Today 07:10 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 21st, 2020, 02:55 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: September Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Buckstar peered down at her as she approached the bottom of the boulder. “Trust me, Glidingfeather, I’m well-aware of the circumstances,” Buckstar replied. Thinly veiled irritation was creeping around the edges of his tone. Great Stars, was this what Flintspirit had felt like talking to him when he’d first been made deputy?

Actually... ugh. That had probably been worse. So much worse.

”Look, uh, when someone does something like that, the best thing to do is just... walk away? Don’t stoop down to their level, it’ll just make things worse and stuff will get blown out of proportion and before you know it, there’ll be an all-out war heading for our border.” War was the very last thing ThunderClan needed right now. With no medicine cat, and just a small amount of warriors, they were unequipped to handle any kind of assault.

“I really get where you’re coming from. Stepping in was the right thing to do, but next time, just walk away, okay?” He’d covered up the frustration in his voice, smoothed out his tone. “Especially if it’s someone from another Clan.”

When Echowind piped up again, he tore his gaze away from Glidingfeather to blink down at her, his ears flicking back. He hadn’t said anything about that! There.. wasn’t really a need to talk to her further with Coyotesnarl on the case, so he sat back a little, rapping his claws impatiently on the boulder. As soon as they got home, he was going to have a stern chat with both Glidingfeather and Chicorybee.

[ @Mumble ]

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old September 21st, 2020, 02:58 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Twilightstar didn't overly enjoy chatting, but she didn't mind listening to the toms exchange friendly words. She didn't have much of an opinion on Duskstar, the former ThunderClan leader had been rather bold and a bit reckless when she had joined them, but it seemed like meeting after meeting and time after time she dwindled into the background. Hopefully, Buckstar would last longer than her. Twilightstar couldn't tell if Snippy like Bucky or not, since he wasn't as pretty as their Lionking, Twilightstar was going to assume the latter for the time being.
Twilightstar parted her maw to see if Bucky wanted to introduce his deputy to them before the meeting started, however, the molly was already padding away to go confront of one Twilightstar's warriors. The WindClan leader didn't make it a habit of getting into her clanmates chatter unless it would result in some sort of fight. Harsh words were to be exchanged, it was life. It seemed like the blind she-cat was capable of standing up for herself. Still, Echowind wasn't making it any better. Even so, Twilightstar wasn't sure about this new deputy of Buckstar's, the she-cat seemed like she was enjoying herself a little too much. She wasn't sure she liked what the molly was insinuating either. What would happen if this wasn't a Gathering?
Twilightstar allowed Buckstar to say his piece before adding her.
"You have quite the interesting deputy, Buckstar." Her tone was calm, if not a little disinterested in the whole thing. Usually, she'd leave it alone since it seemed like it was handled, but it was hard to when the mouthy deputy tried pinning all the blame on her warrior. Now she couldn't have that.
"You shouldn't pin all the blame on someone when you don't have all the facts." Twilightstar meowed to Glidingleaf with a sharp stare. "Echowind accidentally bumped into...Chicorybee is it? Your Bee was the one who snapped at her first. Although I don't condone Echowind's rude commentary, if we're playing the blame game, wouldn't Chicorybee be the one in the fault for overreacting in the first place?" Twilightstar asked, tipping her head.
"On top of that, I don't see the reason why you went down there in the first place. Echowind was being rude, yes, but who isn't nowadays." Cats exchanged mean words to each other every day, it was a part of life. Coyotesnarl didn't make it his business to around and scold every cat who was talking rudely to his clanmates. Twilightstar found it weird.
"Anyway, I think the matter can be resolved if both apologies to each other, regardless of who's in the fault." Twilightstar didn't like how Coyotesnarl was quick to reprimand Echowind, it wasn't her fault the molly she bumped into had a nasty temper. On top of that it made it seem like WindClan was in wrong here and Echowind was being treated unfairly, that was really nice. Twilightstar wasn't interested in another brawl with a clan, but she really hoped that this new deputy wasn't taking over any time soon. She was going to have to talk to Coyotesnarl and Echowind when they returned to camp.
@wren @Slushie @Mumble @Trouble @Arie

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; September 21st, 2020 at 03:02 PM.
Old September 21st, 2020, 03:07 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"RiverClan's doing well," Lionstar purred softly. "Unsurprisingly. I'm glad your Clan is recovering well from the trauma you've endured these last few moons." Buststar, mostly.

Coyotesmile seemed a little uncertain about talking, and Lionstar leaned over the rock to lightly bap at his head. "You know your thoughts are always welcome, darling." There was no point in keeping the deputies quiet about things! If Coyotesmile wanted to speak, let him speak. Unlike Fattystar, Lionstar ENCOURAGED discussion. (jackass.)

Ohoho, what's this? Is that drama he spied? It seemed a couple of warriors got into a dumb little spat and little old Gingergrouch had injected herself into it. Lionstar didn't mind .. what he assumed was a deputy, stopping some conflict but she seemed to be inciting it further. He wasn't sure why Buckyboystar had picked this cat, but as long as she tread her waters carefully around him he didn't care. This seemed like something Twinklestar and Buckyboy could sort out. "I don't really get why something so ..insignificant needed to cause such a fuss." Wasn't this over being bumped into, or something? This was overly dramatic at this point, even for him.

