up again, hoping the frightened apprentices will stand to reason, well aware their panic is overloading their senses.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old April 16th, 2023, 12:13 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Adorable

Wildkit heard the rumble sound and looked behind him. The camp was gone now and just a big hole. Great now he really won't be an apprentice now. Hearing Thrushstar he became angry at the fact. Not really listening to a thing the tom said he moved along not stopping. "Nobody better not touch me.", he growled. Wildkit picked up his pace almost in a run. He needed something to do to calm him down. He was very upset.

[ open, but optional ]

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old April 16th, 2023, 12:35 AM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

(Just posting with Drippingleaf so she can get back into the Clan, I'll be posting with Oriole and Wild tomorrow)

The last thing Drippingleaf expected after escaping from that hole in the ground was to see her entire Clan maneuvering through the woods. What in the name of StarClan was going on!? Had their camp been raided?

Momentarily forgetting about the lingering pain in her leg, she limped as fast as she could in the direction of Thrushfur- or was it Thrushstar now? She sure hoped it was the latter; the last thing ThunderClan needed right now was another leader lost.

"Thrushstar!" she called. "What is happening? Is there anything I can do to help?"

( @Eaglet If I'm somehow doing this wrong, please VM me to let me know! )
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; please post at the abandoned den and tag me! If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Closed Thread