Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Picnic Prey Social...
Last post by Blazimations
Today 06:07 AM
build a barrier! [ camp...
by taillow
Last post by Blazimations
Today 05:59 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Kingzilla
Today 03:26 AM
Snailpaw's Training [P]
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 01:51 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by starry
Today 01:38 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 27th, 2020, 10:01 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Blazing Thunder

The branch came at her from the left.

Her blind side.

Cloudedspark had been running, making sure that anyone who wasn’t with Duskstar or Softbriar was okay. The moment she stopped to take a breath and analyze, the torbie was struck by a hot tree branch. The branch in question wasn’t currently on fire, but had been scorched. It slammed into her left hind leg, causing her to emit a horrible screech. Knocked over by the force of it, the embers burned her leg and kept her trapped for several awful moments. Until she squeezed out, but could barely stay conscious, let alone walk. "Help—!" she cried, attempting to drag herself to the entrance and fighting to stay awake.

[open]

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old June 27th, 2020, 10:03 PM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

My Mood: Adorable

snowmist shivered. "i'll help you, i cant stand to leave anyone behind..." she looked around. "anyone? need help?" she called out, her eyes wide, scanning the clearing. she felt so cold, even though fire was spreading. something bad is gonna happen... she thought, her eyes sparkling with fear. what if i cant do this, should i run out? no. i cant. it was like fighting with her own mind, so annoying. the molly wanted to curl up with sycamorerain, and be happy. she was scared. very scared. she hoped sycamore would be alright...
[ @Puddle~ ]
Old June 27th, 2020, 10:10 PM
Firestar fan!!!

My Mood: Bored

Lionclaw looked around for anymore cats that needed help.
"Anyone need help? Scream for help and I'll come find you!"
Lionclaw waited for a response while the cats rushed out of camp. Lionclaw didn't feel afraid and he started feeling brave.

Cats:
ThunderClan: Lionclaw (Tom)
ShadowClan: N/A
RiverClan: Frostfeather (Tom), Echostream (She-Cat)
WindClan: Dawnkit (She-Cat)
Rogue/Loner/Kittypet: Angel (She-Cat), Boulder (Tom)
Old June 27th, 2020, 10:20 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

[ Songkit/Creepkit - @hxneysuckle - They're one cat! ]

Songkit let out a small meow, as she was stuck under the branch. "Help!!"

Creepkit growled. "Wait, dummy." she hissed. "You forgot..."

Songkit raised her head. "My precious."

"Yes, yes." Creepkit purred. "Remember?" The kit wiggled her haunches, trying to get out.
being this young is art

Old June 27th, 2020, 10:42 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @space ace. @Slushie ]

Cormorantpaw breathed a sigh of relief as he bumped into Buckbranch. Thank the stars his mentor was ok! The fluffy black Tom didn’t appreciate being shoved toward the entrance, though. He wasn’t a kit- he was nearly a warrior and he wanted to stay and look for Sweetpaw. Yet, he let the shove push him and moved toward the entrance at a half pace since he wasn’t quite sure if he could leave without trying to help.

Suddenly, a call for help reached the tom’s ears and he yowled back,

“I’m coming!”

Cormorantpaw caught sight of Cloudedspark pulling herself toward the entrance and raced over to her, dodging a burning branch. The smoke was beginning to burn his lungs and he coughed as he ran but he didn’t stop.

“Cloudedspark! I’m here to help.”

Cormorantpaw leaned down and grabbed Cloudedspark’s scruff, pulling her up to rest against his shoulder. He managed to situate her one foreleg over his shoulder and began to limp toward the entrance, supporting the both of them as best as he could.
Old June 27th, 2020, 11:21 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Mayflower ]

----Buckbranch----

Was it just him, or was the smoke getting thicker? Buckbranch started coughing, almost doubling over onto his knees from the force of the bout. It left him feeling empty and exhausted, but he forced himself to stand. His lungs begged him to inhale as deep as he could, even though he knew and kept telling himself that if he breathed deeply he would only make himself worse. As much as he wanted to hang back and help... if he stayed, he would probably die. And he couldn't let that happen.
As he stood up, he caught site of cat frozen by the flames, the blaze inching closer and closer. "Hey-" he tried to call out, but his voice rasped and cut off. He coughed before starting to maneuver his way over to her. As he neared, a flaming branch clattered down next to him, sending a shower of sparks into his face. He shrank back with a hiss of pain, then called out to Primrosewhisper, "You need to move! That tree won't hold up much longer!"