And it felt like too much time had been spent on it alone. A minor disagreement.

Since plenty of time had passed to give ShadowClan a chance to attend, and Lionstar was getting impatient, he decided to try to move things along. Why wait on someone who might never show up? As far as he knew they were still outcasts of the forest.

"Since ShadowClan is dragging their feet, why don't we begin? If they show up before we're done, they can join in." Who even cared what Licestar thought? She was hardly a cat, let alone a leader. "I'll start."

With a skip forward and a broad smile, Lionstar launched into his announcement. "RiverClan has been going swimmingly. Our prey remains plenty even with the start of Leaf-fall.

"Several of our kits have become apprenticed: Rosepaw, Milkypaw, Ivypaw, Rushpaw, Frostpaw, Acornpaw, Amberpaw, Dovepaw, Mosspaw, Wolfpaw, Eelpaw, Halfpaw, Charredpaw, Bristlepaw, Stripepaw, Ebonypaw, Pikepaw, Foxpaw, and Basilpaw. We also have had some mentor reassignments, and I'm hoping they'll have better luck with their new mentors.

"A few of our apprentices have also received their warrior names. Well done, Blizzardsky, Splashleap, Gingerfrost, and Featherfang! I hope you serve our Clan well in the seasons to come.

"Some of our Clan-mates have gone missing - I'm beginning to think hawks have been preying upon more cats with how they seem to vanish into thin air, but fortunately several of them have returned to our ranks. Splashkit, Cloudkit, Bumblebelly, Baykit, Bluepaw, Otterkit, Badgerpaw, Spiderpaw, Streamfoot, Sleepypaw, Thornheart, Pikekit, Silversong, Tigerkit, Powderpaw, Claypaw have rejoined the Clan. In addition, Goslingkit has joined the ranks of one of our new Clan-mates."
He'd leave out how they obtained her - the ShadowClan trash of a mother that dumped her off.

"I've exiled one cat this past moon. During the last Gathering, I mentioned demoting Glowdawn to an apprentice. While training with Aspensky and Amberpaw, he attacked Amberpaw with unsheathed claws and refused to recognize his wrong doings. He has continued to be aggressive, inconsiderate, and refuses to act remotely civil. If he seeks to join another Clan, I caution you against allowing him in: he has decided to not improve his behavior and I fear that will not change." If they did accept him in, that was fine - Glowpaw wouldn't be Lionstar's problem. He just wanted to give them a heads up beforepaw.

"For any beach-goers, beyond these stones there have been rat sightings. I will be sending a patrol to investigate and see if a rat nest has been created, but in the meantime if you are on the beach, be on the lookout. I don't want anyone to be harmed by these rodents." Once the Gathering was over, he planned on sending out a patrol to clean things up.

"That's all RiverClan has to report." He stepped back, turning his attention briefly to Twilightstar. "After the announcements are over, would you mind hanging back with me for a moment? I'd like to ask you a question."

[ @Slushie, @Moonraven ]
[ @wnder, @Mumble, @wren ]

Last edited by BEAR.; September 21st, 2020 at 03:30 PM.
Old September 21st, 2020, 03:13 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~dust~ View Post

Dustsong

Dustsong padded and her whiskers quivered looking around at all the cats. She sighed and sat down her whiskers quivering and her long fur moving in the wind. Looking around for singepaw when she saw her she waved her tail motioning for her to sit down
@Puddle~

Flamesong
Flametooth padded and looked around he brushed pelts with Bramblefire and then meowed
will you sit next to me love?

@BrambleFire1

Blazeclaw
He padded next to his apprentince and said
Rosepaw! Are you excited it’s your first gathering

@Roseleader

WhispersongWhispersong shook as he padded to sea stones this was his least favorite place so many cats! To hear him stutter was the most embarrassing part though he ducked his head and sat down trying not to make eye contact.
((Open!!))
"Of course". Brambelfire mewed purring. "Strikekit's so mature for his age, maybe he can become an apprentice early, its hard to belive he's only 4 moons!"
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old September 21st, 2020, 03:23 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST!EVERY CAT IS OPEN!

~Splashfury of RC~

Splashfury arrived into the gathering as one of the last cats due to the fact that she was sure that everything was well in order. Some things were a hassle to deal with but was she the cat to put things aside if they could be done now rather than later? No. Her fur ruffled as one of the clan leaders have been somehow went to Starclan or wherever in just a moon. Amazing how things come and go so quickly. Nobody knew where the heck Shadowclan but did she even care about what happens in Shadowclan? No.

Silentpaw forgot that there would be another gathering but his mentor had encouraged him to step up his social skills which meant coming here tonight was mandatory. The tabby never liked talking back to his authorities but would his social skills even let him do such things? Silentpaw flipped his tail trying to entertain himself with.

