Today 12:33 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 12:32 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 12th, 2022, 03:22 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: October Gathering

Slatestripe followed his Clan to the Seastones. Honestly, he’d been torn between whether he wanted them to go or skip this Gathering. On one paw, skipping would show weakness. On the other, it would save them from the jeering and mocking of the other Clans. He knew at least a few cats would have some snotty-ass remark to make about how RiverClan couldn’t keep its high ranks.

Truth be told, there was some truth in that. Knowing that worried Slatestripe greatly; he feared for the Clan’s future with this much instability. He just hoped the next deputy would stick around for some time, whoever it ended up being. RiverClan needed a break. He prayed to StarClan that every cat from his Clan would behave tonight. They didn’t need to give the other Clans a reason to mock them even more.

Alas, that was not meant to be. It seemed that Dappledpaw had decided to run ahead of the rest of her Clan and arrive at Seastones early. Slatestripe sighed, more in defeat than out of annoyance. Could they possibly go through one Gathering without some cat of theirs causing problems!?

Dappledpaw was lucky Slatestripe wasn’t her mentor, or he’d have her restricted to camp doing chores for the next moon. He was surprised that Pikestar was letting her stay, but he figured he was giving her a little leeway because she was just an apprentice.

As RiverClan dispersed, Slatestripe picked his way toward the front of the crowd. He settled in a relatively quiet spot, hoping it would stay that way. He wanted to be able to hear what the leaders had to say.

( open! )
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old October 12th, 2022, 03:37 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 0 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post

Rainpaw could feel the tension in the air, but it wasn't anywhere close to what he felt at the last Gathering. Well, at least there was that. He took a few deep breaths and turned his attention to RiverClan as they began arriving. So far, so good. It was a little less peaceful than Rainpaw liked, but he knew he couldn't always get what he wanted. Turning his attention to Blazingkit- or, Blazingpaw, now... probably, he realized he was being addressed.

"The Gathering... this is my second one, the last Gathering was really tense, I didn't like it very much," he shrugged his shoulders, unsure of what else to say. "I didn't see your ceremony, you're a 'paw now, right? Congratulations. If you want, you can sit next to me, I don't mind. RiverClan just arrived so not many spots will be open anymore..."
“Pfft, if you don’t like it, then why don’t you stay at camp?” Blazingpaw mumbled, turning his face away from Rainpaw. He snapped his head over his shoulder as he gasped. “You didn’t see my ceremony?” The light brown apprentice growled and rolled his eyes. “Of course I am a “‘paw”- oh please, I would rather sit down next to my mentor Copperfire. Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that my mentor is the deputy of ThunderClan?” Blazingpaw smirked and excitement glared in his blue eyes as he repeatedly bragged about getting a special mentor.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old October 12th, 2022, 03:43 PM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katulaura View Post
Larkpaw

Larkpaw had still been watching Vixensnarl and the ThunderClan warrior with rapt attention(and amusement) when a movement at the corner of her vision called for her attention. Her gaze immediately flicked in that direction, and then Lark arched an eyebrow in question. Upon realizing why she was being called, the young apprentice bit back an amused laugh at Darkpaw's predicament.

Without needing any further invitation, Larkpaw sidled over, her lean, lithe frame barely anything in comparison to Darkpaw’s broader one. Once by her fellow denmate’s side, Larkpaw offered Ashpaw a small, close-lipped smile and sat down right there as if entirely comfortable in this new setting, wrapping her tail around her paws.

“And who may you be?” She asked Ashpaw, then directed her next words over at Darkpaw to establish her acknowledgment of his presence, since perhaps it’d seem like she was ignoring the other apprentice. “Got your paws full already, have you?” Lark stated, as it was more of a rhetorical question than an actual one. “Gathering hasn’t even barely started yet.” The Korat cat jested, and then intently tipped her head to the side, amber eyes flitting back to rest on the WindClan apprentice standing before her.