------------------

----Stonenettle----

Ah, great. Another disaster. Just what ThunderClan needed. With a low growl of irritation, Stonenettle hauled himself out of his nest and into the burning clearing. The bitter smell of smoke stung his nose as he stared at the chaos that rapidly unfolded. Then, with a grunt, he turned and raced out of camp to follow the others. No way was he sticking around to find out the outcome of this, because he already knew it. This camp was going to burn down.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old June 28th, 2020, 02:56 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

There was a reason Softbriar disliked storms and the loud crack of thunder was exactly that reason. They'd been wide awake when the branch fell, right on the den they'd previously wished their mother would be in. Fear struck through them, watching the flames climb while their mind raced through the idea of the death of Shadedpath. Thank stars she refused to retire...
Duskstar's cry snapped them out of their daze quick, what were they doing? The camp was going up in flames and they just sat watching! RiverClan, of course, they needed to make sure the clan got there safe and sound. "D-DON'T PANIC! FOLLOW ME TO THE BORDER!" It was hard to be convincing when their own screeching tone was fearful, but it wouldn't be good for everyone to end up hurt in their panic. They could smell burning fur, it made them gag, they'd hoped it was a scent they'd never have to experience again. "GRAB A KIT IF YOU SEE THEM AND GET OUT! THE LONGER YOU'RE IN CAMP THE MORE DANGER YOU'RE IN! HELP YOUR CLANMATES EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO DRAG THEM THROUGH THE FOREST!" If they could help it, no cat would be left behind in the camp, but they couldn't stay dragging them all out one by one. The clan was freaking out, tripping over themselves and getting mixed up, they needed to lead them calmly to RiverClan to give everyone their best chance.
They ran to the exit of the camp, it was crowded, the barrier that had once been the protection of the camp only making it more difficult to dash out. "Come on!" Leaving camp felt like a betrayal, but they didn't dash away just yet, turning back to ensure their clanmates were following. The fire had spread fast, smoke-filled their lungs. "Come on!" All they could do was repeat the order, ready to carry or support as many cats that needed it.
[Softbriar will carry/lend their shoulder to anyone in need, just mention! Any confused/disoriented cat, follow them.]

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old June 28th, 2020, 04:44 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

If Condorpaw had been an even heavier sleeper than he already was, then maybe he wouldn't have made it out... The screams of rain and wind seemed like a distant dream and while he was swatting away make believe butterflies and birds, the sudden booming crack of lightning, followed by a horrific creak and ultimate smash sent the medicine cat apprentice sprawling from his nest in a mad dash.

"Lionwhisker?! ( @NIGHTOWL )" Voice wavering as the screeching grew louder, Condorpaw didn't wait any longer. If he wasn't in here then maybe he already left? Or he was a heavy sleeper too? All Condorpaw knew was that he needed to get out of here. Racing out of the medicine den, the apprentice stood still with wide-eyes, staring at the massive tree trunk now toppled on where the elder's den once stood. The light rain battered at his pelt, shivers running down his spine before it even had a chance to drench him. Pulling himself back to reality, Condorpaw raced towards the entrance of camp. He had managed to catch wind of Softbriar's call and began heading that way.

[OPEN TO A CAT WHO NEEDS HELP LEAVING CAMP - preferably kits or someone who he can easily carry, but does not have to be!]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old June 28th, 2020, 05:48 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobralily View Post
[ Smokewatcher - @gs29513 - Scuse smoke, she's marveling over love ]

Smokewatcher slowly walked out. "Wait-what?"
MOVE you stupid cat, or you're going to DIE Fleetwind yowled, backing up and ramming all his weight into the she-cat's hindquarters.
Old June 28th, 2020, 06:20 AM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

Ok. she mewed leaning on the stronger apprentice for help. The branch had scratched the snub of her missing leg and it hurt. (Can he mayne if you want loose his leg somehow? Maybe not here in the fire but somehow so they can grow a strong relationship. Because she can teach him how to deal with three legs?) @Lynxpaw
Please View This!
SCHOOL IS COMING! I WILL ONLY BE ON FOR A FEW HOURS A DAY BECAUSE OF THAT!!!!!
Closed Thread