Pineapple sat among her place while carefully scanning the area. This drama place was a great opportunity to learn about other cats plus what other clans did. Her brother Seedcrush apparently decided to help out a wounded former Windclanner who was chased out suddenly by this dude. She was shocked that he would be that disloyal but at the same time surprised that this 'Butterflydance' managed to get on his good side where he took care of them when it was really hard for him to open up to cats.

Fallenghost took her usual post where she scanned the clearing twitching her whiskers while huffing when she didn't see any traces of Shadowclan. They must have learned that they needed to be good cats in order to be with the other clans. Nobody like murderous uncontrollable neighbors.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old September 21st, 2020, 03:25 PM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

My Mood: Goofy

Basilpaw looked up in awe at the 6 deputies and leaders. And there was her name! Right up there! Coming from Lionstar's mouth! She was so proud! Basilpaw gave a little shiver when he talked about rats at the beach. She hoped she wouldn't have to get rid of those stinking rats. They were EVIL!
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.
Old September 21st, 2020, 03:26 PM
Detective To Justice

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

~Fox-paw was kinda sad that her name wasnt mentioned when lion-star was nameing the new apps , but she greatful that charred-paw was noticed~ { @BILL. }

Old September 21st, 2020, 03:30 PM
Rosepaw

My Mood: Adorable

Rosepaw thinks my name is not just with the new apps but it,s was the first one announced?

Last edited by Roseleader; September 21st, 2020 at 03:31 PM.
Old September 21st, 2020, 03:36 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

~ OPEN ~

Ashfeather sat down, her tiny ears pricked as the Clan leaders talked. The journey had been a bit tedious, with her being pregnant and all, but it was nice to meet cats from other Clans. Glancing down at her light gray belly, she flinched at how it bulged disturbingly amid her ribs that showed how she hardly ate anything. Still, the aspect of kits was very exciting.

Rosebriar stretched herself and sat down, listening to the gossip of the Clan leaders. Oh, yes, the drama was intense! And the other Clans were there, looking like idiots while she and the rest of WindClan looked pretty. Well, most of WindClan. There were plenty of ugly idiots within her own Clan, unfortunately. Sighing, she rolled her eyes and wished that they could be gone.

Wolffang stood up tall and proud, gazing around at the other cats. Oh, how he'd love to boast about some of his victories. Sitting down and tucking his tail neatly around his paws, he scanned the other Clans while the Clan leaders talked. His own accomplishments would far outweigh theirs.

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old September 21st, 2020, 03:45 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Glidingfeather couldn't stop the groan that threatened to escape her. What, was she just expected to sit around and not do anything? Come on Buckstar, have some faith in her. "Walking away means that they think they can keep doing that. I think confrontation was the right thing to do. Now, I'm not going to say I handled things perfectly. I let her get to me, sure, but I still tried to maintain my posture. I would not have acted on the threat. It was made to potentially scare Echo-whatever off, which I know wasn't the best idea. And, you know what? I somewhat regret the way I handled that. Take it in, buckstar. Im admitting that I made some rather big mistakes" she mewed through gritted teeth, not even looking at him. He could scold her all he wanted, she didn't care...that much.

When Twilightstar stepped in, though, well...there went her good first impression. Oh well. To her, it just seemed like the windclan leader was just repeating what had already been said, so she just met her gaze with a disinterested look, "As I just said, I know that I didn't handle things perfectly. I know. Chicory showed obvious disdain towards her blindness, and your warrior decided to insult her based on her disabilities and insecurities. Though her reaction was...egged on, she still decided to respond the way she did. The thing is, we all decided to respond the way we did." She was doing her best to stay calm, but these cats were making it really damn hard. Oh, apologies? Yeah, sure. She could have one. But that didn't mean it wasn't going to be a bit snarky. Sorry twi, but she wasn't one for apologizing. "well, I apologize for causing a scene" there, that should do it. It sounded pretty genuine, and in part it was. That was pretty good, if she said so herself.

Oh well, she assumed it was about time to clean up her act a bit. She tuned to Chicorybee, a bored expression on her face, "Chicory, lets just be the bigger cats and apologize like Twilightstar suggested, shall we? I did it, so you can too" She sighed, smirking slightly at her friend. Looking at Buckstar, she groaned quietly. wow, well he was mad. She had a slight feeling that she didn't exactly gain the favor of anyone watching the whole scene, but she didn't really care anymore. She shrugged and just settled into her seat, not bothering to continue with the topic. she still wasn't used to the new responsibilities she had gained, the reputation she had to uphold, or the cookie cutter way she had to act since she became deputy. It was unnerving, in a way. But she wasn't going to admit that. She would take those insecurities to her grave. She had some things to say in her defense when he inevitably questioned her after the gathering, but she knew that she would have to wait. If she didn't, she knew that it would just further the problem. So, for once, her brain outweighed her anger.

@Slushie (shes tryng haha) @Moonraven @Arie

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; September 21st, 2020 at 04:25 PM.
Closed Thread