“But in all seriousness, I heard what Darkpaw had to say to you. You should not have come here alone, albeit arriving before your leader is worse. Without the protection of your Clanmates, your hide rests in the paws of ShadowClan if they want to interfere and teach you some mannerisms.” Larkpaw said with a questioning frown. The tip of her grey tail flicked back and forth with suppressed curiosity. “So then, why are you here? I mean, unless it’s really only for seeing your first Gathering, as I’m sure that’s very exciting…” Larkpaw trailed off for a moment, dearly hoping neither realized that this was also her very first Gathering, and that she’d been very very excited about it back in camp, though that excitement hadn’t been put on display. The apprentice inwardly cringed at the awkward situation she’d just put herself in. Hopefully no one would notice. Hopefully…

Locking gazes with Ashpaw once again, Lark cleared her throat. “Nevermind, I entirely suspect that it was just the excitement that preceded your thought to arrive here before WindClan’s Twilightstar.”

[ @Darkclaws - Darkpaw / @SpookyCloud the Pumpkin - Ashpaw ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Despite her age, the willowy WindClan leader cut through the moor on swift and sure paws, leading her clan to the gathering once again as she did every gathering before. As she reached the beach, ThunderClan and ShadowClan's scents mixed with the salty tang of the ocean touched her nose before her paws touched the sand, giving her some idea of what she was walking into. Twilightstar noticed ThunderClan cats still pouring in which meant she hadn't been too far behind the forest dwellers.

Twilightstar offered no words of warning, finding no need at the moment, as she let her cats mingle while she began to make her way up the stones where she found the ever-towering Dawnstar and slighter Sparrowstar already seated. It seemed like Sparrowstar was attempting to converse with the tyrant, and even though Twilightstar was somewhat interested in seeing how that went, another called for her attention.

Veering off her original path, the lilac she-cat made her way over to the group of apprentices, green eye locked on one in particular. The WindClan leader twitched her ear in a brief but wordless greeting to the two ShadowClan apprentices but gave the majority of her attention to the actual one in trouble. "Ashpaw, I expect you have a very good reason for arriving ahead of me and the rest of WindClan." Besides the fact that it was just disrespectful and disobedient, it could be very dangerous to show up at a gathering without the support of a clan. ThunderClan Twilightstar had nothing to worry about, ShadowClan however was different.

The leader's single eye roamed over the apprentice's form noting a lack of one hair out of place and it seemed that Ashpaw had been lucky enough to find a pair of less violent Shadowclan cats. The scarred she-cat knew very well that not all ShadowClan cats were like their leader, but considering that Twilightstar held multiple scars and a missing eye thanks to Dawnstar, alongside Dawnstar's obvious lack of care for the truce, no one could blame her for being wary of all the cats who lurk in the Shadowmenace's neck of the woods. The WindClan leader waited patiently for a response from the apprentice, who'd be getting a punishment regardless of the excuse since there was no excuse for such behavior.
@Darkclaws @SpookyCloud the Pumpkin @Katulaura

[WindClan's Arrived]

Darkpaw

Darkpaw nodded appreciatively when Larkpaw came over to help him out. He was sure his denmate would never let him live down this predicament, but at the moment he couldn’t say he cared. He was just grateful to have been bailed out of the situation. As Larkpaw spoke, he made sure to nod when appropriate and added a few “mhmms” for added effect, to make sure their point got across. When Larkpaw mentioned that Ashpaw was likely excited about this being her first gathering, his eyebrow arched questioningly. He was fairly certain that this was also her first gathering and he began to open his mouth to point this out but held back. Perhaps he’d tease her about it another time without the other apprentice with them.

Smelling a strong scent of WindClan approaching them, Darkpaw turned towards the direction of the sudden intrusion, only to see Twilightstar approaching. Eyes widening a bit, when he realized who it was, he nodded respectfully to the WindClan leader. He had heard a bit about her from his mentor, Cinderblaze, but looking at the cat in front of him he was a little taken aback by her appearance. She looked a little rough he noted, likely had been in many battles and no doubt a strong cat he decided. He'd be sure to try to squeeze information about her out of Cinderblaze later.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you Twilightstar, my name is Darkpaw,” The black tabby greeted. He couldn’t allow this opportunity to speak to one of the clan leaders go to waste, so he decided he'd introduce himself and attempt to explain the situation without overstepping too much. “I don’t mean to interrupt here, so please forgive my rudeness,” he started, “But Larkpaw and I were just informing Ashpaw here that it is very dangerous to arrive before one’s leader and that she was lucky to have come across us, and not some of our… other clanmates,” Darkpaw mewed, gesturing towards Larkpaw with a flick of his tail. He knew all too well that the two clans didn't have a great relationship and how members of his own were known to be particularly violent, so he wanted to make sure that the WindClan leader knew that he and his denmate held no ill will towards either of them.
[ @SpookyCloud the Pumpkin for Ashpaw mention]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old October 12th, 2022, 03:44 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

@SplashyLumi @Witchy Angelique

Okay, so maybe she had judged the older cat a bit harshly. His response was also less... Shadowclan-y than she had expected. He just seemed kind of out of touch with the two younger cats. Oh well. She attempted to smile reassuringly at Ratpaw as he moved closer to her. It felt weird to smile at someone not in her clan, really it felt it weird to smile in general. How did anyone go around being friendly? It just felt so icky. Her attention was drawn away from the cats in front of her, eyes widening slightly as she noticed the issue with the other apprentices to the side. Was that a kit? Stars. She didn't feel like interrupting them, but it was better to be aware of them. She gestured lightly with her tail in the general direction of the commotion. "What's going on over there?"

that's all folks

rose stole carmen's identity
site // va's

Last edited by carmen; October 13th, 2022 at 10:10 AM.
Old October 12th, 2022, 04:01 PM
Your favorite workaholic~

Bump Policy: Whenever is fine!
My Mood: Busy

Dappledpaw froze. Pikestar! She did what he said and trailed behind the rest of her arriving clan. Mouse dung... I hope I'm not in too much trouble when we get back to camp! she thought, sighing. Dappledpaw found a spot close enough for her to hear and where Reedwhisker could see her, but also a bit away from other cats. She didn't really want to interact with all the other apprentices.

"If you don't have it, you'll never do what needs to be done to change."

•|Slatepaw|•

"Every day, I eat, sleep, and worry about stupid things."

I see you there~

Last edited by Faith.; October 12th, 2022 at 04:01 PM.
Old October 12th, 2022, 04:36 PM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Bump Policy: TBA
My Mood: Tired

Nightpaw followed pikestar, reedwhisker is guarding someone… hm, thats fine i guess. She walked for a bit then sat down.

(Open, probably someone who is sweet)

(Not a riverclan cat please)

Last edited by Juniperbean; October 12th, 2022 at 04:37 PM.
Old October 12th, 2022, 04:59 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlepaw(leap) View Post
Dappledpaw froze. Pikestar! She did what he said and trailed behind the rest of her arriving clan. Mouse dung... I hope I'm not in too much trouble when we get back to camp! she thought, sighing. Dappledpaw found a spot close enough for her to hear and where Reedwhisker could see her, but also a bit away from other cats. She didn't really want to interact with all the other apprentices.
"are you ok Dappledpaw?" Sourpatch meowed softly

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old October 12th, 2022, 05:13 PM
Your favorite workaholic~

Bump Policy: Whenever is fine!
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueSkeleton View Post
"are you ok Dappledpaw?" Sourpatch meowed softly
Dappledpaw internally sighed. "Yes..." She mewed, sullen.

"If you don't have it, you'll never do what needs to be done to change."

•|Slatepaw|•

"Every day, I eat, sleep, and worry about stupid things."

I see you there~
Old October 12th, 2022, 05:17 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlepaw(leap) View Post
Dappledpaw internally sighed. "Yes..." She mewed, sullen.
Sourpatch wrapped her tail around the apprentice "it's ok little one, we all make mistakes, but they make us stronger... "

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old October 12th, 2022, 05:18 PM
Tis the winter season ❆

My Mood: Dead

Splashpaw

She padded around looking for someone to talk to, new cats to meet.

[Open to ANYONE]

Thc: Juniperpaw & Blazingkit, Shc: Robinfeather & Oakshade, Rc: Splashpaw, Wc: Heatherleaf & Flowerpaw

Bump me after 48 hours unless this applies otherwise:
~Next trip/Away time: Dec 26-31

Character site coming at some point!
In school, I won't always get to replies right away!
**Current RP slots taken: 0/10 = 0 open RP slots. Current main(s): Blazingkit of Thc and Splashpaw or Rc! VM me to RP!**
Closed Thread